PDA

View Full Version : I just got Family Jewels Tonight

Unchainme
03-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Wow! AC/DC auctually cares about there fans or at least no how to make money off of 'em :D , They have 40 vids. 20 for Bon, 20 for Brian, Was disapointed by the fact wasn't any other extras. But The despite those the DVD kicked Major Ass, I loved it and Wished Dave or a certain Band that rhymes with San Talen would do the same with their videos.

FORD
03-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Well, Van Halen shouldn't do the same exactly.

I don't mind buying a DVD of Brian Johnson videos, but it's the Bon stuff that I watch more often.

A DVD of Van Hagar videos would be a complete waste of my money and time, so just give me the real thing.

Unchainme
03-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, Van Halen shouldn't do the same exactly.

I don't mind buying a DVD of Brian Johnson videos, but it's the Bon stuff that I watch more often.

A DVD of Van Hagar videos would be a complete waste of my money and time, so just give me the real thing.

If It was set up like Family Jewels, I would happily pay the extra money for having a free Van Hagar Drink Coaster :D.

vheddyrmv8
03-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
If It was set up like Family Jewels, I would happily pay the extra money for having a free Van Hagar Drink Coaster :D.

Agreed. If it had Oakland '81 and 1984 tour footage I could give a rats ass less if there was a seperate Hagar CD.

Matt White
03-25-2006, 12:03 AM
SKEET!!!

Hardrock69
03-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Heck even using the Spammy disc as a drink coaster is not quite treating it with the proper level of contempt and/or hostility.

Though I really can't think of anything more demeaning for it....so...oh well.

bueno bob
03-25-2006, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
SKEET!!!

Pull!