PDA

View Full Version : This will do well in the Campaign -threatening assassination

BigBadBrian
04-13-2004, 03:15 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/stp.gif

FORD
04-13-2004, 03:44 PM
Well, I do believe the death penalty is appropriate for treason. But of course, they should get a trial first.

ELVIS
04-13-2004, 03:53 PM
Typical left wing hate...

FORD
04-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Actually the whole design and wording of the flyer looks to me like some right wing "Freepers" put it together with the obvious intention of discrediting Democrats.

Remember, most liberals are peace loving hippies who would rather see war criminals like the BCE tried by the Hague and imprisoned. It would be much closer to the right wing viewpoint to shoot them in front of a firing squad.

Though as I said, it is the legal penalty for treason.

So call me the moderate on this one. First the trial, THEN the execution, if they are found guilty.

Viking
04-13-2004, 08:04 PM
As far as we Freepers doing it, not a chance. Too many of us are way too good with Photoshop to concoct somthing this amateurish. It an original, printed on fish wrapper. And the Castro-sucking cunt that's behind it is probably shitting her britches over who'll be on the other side of the next knock on her door.

ELVIS
04-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Yup!

BigBadBrian
04-14-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually the whole design and wording of the flyer looks to me like some right wing "Freepers" put it together with the obvious intention of discrediting Democrats.

Remember, most liberals are peace loving hippies who would rather see war criminals like the BCE tried by the Hague and imprisoned.

Is that why the police always arrest people at anti-war rallies for fighting with one another? Hmmm?

Is that why the hippies at WTO events always riot, fight with one another, and cause millions of dollars worth of damage? Hmmm?

:gulp:

FORD
04-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Is that why the police always arrest people at anti-war rallies for fighting with one another? Hmmm?

Is that why the hippies at WTO events always riot, fight with one another, and cause millions of dollars worth of damage? Hmmm?

:gulp:

The hippies weren't the ones rioting and damaging buildings at WTO. Hippies are proud protesters who don't need to hide behind ski masks like.... oh say government operatives trying to deliberately discredit legitimate protests.

BigBadBrian
04-14-2004, 12:00 PM
The hippies weren't the ones rioting and damaging buildings at WTO. Hippies are proud protesters who don't need to hide behind ski masks like.... oh say government operatives trying to deliberately discredit legitimate protests.

Oh Yeah? How do you explain the Seattle WTO riots under Clinton's watch? Hmmm?

FORD
04-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Oh Yeah? How do you explain the Seattle WTO riots under Clinton's watch? Hmmm?

That's exactly what I was referring to. I was there for part of that one, and proud of it. It was a legitimate protest with organized unions, peace activists, just ordinary Americans opposed to global fascist "capitalism".

And then a handful of assholes in black suits and ski masks infiltrate the thing, and suddenly the media whores are spinning it as a "violent crowd", which it was not.

The government operative who kicked in the Starbucks window just paid the very same store $4 for a coffee, which he was still holding in his hand. Most of the hippies I know (and radicals as well) don't even drink Starbucks coffee because of their WalMart like business practices. We sure as Hell wouldn't waste $4 on their shitty coffee just to kick in their window.

BigBadBrian
04-14-2004, 02:28 PM
That's exactly what I was referring to. I was there for part of that one, and proud of it. It was a legitimate protest with organized unions, peace activists, just ordinary Americans opposed to global fascist "capitalism".

And then a handful of assholes in black suits and ski masks infiltrate the thing, and suddenly the media whores are spinning it as a "violent crowd", which it was not.

The government operative who kicked in the Starbucks window just paid the very same store $4 for a coffee, which he was still holding in his hand. Most of the hippies I know (and radicals as well) don't even drink Starbucks coffee because of their WalMart like business practices. We sure as Hell wouldn't waste $4 on their shitty coffee just to kick in their window.

I don't drink Starbucks either. I like Kona......from the Islands.

Other than that, this thread is Tin Foil Beanie Material. :gulp:

John Ashcroft
04-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Saddam and Osama aren't the enemy of the United States, Rumsfeld and Bush are?

Again, interesting politics here...

Viking
04-14-2004, 07:17 PM
Don't try to argue with FORD, Triple B. Conspiracy theories give his life meaning. :D