PDA

View Full Version : Are the Neocon Shitbags Losing It?

FORD
03-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Are the neocons losing it?
Posted: March 24, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Patrick J. Buchanan
© 2006 Creators Syndicate Inc.

While President Bush appears serenely confident about Iraq, the same cannot be said of the War Party propagandists who were plotting this conflict when Dubya was still a rookie governor of Texas.

William Kristol of the Weekly Standard now demands the firing of Donald Rumsfeld. William F. Buckley, whose National Review branded the anti-war right "unpatriotic conservatives" who "hate" America, now calls upon Bush for an "acknowledgement of defeat."

Richard Perle says the administration "got the war right and the aftermath wrong." Self-described "humiliated pundit" Andrew Sullivan confesses to "a sense of shame and sorrow." Michael Ledeen says of Bush's war, "Wrong war, wrong time, wrong way, wrong place."

Frank ("The End of History") Fukuyama concedes that "Iraq has now replaced Afghanistan as a magnet, a training ground and an operational base for jihadists, with plenty of American targets to shoot at."

But it is a March 20 essay in the Wall Street Journal that suggests the neocons may be coming unhinged. Written by Weekly Standard executive editor Fred Barnes, the piece urges Bush to begin the "rejuvenation of his presidency by shocking the media and political community with a sweeping overhaul of his administration."

The purge Barnes recommends would have caused Stalin to recoil.

Barnes calls on Bush to fire press secretary Scott McClellan, chief of staff Andy Card, political adviser Karl Rove, National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Treasury Secretary John Snow – and Vice President Richard Cheney.

"The trickiest issue is how to handle Karl Rove," says Barnes.

I don't think so, Fred. I think "the trickiest issue" will be how to handle Dick and Lynne when they are told by Dubya they must give up a constitutional office to which Cheney was elected by the nation, vacate the vice presidential mansion and turn the keys over to Condi Rice.

That's right. Barnes urges Bush to appoint Condi vice president and "anoint" her as "presidential successor."

Who would replace Condi at State? Pro-war liberal Joe Lieberman.

I should like to be in earshot when Richard Lugar, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, hears that he has been passed over for secretary of state by the junior Democratic senator from Connecticut.

"Mr. Cheney would probably be happy to step down and return to Wyoming," Barnes assures us.

Is he sure? Why would Cheney not regard any such attempt by Bush as a stab in the back by a friend to whom he has given years of service? For if Cheney is forced to quit his office, he goes down in history as a failed vice president and, along with Rumsfeld, the Bush-designated scapegoats of the Iraq war.

What, other than poor poll ratings, would be the rationale for removing Cheney, who is infinitely more qualified than Condi Rice by philosophy, experience and knowledge to take over the presidency?

All of Cheney's problems are tied to Iraq. But so are Bush and Condi tied to Iraq. Her failure at the National Security Council to screen the intelligence and ensure that Defense did due diligence for the occupation produced today's crisis. And what has Condi's crusade for democracy produced, other than historic gains for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Hamas on the West Bank, Hezbollah in Lebanon, and Moqtada al Sadr and the Shia clerics in Iraq?

Exactly what qualifies her to be president?

Well, says Barnes, it would be a "spectacular move."

I'll say. Putting Rice directly in the line of succession to the Oval Office would detonate an explosion far more ruinous to Bush than the Dubai ports deal. It would instantly jump-start the presidential campaign of 2008. Conservatives who consider Condi weak on life and a pro-affirmative-action social liberal would start carving her up before she reached the Senate hearing room.

Did not the firestorm over the Dubai deal wake these Beltway dreamers up?

Would John McCain stand aside for Rice? Would George Allen? Would the evangelical Christians? All would move to block her. And no one would worry about any damage this would do to a George Bush who was so arrogant as to try to impose, as his choice for the 2008 nominee of the GOP, another ex-staffer and spinster like Harriet Miers.

