PDA

View Full Version : Bonaduce to co-host on Loveline

Jamocha Joe
03-28-2006, 09:29 PM
http://www.la.com/blog/weblog.php?id=P2486

Thu Mar 16, 2006
Dr. Ew
Last night KROQ announced that Danny Bonaduce would become Dr. Drew Pinsky's permanent new co-host on "Loveline" in a few weeks. Since Adam Carolla left the show earlier this year to replace Howard Stern on 97.1, Pinsky has invited a myriad of unfit guests, including Andy Milonakis, to help answer calls about sex, drugs and abuse. The new gig is a win-win situation for Bonaduce, who has been unemployed since he was fired from Star 98.7 in July. Not only will it give him steady pay, but it will guarantee that he gets seen by a professional (Dr. Drew) every night of the week. Maybe it will prevent him from falling off the wagon again. But how will the show's audience fair? Given Bondauce's past with drug, workout and sex addiction, he has the potential to give insightful advice. But if past guest spots on "Loveline" are any indication, Bonaduce—who seems struggle for the spotlight at all times—may not be able to shut his trap long enough to hear what the callers have to say.

FORD
03-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Here's a great song that came out in the mid 80's

Lyrics by "The Mr T Experience"

I just read the news in the paper yesterday
Danny Bonaduce just got busted in L.A.
He used to be 10 years old now he's 25
busted for narcotics and he's facing 10 to life
"Danny Partridge Busted"
it happened just the other day
"Danny Partridge Busted"
now they're gonna lock him away
we'll never see his freckled face smiling anymore
they're gonna put him in a cell and doublelock the door
Shirley, Keith, and Reuben, I wonder where you are
next time you see Danny he'll be safely behind bars
and he got busted
it never happened to me
poor Danny
little Danny Partridge wasn't as innocent as he seemed
he finally found an outlet for his moneymaking schemes
I just can't believe it 'cause it seems so strange to me
the kid that we grew up with is a pusher on the street

BITEYOASS
03-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Fuck, with all of the roid rages he has in "Breaking Bonaduce" he should be the celebrity guest in the video game "Postal 3"