PDA

View Full Version : Cnn On Fire!!!!

Hardrock69
03-28-2006, 03:19 PM
During a March 21st edition of CNN Headline News, a fire broke out in the studio just above the heads of the two anchors, Chuck Roberts and Linda Stouffer. You can hear the hesitation in Roberts' voice as he narrates a series of video clips, and then when the shot goes back to the two anchors, an electrical fixture blows up above Stouffer's head while she is on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NXASAv0klA

FORD
03-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Probably a FAUX prank.

Roy Munson
03-28-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Probably a FAUX prank.

Of course. :rolleyes:

Roy Munson
03-28-2006, 04:07 PM
The only reason CNN has such terrible ratings compared to Fox is because damn near EVERY FUCKING SHOW AND PERSONALITY THEY HAVE SUCKS.

You can sit and bitch about Fox being a conservative "outlet", but the fact is they have people and shows that are interesting to watch. CNN is a bore-a-thon.

FORD
03-28-2006, 04:16 PM
Don't expect me to defend CNN. They're actually worse than FAUX.

Both networks are Chimp blowing propagandists, but everyone KNOWS that's the case with FAUX. CNN is still considered credible, because they were a legitimate news network before AOL-CIA bought them out. So they get away with lying and Chimp worship more often.

Hardrock69
03-28-2006, 04:51 PM
CNN=COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK

FORD
03-28-2006, 04:54 PM
It's more like the Corporatist News Network, actually.

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:03 PM
No, it's been known as the Clinton News Network for the longest time, and it will be even more so when Hillary announces she's running in '08.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Warham
No, it's been known as the Clinton News Network for the longest time, and it will be even more so when Hillary announces she's running in '08.

I log on, and read the first 2 threads.

This one, and the one with Andy Card leaving.

They BOTH contain posts from you mentioning Clintons :rolleyes:

Don't ever try and tell us you don't beat the Clinton Drum constantly in here.

jesus:rolleyes:

BITEYOASS
03-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Well I wouldn't relly on either network for news. But you have to admit the female anchors on FOX are fuckin hot!

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I log on, and read the first 2 threads.

This one, and the one with Andy Card leaving.

They BOTH contain posts from you mentioning Clintons :rolleyes:

Don't ever try and tell us you don't beat the Clinton Drum constantly in here.

jesus:rolleyes:

Mission accomplished!

:D

Roy Munson
03-28-2006, 05:32 PM
Plus...

For the mutha-fuckin' BILLIONTH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOX HAS A GAGGLE OF HOT CHICKS!!!

:D

Laurie Dhue"me"
Jane "flute" Skinner
Umu Poongemebadju
Rebecca Go-downonme-mez
Kiran "wish I would've been the one to get her preggers" Chetry
Megan Ken"barbie"dall

Etc, etc...

diamondD
03-28-2006, 05:34 PM
That guy that knocked Kiran up is one lucky SOB.

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:34 PM
Is Kiran the one that's on FOX & Friends sometimes?

She's nice to look at.

diamondD
03-28-2006, 05:35 PM
She used to be. Supposed to be back soon from maternity leave.

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Ah, she's married to the FOX weather forecaster.

32 years old.

FORD
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM

And whom does Hillary represent?

The DLC/AIPAC Corporatists.

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Hillary represents the Democratic majority, and they will vote for her in droves.

jhale667
03-28-2006, 05:44 PM
Hillary represents the Democratic majority, and they will vote for her in droves.

Doubtful.

Warham
03-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Doubtful.

It is?

Do you have a candidate on your mind who will beat her for the nomination?

John Kerry? John Edwards? Biden?

jhale667
03-28-2006, 05:54 PM
It is?

Oh, sorry...I was already past the nomination and up to the election. :rolleyes:

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 06:03 PM
It is?

I don't, but I can't see her getting it handed to her. A lot of Democrats here are starting to call her a Warhawk. If you were to ask me if she's get re-elected to as Senator, I'd say yes.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Both networks are Chimp blowing propagandists, but everyone KNOWS that's the case with FAUX. CNN is still considered credible, because they were a legitimate news network before AOL-CIA bought them out. So they get away with lying and Chimp worship more often.

