PDA

View Full Version : Joe Thunder went over Nigels's balls

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Hola! Yes, it's true my little Roth Army bitches! Joe was blustering how he was going to go over Niagra' Falls in a barrel, the landmark he apparently can't spell no matter how hard he tries or how sober he is, which isn't often. Well, apparently, he misrepresented himself. Joey! You know you shouldn't drink on probation you bottom feeder queer!

Well, anyways, Joe was just pulling your leg for attention. I heard through the gayvineŠ that Joe never left his trailer in Pennsylvania, and spent this time actually going over Nigel's balls in Darryl's anus. The sick fuck, apparently he had been taking gymnastics as a means to get closer to young kids and heard about the hobby-horse... Anyways, I've heard that he was thrown out when his hairy gut betrayed how old he was, and he kept snagging the ankle bracelet when on the trampoline... He also took ballroom dance lessons and met a sweaty and middle-aged, overweight gay couple named Nigel and Darryl. They were a little old for Joe, but he thought he'd finally get lucky until the tied him up and just used him like a well lubed plastic fuck doll. I heard he whimpered and cried like a bitch for lack of reach-arounds... But it serves the sick loser right!

Well, that's all for now, hola amigos, form Roth's switch hittin'ist fan...;)

Joe's ex-Man

Steve Savicki
03-20-2006, 01:09 PM
One change at the Army that I think most everyone will agree on is if this poster's IP is banned.

bueno bob
03-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Well, well, well! Congratulations to Joe Thudner!