PDA

View Full Version : US Soldiers vs. D-List Celebrities Bill Maher, Richard Belzer

Warham
03-22-2006, 03:14 PM
US Soldiers vs. D-List Celebrities Bill Maher, Richard Belzer
By Doug Hagin
Mar 21, 2006

Maybe it is just me being irritable, but the cheap shots being constantly taken against the mission, character, and intelligence of America’s armed forces is wearing on my last nerve.

The most recent example of the Leftist ideal that they can support the troops and insult them at the same time comes from actor/comedian Richard Belzer. Belzer, who stars in the NBC series “Homicide: Life on the Streets” and “Law and Order: Special Victim’s Unit”, recently took the opportunity of an appearance on “Real Time with Bill Maher” to demean the intelligence of our troops.

Last Friday night, Belzer went after Florida Congresswoman Ileanna Ros-Lehtinen for asserting that the troops she has met in Iraq and Afghanistan are very supportive of the war. Belzer called the Congresswoman’s claim and the credibility of the troops “bull----”. Congresswoman Ros-Lehtinen then pointed out that she had met the troops one-on-one and that they were telling her “We're proud of our mission; we know what we're doing over here. We don't want you guys in Washington to lose it over there“!

Ros-Lehtinen then went on to point out that, our force fighting is a volunteer force. They chose to join, out of a sense of duty and patriotism, and people like the Congresswoman can see this, and be appreciative of it. Leftists like Belzer, however, seem to think so little of the mental abilities of our troops that they cannot fathom, that these soldiers might be able to understand what they are doing.

Consider how Belzer responded to Ros-lehtinen "Okay, fine. No one questions the nobility and the honor that these men and woman who are serving and what they're doing. No one questions that. But now they're targets, they're not going out. Now they're just protecting each other and they're in the middle of a civil war. So it's really not fair to have these people who volunteered their lives to protect our nation under false pretenses to now be a target ..." At this point Belzer was cut off by the loud applause of the audience, which shows how supportive of our troops the left really is. Here is Richard Belzer saying our troops are merely targets in the middle of a civil war, and how do these “supportive” people respond? By cheering like their team just scored a touch down in a playoff game.

Ros-Lehtinen then demanded that Belzer ask the troops if they think if it is fair or not. Belzer, in true scholarly fashion, responds with more hyperbole and insults. "That's bull----: Ask them! They're not .. they don't read twenty newspapers a day. They're under the threat of death every minute. They're not the best people to ask about the war because they're going to die any second." Now this paints a very ugly picture doesn’t it? According to Belzer, who apparently thinks sitting on his pompous butt and reading newspapers makes him better qualified to discuss the war than the soldiers fighting it, our troops are only seconds from death. Well the casualties do not even come close to supporting such a negative view. The fact is losing 2,400 troops in a three-year war represents a miraculously low casualty rate. I guess Belzer is so busy reading newspapers he neglected to read any military history.

At this point Ros-Lehtinen brings up her stepson, who has just finished an eight-month tour of duty. Belzer’s answer to the service of this soldier? “God bless your stepson. Doesn't mean he's a brilliant scholar about the war because he's there. And God bless him." See, here is another example of how a devoted Leftist “supports” our troops. They hint that the troops are not very scholarly, in other words, stupid, and then throw in a God bless them or two to show how much they really support these stupid troops! What a convenient double standard!

At this point Bill Maher interjects his two-cents by attacking the quality of people in our military. "I think the point he's trying to make is that a 19-year-old who is in that army because he probably couldn't find other employment " See, Again there is zero chance, according to these Leftist “scholars” that those in the military joined out of a sense of duty or patriotism. Oh no, they are just such pathetic losers that they had no other choice. How very supportive!

When Ros-Lehtinen responds that her stepson is a college graduate and a Marine officer, certainly not a person who “couldn’t get a job” Belzer goes right back to his troop bashing. "You think everyone over there is a college graduate? They're 19 and 20-year-old kids who couldn't get a job ..." The Congresswoman then offers up that Belzer has not been to Iraq or Afghanistan, nor has he talked to the troops. Probably too busy reading his newspapers to be bothered I guess. To this Belzer, again displaying his scholarly vocabulary, answers with this outburst “What, I don’t f---ing read?” Don't do that!" See how easy it is to become an expert on war? Do not fight in a war, do not serve in the military, just read twenty newspapers a day and you too can be as brilliant as Richard Belzer can! What a perfect example of someone being educated beyond their hat size!

No, our soldiers are not scholars; they are soldiers, bright, brave, patriotic, heroes. They are risking their necks so pinheads like Richard Belzer can sit back, pretending to be military experts, and insult the very troops safeguarding his free speech!

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27264235.shtml

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Super thread...

Oh, how outrageous...

Warham
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
You agree with them?

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You agree with them?

Sure he does. He applauds EVERY casualty because he, and his ilk, like to pin in on the Administration. They want more boys to die. They want us to lose.

Fuck them. :mad:

knuckleboner
03-22-2006, 03:30 PM
ask Sarge whether or not every military person over there believes 100% in the mission.

personally, i hate demagogue writers who automatically claim that anyone who questions the war, etc. is calling the troops bad names and wishing them ill will.

i mean:

Consider how Belzer responded to Ros-lehtinen "Okay, fine. No one questions the nobility and the honor that these men and woman who are serving and what they're doing. No one questions that. But now they're targets, they're not going out. Now they're just protecting each other and they're in the middle of a civil war. So it's really not fair to have these people who volunteered their lives to protect our nation under false pretenses to now be a target ..." At this point Belzer was cut off by the loud applause of the audience, which shows how supportive of our troops the left really is. Here is Richard Belzer saying our troops are merely targets in the middle of a civil war, and how do these “supportive” people respond? By cheering like their team just scored a touch down in a playoff game.

enough said. the author is just a talking hack. you really have to stretch to convince people that this means the left hates the troops.

FORD
03-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Sure he does. He applauds EVERY casualty because he, and his ilk, like to pin in on the Administration. They want more boys to die. They want us to lose.

No, FUCK YOU!!

And FUCK every fascist propagandist who tries to twist the BCE's sickening abuse of the United States Military against those of us who have opposed this illegal immoral invasion and occupation from the beginning.

That motherfucking treasonous Chimp who YOU voted for is killing thousands of 18 and 19 year old American kids, and tens of thousands of Iraqi children.

Not us.

Deal with it.

Warham
03-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm just tired of you guys saying you support the troops when in reality you all think of them as being stupid hicks who weren't smart enough to go to college or find a job.

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD
No, FUCK YOU!!

And FUCK every fascist propagandist who tries to twist the BCE's sickening abuse of the United States Military against those of us who have opposed this illegal immoral invasion and occupation from the beginning.

That motherfucking treasonous Chimp who YOU voted for is killing thousands of 18 and 19 year old American kids, and tens of thousands of Iraqi children.

Not us.

Deal with it.

YOU GUYS ran from the enemy and left US to deal with him. A few potshots at bin Laden with some Tomahawks and a strike at Saddam with JDAMS and they were still left to terrorize their own countries, let alone threaten the Middle East.

Bush Sr. followed the UN resolution and liberated Kuwait. He could have had Saddam's head on a platter then, back in '91.

That's his fault for following UN resolutions and bowing to world opinion.

Never again.

:gun:

:gulp:

FORD
03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm just tired of you guys saying you support the troops when in reality you all think of them as being stupid hicks who weren't smart enough to go to college or find a job.

Being smart has nothing to do with finding a job any more. You can thank the motherfucking treasonous chimp for that as well. Wouldn't be surprised if that's his entire plan. Outsource all the jobs, so the military and WalMart are the only options left.

Warham
03-22-2006, 03:39 PM
What's wrong with working at Wal-Mart?

FORD
03-22-2006, 03:43 PM
YOU GUYS ran from the enemy and left US to deal with him. A few potshots at bin Laden with some Tomahawks and a strike at Saddam with JDAMS and they were still left to terrorize their own countries, let alone threaten the Middle East.

Bush Sr. followed the UN resolution and liberated Kuwait. He could have had Saddam's head on a platter then, back in '91.

That's his fault for following UN resolutions and bowing to world opinion.

Never again.

:gun:

And since when is Bush Sr one of ours?? :confused:

BTW, wasn't it Poppy who created Bin Laden & the Mujahadeen/Al Qaeda in the first place?

Clinton's missiles in Afghanistan missed Osama by a matter of hours. At least he was there. At least Clinton tried to kill the bastard.

Chimp outsources (surprise) the operation to some fucking heroin peddling (more surprise) Afghan warlords, Osama walks (or gets airlifted out in a helicopter) and Half Ass Monkey Boy is "really not that concerned about him" because he's already working on the illegal invasion of a country which wasn't even remotely involved.