I'm sorry, Ford, but I find that hilarious. But then again, I studied with a lot of peeps who are at CNN now.

FORD
03-28-2006, 06:11 PM
It is?

No, Maybe, and NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Is Kiran the one that's on FOX & Friends sometimes?

She's nice to look at.

Yeah, like most hot chicks, staring at the piece of cathode-ray eye candy keeps you from actually thinking about the droning crap they spew...

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 07:28 PM
It is?

She's not going to run...

diamondD
03-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Yeah, like most hot chicks, staring at the piece of cathode-ray eye candy keeps you from actually thinking about the droning crap they spew...

Not if you watch with the sound down. :)

But seriously, you are painting with a pretty broad brush there. I could say the same thing and say it's obvious you prefer looking at ugly chicks.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Not if you watch with the sound down. :)

I do, with NPR in the background...

I also watch The Weather Channel if I'm around and Heather Tesch or Jen Carfagno is on...

But seriously, you are painting with a pretty broad brush there. I could say the same thing and say it's obvious you prefer looking at ugly chicks.

No woman is ugly, just temporarily beer-goggle impaired...:)

DrMaddVibe
03-28-2006, 07:51 PM
What?!?

Were they telling the truth?!?

LOL!

LoungeMachine
03-28-2006, 07:53 PM
Objects After Beer Are Uglier Than They Appear

LoungeMachine
03-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
What?!?

Were they telling the truth?!?

LOL!

What time is Idol on?

Guitar Shark
03-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Biden 2008!!

FORD
03-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Biden 2008!!

Read the headlines, counselor... the days of the neocon agenda are OVER.

Fuck Joe Biden and the AIPAC horse he rode in on.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 09:57 PM
No, Maybe, and NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL!

Maybe to Edwards? I mean, I don't know. He didn't win the nomination and then as the running mate they didn't win the office. I can see him trying again, but I don't see him going far.

I have a feeling that it'll be Democrat from the South and it'll be someone closer to the center who can try to swing over some Republicans who are disagreeing more than agreeing with Bush.

Who that is, I have no clue. I just had a feeling and thought I'd put it out there.

Warham
03-28-2006, 10:00 PM
Allen in '08!

Warham
03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
She's not going to run...

She's going to run.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 10:20 PM
She's going to run.

Yep. She won't even asnwer when her constituents ask if she's going to run for President after running for re-lection and changes the topic. If she had no plans to or desire, she would say no.

Nickdfresh
03-28-2006, 10:22 PM
She may have the desire, but she's not about to put up with the shit...

FORD
03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Maybe to Edwards? I mean, I don't know. He didn't win the nomination and then as the running mate they didn't win the office. I can see him trying again, but I don't see him going far.

I have a feeling that it'll be Democrat from the South and it'll be someone closer to the center who can try to swing over some Republicans who are disagreeing more than agreeing with Bush.

Who that is, I have no clue. I just had a feeling and thought I'd put it out there.

Edwards fits that description very well. But he's distancing himself from the DLC, probably because they have become a tool of AIPAC and the corporatists, rather than the "centrist" group they claim to be.

I don't mind a centrist, as long as he's not a corporatist. The reason I started the "Gore/Edwards" thread a few weeks ago is because those are two guys I believe have the best shot of wininng in the current environment. There's still too much fear of the phantom "terraists" to elect a true Liberal like Dennis Kucinich, though we should take serious look at his platform and see which parts CAN fit the current climate. Being opposed to corporatist trade policies which are destroying living wage jobs in this country, for example. Edwards should definitely embrace such an idea, given his talk of "two Americas".

In any case, the Democratic base will not accept a Bush lite candidate this time. We won't settle for a slightly whitewashed PNAC foreign policy. Take a hint from the Israeli people and tell the neocon shitbags where to stick it.

Warham
03-28-2006, 10:47 PM

She's already pulling out Bible quotes, trying to appeal to the Christians in this country. It won't work though, because she also has to appeal to the moveon.org crowd.

