PDA

View Full Version : Bears CB Jerry Azumah Retires

Switch84
03-24-2006, 05:34 AM
:( My favourite Bear (from the Class of '99) announced his early retirement yesterday due to injury! He re-injured his neck, had surgery on his knee, hip, and a redo on the neck! I know it's hard for players to let the game go despite the risks, but Jerry's smarter than that, baby! He'll be missed alot, but thank goodness we have a promising CB in Nate Vasher.

Thanks for memories, Zoom!

Switch84
03-25-2006, 06:23 PM
:eek: :( :o Holy, SHITE! Where are my fellow Roth Bearholics to join me in the boohooing of this great loss? Out of all the numerous motherfuckers that surf the "Delta House", I'm the ONLY Chicago Bears fan? I find that hard to believe. That, in and of itself is reason enough to cry!

This is a sign of the Apocalypse, baby!

Jerry Azumah is the tasty Brotha standing to the left of Brian Urlacher. You so-called sports fans at least know who Brian Urlacher is, don'cha?

LMMFBFAOBT

Switch84
04-03-2006, 07:59 PM
:D JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

redblkwht
04-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Dude im a bear fan, but come on a thread for azumas retirement?
he's not
Singletary or Urlacher..
just a 2 bit defensive back at best..

he wasnt all that for this praise...
good riddance.:sleepy:

on to the draft please!

redblkwht
04-04-2006, 01:28 AM
http://www.azumahallpro.com/content/profile.cfm

:rolleyes:

Switch84
04-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Dude im a bear fan, but come on a thread for azumas retirement?
he's not
Singletary or Urlacher..
just a 2 bit defensive back at best..

he wasnt all that for this praise...
good riddance.:sleepy:

on to the draft please!

:confused: :rolleyes: :mad: First of all, I'm the Motor City DIVA, not a 'dude'. Second of all, you must not be much of a Bears fan to be unaware of Jerry's uplifting of the team throughout his career. Da Bears D line was pretty fuckin' soft mid-to late 90s and Jerry added to the upgrade.

Btw, Urlacher's no Singletary or Butkus, so cease and desist mentioning him in the same sentence as those two legends. Brian has awhile before he can be granted that grace, and that's my BOY (see my sig)!!

With the (predictably) late way you tuned into this thread, you sound like a "Grossman Groupie". You probably think Rex is the Nu School Bears' Jim Mc Mahon...

SHEEP :monekyr:

You are aware that Azumah and Urlacher (and Singletary and Butkus before him) play different positions? A cornerback has different reponcibilities on the 'D' than a middle linebacker. While it's true that we're not hurting in the CB position (thank you, NATE DOG!!), it is respectful and warranted to bid Jerry a fond adieu.

DlocRoth
04-04-2006, 05:04 PM
Damn, Red!!

You just got yours!!

You go, girl!

redblkwht
04-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:confused: :rolleyes: :mad: First of all, I'm the Motor City DIVA, not a 'dude'. Second of all, you must not be much of a Bears fan to be unaware of Jerry's uplifting of the team throughout his career. Da Bears D line was pretty fuckin' soft mid-to late 90s and Jerry added to the upgrade.

Btw, Urlacher's no Singletary or Butkus, so cease and desist mentioning him in the same sentence as those two legends. Brian has awhile before he can be granted that grace, and that's my BOY (see my sig)!!

With the (predictably) late way you tuned into this thread, you sound like a "Grossman Groupie". You probably think Rex is the Nu School Bears' Jim Mc Mahon...

switch licks SHEEP :monekyr:

You are aware that Azumah and Urlacher (and Singletary and Butkus before him) play different positions? A cornerback has different reponcibilities on the 'D' than a middle linebacker. While it's true that we're not hurting in the CB position (thank you, NATE DOG!!), it is respectful and warranted to bid Jerry a fond adieu. :cry2:
Jimmy Mac had 1 good year
in which he didnt play even the whole year..
is he in the HOF?:confused:

so much for a girl who trys to know her football
you such a know it all, huh?
rex is the new "im always hurt Jimmy Mac" lmfao
blow some more smoke outta the motor city, can you say over rated?
yes i did say it..jerry was WAY over rated.
yeah well i bet you have braids under your ams bnitchy poo!!

did i mention jerry had the whole defense on his back in the playoffs last year?
Muhahahahaha..:rolleyes:

do it on the bears board then , motor city mullet muff!!
we all could care less of your crush on jerry lol
:monkey:
eat my shorts,
im just warming up!

yo Dloc, check out my new pic for you!

redblkwht
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM
switch 84 is the one their hiding
in the back,
cause she has the mane
racing hair stripe from her
crack to her neck..

Switch84
04-06-2006, 01:13 PM
:rolleyes: :D As expected, the sheep bleats Romper Room insults instead of posting an intelligent responce. I was right to call you a "Grossman Groupie" and I DO handle your fellow sheep at chicagobears.com and two fansites.

