PDA

View Full Version : #1 Fag of the Army



Lou
04-13-2004, 04:41 PM
L.S.D. by far. Probably cumming to When It's Love right now.

Coyote
04-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Other = All of the above...

Jesus Christ
04-13-2004, 06:03 PM
I didn't think thy army allowed Sodomites?

Susie Q
04-13-2004, 06:47 PM
I like Seenbad. You know why? Cause some of the people here don't get the humor of his. He is direct, actually very kind, and in a lot of the ways fucks you in the ass and leaves you smiling. In another words, he can make your head swirl with controversy, and you don't know what hit ya. I enjoy reading his posts, his wit, and banter. He makes me laugh BIG TIME! :D

MAX
04-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I like Seenbad. You know why? Cause some of the people here don't get the humor of his. He is direct, actually very kind, and in a lot of the ways fucks you in the ass and leaves you smiling. In another words, he can make your head swirl with controversy, and you don't know what hit ya. I enjoy reading his posts, his wit, and banter. He makes me laugh BIG TIME! :D

Well said. Seenbad is my bro and is one hell of a good friend.:)

pete
04-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Hina is the head homo.

Cheesy, gaping, wide &.........

full of dicks (thanks BT)

pete
04-13-2004, 10:07 PM
these people are not "of the army"

Susie Q
04-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by pete
these people are not "of the army"
Well Pete, there has always been the brother vs. sister thing. The them against us. But, you know....Seenbad was never about all that, really. He never understood that. I don't think Brent ever did either. We all love Van Halen, and there are different sites for different flavors. Take Von's for instance. No one talks smack about Von's. Seenbad and Brett are good guys that like to keep people on their toes. I have been a DLRARMY fan since well...sarge has corrected me 1999, not 1998. At anyrate, rock on, and keep the faith.

I may be speaking out of line, but it was the EUAS gang that started at Bretts, and then reformed here because there was much dissention amongst the peers. Some die hard DLR fans, some going with the Sammy era.

I can't really say on the others that Lou has in his list.

DLRSLAVE
04-14-2004, 01:58 AM
Toss up between LSD & General, but I went with my first instinct in that
order. :spank:

Mr Grimsdale
04-14-2004, 03:29 AM
i like pizza

thefive
04-14-2004, 03:31 AM
Who is Brett?
thefive

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 03:39 AM
The Emperor

Golden AWe
04-14-2004, 09:20 AM
"Over and out, "


'nuff said.

These "i love halen BUT"-faggots that keep popping up really start to annoy me, they spoil the main forum...

I believe some of them are one and the same person, they come up with 15-20 messages of same bullshit and then disappear...

I mean if we want a ass to fuck to, then it should be a regular fuck :p

Big Troubles
04-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by pete
Hina is the head homo.

Cheesy, gaping, wide &.........

full of dicks (thanks BT)

lol ;)

Sammy Who??
04-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
i like pizza

and increasing your post count! :p

DaveIsKing
04-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Hey man, JESUS CHRIST up there is right!

Get rid of these nancies.

DAVE IS GOD.

flappo
04-14-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
and increasing your post count! :p

..he'll NEVER catch me !

:)

DavidLeeNatra
04-14-2004, 02:35 PM
brett...hina and L.S.D. are just mutants coming from his linx...

seenbad
04-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I like Seenbad. You know why? Cause some of the people here don't get the humor of his. He is direct, actually very kind, and in a lot of the ways fucks you in the ass and leaves you smiling. In another words, he can make your head swirl with controversy, and you don't know what hit ya. I enjoy reading his posts, his wit, and banter. He makes me laugh BIG TIME! :D


Well Pete, there has always been the brother vs. sister thing. The them against us. But, you know....Seenbad was never about all that, really. He never understood that. I don't think Brent ever did either. We all love Van Halen, and there are different sites for different flavors. Take Von's for instance. No one talks smack about Von's. Seenbad and Brett are good guys that like to keep people on their toes. I have been a DLRARMY fan since well...sarge has corrected me 1999, not 1998. At anyrate, rock on, and keep the faith.