Clinton did more to catch Bin Laden than Chimp did, and he had far less reason to do so. What does that tell you?

sisca
03-22-2006, 04:20 PM
i saw that episode....that author chick was some piece of ass, huh?

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 04:21 PM
And since when is Bush Sr one of ours?? :confused:

BTW, wasn't it Poppy who created Bin Laden & the Mujahadeen/Al Qaeda in the first place?

Children sometimes stray from the wishes of their parents and need a good spanking. bin Laden will get his. :gun:

Clinton's missiles in Afghanistan missed Osama by a matter of hours. At least he was there. At least Clinton tried to kill the bastard.

It was a half-hearted attempt, at best. So he destroyed a barn and an aspirin factory with several million dollars worth of technology? You crack me up! :D

Chimp outsources (surprise) the operation to some fucking heroin peddling (more surprise) Afghan warlords, Osama walks (or gets airlifted out in a helicopter) and Half Ass Monkey Boy is "really not that concerned about him" because he's already working on the illegal invasion of a country which wasn't even remotely involved.

Outsourcing......using the words of you DLC traitors John Kerry and Hillary Clinton I see. :D

It's actually a wrong analogy. There's nothing else they could have done when US troops weren't allowed in certain areas of Afghan and Pakistani territory.

Yeah, the operation could have went better.....and Rumsfeld IS a fucking jerk-off....I'll give you that one.

But don't say it was outsourced...that is simply not true.

As for Iraq not being involved....the truth is slowly coming out...and I don't think you liberals will like it.

Clinton did more to catch Bin Laden than Chimp did, and he had far less reason to do so. What does that tell you?

sisca
03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
and a note to richard belzer....its much easier to get a job pumping gas than to enter the military. so that 19-20 yr old shit about not being able to get a job is bullshit.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-22-2006, 04:54 PM
I saw it and Belzer made an ass of himself. Interruptive, profane, dismissive, all in all...a disgusting bully. He would have shit his panties if she had behaved towards him as he behaved towards her.

And I usually LIKE the guy.

ps the congresswoman was a moron.

Hardrock69
03-22-2006, 05:05 PM

What the fuck are you talking about?

That has been the Chimpministration's plan all along. They do not give 2 fucks about our soldiers over there.

This is quite obvious....as they never had a valid reason to go over there to begin with.

Don't you ignorant fucktards even remember Vietnam?

They had no intention of "winning" anything then, and they have no intention of "winning" now.

And I laugh whenever Chimpy talks this stoopid shit about "winning" the war...either in Iraq, or against "terrists".

And once again, there ya go generalizing about "liberals".

What a great demonstration of idiocy.

:cool:

jhale667
03-22-2006, 05:57 PM

You're an idiot if you believe that.

lesfunk
03-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I saw that episode. Yes the congresswoman is a moron.
But those two holier than thou pseudo intellectual assholes Bill Maher and Richard Belzer were put in their place by a moron.

blueturk
03-22-2006, 07:43 PM

How the hell do you know what I think about the troops, you fucking elitist asshole? I know some people that were in Iraq. I know some that are on their way over there. Whether I agree or disagree with these guys about the war ( or more to the point, the reason we are there to start with), I respect these guys. Your unfounded superiority complex really shows in your fucking ridiculous post. Maybe that's what YOU think of the troops, asshole. Or maybe you've changed your opinion since you posted this bullshit. It wouldn't surprise me in the fucking least....

stringfelowhawk
03-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I try to come to this site once a day at the very least to keep up with things. I usually keep my two cents in my pocket. I don't post alot but I read most of the threads to see what's happening. Something has to push my button to make me post and this horse shit rang my fucking GONG!

It is mighty courageous to be sitting safely in this country and question the intelligence of me and my fellow airman, sailors, soldiers, coasties, and marines.
Apparently we joined cause we couldn't get a job and weren't smart enough to go to college. Well, I'd like to drop some of my "lack of knowledge" on these two clowns. It always seems like celebrities can't wait to find something to protest over. They have NO info and are basing opinion on other conversations but start to probe them with legitimate counterpoints and they're suddenly docile on how to create a thoughtful and informative rebuttle. They've spouted all their "extensive" knowledge by the second question.

Mr. Belzer seems to think we are all cannon fodder and can't think for ourselves. I'm an electronics tech. When I went through training the attrition rate was 70%. You won't be "READING" about me proving "String Theory" in one of your news papers but I'm fairly intelligent. I wasn't drafted. I didn't enlist cause I couldn't get a job or go to college. I had a full ride to Embry-Riddle that I turned down cause completing my entire senior year in 5 weeks left me burnt out on school. If I had gone straight to college I would never have gotten through the second year without some kind of extended vacation.
I am NOT a Bush supporter. In fact, I think "Corky" could do a better job at running the country than him. However, I did swear an oath well before he "lost" the first election and I will keep it. I have 329 days left in the military and I'm done after 10 years because I can't stand to work for someone I DO NOT respect. I know he's not gonna be in office after this term but I will not re-enlist. This man has turned me sour and I'm not taking the chance of the next asshole being like him.
My gong rang because I have a pet peave regarding bullshit like this. WHEN SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER SERVED ATTACKS SOMEONE WHO HAS ABOUT THEIR SERVICE I GET FUCKING LIVID. IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET SERIOUSLY VIOLENT. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME OR US. PEOPLE LIKE BELZER AND DICK CHENEY ARE COWARDS. THEY'RE AFRAID TO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK BUT DON'T MIND TRYING TO DISCREDIT OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE. THAT IS THE LOWEST FORM OF COWARDICE. ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO GUARANTEES THE VERY RIGHT YOU'RE EXPRESSING? YOU BETTER TAKE SOME FUCKING SUN TAN LOTION BOYS CAUSE ITS HOT IN THE 7TH RING OF HELL.

They aren't asking alot of troops what they think. They're asking a select group of troops selected for such a purpose. I know a lot of people who would set that record straight. They could start with me cause I think this war is for personal profit and revenge and has nothing to do with terrorism. As long as I wear a uniform I have to follow orders and I will. But pride and dignity have taken alot of lumps since this P.O.S. took office.

blueturk
03-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
I try to come to this site once a day at the very least to keep up with things. I usually keep my two cents in my pocket. I don't post alot but I read most of the threads to see what's happening. Something has to push my button to make me post and this horse shit rang my fucking GONG!

It is mighty courageous to be sitting safely in this country and question the intelligence of me and my fellow airman, sailors, soldiers, coasties, and marines.
Apparently we joined cause we couldn't get a job and weren't smart enough to go to college. Well, I'd like to drop some of my "lack of knowledge" on these two clowns. It always seems like celebrities can't wait to find something to protest over. They have NO info and are basing opinion on other conversations but start to probe them with legitimate counterpoints and they're suddenly docile on how to create a thoughtful and informative rebuttle. They've spouted all their "extensive" knowledge by the second question.

Mr. Belzer seems to think we are all cannon fodder and can't think for ourselves. I'm an electronics tech. When I went through training the attrition rate was 70%. You won't be "READING" about me proving "String Theory" in one of your news papers but I'm fairly intelligent. I wasn't drafted. I didn't enlist cause I couldn't get a job or go to college. I had a full ride to Embry-Riddle that I turned down cause completing my entire senior year in 5 weeks left me burnt out on school. If I had gone straight to college I would never have gotten through the second year without some kind of extended vacation.
I am NOT a Bush supporter. In fact, I think "Corky" could do a better job at running the country than him. However, I did swear an oath well before he "lost" the first election and I will keep it. I have 329 days left in the military and I'm done after 10 years because I can't stand to work for someone I DO NOT respect. I know he's not gonna be in office after this term but I will not re-enlist. This man has turned me sour and I'm not taking the chance of the next asshole being like him.
My gong rang because I have a pet peave regarding bullshit like this. WHEN SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER SERVED ATTACKS SOMEONE WHO HAS ABOUT THEIR SERVICE I GET FUCKING LIVID. IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET SERIOUSLY VIOLENT. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME OR US. PEOPLE LIKE BELZER AND DICK CHENEY ARE COWARDS. THEY'RE AFRAID TO PUT THEMSELVES AT RISK BUT DON'T MIND TRYING TO DISCREDIT OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE. THAT IS THE LOWEST FORM OF COWARDICE. ATTACKING SOMEONE WHO GUARANTEES THE VERY RIGHT YOU'RE EXPRESSING? YOU BETTER TAKE SOME FUCKING SUN TAN LOTION BOYS CAUSE ITS HOT IN THE 7TH RING OF HELL.

They aren't asking alot of troops what they think. They're asking a select group of troops selected for such a purpose. I know a lot of people who would set that record straight. They could start with me cause I think this war is for personal profit and revenge and has nothing to do with terrorism. As long as I wear a uniform I have to follow orders and I will. But pride and dignity have taken alot of lumps since this P.O.S. took office.