That Bush is in trouble is undeniable. But his people are not Bush's problem. His policies are. It is these policies, not his advisers, that have given us huge deficits, 12 million illegal aliens, a trade deficit running at $800 billion a year and a no-win war that is bleeding our country.

If Bush should follow Barnes' advice and throw his most loyal people to the wolves as a PR stunt, he will have earned their lasting contempt, and that of the country. For all will know he was scapegoating them for his own failures – failures that come of having listened to the neocons who are even now slipping out of camp, rehearsing alibis and blaming Bush for not heeding their brilliant advice.

DISCLAIMER: This poster does not neccessarily agree with everything posted above, especially ridiculous statements like Cheney being elected, or Lieberman being "Liberal". But it's great to see Conservatives turn against these treasonous PNAC shitheads......

From Fascist Nut Daily. (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=49422)

Phil theStalker
03-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Are the neocons losing it?
Posted: March 24, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Patrick J. Buchanan
© 2006 Creators Syndicate Inc.

While President Bush appears serenely confident about Iraq, the same cannot be said of the War Party propagandists who were plotting this conflict when Dubya was still a rookie governor of Texas...
Why isn't da werd 'shitbag' in Patty's Title?

I'm going t2o have a cheese burger wit bacon......extra BACON!

:spank:

LoungeMachine
03-25-2006, 10:39 PM
What the fuck are you talkiing about FORD?

Everything's great.

We have a strategy for victory.

Buckley, Kristol, Perle, Buchanan, and all of those other ultra left wing anti war terrorist lovers are just emboldening the enemy.

They want the terorists to win.

They want things to go bad in Iraq.

They wish for our defeat.

For once, I'd like to see these guys talk about all of the POSITIVE things going on over there.

:cool:

Cathedral
03-25-2006, 10:58 PM
You know, Ford, in your Front Line had the title of this thread been a slam against the Dems you would edit it to your liking.

But that activity doesn't fly here now, your insulting title will be allowed to stay...and that's all the reponse you'll get from this neocon shitbag on this threads topic.

I also urge any and all registered Republicans (neocon shitbags) to protest this thread by withholding your opinions on it.

Let the liberal commie bastards discuss it among themselves without opposition so they can see what the world would be like without differing opinions.

With any luck they'll turn on themselves and prove an earlier point i made about liberals.

LoungeMachine
03-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Oh for Christ fuckin sake, Catheter.......give me a break.

How often have we been referrred to as liberal commmie bastards?

Now you want a boycott, instead of discussion because FORD dared to call them a name?

Besides, it doesn't even apply yot you, remember?

You're a moderate.

Far from a jack bootted, ethically challenged, never met a tax cut he didnt love pseudo-conservative that goes by the name Neo-Con Shitbag.

And for the record..........BBB says HE wears the title with honor.

Boycott a thread because the title insults your Shitbagness?

LoungeMachine
03-25-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

all registered Republicans (neocon shitbags)

ALL Registered Republicans are Neo Con Shitbags?

WTF?

How the fuck did you make that leap?

Wow, are you ever off the mark, bro.

That's like saying ALL dems are liberal commie bastards.

So, what you're saying is THERE ARE NO moderate Republicans?

They're all NCSB?

I aint buying it.

Nickdfresh
03-25-2006, 11:18 PM
You know, Ford, in your Front Line had the title of this thread been a slam against the Dems you would edit it to your liking.

http://members.cox.net/ekpolk3/DEAD%20HORSE/deadhorse.gif

(It better be "allowed to stay!!" You've already deleted an entire thread...)

Warham
03-25-2006, 11:23 PM
I have no comment.

FORD
03-26-2006, 12:31 AM
Funny how the Republicans (neocon, moderate, or otherwise) would rather debate the title of the thread than the subject matter of it.

I added one word to the title. Certainly nothing that hasn't been done here hundreds of times by all points of the political spectrum.

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://members.cox.net/ekpolk3/DEAD%20HORSE/deadhorse.gif

(It better be "allowed to stay!!" You've already deleted an entire thread...)

