PDA

View Full Version : Bueno Bob vs. Joe Thunder @ The MGM Grand 4/01 - Possible Rescheduling!

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 08:33 AM
I will inform you here later today as to whether or not our exhibition bout at the MGM Grand on April 1st will proceed according to plan. At present time, due to Joe's death and/or injuries from his Niagra Falls misadventure, it looks as if we'll have to reschedule for a later date.

I feel that we have let you - our fans - down. But I have also been involved in this business long enough to say that sometimes rescheduling is all for the best and the fans get more for their money, even if they're disappointed by a cancellation initially.

Please know that I apologize for the difficulties in scheduling. If you've purchased your tickets in advance, HOLD ON TO THEM! They WILL be accepted at the gate in case of a rescheduling.

I will provide more details here when I hear from either my reps or Joe's people as to his condition, rehabilitation plans and when he can get a medical release to resume his career in the ring.

Thank you for youir time. For more information on other great events scheduled for April 1st, contact the MGM Grand.

Hardrock69
03-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Can I kill him first, please?

It would surely make it easier on YOU if you only have to fight a dead, bloated corpse....

:D

FORD
03-30-2006, 10:46 AM
Thudner said he couldn't fight me until May 2 when he gets out of his full body cast. So how could he fight you on 4/1?

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Thudner said he couldn't fight me until May 2 when he gets out of his full body cast. So how could he fight you on 4/1?

This is Joe Thunder we're talking about...how he gets out of fucking BED in the morning without a forklift is reason enough for investigation.

:confused:

ULTRAMAN VH
03-30-2006, 12:31 PM
Are you accepting applications for someone to referee this event???

Dan
03-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Bob For Mod.:)

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Are you accepting applications for someone to referee this event???

Alan the Panther will be officiating, I believe.

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Thank ya...

Hardrock69
03-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Wow! An offical appearance By Alan!!!

PRAISE ALAN!!!

I can already determine the outcome....Joe Thudner will piss Alan off and get eaten alive for his trouble. So Bueno Bob will win by default!!!

THUNDER ICON!
03-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I return to the gym May 1.

ALinChainz
03-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by THUNDER ICON!
I return to the drive thru at Taco Bell everyday until May 1, then switch to McDonalds

:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
03-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

PRAISE ALAN!!!

I can already determine the outcome....Joe Thudner will piss Alan off and get eaten alive for his trouble. So Bueno Bob will win by default!!!

Joe would be enough to feed a pride of panthers.

Hardrock69
03-30-2006, 04:30 PM
Well, or make them sick....I mean the stinky fucker probably does not understand the concept of "taking a shower"....

manwiththedogs
03-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Seconded.
Or third...whatever...

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

PRAISE ALAN!!!

It seems so.

It is confirmed, as of now, that Alan the Panther will indeed be officiating the bout, and we're looking at a tentative rescheduling of the bout, possibly sometime in August, depending on how Joe recovers.

I hope he's proud of himself! :mad:

Terry
03-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
Seconded.
Or third...whatever...

Here, here

bueno bob
03-31-2006, 03:05 AM
Well, take a look at how popular I am! Hahahah!

Dan
03-31-2006, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, take a look at how popular I am! Hahahah!

The Roth Army people have spoken Bob.

Coyote
03-31-2006, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I will inform you here later today as to whether or not our exhibition bout at the MGM Grand on April 1st will proceed according to plan. At present time, due to Joe's death and/or injuries from his Niagra Falls misadventure, it looks as if we'll have to reschedule for a later date.

I feel that we have let you - our fans - down. But I have also been involved in this business long enough to say that sometimes rescheduling is all for the best and the fans get more for their money, even if they're disappointed by a cancellation initially.

Please know that I apologize for the difficulties in scheduling. If you've purchased your tickets in advance, HOLD ON TO THEM! They WILL be accepted at the gate in case of a rescheduling.

I will provide more details here when I hear from either my reps or Joe's people as to his condition, rehabilitation plans and when he can get a medical release to resume his career in the ring.

Thank you for youir time. For more information on other great events scheduled for April 1st, contact the MGM Grand.

What do the odds look like in Vegas? Anybody?

Hardrock69
03-31-2006, 10:16 AM
I would assume Bueno Bob is heavily favored.

Joe Thudner will easily be distracted by the 6-year-old boys who will be in the front row as "personal" guests of his,

Joe Thudner: Poster Child for the Retard Division of NAMBLA....

bueno bob
03-31-2006, 10:52 AM
I plan to exploit that weakness. I am going on record to guarantee a KO by round 2, no later than that.

Hardrock69
03-31-2006, 01:05 PM
You haveta exploit that weakness by giving away free passes to a buncha 1st-grade boys.

With the first few rows full of 6-year-olds....Joey Thudner will be hard-pressed to pay attention to actual boxing, as he will want to start jacking off, but will be frustrated because he will have on boxing gloves...

Bob, it might be difficult for ya to make a solid connection to his chin cause it will be covered with drool, and your gloves might kinda slide off to the side a lot.

LISTEN HERE JOEY YOU WORTHLESS FUCK.....I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU AFTER THE BOUT....WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO BOTHER ANYONE EVER AGAIN!
:mad:

bueno bob
03-31-2006, 02:01 PM
That's right!

Give us this day our daily Larg!!! Praise Alan!!! Down with Thudner!!!

Hardrock69
03-31-2006, 10:32 PM
ALAN RULES ALL!!!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=888360

Hardrock69
03-31-2006, 10:40 PM
I would not want Alan to get angry with me if he was officiating a fight I was in.....

He will ensure Hoe Thudner does not try to pull any stupid tricks....

bueno bob
04-01-2006, 02:38 AM
For the record, this will be filmed for a future DVD release...