5 stars....now all we have to do is wait for Warham's latest flip-flop. Stay tuned...

jhale667
03-22-2006, 07:53 PM
I think, from watching the broadcast, Maher and Belzer were making (and DID make) reference to the FACT that the armed forces have been lowering their admission standards of late. They've both stated on numerous occasions that they support the troops, just not the incompetent boob that sent them there under false pretenses.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 08:10 PM

Fuck OFF you fucking ASSHOLE

What "reality" do you refer to when you make this claim as to what WE think about our troops?

Huh?

Back this claim up, or SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS SHIT.

Don't tell ME what I THINK about our troops.

I want them armored.
I want them to drink safe water, and eat fresh food
I want them paid MORE than the private Halliburton creeps
I want their deployments to be over when promised.

FUCK YOU WARPIG FOR EVEN POSTING THIS YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE

Waaaaay over the line, even for you man.

I have NEVER called our troops "hicks" or "stupid"

AND YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR FOR POSTING THAT

DLR'sCock
03-22-2006, 08:26 PM
5 stars stringfellow........

I would say that with many places in life, that many differing people have differing reasons for taking whatever path they so choose to in life. That being said, I am certain that there are a certina percentage of troops that join due to lack of choices, and perhaps there are those that join due to socio-economic reasons, and there are those that join due to educational reason both maybe lacking of choices or beacuse of the amount of education they will gain, and then there are troops that join because they have always known that is what they always wanted to do, and there are those troops that join for the challenge, and there are those that join for the experience, and for the personal gratification, and so on, and so on...........etc etc, and on and on.....

Belzer was a bit off with his example, but I understood what he was doing in dealing with that moron of congresswoman. Belzer should have refrained himself moreso and chosen to speak at his given time, I know that most of what she said was ludicrous bullshit propoganda and slander that we hear too often here, but oh well, next time.....

This article was pure bullshit spin and another shining example of how desperate and scred the rigth wing lunatics are.....and how little they have to offer.....

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I have NEVER called our troops "hicks" or "stupid"

Maybe not, but some of your liberal pundits and actors, including this Richard Belzer fellow, have basically said as much. So has FORD.

FORD
03-22-2006, 08:51 PM
Maybe not, but some of your liberal pundits and actors, including this Richard Belzer fellow, have basically said as much. So has FORD.

Why do you and Warpig have to tell such blatant LIES like this?

I never said any such thing.

BigBadBrian
03-22-2006, 08:54 PM

Don't make me keep a log of stupid stuff you liberals have said.

It would take too much of my time. :)

jhale667
03-22-2006, 09:03 PM
Don't make me keep a log of stupid stuff you liberals have said.

It would take too much of my time. :)

Ah, but the list of your stupid statements would be longer...and would begin with THIS one:

Yeah, the glass houses are to the left, happy-ass. :rolleyes:

jhale667
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM

Don't tell ME what I THINK about our troops.

I want them armored.
I want them to drink safe water, and eat fresh food
I want them paid MORE than the private Halliburton creeps
I want their deployments to be over when promised.

That's all anyone wants, whether you support Chimpy's war or not. It's fucking moronic and contemptible to suggest otherwise.

Maher made an interesting point quoting FDR as saying "there should never be a millionaire created by this war" in reference to WWII. Somebody should remind Chimpy & Cheney of that.....

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:10 PM
Maybe not, but some ......:

Maybe not?

You know it's FUCKING NOT.

So you're calling Warpig a liar too,then.

Don't backpeddle for him, he's more than capable of doing it himself.

Warham made an ignorant, untruthful statement, but will rationalize and explain it away.

watch.:rolleyes:

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
5 stars....now all we have to do is wait for Warham's latest flip-flop. Stay tuned...

What flip-flop, you ignorant knucklehead?

I agree with everything string says.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
That's all anyone wants, whether you support Chimpy's war or not. It's fucking moronic and contemptible to suggest otherwise.

Exactly.

Question my politics, question my liberalism, question my taste in music......

But Question my love of this country, my support of the troops, or my patriotism and I'LL CALL YOU THE LYING SACK OF COLOSTOMY YOU ARE.

These Cons support alot of shit I don't agree with, and I think they're at times misguided, at times easily led, and sometimes just plain stubborn....

BUT I NEVER CALL THEIR PATRIOTISM INTO QUESTION. Even when they vote against our/their own best interests.

Fuck him for posting that.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:18 PM
Maybe not?

You know it's FUCKING NOT.

So you're calling Warpig a liar too,then.

Don't backpeddle for him, he's more than capable of doing it himself.

Warham made an ignorant, untruthful statement, but will rationalize and explain it away.

watch.:rolleyes:

When you defend those who make such statements, you might as well be making them yourself.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM
WHEN SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER SERVED ATTACKS SOMEONE WHO HAS ABOUT THEIR SERVICE I GET FUCKING LIVID.

Amen brother, and that goes irregardless of your political views....

But I will say to those debating this issue, for the 150th time, that supporting the troops and disagreeing with the policy that affect those troops, are two COMPLETELY different things....

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:19 PM

Why, indeed.

It's like once they're out of ammo, the last resort is to call us "troop haters"

KKKarl Rove and Rush have taught them well.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:21 PM
Why, indeed.

It's like once they're out of ammo, the last resort is to call us "troop haters"

KKKarl Rove and Rush have taught them well.

How would you know what Rush says? You don't listen to him.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:22 PM
When you defend those who make such statements, you might as well be making them yourself.

:rolleyes: jesus christ.

Nice backpeddle.

Should I go back and quote you. Have you forgotten already what you posted?

might as well as............:rolleyes:

pathetic attempt.

even for you.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:23 PM
How would you know what Rush says? You don't listen to him.

Fucking Christ, you just make shit up as you go along :rolleyes:

How the fuck do you know what I listen to, and when? You don't.

So quit pulling shit out of your ass for once. :rolleyes:

fucking dumbass.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Fucking Christ, you just make shit up as you go along :rolleyes:

How the fuck do you know what I listen to, and when? You don't.

So quit pulling shit out of your ass for once. :rolleyes:

fucking dumbass.

I know what you listen to. You listen to that Air America crap that gets worse and worse ratings every month.

So tell me, smart guy, what did Limbaugh talk about today?

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:38 PM
:rolleyes: jesus christ.

Nice backpeddle.

Should I go back and quote you. Have you forgotten already what you posted?

might as well as............:rolleyes:

pathetic attempt.

even for you.

It's no backpeddle. Go back to any thread in the past here and see who defends those making obscene statements about our troops in Iraq. I'm talking about the Kerry, Durbin, and Rangel threads.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:42 PM
I know what you listen to. You listen to that Air America crap that gets worse and worse ratings every month.

So tell me, smart guy, what did Limbaugh talk about today?

Yeah, I listen to Air America, the network you and Rash siad wouldn't last a year.

I aslo listen to Rush, Hannity, O'Really, NPR, ABC, CBS....

I read The Post Intelligencer, The Seattle Times, The New York Times, and The Washington Post.

I read Time, Newsweek, and RollingStone.

I don't listen to the same thing everyday like you do, so I have no idea what Oxycontin Man had to say today.

Lame point you were trying to make there, fuckbag.

If you think we're unaware of the Republican Talking Points, then you're even dumber than previously thought.

But keep reaching, Warpig. Bottom line is YOU LIED, AND ARE TOO MUCH A FUCKING PUSSY TO ADMIT IT.

So fuck you.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 09:45 PM
It's no backpeddle.

Yes, it is dumbass.

You now are saying what you really meant was............:rolleyes:

Fuck off.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I listen to Air America, the network you and Rash siad wouldn't last a year.

I aslo listen to Rush, Hannity, O'Really, NPR, ABC, CBS....

I read The Post Intelligencer, The Seattle Times, The New York Times, and The Washington Post.

I read Time, Newsweek, and RollingStone.

I don't listen to the same thing everyday like you do, so I have no idea what Oxycontin Man had to say today.

Lame point you were trying to make there, fuckbag.

If you think we're unaware of the Republican Talking Points, then you're even dumber than previously thought.

But keep reaching, Warpig. Bottom line is YOU LIED, AND ARE TOO MUCH A FUCKING PUSSY TO ADMIT IT.

So fuck you.

You don't listen to Limbaugh, because he doesn't say the shit you claim he does.

So YOU, my liberal friend, are the real fucking liar here.

I listen to Limbaugh practically every day and he NEVER talks about the shit you claim he does. He has never called Democrats or liberals 'troop haters'.

Keep listening to Al Franken though. He's a riot.

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:50 PM
I bet you probably couldn't tell me what O'Reilly's been preaching about this last week either, could ya?

jhale667
03-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I bet you probably couldn't tell me what O'Reilly's been preaching about this last week either, could ya?

...About how he wanted to get some strippers and some coke, while phone-banging his assistant? :D I KEED!