You have a Private Message option and a Private Forum to cry to Pojo about that action if it gets your panties in a bunch.

The thread in question first of all was authored by me, and there was content posted within it that could potentially harm the site and/or the member who posted before thinking.
THAT member requested I remove his "illegal" comments to which I couldn't so i removed it from the thread options...AND I'D DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!

Secondly, it isn't deleted, dickhead, as i stated "in the proper mod forum" it was simply removed from the list.

Any webbie can change that if they so choose to do so, so Nick, Mr. Slanderous Lying Sack of Shit............YOU can kiss my ass.

The fact that you came out in the forums to twist the facts is a clear display to everyone how the mind of a liberal commie bastard works.
But let's be clear here, YOU knew that i only removed it fom the list, but YOU left that info out and used the word "DELETED", which was a bold faced lie used to slander me by accusing me of something YOU know damn well I didn't do.

That said, Fuck Off, Asshole!

Nickdfresh
03-26-2006, 08:34 AM
You have a Private Message option and a Private Forum to cry to Pojo about that action if it gets your panties in a bunch.

I didn't bring this up --YOU DID!! You're the one bitching about FORD's thread title. Not I...

The thread in question first of all was authored by me, and there was content posted within it that could potentially harm the site and/or the member who posted before thinking.
THAT member requested I remove his "illegal" comments to which I couldn't so i removed it from the thread options...AND I'D DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!

Why didn't you just send it to the Mod Forum? BTW, we can use that argument for any deleted material here (oh yeah, it's still here, no one can see it though, and never will)...

Secondly, it isn't deleted, dickhead, as i stated "in the proper mod forum" it was simply removed from the list.

Any webbie can change that if they so choose to do so, so Nick, Mr. Slanderous Lying Sack of Shit............YOU can kiss my ass.

The fact that you came out in the forums to twist the facts is a clear display to everyone how the mind of a liberal commie bastard works.
But let's be clear here, YOU knew that i only removed it fom the list, but YOU left that info out and used the word "DELETED", which was a bold faced lie used to slander me by accusing me of something YOU know damn well I didn't do.

That said, Fuck Off, Asshole!

Jesus CAT, XANIX and beer dude...

I pointed out a fact, don't bring up FORD's past censorship here, then self-congratulate yourself as "superior" by crowing, in the words of CRIS ROCK, "that you did what you were supposed to do in the first place."

Give it a fucking rest already...

Warham
03-26-2006, 09:46 AM
What the hell is going on in here?

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I have no comment.

Good Boy.

Catherda. tells you what to do/think, and you follow.

Now all we have to do is put "Neo-Con Shitbag" in the title of every thread :D

That should curb the sheep factor in this forum by 33%

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:20 AM
What the hell is going on in here?

Cathedra. is calling for a boycott of this thread because he feels the title is insulting, and insensitive........

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha

Ironic, considering Cat claims I take this place "too seriously" :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

How often have we been referrred to as liberal commmie bastards?

Not nearly often off, pinko bitch. :)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Funny how the Republicans (neocon, moderate, or otherwise) would rather debate the title of the thread than the subject matter of it.

I added one word to the title. Certainly nothing that hasn't been done here hundreds of times by all points of the political spectrum.

Whoa! Captain Edit is calling for Freedom of Speech! Black is white! Night is day! Apples are oranges and liberals are neocons! The world is upside down!

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Not nearly often off, pinko bitch. :)

often off?

you Norwegian?

often enough maybe? ;)

and that should read fucking pinko bitch. :D

get it right. :cool:

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:28 AM
Whoa! Captain Edit

Captain Edit.

Okay, now that's funny :D

Kind of like Wiley's Obvious Man

cape and all....

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 10:30 AM
often off?

you Norwegian?

often enough maybe? ;)

and that should read fucking pinko bitch. :D

get it right. :cool:

dammit...nothing worse than when you're trying to hurl an insult and you make yourself look like the moron...

my apologies you fucking pinko bitch...