I may be speaking out of line, but it was the EUAS gang that started at Bretts, and then reformed here because there was much dissention amongst the peers. Some die hard DLR fans, some going with the Sammy era.

I can't really say on the others that Lou has in his list.

Well Susie, bless your heart and spank your ASS!!

One of the VERY few people on this site that is still around that understands ANYTHING. I knew you were my bitch for a reason. You saucy lil' morsel. You dumb mother fuckers could all learn a thing or 80 from this army queen. She's old school baby. She knows what the fuck is up. You Nancy boys know dick. You're ignorant to your own history and in history, ignorance is begun by not knowing your own history! Dumb fags. How many times must I tell you "I'm a lover, not a fighter"? :rolleyes: hmmmm? Damn youre stupid sometimes. But, I love you. You are a small helping of my entertainment. It's fun to watch little boy bLou get all fired up. It's fun to fuck with ass heads that get banned at the links. You guys are choice.

By the way, I voted for Brett. He's such a pansie.:rolleyes: I would have voted for myself though had that bonch not been there.

Rock the vote people. I'm lagging in the polls. Dumb sonsabitches. :)

thefive
04-14-2004, 07:21 PM
Who is Brett???? What is his nick name on here?

pete
04-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Who is Brett???? What is his nick name on here?

"brett"

but he's got alot of knew boyfriends at the links now.

He's busy setting up rest stop restroom meet & greets.

LOL

thefive
04-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Who is Brett? What is his nickname here?
thanks
thefive

pete
04-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Who is Brett? What is his nickname here?
thanks
thefive

BRETT

seenbad
04-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Who is Brett? What is his nickname here?
thanks
thefive


Fuuuuuuuuck dude. ARGGG!! I hate it when people are STUPID. His fucking name is BRETT....DUDE!!! Geezy fuckin pete!! Get bright!!

No, I mean seriously. Holy shit. lol

Brett
04-14-2004, 09:09 PM
I'm lagging in votes you whiny, sorry ass shitheads. I couldn't even get that pre-pubescent stool sample Little Boy Blou to vote for me. That's disheartening. :(

BTW, who is this mouthy newbie....thefive? Could you possibly be anymore lame? One chromosome short of a turnip.

moose
04-14-2004, 09:25 PM
All them dickheads get my vote if they are not true 100% DDLR/Classic VAN HALEN. They don't belong!!!!!!!! Dispose of them.

Chris
04-14-2004, 09:33 PM
I'm starting to believe Seenbad is actually none other than Randy Jackson from American Idol.

I can't understand half of what you post anymore Big Dawg! I need the jive talkin', ebonics translater just to understand what the hell you posted. Your da bomb!

Now stay out of the damn arcade. :D

thefive
04-14-2004, 09:45 PM
Well I never saw Brett PosT damnit!!!!!
MY bad!!! Sorry.... I thought you were just calling him Brett because you knew his real name and you were not calling him by his nickname here.
thefive

Brett
04-14-2004, 10:44 PM
thefive, you're not too fast on the uptake are you? Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers who just found out about the net like last week when you got one of those 20 free hour AOL discs in the mail, like most of the inbreds on the internet use? I can imagine you, short, fat, acne-covered face, wearing some bland-ass plaid short-sleeve shirt over a white undershirt. A guy that puts too much cheap ass gel in his hair to hide the fact that he probably only showers once a week. Hit the nail on the head didn't I? Well let me give you some advice. When the 20 free hours are up, don't ask mommy for her credit card, just get the fuck off the net newbie before you hurt yourself. And don't waste my time here ever again questioning anything about me. Sad little pissant.

Ok turds, I've made my three posts for the months. Now when I come back next month, I better see my name with the most fucking votes in this poll next to it!. Fuck those other idiots, and don't you dare vote for that twat seenbad over me! Also when I get back and search for my name on here, I better fucking see more instances of "Brett" than David Lee Roth finally! I'm getting close. These few posts should give you guys the ammo to finally push me over the top, then I'll really own this site.