Warham
03-22-2006, 09:55 PM
...About how he wanted to get some strippers and some coke, while phone-banging his assistant? :D I KEED!

You stole Lounge's answer.

;)

FORD
03-22-2006, 09:56 PM

He's been whining to "FAUX Security" everytime somebody mentions Keith Olberman (only sane voice on MSRNC) on his pathetic show.

jhale667
03-22-2006, 10:13 PM
You stole Lounge's answer.

;)

Gad, I'm evil. :rolleyes:

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Gad, I'm evil. :rolleyes:

Just a joke there, pal. You can relax.

blueturk
03-22-2006, 10:20 PM
What flip-flop, you ignorant knucklehead?

Here's something string said:

"I am NOT a Bush supporter. In fact, I think "Corky" could do a better job at running the country than him. However, I did swear an oath well before he "lost" the first election and I will keep it. I have 329 days left in the military and I'm done after 10 years because I can't stand to work for someone I DO NOT respect. I know he's not gonna be in office after this term but I will not re-enlist".

So now you agree that Dubya is not worthy of respect? That didn't take long.:rolleyes:

jhale667
03-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Just a joke there, pal. You can relax.

Right back atcha. ;)

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Grate, chickenhawks and pundits criticizing comedians...

Wow, another deep, meaningful thread filled with substantive issues...

I'm sure that partisan asshat HAGIN hardly quoted out of context either...

Support the troops: use them indefinitely as cannon fodder in Iraq, so Bush doesn't have to admit failure...

Roy Munson
03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
This is way too fucking depressing.

We are all fucked. :(

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Here's something string said:

"I am NOT a Bush supporter. In fact, I think "Corky" could do a better job at running the country than him. However, I did swear an oath well before he "lost" the first election and I will keep it. I have 329 days left in the military and I'm done after 10 years because I can't stand to work for someone I DO NOT respect. I know he's not gonna be in office after this term but I will not re-enlist".

So now you agree that Dubya is not worthy of respect? That didn't take long.:rolleyes:

Actually, I have to take that back, you knucklehead. I don't agree with his bold-lettered words because he's accusing Cheney of making the same error in judgement that clown Melzer did on the show the other night. I don't agree with that. He's entitled to his opinion on Bush, and I do agree that Bush has fumbled the war strategy in many ways. I supported going in, but I do have concerns about the errors in judgement Bush had made. We are there now though, so let's try our best, get the Iraqi government going, get them trained and leave.

I usually skip over bold rants, because it's like yelling to me.

Roy Munson
03-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Amen brother, and that goes irregardless of your political views....

But I will say to those debating this issue, for the 150th time, that supporting the troops and disagreeing with the policy that affect those troops, are two COMPLETELY different things....

How so?

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Grate, chickenhawks and pundits criticizing comedians...

Wow, another deep, meaningful thread filled with substantive issues...

I'm sure that partisan asshat HAGIN hardly quoted out of context either...

Support the troops: use them indefinitely as cannon fodder in Iraq, so Bush doesn't have to admit failure...

Oh, would you cut the crap about Hagin being a partisan asshat. It's like a fuckin' phone recording with you accusing everybody and their mom of being partisan, but of course you've got your asshole right on the fence post in between the two partisan groups, right?

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Nick's the most non-partisan of us all here, but his favorite newspapers are the New York Times and LA Times (they aren't partisan at all), his favorite president over the last twenty five years is Bill Clinton (way better than Ronald Reagan, he admits!), and he'll readily defend Dan Rather in a pinch (it really was a true story!).

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 10:36 PM
http://gatorsense.blogstream.com/v1/pid/32336_Doug-Hagin-column-NON-PREDICTIONS-for-2006.html

http://www.thelandofthefree.net/conservativeopinion/author/doug-hagin/

http://www.therant.us/staff/hagin/03142006.htm

http://www.therant.us/staff/hagin/11182005.htm

Yeah, LOL he's just a total sensible moderate that doesn't just make shit up in lieu of oh --actual facts.

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow, he thinks Michael Newdow is a cunt? How unsensible is that????

jhale667
Originally posted by Roy Munson
How so?

Because though one may disagree with the reasoning behind sending troops to Iraq ( I think ALmost everyone agrees with going into Afghanistan), and find Chimpy to be an incompetent idiot, or WHATEVER---those are still our friends, family, and fellow citizens over there doing their JOBS fighting for our country...right or wrong. The blame rests at the top, not on the underlings doing the job. It's a complete cop-out for the Repukes to claim that 'you liberals' don't support the troops, or somehow love the country LESS....

Nickdfresh
Nick's the most non-partisan of us all here, but his favorite newspapers are the New York Times and LA Times (they aren't partisan at all), his favorite president over the last twenty five years is Bill Clinton (way better than Ronald Reagan, he admits!), and he'll readily defend Dan Rather in a pinch (it really was a true story!).

There's a big difference between a news article from any of those Pulitzer Prize winning papers, that reported negatively on The CLINTON Administration you just can't help bringing up every three posts, and some Op-ed douche bag making a living by filling a niche and appealing to droning sycophants...

Basically, he's attacking MAHER and BELZER for doing what he does, only they're much more successful, and make no pretensions of journalistic credibility...

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm waiting for you to prove that Hagin didn't represent Melzer correctly when people in this forum have seen the show with their own eyes and said he was an 'asshat' for his remarks.

Nickdfresh
03-22-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm waiting for you to prove that Hagin didn't represent Melzer correctly when people in this forum have seen the show with their own eyes and said he was an 'asshat' for his remarks.

Who's "Melzer?" And they didn't exactly get equal time here, did they?

Warham
03-22-2006, 10:44 PM
BELZER, sorry about that spelling error.

jhale667
03-22-2006, 10:47 PM

I saw it. And while I do think he could've made his point a LOT better without resorting to profanity with the congresswoman...he was right in calling her "rude and dismissive" -as most republicans pundits are when their parrot-points are challenged- but his point would have been better served by not treating her in the same manner.

blueturk
03-22-2006, 11:40 PM

Actually, I have to take that back, you knucklehead.

Like I said, that didn't take long. Are you trying to emulate your leader's credibility? Or are you merely confused, wondering why you voted for this piece of shit?

Warham
03-22-2006, 11:42 PM
That's not called flip-flopping, goober.

It's called correcting a mistake.

LoungeMachine
03-22-2006, 11:48 PM

It's called correcting a mistake.

Bwahahahahaha

Can you teach that trick to The Chimp.?:D :rolleyes:

Warham
03-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Bwahahahahaha

Can you teach that trick to The Chimp.?:D :rolleyes:

Teach it? He admitted mistakes in his press conference yesterday.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 12:00 AM
You don't listen to Limbaugh, because he doesn't say the shit you claim he does.

So YOU, my liberal friend, are the real fucking liar here.

I listen to Limbaugh practically every day and he NEVER talks about the shit you claim he does. He has never called Democrats or liberals 'troop haters'.

Keep listening to Al Franken though. He's a riot.

LMMFAO

Your reading comprehension is terrible lately. :rolleyes:

Your act of making shit up out of whole cloth, and then backpeddling and walking away from it is much improved however. :rolleyes:

Rush has never claimed Dems WANT troops to die?

Now who's the liar:rolleyes:

It really doesn't matter Idiot. You admitting you listen to Rash, the drug addicted hypocrite is reward enough for me.

You've LIED more than once today, and then tried to explain it away with your "well if you support someone who says it, it may as well been you saying it" crap.

Taking that logic, then YOU are just as incompetent as that fucking criminal pResident you support so much.

Again, with all due respect......go fuck yourself today.

I hope tomorrow you don't LIE about what I've said, or didnt say in here.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 12:02 AM

wow.

What did that take, 5 years.?

Good boy.

:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
03-23-2006, 03:15 AM
The military is like any other organization. Sure it has stupid people in it but then some of the smartest people I have ever met have been in the military as well.

A friend of mine spent a year and a half in Iraq. He's back home now and just bought a new car for his wife with the tax free money he got paid to serve. I remember when he left and how hard it was for his wife and kids. Now he's back teaching biology at a university.

I would love to see Bill Mahr even try and handle basic infantry skills let alone run some of the more complicated equipment. If artillery is being called in, I sure as hell don't want Bill Mahr calculating the trajectory.

Warham
03-23-2006, 07:11 AM
LMMFAO

Your reading comprehension is terrible lately. :rolleyes:

Your act of making shit up out of whole cloth, and then backpeddling and walking away from it is much improved however. :rolleyes:

Rush has never claimed Dems WANT troops to die?

Now who's the liar:rolleyes:

It really doesn't matter Idiot. You admitting you listen to Rash, the drug addicted hypocrite is reward enough for me.

You've LIED more than once today, and then tried to explain it away with your "well if you support someone who says it, it may as well been you saying it" crap.

Taking that logic, then YOU are just as incompetent as that fucking criminal pResident you support so much.