Warham
03-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Cathedra. is calling for a boycott of this thread because he feels the title is insulting, and insensitive........

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahhahahahahahahahahaha

Ironic, considering Cat claims I take this place "too seriously" :D

You do take this place too seriously.

Oh, and by the way, this is strictly off the record, but I'm sorry for calling you a liar the other day.

;)

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:37 AM

Let me get this straight...

You're calling for a shitbag boycott, in the same thread you lable people liberal commie bastards?

:rolleyes:

And as to your charge of "slander" in these forums by lying, or misrepresenting you......look to your bitch, Warpig...he's the biggest slandering liar in this forum.

Warham
03-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Let me get this straight...

You're calling for a shitbag boycott, in the same thread you lable people liberal commie bastards?

And as to your charge of "slander" in these forums by lying, or misrepresenting you......look to your bitch, Warpig...he's the biggest slandering liar in this forum.

Is that any way to treat a guy after he apologizes?

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:39 AM
You do take this place too seriously.

Oh, and by the way, this is strictly off the record, but I'm sorry for calling you a liar the other day.

;)

Off the record is fine.

We'll just keep it between us;)

It's not like I'd put it in my sig, or anything:D

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 10:41 AM
Is that any way to treat a guy after he apologizes?

LMMFAO

I read your off the record apolgoy AFTER I posted it.

:D

I take it back.........but not the part about you being Cat's bitch though ;)

Warham
03-26-2006, 10:43 AM
It's not like I'd put it in my sig, or anything:D

Eh, I probably deserve such a fate.

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 11:45 AM
Eh, I probably deserve such a fate.

LMAO

Yes, I was too defensive, and too menstrual last week.

Let's just get back to arguing the same shit, being overly stubborn, and refusing to budge.

Okay, shitbag?;)

Dr. Love
03-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I also urge any and all registered Republicans (neocon shitbags) to protest this thread by withholding your opinions on it.

Fuck that. This forum is here for debate, not silent protest.

ODShowtime
03-26-2006, 12:18 PM
wow, just watch the right wing opinions on this thread stacking up!

What sharp, insightful points you've made!

Man, you guys sure are givin' us a lickin'!

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

Fucking exactly :cool:

I want to protest the fact your sig isn't required for all FRONTLINE posters......

I also want to protest Cat's protest......

;)

Besides, didnt Pojo Rinse actually say he wanted mods who would STIR DEBATE?

Hey here's a thought.......

How about as FORD stated, we discuss Pat's article, not the title of the thread. :cool:

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 12:32 PM

Barnes calls on Bush to fire press secretary Scott McClellan, chief of staff Andy Card, political adviser Karl Rove, National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Treasury Secretary John Snow – and Vice President Richard Cheney.

.[/URL]

Jesus, what a great day that would be.:D

Purge the shitbags.

ODShowtime
03-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Does anyone here think Scott McClellan has any integrity?

Remember when the other guy resigned? Now I know why. He didn't want to be known as a liar for the rest of his life.

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 01:05 PM

Nobody is forcing you to comply, debate the article then shut the fuck up.
I could care less what you have to say about anything in the first place.
Hell, how much time were you spending here "debating" anyway before the mod shake-up? Huh?....whats wrong, worried about losing a job that doesn't pay a dime?

Go back to "lurking", since you're sooooooo good at it.

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Nobody is forcing you to comply

Oh my.

Good thing, huh?

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Fucking exactly :cool:

I want to protest the fact your sig isn't required for all FRONTLINE posters......

I also want to protest Cat's protest......

;)

Besides, didnt Pojo Rinse actually say he wanted mods who would STIR DEBATE?

Hey here's a thought.......

How about as FORD stated, we discuss Pat's article, not the title of the thread. :cool:

I didn't take anything too seriously, just making a point and as usual, you cried a river.
All is fair with you fucking liberal's until YOU become the victim.

Whatever, if Pojo wants to de-mod me then he has that authority, I was making a point, and I fucking made it BIG TIME!

Nick, your post doesn't warrant a reply, and as i said, Fuck Off!

