View Full Version : The fattest cat

Steve Savicki
03-24-2006, 02:47 PM
http://www.nbc5i.com/family/8228622/detail.html
<center>http://images.ibsys.com/2006/0324/8228624_400X300.jpg</center>
I hope the vet is telling the truth.

Matt White
03-26-2006, 02:40 AM
We had a cat that weighted in at aboot 20lbs......

He lived 20 years............

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2006, 08:54 AM
(My son) lived in a little studio apartment and he had Iggy declawed and fixed, and then Iggy started eating.

Jerks. :mad:

I can't stand seeing confined animals. :mad:

Cats are made for living outside, it's so obvious. :rolleyes:

When "grounding" them, you steal their very nature from them. Ah, the old mistaking of cats for teddy bears...

Declawing is an act of torture. It's forbidden in certain countries...

I'm no SPCA militant, but many things that are done to animals are wrong imo, even in everyman's families.

Douglas T.
03-26-2006, 09:12 AM
^My cat would be road kill if left outside! He gets out when we go out! He likes to eat lizards and stacks the heads by the door!:D

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
^My cat would be road kill if left outside! He gets out when we go out! He likes to eat lizards and stacks the heads by the door!:D

:D Wow! Lizards... He's a wizard! Then he can't weigh 46 pounds and must still have have his claws on... :cool:

Mr. Vengeance
03-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Cats are perfectly fine indoors. My cat loves being an indoor cat. Last thing I need is my pal being run over by some dumb fuck, or some asshole hurting him because they hate cats. Fuck it. He's my pal, and he stays in where he's safe.

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Some races will be OK with staying in a flat for all their lives. But keeping in those who ask for nothing but just living a cat's life sounds wrong to me.
I'm fond of cats, I can't stand people who brutalize them or any other animal. They can't understand.
Except degenerate or genetically created dogs, man is the only creature who can harm for free...

Mr. Vengeance
03-26-2006, 06:09 PM
The domestic house cat asks really only a few things- That you feed him, give him water, and play with him. And in return they love you.

Douglas T.
03-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Pierre the Great! The Lizard King! He's a lean mean bug eattin' machine!

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Ha! Ha! There's nothing like a cat, really. :cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
03-26-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
The domestic house cat asks really only a few things- That you feed him, give him water, and play with him. And in return they love you.

You're right. Except their belly doesn't necessarily come first. There's one at my parents' house who's so sympathetic. When I come to pay visit to them, though it's always been at least 2 months since I last came, up to 4 or 5, he will always run to me and show he's most glad I'm back for a while. He's like my buddy. :) Well, he's always known me as an occasional visitor, but I have to admit that there isn't that much self-interest in the psychology of cats at all. :cool:

Steve Savicki
03-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Jerome, I respect your thoughts about being outside as well as declawing.