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Edwards fits that description very well. But he's distancing himself from the DLC, probably because they have become a tool of AIPAC and the corporatists, rather than the "centrist" group they claim to be.

I don't mind a centrist, as long as he's not a corporatist. The reason I started the "Gore/Edwards" thread a few weeks ago is because those are two guys I believe have the best shot of wininng in the current environment. There's still too much fear of the phantom "terraists" to elect a true Liberal like Dennis Kucinich, though we should take serious look at his platform and see which parts CAN fit the current climate. Being opposed to corporatist trade policies which are destroying living wage jobs in this country, for example. Edwards should definitely embrace such an idea, given his talk of "two Americas".

In any case, the Democratic base will not accept a Bush lite candidate this time. We won't settle for a slightly whitewashed PNAC foreign policy. Take a hint from the Israeli people and tell the neocon shitbags where to stick it.

I don't know if I posted this in that thread, but I can't really see Gore trying again. I mean, he does get press time if he says something about global warming, but that's about it. If there was going to be another try for him, he needs to start popping up and talking issues slowly. But I can't see him, though, esp with Edwards as a running mate. Like I said before, if Edwards goes again, he's going to be the big guy. I can't see him taking second fiddle to another again, ya know?

And I don't think the Republicans are going to stick with a clone of Bush. Look at the opinions of the prez -- it's a love/hate thing with a small percentage in that happy medium. And everyone always tells me no to Giuliani because he's not a right of the right Republican, but I think he's in the vein of what the party is going to produce canidate-wise. I mean, you'll have someone who is really right, you'll have someone more towards the center of the aisle, and you'll have someone dab smack in the middle of Republican world. But I don't see the candidate being hard right.

Americans want someone right now, both sides of the aisle, who they feel is going to take care of things. You have those who don't like Bush, feeling things are falling apart. You're going to have those who like Bush, feeling like things will fall apart. Then you have that happy medium who can go either way. That's why I think Hillary's going to run for the Democrats. She'll use that "me and Bill were a team" thing and she's on some committees, and she has a strong record. The record can be debated if it's a good strong or a bad strong, but she has one. It's also why I think Rudy's going to run, because he has a strong record running the most populous city, which equals some governorships. Both have the ability to appeal to people across the aisles and both are known popularly nationwide. That's going to be a huge factor.

I think, because the Democratic party does need some restructuring and I don't see it being done secure enough for the 2008 election, another Republican president will be elected. But I think it's going to be someone Republican with some random Centrist - a step to the Left characteristics.

But I will say this -- Chuck Shumer's going to run or wants to run, at least. How do I know? He's all over the news every day talking about anything he can. This is half why New Yorkers are starting to take Hillary's re-election and possible presidential bid into thought. It's obvious Chuck wants it and then if Hillary's trying too -- who's going to be sitting in for the state while they try to woo the country?

Ally_Kat
03-28-2006, 11:02 PM

Why not? She did twice with Bill's runs. Not to mention his Governorship and her Senatorship. She's used to it. Plus to go down in history? She'll go for it.

LoungeMachine
03-28-2006, 11:05 PM

Who told you that?

Or was this moronic statement all your own?

:rolleyes:

FORD
03-28-2006, 11:11 PM
Who told you that?

Dick Morris told him that. Then he sucked his toes.

diamondD
03-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Yep. She won't even asnwer when her constituents ask if she's going to run for President after running for re-lection and changes the topic. If she had no plans to or desire, she would say no.

Bill flat out said he wouldn't run if he were to get elected Governor. We all know how that turned out. She'll spin it, blame it on the vacumn and the overwhelming urging from everyone, and she'll smile the whole time she knows she lied.

She's got the slickest political machine out there guiding her. Even tho he's been exposed as BCE since the tsunami and hurricane Katrina. :)

Warham
03-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Who told you that?

Just admit you'll pull the lever for her in two years, and we can avoid all the unnecessary debate where you deny you'll vote for her.