So get to work! That means you Little Boy Blou, my sad little pathetic runt. I have high hopes for you in this category. I am also pulling for you to finally get your period and get out of that training bra this year. I know you can do it honey, just hang in there. I can already see you PMSing all around here, some of your rants certainly do have that 12-year school girl charm. So I know you're on the right track.

Oh and remember, http://www.vhlinks.com . Keep bringing me the hits. This free advertising is fucking great! Thanks Sarge!

Seshmeister
04-14-2004, 10:48 PM
Wow!

That was the ultimate 'Don't you know who I am' post?

All that cocksucking you insist people do to you at your Hagar site seems to be going to your head.

BTW you're averaging about 25 posts a month, not 3.

Cheers!

:gulp:

MAX
04-14-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Chris
I can't understand half of what you post anymore Big Dawg! I need the jive talkin', ebonics translater just to understand what the hell you posted. Your da bomb!

Chris,

Please don't tell me that you actually watch that fucking show? :rolleyes: :p

MAX
04-14-2004, 10:55 PM
That's it!!! :mad: I wanna change my vote to Brett!!! What an asshole!!! ;) :p :D

Sorry seen but you can't hold the title of the biggest prick on every site. I won't stand for it damnit!!!

Rubnose
04-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Brett
thefive, you're not too fast on the uptake are you? Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers who just found out about the net like last week when you got one of those 20 free hour AOL discs in the mail, like most of the inbreds on the internet use? I can imagine you, short, fat, acne-covered face, wearing some bland-ass plaid short-sleeve shirt over a white undershirt. A guy that puts too much cheap ass gel in his hair to hide the fact that he probably only showers once a week. Hit the nail on the head didn't I? Well let me give you some advice. When the 20 free hours are up, don't ask mommy for her credit card, just get the fuck off the net newbie before you hurt yourself. And don't waste my time here ever again questioning anything about me. Sad little pissant.

Ok turds, I've made my three posts for the months. Now when I come back next month, I better see my name with the most fucking votes in this poll next to it!. Fuck those other idiots, and don't you dare vote for that twat seenbad over me! Also when I get back and search for my name on here, I better fucking see more instances of "Brett" than David Lee Roth finally! I'm getting close. These few posts should give you guys the ammo to finally push me over the top, then I'll really own this site.

So get to work! That means you Little Boy Blou, my sad little pathetic runt. I have high hopes for you in this category. I am also pulling for you to finally get your period and get out of that training bra this year. I know you can do it honey, just hang in there. I can already see you PMSing all around here, some of your rants certainly do have that 12-year school girl charm. So I know you're on the right track.

Oh and remember, http://www.vhlinks.com . Keep bringing me the hits. This free advertising is fucking great! Thanks Sarge!


The Five has issues but needs time to adjust here. he has good intentions unlike you Brett who is just up to pissing people off. So go back home. The more our The Five doesn't know about you or your lame ass website the better.

So shut up.

thefive
04-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Brett
thefive, you're not too fast on the uptake are you? Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers who just found out about the net like last week when you got one of those 20 free hour AOL discs in the mail, like most of the inbreds on the internet use? I can imagine you, short, fat, acne-covered face, wearing some bland-ass plaid short-sleeve shirt over a white undershirt. A guy that puts too much cheap ass gel in his hair to hide the fact that he probably only showers once a week. Hit the nail on the head didn't I? Well let me give you some advice. When the 20 free hours are up, don't ask mommy for her credit card, just get the fuck off the net newbie before you hurt yourself. And don't waste my time here ever again questioning anything about me. Sad little pissant.


Actually I am a good looking guy.:D


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=52272


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60090

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752

But seriously WHO is BRETT?????

thefive
And did I ever ever mention

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60090

Rubnose
04-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Actually I am a good looking guy.:D


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=52272


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752


http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60090

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=56752

But seriously WHO is BRETT?????

thefive
And did I ever ever mention

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60090



Brett is the Plankton trying to find the secret ingredients to the successful Crabby Pattie.

seenbad
04-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Well I never saw Brett PosT damnit!!!!!
MY bad!!! Sorry.... I thought you were just calling him Brett because you knew his real name and you were not calling him by his nickname here.
thefive

Lol!!:D

"Yipe Yiiiipe yiiiiipe"!!

