PDA

View Full Version : I want 5 stars for this find



Ozzy Fudd
03-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Here it a masterpeice for all the butt fuckers out there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhm67vUMamg enjoy LMMFAO

vheddyrmv8
03-25-2006, 01:24 PM
LMAO that's great, I don't want to know what you were searching for to find that, but great find nevertheless :)

ThrillsNSpills
03-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Will you give me 5 for this?



























No, but I'll give ya 2.
http://www.stripes.com/photoday/071503.jpg

Steve Savicki
03-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Already gave ya 5 stars. :)

franksters
03-25-2006, 09:48 PM
there you go!!! good laugh!!!

EbDawson
03-26-2006, 02:23 AM
Wierdest video I've seen in some time, you work hard for those stars OZ. :D

Ozzy Fudd
03-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Will you give me 5 for this?

No, but I'll give ya 2.
http://www.stripes.com/photoday/071503.jpg


LOL NYUK NYUK Heres 5 Wear em proud

WTF I already did :D

Ozzy Fudd
03-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Wierdest video I've seen in some time, you work hard for those stars OZ. :D

All i can tell ya is sometimes i really love finding this stuff. :D

Ozzy Fudd
03-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
LMAO that's great, I don't want to know what you were searching for to find that, but great find nevertheless :)

Google Search turns up some fucked up shit . Weare these proud. 5 stars.

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Dude, for that I should take away 5 stars....lol.

Ozzy Fudd
03-26-2006, 10:31 PM
lol i'm handin out stars fuckin left-n-right and find out i already gave out votes . oh well what ya gonna do . hows it goin CAT

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Make people earn them stars, brohammage, lol.

I've gotten a few stars since i last checked so i'd better return the favor before i lose them, lol.

It's going good, Oz.
I have no complaints at this point, just chillin and thinking about firing up the old music machine again.
Just when i think it's done for good the phone rings and old mates are wantin to jam again.

Soul Reaper
03-27-2006, 02:00 PM
I would give you 5 stars for this....

but I've already given you 5 stars for something else....

Hardrock69
03-27-2006, 03:31 PM
LMFAO!!!

Grate find!!!
:D

5 Stars!!!!

Ozzy Fudd
03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
just chillin and thinking about firing up the old music machine again.
Just when i think it's done for good the phone rings and old mates are wantin to jam again.

Yeah i know the feeling i miss the Lime Light in a big way too.