PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Hates Celery, Tomatoes

Julius
03-27-2006, 03:17 PM
John Kerry Hates Celery!

During 2004 tour, Democrat and wife were more demanding than Dick.

MARCH 27--In the spirit of bipartisanship, The Smoking Gun today extends our review of political tour riders across the aisle to examine Senator John Kerry, whose list of demands (and that of his wife) makes Sprite-lovin' Vice President Dick Cheney look like a travelin' rube. The riders for Kerry and Teresa Heinz Kerry were compiled during the last presidential campaign and were circulated by the Democratic candidate's advance team, a member of which provided them to TSG. The documents (one is actually labeled "Confidential") detail Kerry's food favorites and drop the bombshell that the Massachusetts senator "hates celery." Oddly, Kerry avoids all things tomato, the fruit behind his wife's nine-figure ketchup fortune. His hotel rider notes that the "phone and the ability to order movies in suite should always be turned on and ready to go for JK's arrival," things that make him "very happy." The more detailed rider, of course, belongs to the politician's spouse, who likes celery and snoozing on a "Heavenly Bed" in a Starwood hotel that has "good air circulation." She also digs flax bread, stone crabs, peanut power butter, filet mignon with veggies, and bottled water apparently run through a "reverse osmosis filter." Why are we not surprised?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com//archive/0327061kerry1.html

4 pages of tour rider.

FORD
03-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Maybe Judas is allergic to tomatoes. I used to break out lin hives and rashes as a kid if I ate anything tomato based.

Today, I love tomatoes and anything tomato sauce based, but I wouldn't eat it every day, because it causes painful canker sores inside the mouth. I wouldn't wish those on Chimp, let alone Kerry.

Also, Kerry's a cancer survivor. No doubt his doctor probably told him he should avoid certain food habits. I'm sure the reverse-osmosis filtered water is part of that. I never drink chlorinated or flouridated tap water. I'd drink beer for breakfast first before putting those poisons in my body.

jcook11
03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Maybe Judas is allergic to tomatoes. I used to break out lin hives and rashes as a kid if I ate anything tomato based.

Today, I love tomatoes and anything tomato sauce based, but I wouldn't eat it every day, because it causes painful canker sores inside the mouth. I wouldn't wish those on Chimp, let alone Kerry.

Also, Kerry's a cancer survivor. No doubt his doctor probably told him he should avoid certain food habits. I'm sure the reverse-osmosis filtered water is part of that. I never drink chlorinated or flouridated tap water. I'd drink beer for breakfast first before putting those poisons in my body.

I don't fucking believe it something FORD doesn't wish on the chimpster!:D

Guitar Shark
03-27-2006, 05:38 PM

Today, I love tomatoes and anything tomato sauce based, but I wouldn't eat it every day, because it causes painful canker sores inside the mouth.

Why do you feel the need to share information such as this?

LOL

Warham
03-27-2006, 05:39 PM
FORD, I think we've made a breakthrough.

Tomorrow's New York Times headline...

"No Ketchup for the CHIMP", says FORD
May cause painful canker sores. Details on Pg. 14

FORD
03-27-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Why do you feel the need to share information such as this?

LOL

I don't know.... why is it news what Judas IsKerryot or Uncle Dick request in their hotel suites?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-27-2006, 08:12 PM

Today, I love tomatoes and anything tomato sauce based, but I wouldn't eat it every day, because it causes painful canker sores inside the mouth.

And you wonder why you're single...

FORD
03-27-2006, 08:19 PM
Don't pretend you know anything about my life, troll.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Don't pretend you know anything about my life, troll.

gee, dave, did i hit a nerve?

Julius
03-27-2006, 08:33 PM
I never drink chlorinated or flouridated tap water. I'd drink beer for breakfast first before putting those poisons in my body.

I'll drink to that. :gulp:

Warham
03-27-2006, 08:34 PM
I have a picture in my mind of what FORD's refrigerator looks like inside.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
03-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Warham

What a coincidence! FORD has a fantasy in his mind what BigBadBrian's ass looks like on the inside!!!

FORD
03-27-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Take a guess then.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
What a coincidence! FORD has a fantasy in his mind what BigBadBrian's ass looks like on the inside!!!

Maybe you can send him pictures --of your recent "vacation" with BBB...