Reminds me of my dog when I smack her head with a newspaper and she drags her ass accross the room in a crazed fit of confusion.

rofl

Classic, five. You're all right dude. :cool: :D

seenbad
04-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Brett
t you Little Boy Blou, my sad little pathetic runt. I have high hopes for you in this category. I am also pulling for you to finally get your period and get out of that training bra this year. I know you can do it honey, just hang in there. I can already see you PMSing all around here, some of your rants certainly do have that 12-year school girl charm. So I know you're on the right track.

Oh and remember, http://www.vhlinks.com . Keep bringing me the hits. This free advertising is fucking great! Thanks Sarge!

Brett? Brett who? Who is this Brett?? :confused:

That was some of your better stuff there norton. lol

MAX
04-15-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Reminds me of my dog when I smack her head with a newspaper and she drags her ass accross the room in a crazed fit of confusion.


You beat animals as well?!?!?!?

Damn, you are a prick! I'm soooooooooooooooo glad that I cast my vote your way, you insensitive prick!!! :D

Susie Q
04-15-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Well Susie, bless your heart and spank your ASS!!

One of the VERY few people on this site that is still around that understands ANYTHING. I knew you were my bitch for a reason. You saucy lil' morsel. You dumb mother fuckers could all learn a thing or 80 from this army queen. She's old school baby. She knows what the fuck is up. You Nancy boys know dick. You're ignorant to your own history and in history, ignorance is begun by not knowing your own history! Dumb fags. How many times must I tell you "I'm a lover, not a fighter"? :rolleyes: hmmmm? Damn youre stupid sometimes. But, I love you. You are a small helping of my entertainment. It's fun to watch little boy bLou get all fired up. It's fun to fuck with ass heads that get banned at the links. You guys are choice.

By the way, I voted for Brett. He's such a pansie.:rolleyes: I would have voted for myself though had that bonch not been there.

Rock the vote people. I'm lagging in the polls. Dumb sonsabitches. :)

If there was a comedian of the month, I WOULD rock the vote!

ROCK ON with your bad ass self, and take no prisoners ;)

LOL:D

Lou
04-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Hey Brett and seenbad, what were your hopes for me? That I like Van Hagar? I suppose only the enlightened fans appreciate the beauty of Van Hagar, right? I know I know, it was all Eddie. Always was, always will be.

seenbad
04-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Hey Brett and seenbad, what were your hopes for me? That I like Van Hagar? I suppose only the enlightened fans appreciate the beauty of Van Hagar, right? I know I know, it was all Eddie. Always was, always will be.

It has nothing to do with van hagar, van halen, or van eddie or anything. I don't give a flying fuck what you like in music. You're so fucking thick headed that you don't realize that I (Brett too) lean HEAVY to the dlr years you dumb fuck. My hope for you was that with the mind that you USED to have (which has since been brainwashed in to this fucking lame ass ford-speak about sheep and gay hagar fans) that you could mangage to be as fucking STELLARLY COOL AS I AM!! You just don't seem to realize that you can be a decent fellow without the mind numbing banter of cheese, sheep, gayness etc. that has made me so fucking bored with the conversations around vh these days that I could puke my guts out. You could be better than that. I'd expect more from you. You've dissapointed me Louie. Look at Dr. Love. He's a bright fellow. Fits in ok wherever he's at. Has a specific preference to era, but the boy has some cooth to it all. You don't. :)

*sigh* I remember when you first registered at links a couple years ago. You were suprisingly interesting for such a toddler of a fan. You had a take and it didn't suck. You expressed yourself very well and had interesting opinions. Now, your take just sucks and your not at all interesting. You just aren't as cool as I am, and ya know? you could have been.