Alas, you further prove your lack of knowledge (and true Bears fanship) by laughing off Jim Mc Mahon. He won the SUPERBOWL, baby! That is the 'Holy Grail' of pro football! Dan Marino's in the football HOF, but will forever be seen as lacking the "Big One". Marino himself has said that's his only NFL regret, that he didn't get to hoist the Lombardi Trophy.

Btw, that old 'Grrls-are-ignorant-about-sports' bullshit is not only false, it's also stupid. You are of the few Jurassic so-called 'sports fans' that are threatened by women enjoying the games. Don't put your insecurities on me, Sweetie. If it'll help you overcome your sense of lack, I'll email you a coupon for a freebie 1month's supply of Enzyte.

Don't be a hater on your fellow Bears fans! I'm only trying to help your dumb ass. Raise the navy and orange for our Crew to get the LOMBARDI next year!

DA BEARS!!!

Switch84
04-06-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Damn, Red!!

You just got yours!!

You go, girl!

:D :p I didn't want to do it, but I had to save him from his stupidity, Dloc! I don't want a "Bears cub" spouting off nonsense like he's suffering from a terminal case of brain drain. I wonder if he really is a fan of Chicago? Buying an Urlacher jersey on the cheap at Wal-Mart doesn't make it so.

Wow...I'm gone for a few months and upon my return I STILL have to swoop up the escapees from the SHEEP PEN!

redblkwht
04-06-2006, 04:14 PM
:D :p I didn't want to do it, but I had to save him from his stupidity, Dloc! I don't want a "Bears cub" spouting off nonsense like he's suffering from a terminal case of brain drain. I wonder if he really is a fan of Chicago? Buying an Urlacher jersey on the cheap at Wal-Mart doesn't make it so.

Wow...I'm gone for a few months and upon my return I STILL have to swoop up the escapees from the SHEEP PEN!
actually miss i joined in Feb 2004, ive been here since 1999
old school dlrarmy, but your stupidity & ignorance is all here in posts...
as for being called a sheep im sure you call anyone who disagrees
with you one..lol
Im no sheep cause i dont follow your white inbread from detroit
chocolate loving ass. ill give you some more love when i arive after hours. Nice come back muff back!!:rolleyes:

question for anyone out there..is any EUASer a sheep? LMMFAO
it shows you have no clue about the Army's past, oops i forgot
i see the 2004, flex that lame 2 yr muscle..
i have an answer better for you evrery time-
bring it jerry lover :monkey:

see, Dloc wont back you up either..lol

Switch84
04-06-2006, 05:00 PM
:matrix: What part of the English language do you find hard to understand? You really can't comprehend, can you? This is not a stoop to your level, this is an observation of your illogical post.

You can't debate, therefore YOU rely on infantile insults or race-baiting to make yourself look smart. It's not working, Sweetie. You simply cannot have a coherent conversation without the frat boy infantilism. I don't need (or want) everyone to agree with me, but I expect them to be able to have a conversation on an adult level.

Why did you feel the need to pump yourself up with your Army poster status? That has nothing to do with the thread's subject matter. It doesn't matter if you've joined today or years ago, you're no more or less important than anyone else on this board. Good for you that you pride yourself on going 'postal' anonymously on a message board dedicated to a long-forgotten rock star (expcept for those of us that admire him). Good for you that Roth Army is your whole life. I'm happy for you. I'm also happy for the fact that you're running to find more stupid stuff to post in a pathetic case of crying, "Switch made me mad and I'm gonna get her."

The pathetic fact is you cowered from the member that rained on your parade by calling you out! I guess going toe-to-toe with a man terrifies you, so you stroke your ego going after women.

You bore me. You don't have the cool factor to be a BEAR. Join the Phony Niners fan club, why don't you?

I would like to give you a heartfelt THANK YOU for being what you are and displaying it for all the world to see! Red ROCKS

LMMFAOBT:p

DlocRoth
04-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Thtop it, you two....

I won't back either of you.

I'm from MN, so FUCK Chicago!

ROFL

redblkwht
04-06-2006, 08:16 PM
:

You bore me. You don't have the cool factor to be a BEAR. Join the Phony Niners fan club, why don't you?

LMMFAOBT:p Ill make it easy for 3rd grader vocabulary like you!
1)case & point, who gives a fook about jerry
azumah retires thread..thats my original post.

Hey everyone, Jerrys not in my favorite bear book...lmao
so that in fact makes me a no fan, whoah, you got me!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..

redblkwht
04-07-2006, 12:38 AM
"Good for you that you pride yourself on going 'postal' anonymously on a message board dedicated to a long-forgotten rock star"?

Hell if thats how you feel about
Dave, then why do you come here?
Go back to your high heel wearing Price board-

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/4797/
yet look at his playoff stats,
not one flipping tackle?

compared to tillman
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/6371/
now this is a cornerback, check these stats..Ronde Barber
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/players/3985/

Know your role & I flipped your switch!!

Jerry is now exposed, just an overrated corner..
more so decent returner-

thats why he stayed so long.
MUHAHAHAHAHA