Again, with all due respect......go fuck yourself today.

I hope tomorrow you don't LIE about what I've said, or didnt say in here.

Again, you lie about Limbaugh, and can't back it up. Prove it, or shut your trap, big boy.

You obviously don't listen to him, since you are putting words in his mouth.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 08:57 AM

Great, the next step would be to learn from said mistakes, sort of like the chimps touching the monolith in "2001: A Space Odyssey."

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Again, you lie about Limbaugh, and can't back it up. Prove it, or shut your trap, big boy.

You obviously don't listen to him, since you are putting words in his mouth.

Fuck off, douche.

You obviously need someone to read the posts to you.

What words did I put in his fat mouth, asstard?

Tell me to shut my trap? You've LIED and put words in MY MOUTH repeatedly in 2 threads yesterday, which you now can't back up

So fuck off, asshole.

You make ASSVibe sound intelligent.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Because though one may disagree with the reasoning behind sending troops to Iraq ( I think ALmost everyone agrees with going into Afghanistan), and find Chimpy to be an incompetent idiot, or WHATEVER---those are still our friends, family, and fellow citizens over there doing their JOBS fighting for our country...right or wrong. The blame rests at the top, not on the underlings doing the job. It's a complete cop-out for the Repukes to claim that 'you liberals' don't support the troops, or somehow love the country LESS....

I understand where you are coming from and I agree to an extent.

I won't go so far as to say that Libs want our troops to die because that's just ridiculous. I do, however, think that most Libs want us to lose the war. They're hatred for Bush is so deep that they would love to see him lose his ass in this thing, which he is doing.

I think if you're going to "support" the troops you should want them to WIN regardless of the policy. To say you support the troops but don't support the war they are fighting would be like me saying I support the Minnesota Vikings players but I don't want them to win any games 'cause I can't stand the coach.

Whether you agree with the reasons for going into this war or not, we are there and we need to do everything we can to win. Our troops deserve that kind of "support." I want them to win.

diamondD
03-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Amen Roy. We're there now. Win the damn thing.

BigBadBrian
03-23-2006, 11:17 AM

I think if you're going to "support" the troops you should want them to WIN regardless of the policy. To say you support the troops but don't support the war they are fighting would be like me saying I support the Minnesota Vikings players but I don't want them to win any games 'cause I can't stand the coach.

Good analogy, although I imagine it DOES suck to be a Vikings fan. :D

FORD
03-23-2006, 11:45 AM
To expand Roy's analogy, you may hate the coach of the Vikings, but at least he used to be a football player, so he knows what it's like on the field.

The "coaches" of the current Pentagon (i.e. Team BCE/PNAC) don't have a fucking clue about the "game", because they had "other priorities" when it was their turn to be on the field at Ho Chi Minh stadium.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-23-2006, 11:59 AM
To expand Roy's analogy, you may hate the coach of the Vikings, but at least he used to be a football player, so he knows what it's like on the field.

The "coaches" of the current Pentagon (i.e. Team BCE/PNAC) don't have a fucking clue about the "game", because they had "other priorities" when it was their turn to be on the field at Ho Chi Minh stadium.

So they should sit back and let this country be threatened by terrorists? You forget - your peers and fellow countrymen ELECTED these people to be in office. They have to serve their interets and the countrys (in that order) as best as they're able.

if one of the members of the "axis of evil" should ever get their hands on WMD, they should sit back and say "nothing we can do about it, we never served"?

And, as Richard Belzer established, people who DO serve aren't intelligent enough to run the country.

Need proof? Bush did. Cheney didn't. Ta-fucking-da...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-23-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
So they should sit back and let this country be threatened by terrorists? You forget - your peers and fellow countrymen ELECTED these people to be in office. They have to serve their interets and the countrys (in that order) as best as they're able.

if one of the members of the "axis of evil" should ever get their hands on WMD, they should sit back and say "nothing we can do about it, we never served"?

And, as Richard Belzer established, people who DO serve aren't intelligent enough to run the country.

Need proof? Bush did. Cheney didn't. Ta-fucking-da...

Jesus Christ, Troll, how big of a fucking idiot can you be? I have never read such a bunch of garbage since the screenplay adaptation of Bridges of Madison County.

Moron...

jhale667
03-23-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by diamondD

That was my point. We're there, we made the mess (well, the current one :rolleyes: ) we need to clean it up. Hang Chimpy later, maybe? ;)

jhale667
03-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Wow...EMA is now trolling himself...gotta love America.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Wow...EMA is now trolling himself...gotta love America.

The power of Democracy!!!

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 12:30 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/bushleague.jpg
Yeah, trust this clown. Reelect the Bushleaguer who got us into this mess to fix it....

We're not winning anything at this point...

Not making progress in three years and a stalemate is not "winning."

diamondD
03-23-2006, 01:01 PM
So your solution is cut and run? Jeez...

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:02 PM

Yeah, trust this clown. Reelect the Bushleaguer who got us into this mess to fix it....

We're not winning anything at this point...

Not making progress in three years and a stalemate is not "winning."

You missed my point. I never said we are winning anything (even though I do feel we are in some areas). I meant that we should be wanting to win for the troops' sake. I truly believe that there are those on the far left who are relishing the fact that things aren't going so well over there purely for their own political reasons. They hate Bush and probably enjoy seeing the slow demise of this situation.

For the record, I really like the new Vikings coach. It's the old one I couldn't stand. I didn't like his coaching across the board from the offense that he ran, to the way he handled players, to his draft selections. I still wanted the Vikes to win every sunday. The Vikes are my team no matter what, just as American soldiers are my team no matter what. I want them to win. Deal with the Pres after we get these troops home with a win.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:04 PM
That was my point. We're there, we made the mess (well, the current one :rolleyes: ) we need to clean it up. Hang Chimpy later, maybe? ;)

I think we're on the same page for the most part.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:08 PM

I've asked this same thing over and over and over........and NEVER gotten a straight answer.

WHAT DOES "WIN THE DAMN THING MEAN"??????????????

How many elections?

Is winning wiping out every "insurgent"???? Got news for you guys.......AINT NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

What the fuck is a WIN for you guys?

Simple question.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:09 PM

Using your logic Clinton was worthless as a commander-in-chief, too. Come on, THINK before you post this lame-brain shit-drivel.

At least our Pres knows how to fly a fighter jet. He's at least familiar with some aspect of the military. What did Clinton think of the military? Oh yeah, he loathed it.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:10 PM

Cut and run is a politcal red herring, and you know that, d2 :cool:

Withdraw and delcare victory with honor is another way to spin it.

Haven't we already accomplished every objective you guys gave for going in there in the first place??????

wmd
saddam
elections

diamondD
03-23-2006, 01:12 PM

You didn't expand it, you twisted it. ;)

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:15 PM
I've asked this same thing over and over and over........and NEVER gotten a straight answer.

WHAT DOES "WIN THE DAMN THING MEAN"??????????????

How many elections?

Is winning wiping out every "insurgent"???? Got news for you guys.......AINT NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

What the fuck is a WIN for you guys?

Simple question.

Great question and I really think the answer is a difficult one at best.

I don't think winning means "wiping out every insurgent." I do think that winning means getting to the point where a new Iraqi government can control their own situation without our help and continue with democracy. I believe it's crucial that this happens. If this ONE country in the Middle East can make it work then we have succeeded tremendously. It will change everything in the years to come.

We will probably never completely eradicate all of these Isamo-fascist thugs. It's the notion of being one-up on them that equates to a winning strategy.

My .02.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:26 PM

At least our Pres knows how to fly a fighter jet.

LMMFAO

Flying that plane
High on Cocaine
Chimpy Jones you better, watch your speed

:D

diamondD
03-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Cut and run is a politcal red herring, and you know that, d2 :cool:

Withdraw and delcare victory with honor is another way to spin it.

Haven't we already accomplished every objective you guys gave for going in there in the first place??????

wmd
saddam
elections

Is the government fully functioning and able to take care of itself?
Being this part of the world and the stubborness of these people, I'm not sure how long that's going to take, but we have to set a timetable for them to get their shit together.

They don't have a fully functioning military and police force yet. Wasn't that a reason given for staying? Is that done? If we left and it fell apart, all you'd be saying is the same old "mission accomplished" stuff over and over.

:rolleyes: back at ya.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:29 PM
LMMFAO

Flying that plane
High on Cocaine

Is that the best you got? I'm disappointed.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:31 PM

I do think that winning means getting to the point where a new Iraqi government can control their own situation without our help

Fair enough, but still awfully ambiguous.

Instead, how about this tact?

Hey, Iraqi Government........here's a fucking deadline to stand up and get your shit together.

We're leaving in 6 months, so sit down, shut up, and work this shit out, because we're not going to breast feed your lazy asses for the next 20 years.

Jesus Christ.........learn to fucking do it for yourselves. We did the heavey lifting for you.....now dig in and help yourselves.