That's all. You just suck now and you didn't used to. Bottom line.

Have a great day! :)

seenbad
04-17-2004, 04:03 AM
Eh, just kiddin. You're Uber-cool Lou. :)

Dr. Love
04-17-2004, 04:10 AM
Well, I was going to make a Seenbad-seamen joke, but I just don't have the will anymore. :(

Seenbad is just too cool to joke about. ;)

Chris
04-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Chris,

Please don't tell me that you actually watch that fucking show? :rolleyes: :p Oh shit.....I think I've just been busted. :D It's all the girlfriend's fault! Really! She made me do it! Honest!

FORD
04-17-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
. My hope for you was that with the mind that you USED to have (which has since been brainwashed in to this fucking lame ass ford-speak about sheep and gay hagar fans) that you could mangage to be as fucking STELLARLY COOL AS I AM!! You just don't seem to realize that you can be a decent fellow without the mind numbing banter of cheese, sheep, gayness etc.

Lame ass FORD speak huh? Guess that doesn't stop you from repeating it. I very proudly take the credit for introducing the terms "cheese ballad", "Ched Rocker" and "Chedhead" into the vocabulary, though I'm afraid the proper credit for the term "sheep" belongs to the original "Keepers" of Slawterhouse.com

And I don't believe I ever referred to Chedheads as "gay". The sexual orientations of those with shitty musical taste are really none of my concern.

Thanks for the support as always! :)

pete
04-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Brett
thefive, you're not too fast on the uptake are you? Are you one of those stupid motherfuckers who just found out about the net like last week when you got one of those 20 free hour AOL discs in the mail, like most of the inbreds on the internet use? I can imagine you, short, fat, acne-covered face, wearing some bland-ass plaid short-sleeve shirt over a white undershirt. A guy that puts too much cheap ass gel in his hair to hide the fact that he probably only showers once a week. Hit the nail on the head didn't I? Well let me give you some advice. When the 20 free hours are up, don't ask mommy for her credit card, just get the fuck off the net newbie before you hurt yourself. And don't waste my time here ever again questioning anything about me. Sad little pissant.

Ok turds, I've made my three posts for the months. Now when I come back next month, I better see my name with the most fucking votes in this poll next to it!. Fuck those other idiots, and don't you dare vote for that twat seenbad over me! Also when I get back and search for my name on here, I better fucking see more instances of "Brett" than David Lee Roth finally! I'm getting close. These few posts should give you guys the ammo to finally push me over the top, then I'll really own this site.

So get to work! That means you Little Boy Blou, my sad little pathetic runt. I have high hopes for you in this category. I am also pulling for you to finally get your period and get out of that training bra this year. I know you can do it honey, just hang in there. I can already see you PMSing all around here, some of your rants certainly do have that 12-year school girl charm. So I know you're on the right track.

Oh and remember, http://www.vhlinks.com . Keep bringing me the hits. This free advertising is fucking great! Thanks Sarge!

Truly he is the head homo over all other pillow-biters.

pete
04-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Hey Brett and seenbad, what were your hopes for me? That I like Van Hagar? I suppose only the enlightened fans appreciate the beauty of Van Hagar, right? I know I know, it was all Eddie. Always was, always will be.

It's a gradual process. Start with phil collins and work your way to the less rocking sounds of van hagar. ;)

seenbad
04-18-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Well, I was going to make a Seenbad-seamen joke, but I just don't have the will anymore. :(

Seenbad is just too cool to joke about. ;)

You're catching on sport.

seenbad
04-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Lame ass FORD speak huh? Guess that doesn't stop you from repeating it. I very proudly take the credit for introducing the terms "cheese ballad", "Ched Rocker" and "Chedhead" into the vocabulary, though I'm afraid the proper credit for the term "sheep" belongs to the original "Keepers" of Slawterhouse.com

And I don't believe I ever referred to Chedheads as "gay". The sexual orientations of those with shitty musical taste are really none of my concern.

Thanks for the support as always! :)

Dude, you're so cool.