PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Dick's Freudian Slip?

FORD
03-29-2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/03/2006032...

Interview of the Vice President by Tony Snow of FAUX News

<snip>

Q I want to be clear because I've heard you say this, and I've heard the President say it, but I want you to say it for my listeners, which is that the White House has never argued that Saddam was directly involved in September 11th, correct?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: That's correct. We had one report early on from another intelligence service that suggested that the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, had met with Iraqi intelligence officials in Prague, Czechoslovakia. And that reporting waxed and waned where the degree of confidence in it, and so forth, has been pretty well knocked down now at this stage, that that meeting ever took place. So we've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming. But there -- that's a separate proposition from the question of whether or not there was some kind of a relationship between the Iraqi government, Iraqi intelligence services and the al Qaeda organization.

Let's see how long this transcript lasts on the BCE website before it's "sanitized" ;)

Nickdfresh
03-29-2006, 11:55 PM
Please note: many files associated with the previous administration have been removed from this server. Some materials may be available through the National Archives and Records Administration website.

FORD
03-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Damn, that was fast. Looks like the Whitehouse.gov webmaster actually pays attention to what's going on at his job (i.e. hits to the website) unlike his employers.

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Nice find.

Cheney is a boldfaced LIAR!