A little tough love is on the menu.

It's like the assholes who still live with mom and dad in their 20's

Fuck this "cut n run" bullshit you guys cry about.

By the way, you now owe us 200 BILLION DOLLARS.....

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Is that the best you got? I'm disappointed.

I know.

Me too.

It was a late night, and the caffeine aint kicked in yet. :cool:

Cut me some slack, bro

jhale667
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
LMMFAO

Flying that plane
High on Cocaine

LMAO

Trouble ahead
trouble behind
and you know a notion ain't crossed his mind...:D

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:33 PM

but we have to set a timetable for them to get their shit together.

FUCKING BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!!

See, d2 gets it.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
I know.

Me too.

It was a late night, and the caffeine aint kicked in yet. :cool:

Cut me some slack, bro

Slack cut...

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 01:34 PM
LMAO

Trouble ahead
trouble behind
and you know a notion ain't crossed his mind...:D

Nice, but I aint splitting royalties with you ;)

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 01:37 PM

Hey, Iraqi Government........here's a fucking deadline to stand up and get your shit together.

We're leaving in 6 months, so sit down, shut up, and work this shit out, because we're not going to breast feed your lazy asses for the next 20 years.

Jesus Christ.........learn to fucking do it for yourselves. We did the heavey lifting for you.....now dig in and help yourselves.

LOL

This idea is great on the surface, and one that I would probably run with, but I think in reality it's a bit more difficult than that. I think where it gets more tricky is the plain old fact that war is unpredictable. Setting a pre-determined exit date is easier said than done.

Cathedral
03-23-2006, 01:39 PM

Now you sound like a Republican....I've been saying this for over a year along with many of my Conservative friends.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Now you sound like a Republican....I've been saying this for over a year along with many of my Conservative friends.

I'll take that as a compliment....;)

WTF is wrong with giving them a fucking deadline?

They're all adults.

Do we really need to wet nurse them?

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 02:15 PM
LOL

This idea is great on the surface, and one that I would probably run with, but I think in reality it's a bit more difficult than that. I think where it gets more tricky is the plain old fact that war is unpredictable. Setting a pre-determined exit date is easier said than done.

Is it really that difficult?

Won't we eventually do this anyway?

Why not BEFORE we sacrifice more US lives, and US Billions.

If not now, when?

DEADLINES get shit done.

Plain and simple.:cool:

jhale667
03-23-2006, 02:44 PM

DEADLINES get shit done.

Plain and simple.:cool:

Chimp and Co.'s logic is that a strict timetable gives the terra-ists a deadline by which to plan their future assaults ...almost sounds logical...

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Chimp and Co.'s logic is that a strict timetable gives the terra-ists a deadline by which to plan their future assaults ...almost sounds logical...

Oh well.

They're going to do it anyway.

We now shape military and foreign policy based on a jihadist's monthly planner?

If you map out ChimpCo's "logic":rolleyes: to it's natural conclusion then........our great-great grandchildren will be fighting over there.

FORD
03-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Oh well.

They're going to do it anyway.

We now shape military and foreign policy based on a jihadist's monthly planner?

If you map out ChimpCo's "logic":rolleyes: to it's natural conclusion then........our great-great grandchildren will be fighting over there.

Which makes Greg Palast's oil theory even more probable.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 03:09 PM
Which makes Greg Palast's oil theory even more probable.

Or...

Our great-great grandchildren will be stepped on and used as doormats by Islamo-Fascists.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Or...

Our great-great grandchildren will be stepped on and used as doormats by Islamo-Fascists.

You won't be having any great-grandchildren, Muny.....

You're spending the rest of your days in Leavenworth, Ks.

With no conjugal visits ;)

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 03:22 PM

As opposed to gradually running? Which we're doing now. US troop withdrawals are no longer predicated on a waning insurgency, but on political spinning...

US soldiers are dying for BUSH's ego at this point. The folded flags are for saving-face only...

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 03:24 PM

We will probably never completely eradicate all of these Isamo-fascist thugs. It's the notion of being one-up on them that equates to a winning strategy.

Well of course not, a lot of those "Islamo-fascist thugs" are Iranian-backed SHIA militias fighting on "our side"...

Who would be left to be "The Iraqi Army" if we did that?

The sooner US troops exit, and stop meddling, the sooner the Iraqis can decided, FOR THEMSELVES, whether they want to go down the road of devolution and civil war or a negotiated power sharing settlement...

FORD
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
Or...

The fascists are right here, right now, and they're called the Bush Criminal Empire.

And I hope your great great grandchildren never have to know the name "Bush" except from a history book, or a trivia question about the "worst fucking president of all time".

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
You won't be having any great-grandchildren, Muny.....

You're spending the rest of your days in Leavenworth, Ks.

With no conjugal visits ;)

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 04:01 PM
The fascists are right here, right now, and they're called the Bush Criminal Empire.

And I hope your great great grandchildren never have to know the name "Bush" except from a history book, or a trivia question about the "worst fucking president of all time".

And I wish they would never have to learn that a President used the oval office to get blow-jobs from an intern...and then lied about it under oath.

And stop with the BCE bullshit. That shit is getting old and is no longer amusing.

Warham
03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Fuck off, douche.

You obviously need someone to read the posts to you.

What words did I put in his fat mouth, asstard?

Tell me to shut my trap? You've LIED and put words in MY MOUTH repeatedly in 2 threads yesterday, which you now can't back up

So fuck off, asshole.

You make ASSVibe sound intelligent.

You accused him of saying that liberals wanted our troops dead over there, which he has never said. It's a flat out L-I-E. All Limbaugh has ever said is that liberals want us to lose over there, which is absolutely true.

Don't you remember what you fucking type five minutes later?

Don't make me have to quote you from now on.

Warham
03-23-2006, 04:37 PM

Usually the best coachs in professional sports never played in said professional sport, or if they did, they weren't very good at it.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 04:42 PM
Usually the best coachs in professional sports never played in said professional sport, or if they did, they weren't very good at it.

It's no use even calling FORD out on this. He fucking blew it on that one and he knows it.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 05:00 PM
You accused him of saying that liberals wanted our troops dead over there, which he has never said. It's a flat out L-I-E. All Limbaugh has ever said is that liberals want us to lose over there, which is absolutely true.

EAT YOUR WORDS YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT

Limbaugh: For Democrats, "the more deaths in Iraq the better"

Nationally syndicated radio host Rush Limbaugh accused Democrats, "leftists," and the media of hoping for more American fatalities in the war in Iraq. On the December 9 Rush Limbaugh Show, he declared: "They want deaths! ... It's gotten to the point now where the more deaths in Iraq the better for them, they think. The more lives saved in Iraq, the bigger the problem for them."

NOW BACK UP YOUR LIES ABOUT ME, ASSHOLE

Warham
03-23-2006, 05:04 PM
Link please?

Besides, I like how you read this stuff on the internet off some lefty blog or website instead of listening to the guy, which you said you did.

Did you lie about that too?

Warham
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Ah, using the old Ceci Conolly story, eh?

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 05:10 PM
Fuck off asshole.

You've been proven a LIAR, and you lied about what I posted.

Go fuck yourself.

Roy Munson
03-23-2006, 05:26 PM
Calm down, guys!

Cathedral
03-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Calm down, guys!

It's worth the price of admission to see a Liberal "squirm", lmmfao.

Warham
03-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Hey, he admits listening to O'Reilly as well, but I'm sure he doesn't know what Bill talked about in his first hour today. :)

Cathedral
03-23-2006, 05:45 PM
I don't listen or watch O'reilly anymore...Sometimes his ego beats his own ass.
I can agree with him on some things, but on others?

He is pretty full of himself with his over-inflated ego.
And he is pretty elitest at times.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Hey, he admits listening to O'Reilly as well, but I'm sure he doesn't know what Bill talked about in his first hour today. :)

There you LYING again.

I never said I listen everyday, or even every week, fuck sac

But here you are, unable to admit you were WRONG about your hero Rush.

You're a hypocrite, and a fucking LIAR

And Catheter, I'm not squirming in the slightest.

I proved him wrong, again.

And he STILL hasn't backed up his lies about ME

So fuck him

FORD
03-23-2006, 05:49 PM
O reilly's heading for a mental meltdown faster than Mush, and he can't even blame it on the drugs.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Link please?

Besides, I like how you read this stuff on the internet off some lefty blog or website instead of listening to the guy, which you said you did.

Did you lie about that too?

You know, I don't think I've ever truly grown to hate anyone in here......until now.

You LIE about what I post.

You are unable to admit when you're wrong.

And you're a fucking hypocrite.

BigBadBrian
03-23-2006, 06:00 PM
You know, I don't think I've ever truly grown to hate anyone in here......until now.

You LIE about what I post.

You are unable to admit when you're wrong.