Debate that you lying sack of opportunist shit.... :)

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 01:09 PM

, debate the article then shut the fuck up.

Sounds like an order to comply.

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 01:12 PM

and as usual, you cried a river.

Care to back that up?

Where did I "cry" ?

If by "crying", you mean I called you out on a ridiculous attempt to have people boycott a thread because you felt insulted....

YOU were the one crying.

Not us.

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 01:13 PM

Whatever, if Pojo wants to de-mod me then he has that authority, I was making a point, and I fucking made it BIG TIME!

Where the fuck did that come from?

Jesus, bro.....talk about reading shit into things that were never said :rolleyes:

Get a grip

Dr. Love
03-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Nobody is forcing you to comply, debate the article then shut the fuck up.
I could care less what you have to say about anything in the first place.
Hell, how much time were you spending here "debating" anyway before the mod shake-up? Huh?....whats wrong, worried about losing a job that doesn't pay a dime?

Go back to "lurking", since you're sooooooo good at it.

Hey Cat, you need me to pick you up some tampons, or are you finished acting like a menstrual little bitch?

Btw, congratulations on becoming the type of mod you claimed to despise. Let me know how that turns out for you.

edit: forgot a word

LoungeMachine
03-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Hey Cat, you need me to pick you up some tampons, or are you finished acting like a menstrual little bitch?

Btw, congratulations on becoming the type of mod you claimed to despise. Let me know how that turns out for you.

edit: forgot a word

Nothing but net!

at the buzzer.:D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-26-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
wow, just watch the right wing opinions on this thread stacking up!

What sharp, insightful points you've made!

Man, you guys sure are givin' us a lickin'!

Douchey McDouchey, we're giving you an ass-kicking everyday for the past 6 years...and we'll continue to do so for at least the next three!

Nickdfresh
03-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Whoa! Captain Edit is calling for Freedom of Speech! Black is white! Night is day! Apples are oranges and liberals are neocons! The world is upside down!

And if it weren't for you quoting incriminating statements anti-Gov't freedom haters, and then not editing within' the 20-minute limit, none of this would have happened...:D

Nickdfresh
03-26-2006, 09:05 PM

Denny Crane!

http://www.braxtanfilm.com/pics/khan.jpg

Nickdfresh
03-26-2006, 09:09 PM

Nick, your post doesn't warrant a reply, and as i said, Fuck Off!

C'mon, let's hug it out bitch.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/hbo/entourage/jeremy_piven/entourage05a.jpg

Cathedral
03-26-2006, 09:14 PM
LOL, i can hug a man and it not be a gay thang......c'mere you big wanker!

ODShowtime
03-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Douchey McDouchey, we're giving you an ass-kicking everyday for the past 6 years...and we'll continue to do so for at least the next three!

the only ass kicking you're involved in is when your old man finds out you're using his computer, asshole

Warham
03-27-2006, 06:35 AM
LMAO

Yes, I was too defensive, and too menstrual last week.

Let's just get back to arguing the same shit, being overly stubborn, and refusing to budge.

Okay, shitbag?;)

OK, but can we throw personal insults in from time to time? :p

Warham
03-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Does anyone here think Scott McClellan has any integrity?

Remember when the other guy resigned? Now I know why. He didn't want to be known as a liar for the rest of his life.

I don't even care about press secretaries. They are just mouthpieces for the administration. They are of no consequence.

blueturk
03-27-2006, 07:03 AM
I don't even care about press secretaries. They are just mouthpieces for the administration. They are of no consequence.

Doesn't being a mouthpiece for the administration mean that you are speaking for the president? I would say that has some consequence....

Warham
03-27-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by blueturk
Doesn't being a mouthpiece for the administration mean that you are speaking for the president? I would say that has some consequence....

I only care what Bush says at the end of the day, not McClellan. I felt that way about Bubba as well.

ODShowtime
03-27-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by blueturk

Thank you for stating that so eloquently. I tried once and said fuck it.