FORD
03-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Bill flat out said he wouldn't run if he were to get elected Governor. We all know how that turned out. She'll spin it, blame it on the vacumn and the overwhelming urging from everyone, and she'll smile the whole time she knows she lied.

She's got the slickest political machine out there guiding her. Even tho he's been exposed as BCE since the tsunami and hurricane Katrina. :)

I'm more worried about Hillary being BCE actually. Bill's just hanging out with Poppy, and Poppy's even fed up with his idiot Chimp son.

But Hillary's constantly voting to enable the brainless bastard. :(

That's why I will NEVER vote for her.

Guitar Shark
03-29-2006, 02:10 AM
That's why I will NEVER vote for her.

You'd vote for her in a Jeb Bush v. Hillary election, I bet.

FORD
03-29-2006, 02:18 AM

No, if the choices were Jeb or Hillary, I'd buy weapons and stock up for the revolution.

Guitar Shark
03-29-2006, 02:19 AM
Like you haven't already done that. ;)

FORD
03-29-2006, 02:22 AM
No, but it's crossed my mind a few times.

The decline of the BCE and the rejection of the Likud in Israel is giving me a little bit of hope that we might actually pull out of this neocon fascist nightmare, however.

Nickdfresh
03-29-2006, 09:23 AM
Just admit you'll pull the lever for her in two years, and we can avoid all the unnecessary debate where you deny you'll vote for her.

She can't be any worse than the piece of shit you guys supported...

You voted for this ---as a Cunt used to say...

Warham
03-29-2006, 09:26 AM
She can't be any worse than the piece of shit you guys supported...

You voted for this ---as a Cunt used to say...

Such hatred today.

Liberals certainly are cranky in the morning.

Ally_Kat
03-29-2006, 11:38 AM

Never would happen -- a Jeb Bush nomination. You have two terms with a Bush now and you had a term with a Bush 15 years ago. If the Republicans lost 2008, maybe maybe Jeb would put a solid run for 2012, but he's not going to go right after his brother. That's almost a certain lost because the country would be saturated in Bush.

Guitar Shark
03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
I agree, Ally. In 2008, anyway. I can see Jeb running at some point in the future. My comment was purely hypothetical.

diamondD
03-29-2006, 12:53 PM
That could make it Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton-Bush theoretically. I don't think the country could stand it.

Warham
03-29-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey D,

I'd repost that Sheehan story if I were you.

FORD
03-29-2006, 01:37 PM
I agree, Ally. In 2008, anyway. I can see Jeb running at some point in the future. My comment was purely hypothetical.

Just like your Biden and Hillary comments, right?

Guitar Shark
03-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Just like your Biden and Hillary comments, right?

No and yes.

I'd never vote for Hillary unless she was the only option. I would vote for Biden and will support him unless a better candidate comes along. I know you disagree, so there's no need to go there.

LoungeMachine
03-29-2006, 08:20 PM
No and yes.

I'd never vote for Hillary unless she was the only option. I would vote for Biden and will support him unless a better candidate comes along. I know you disagree, so there's no need to go there.

Right there with you, counselor :cool:

It's slim pickins in DemTown these days....

But the RePUKES are having trouble finding someone to run who isn't under indictment, or listed as "co-conspirator A" to the Grand Jury;)

And the only ones supporting Allen are dumber than he is [as if that's possible]

I'd actually prefer Biden as Sec. of State. :cool:

Warham
03-29-2006, 08:21 PM
Right there with you, counselor :cool:

It's slim pickins in DemTown these days....

But the RePUKES are having trouble finding someone to run who isn't under indictment, or listed as "co-conspirator A" to the Grand Jury;)

And the only ones supporting Allen are dumber than he is [as if that's possible]

I'd actually prefer Biden as Sec. of State. :cool:

Allen in '08!

;)

LoungeMachine
03-29-2006, 08:23 PM
Allen in '08!

;)

Case in point.....:rolleyes:

Allen is sure to carry the "Lying hypocrites" vote as well.

:cool:

Warham
03-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Case in point.....:rolleyes:

Allen is sure to carry the "Lying hypocrites" vote as well.

:cool:

Hillary's fans are going to vote for him?