And you're a fucking hypocrite.

Somebody has their panties in a wad today.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 06:40 PM

LMAO

Yeah, but the funny thing is I've had great convos with the rest of you nuts.

You, d2, Muny, Catheter have all made great posts and points today.

My venom at him is directed at his blatant LIES about my posts yesterday, and his unwillingness to admit it.

And he KNOWS I got him on the Rush quote about Dems wanting dead soldiers in Iraq.

I heard the quote myself. Rush said it, I posted the quote from the transcript, and PIG can't bring himself to admit FOR ONCE he was wrong.

So, again, fuck the prick.

On the upside, I'm finding more and more common ground with the rest of you guys on many issues.

Warham
03-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Lounge,

I've admitted I've been wrong on several occasions over the last two years.

I don't find it funny when you keep bringing up this fallacy repeatedly when you know better.

stringfelowhawk
03-23-2006, 07:16 PM
I believe I'm being misunderstood with my point of view so let me clarify it real quick like....

"That didn't take long!"
Well, i thought my point of view would be clear about this. I didn't say or insenuate respect for the president. I said I can't work for someone I do not respect. When I said I took an oath and will live up to it I didn't mean that I suddenly agreed with him. The oath we take is to the "CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" not the president. Yes, it says I will obey the orders of those appointed above me etc.... And YES I will. As long as I am in uniform I will do what I'm ordered to do because I "SWORE" to. Even if I don't agree personally. I do not respect George W. Bush in any way. But I DO respect the title of "President".
There will no doubt be a few people who will jump on that and start preaching semantics. Preach what you must but "President" was around before W and will be around after W. In that regard it deserves respect. You can claim they are one and the same but I believe they are two entities that currently occupy the same space.
That is how I keep myself motivated to just finish my last 11 months in uniform.
If you re-read my post I cleary say Pride and Dignity have taken lumps.
Take careful note that I am not trying to invoke an arguement by being a smart ass. I'm simply clarifying a mistake.

“ Originally posted by Warham

It's called correcting a mistake. ”

Bwahahahahaha

Can you teach that trick to The Chimp.?

Only if we'd gotten to him 5 years ago with a crate of bananas and a tranqualizer gun.

Switch84
03-23-2006, 07:43 PM
[B]Being smart has nothing to do with finding a job any more.

:D Holy SHITE! You've finally posted something I agree with, Ford! It's been awhile, but I see you haven't changed your passionate style of 'going POSTAL'!

FYI, the months of Hurricane Katrina-pimping hasn't helped the job situation, either. In the Atlanta metro area alone, job fairs, housing, charity and other big money aid has been set aside specifically for them (whether they're qualified or not). The jobless and needy of Georgia have been ignored in an effort to gain a big piece of the FEMA pie that'll be sliced up and divvied out to the states housing large numbers of Gulf Coast residents (most of them being New Orleanians). You want to bitch about lost jobs, bitch about a functioning illiterate being handed a job over a person with more education/skills/experience. And motherFUCK the liberal jabberings of "They're Americans, too." In the pre-Katrina world, these idiot 'Pookies' wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in HELL of landing a gig they weren't qualified for. You saw the same images out of New Orleans as I did; would YOU hire some of them? I wouldn't! I'd sign them up for classes to upgrade their basic skills.

blueturk
03-23-2006, 07:46 PM
I believe I'm being misunderstood with my point of view so let me clarify it real quick like....

"That didn't take long!"
Well, i thought my point of view would be clear about this. I didn't say or insenuate respect for the president. I said I can't work for someone I do not respect. When I said I took an oath and will live up to it I didn't mean that I suddenly agreed with him. The oath we take is to the "CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" not the president. Yes, it says I will obey the orders of those appointed above me etc.... And YES I will. As long as I am in uniform I will do what I'm ordered to do because I "SWORE" to. Even if I don't agree personally. I do not respect George W. Bush in any way. But I DO respect the title of "President".
There will no doubt be a few people who will jump on that and start preaching semantics. Preach what you must but "President" was around before W and will be around after W. In that regard it deserves respect. You can claim they are one and the same but I believe they are two entities that currently occupy the same space.
That is how I keep myself motivated to just finish my last 11 months in uniform.
If you re-read my post I cleary say Pride and Dignity have taken lumps.
Take careful note that I am not trying to invoke an arguement by being a smart ass. I'm simply clarifying a mistake.

“ Originally posted by Warham

It's called correcting a mistake. ”

Bwahahahahaha

Can you teach that trick to The Chimp.?

Only if we'd gotten to him 5 years ago with a crate of bananas and a tranqualizer gun.

As the guy who posted "that didn't take long", let me give you some background. A while back, Warham ( a sheep) declared that he could not defend Bush any longer and had lost all respect for him. Of course, days later he was right back in the flock, defending his wool-covered leader. I called him on his flip-flop, he came up with some truly inane bullshit about how it's not a flip-flop if you only do it once. When he said that he agreed with everything you said I called him out on that, because you stated that you had no respect for Bush. Of course, Warham flip-flopped on that too (with another pathetic line of "reasoning") and THAT'S why I said that didn't take long. I was saying it didn't take Warham long to flip-flop again. I just wanted to explain that...be careful man, and good luck.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 07:56 PM
...Limbaugh has ever said is that liberals want us to lose over there, which is absolutely true.

So, GEORGE Dumbya BUSH and DONALD RUMSFELD are "liberals" huh?

I KNEW IT!!!!!! M-I-S-S-I-O-N A-C-C-O-M-P-L-I-S-H-E-D!!

Now all they have to do is not admit it, and keep getting our boys killed!

Ooooooh!!! Not the infamous "quote" function...

Next thing you know, WARHAM will use the dreaded "search function.":confused:

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 07:58 PM

Well, pull 'em out of your ass crack repressed pervert!

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 07:59 PM
LMMFAO

Thanks for the laughs turk/nick.

The guy's a fucking lying, hypocritical ,flip flopping parody of Neo-Cuntservatism.

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 08:01 PM
Lounge,

I've admitted I've been wrong on several occasions over the last two years.

I don't find it funny when you keep bringing up this fallacy repeatedly when you know better.

Now only if you'd admit you were wrong on November 4th, 2004.:(

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 08:02 PM
Well, pull 'em out of your ass crack repressed pervert!

:lol:

In all fairness to Brie, I had that one coming.....

I have had my Jockeys in a pinch over that twat since his blatant lies yesterday.

But I'm better now.:D

I got a new Physical Therapist today.

LoungeMachine
03-23-2006, 08:04 PM

Fuck the ancient history.

I want an apology over his blatant LIE yesterday, and to admit his hero Rush said EXACTLY what I said he did.

Otherwise, fuck the little bitch.

Warham
03-23-2006, 09:48 PM
As the guy who posted "that didn't take long", let me give you some background. A while back, Warham ( a sheep) declared that he could not defend Bush any longer and had lost all respect for him. Of course, days later he was right back in the flock, defending his wool-covered leader. I called him on his flip-flop, he came up with some truly inane bullshit about how it's not a flip-flop if you only do it once. When he said that he agreed with everything you said I called him out on that, because you stated that you had no respect for Bush. Of course, Warham flip-flopped on that too (with another pathetic line of "reasoning") and THAT'S why I said that didn't take long. I was saying it didn't take Warham long to flip-flop again. I just wanted to explain that...be careful man, and good luck.

That's a nice way to fill out the letter count there, blue, but your full of shit.

I've called Bush out on quite a few things lately, but like a true liberal, you've got your head up your ass too much to actually see that.

Warham
03-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Ooooooh!!! Not the infamous "quote" function...

Next thing you know, WARHAM will use the dreaded "search function.":confused:

It works on you EVERY time, 'nonpartisan'.

LMAO, that cracks me up just the thought of you saying that.

Warham
03-23-2006, 09:51 PM
:lol:

In all fairness to Brie, I had that one coming.....

I have had my Jockeys in a pinch over that twat since his blatant lies yesterday.

But I'm better now.:D

I got a new Physical Therapist today.

It's only a message board dude. Go outside and get some fresh air if I get your panties in a bunch.

Warham
03-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Fuck the ancient history.

I want an apology over his blatant LIE yesterday, and to admit his hero Rush said EXACTLY what I said he did.

Otherwise, fuck the little bitch.

You aren't going to get any, so keep wishin'. :)

Warham
03-23-2006, 09:52 PM

No, I was right that day.

blueturk
03-23-2006, 10:01 PM
That's a nice way to fill out the letter count there, blue, but your full of shit.

I've called Bush out on quite a few things lately, but like a true liberal, you've got your head up your ass too much to actually see that.

You have all the credibility of your leader, Warham. And you spell like him, too.

Warham
03-23-2006, 10:10 PM
You have all the credibility of your leader, Warham. And you spell like him, too.

Ohhhhh, you caught me! I said your instead of you're!

Wow, do you have another George W. Bush quote you can give me???

Nickdfresh
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
It works on you EVERY time, 'nonpartisan'.

LMAO, that cracks me up just the thought of you saying that.

Saying what?

blueturk
03-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Ohhhhh, you caught me! I said your instead of you're!

Wow, do you have another George W. Bush quote you can give me???

Do you have any particular topic in mind for that quote, sheep?

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 12:02 AM

I'd say your taking this place a tad too seriously with that comment, Lounge.

But that's bullshit anyway because if you actually did hate the man you wouldn't give a shit what he has to say about anything.

Ain't a damn one of us gonna change the world from our Roth Army base, bro.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 12:02 AM
Do you have any particular topic in mind for that quote, sheep?

Use your imagination, you guys are really good at that, lmmfao.

FORD
03-24-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Holy SHITE! You've finally posted something I agree with, Ford! It's been awhile, but I see you haven't changed your passionate style of 'going POSTAL'!

Did you think I would? :D

And where the Hell have you been hiding yourself?

You want to bitch about lost jobs, bitch about a functioning illiterate being handed a job over a person with more education/skills/experience.

The Supreme Court did that on December 12, 2000. Look where that got all of us :(

And motherFUCK the liberal jabberings of "They're Americans, too." In the pre-Katrina world, these idiot 'Pookies' wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in HELL of landing a gig they weren't qualified for. You saw the same images out of New Orleans as I did; would YOU hire some of them? I wouldn't! I'd sign them up for classes to upgrade their basic skills.

What you saw people do in New Orleans was called survival mode. I've never suddenly found myself homeless in 100 degree heat and 100% humidity with people dropping dead all around me, so honestly I can't say what I would do under those circumstances. But with no relief in sight, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to feed my family with food from a grocery store which would just sit there and rot anyway if nobody used it.

And if I judged a job applicant based on what they did in those circumstances, that's exactly what I'd keep in mind. There's a big difference between feeding your kids and putting them in dry clothes and the few idiots that stole a TV that they couldn't possibly plug in anywhere within 20 miles.

blueturk
03-24-2006, 04:01 AM
Use your imagination, you guys are really good at that, lmmfao.

Naw. Let's use Dubya's imagination...

"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —George W. Bush, radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

Warham
03-24-2006, 06:56 AM
blueturk has no imagination, otherwise he wouldn't have to resort to George W. Bush.

blueturk
03-24-2006, 07:07 AM
blueturk has no imagination, otherwise he wouldn't have to resort to George W. Bush.

That's pretty funny, considering that you have to use political cartoons in your posts. Isn't there a thread specifically for those?

Warham
03-24-2006, 07:37 AM
That's pretty funny, considering that you have to use political cartoons in your posts. Isn't there a thread specifically for those?

That was old management. Keep up.

scamper
03-24-2006, 08:26 AM

Don't most of them join up for the free college.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Naw. Let's use Dubya's imagination...

"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." —George W. Bush, radio address, Feb. 24, 2001

Yet another not so well thought out decision...you can't get blood from a turnip, blueturk.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by scamper
Don't most of them join up for the free college.

Sadly, yes, many kids do have that train of thought.
It wasn't a well thought out plan if you ask me.

But there are those old fashioned realistic types that actually joined to "serve" their country and get some badly needed personal discipline.

Va Beach VH Fan
03-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Sadly, yes, many kids do have that train of thought.
It wasn't a well thought out plan if you ask me.

But there are those old fashioned realistic types that actually joined to "serve" their country and get some badly needed personal discipline.

No doubt, especially nowadays...

And it really affected those of us who were in management positions because we were encouraged (otherwise known as "directed") to allow those who need time off of work to go to college courses....

I didn't join for the college in '83....

Why did I do it ??

Mostly due to boredom, my parents didn't have the cash for college, so I joined to see the world and party, basically..

1st 8 years in the Navy, or more specifically from '84 to '91, I continuously lived in the WESTPAC, drinking beer and banging LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines) every night....

Yes, it's mostly a blur.... ;)

I think I counted one time, I've been to 23 countries....

OK, I slowed down after that, married with children will do that to you, but at least for me, it wasn't about the college for me, but also, it wasn't for gung-ho reasons either....

After about 10 years, it became pretty much like a job until I retired in '03....

blueturk
03-24-2006, 07:46 PM
That was old management. Keep up.

Your constantly changing opinions might make that difficult in the future.

Warham
03-24-2006, 08:33 PM
Your constantly changing opinions might make that difficult in the future.

My opinions don't constantly change, unlike John Kerry's.

Cathedral
03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
No doubt, especially nowadays...

And it really affected those of us who were in management positions because we were encouraged (otherwise known as "directed") to allow those who need time off of work to go to college courses....

I didn't join for the college in '83....

Why did I do it ??

Mostly due to boredom, my parents didn't have the cash for college, so I joined to see the world and party, basically..

1st 8 years in the Navy, or more specifically from '84 to '91, I continuously lived in the WESTPAC, drinking beer and banging LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines) every night....

Yes, it's mostly a blur.... ;)

I think I counted one time, I've been to 23 countries....

OK, I slowed down after that, married with children will do that to you, but at least for me, it wasn't about the college for me, but also, it wasn't for gung-ho reasons either....

After about 10 years, it became pretty much like a job until I retired in '03....

Well i admire the fact that you served...It was something my health kept me from doing and something i dreamt about my whole childhood.
I used to sit and look through my dad's service pictures and wear his uniforms n stuff...he didn't like that mind you, but he knew i wanted to follow in his footsteps.
It was a huge disappointment in my life being denied that dream.

FORD
03-24-2006, 11:18 PM
My opinions don't constantly change, unlike John Kerry's.

Except when you say you have had enough of the Chimp and then change your mind an hour later and defend his monkey ass again.

Nickdfresh
03-24-2006, 11:24 PM
I have no imagination, otherwise I wouldn't have to resort to William Jefferson Clinton.
;)

blueturk
03-25-2006, 06:27 AM
Except when you say you have had enough of the Chimp and then change your mind an hour later and defend his monkey ass again.

That didn't count. According to The Warham Guide To Flip-Flopping, a flip-flop isn't a flip-flop if you only pull that particular flip flop once. You can also adamantly agree with somebody's post, then flip-flop after you actually read the post. I know it's confusing but hey, I don't make the rules!

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." —George W. Bush, in response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

Phil theStalker
03-25-2006, 07:52 AM

T2o say anybody applauds a casualty shows how unstable of a state aff mmind you really have.

Yoo've just blown yoor credibiliTITy f4or every post yoo've eva mmade or will eva fakking mmake.

Go away!

:spank:

BigBadBrian
03-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
T2o say anybody applauds a casualty shows how unstable of a state aff mmind you really have.

Yoo've just blown yoor credibiliTITy f4or every post yoo've eva mmade or will eva fakking mmake.

Go away!

:spank:

Go read the DemocraticUnderground sometime. You'll fucking throw up your Wheaties.

Cathedral
03-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Go read the DemocraticUnderground sometime. You'll fucking throw up your Wheaties.

There is actually a whole lot of truth in that statement, BBB.

I have read many things that have made me sick to my stomach and scared me a little bit.
The fact that some of those people consider themselves Americans is deplorable to say the least.

I would NOT hesitate to splt some of their skulls wide open in a confrontation in a broken society.
It would either be them or me in that scenario, and that is the truth.

FORD
03-25-2006, 01:20 PM
And a lot of people who post at the Democratic Underground are complete and utter frauds.

Some are interns working right out of a DLC boiler room.

Others are right wing infiltrators deliberately making ridiculous posts which they then turn around and quote on their own boards screaming "See, this is what Liberals REALLY think!!!"

I have my own issues with what that board has become, but I can assure you that no real Democrats on that board are wishing harm on the troops. The trolls that do get their asses kicked by everyone from the leftist Vegans to the Vietnam Vets.

Cathedral
03-25-2006, 01:29 PM

I have my own issues with what that board has become, but I can assure you that no real Democrats on that board are wishing harm on the troops. The trolls that do get their asses kicked by everyone from the leftist Vegans to the Vietnam Vets.

As it should be.
Society isn't just split in two, it's down right splintered in every direction possible, and even some never before seen.

Actually, you can get an idea of that on this site as well.

Warham
03-25-2006, 04:19 PM
That didn't count. According to The Warham Guide To Flip-Flopping, a flip-flop isn't a flip-flop if you only pull that particular flip flop once. You can also adamantly agree with somebody's post, then flip-flop after you actually read the post. I know it's confusing but hey, I don't make the rules!

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question." —George W. Bush, in response to a question about whether he wished he could take back any of his answers in the first debate. Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

Not only do you not make the rules, you don't make any sense either.

blueturk
03-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Not only do you not make the rules, you don't make any sense either.

Hey, they're your rules. If they don't make sense, consider the source.