PDA

View Full Version : Awww just kill me now....

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 09:39 AM
This talentless fuck banging Teri Hatcher????

March 29, 2006

Is Hatcher Worshiping 'Idol''s Seacrest?

Is "Desperate Housewives" star TERI HATCHER making sweet music with "American Idol" host RYAN SEACREST?

In the new issue of US Weekly, on newsstands Friday, the magazine reports that the two may be romantically involved after the couple was spotted being very affectionate toward one another at a Malibu, CA, restaurant last weekend.

While pictures in the glossy show the couple kissing and an eyewitness says that Hatcher gave Seacrest a neck massage during lunch, "it's not super-serious," a source tells US. "They're not on the road to marriage or anything." In fact, another source claims that Hatcher hasn't even talked about Seacrest with her 8-year-old daughter, EMERSON.

"They're taking it slow," says a source.

Stay tuned to "The Insider" for more

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Teri Hatcher can't keep a man, anyway; her 8 year old son drives all prospective boyfriends off after they've got their fuck on to Lois Lane.

Teri is the walking definition of "HIT IT 'N' QUIT IT"! Just ask George Clooney.

:)

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I wonder if George Clooney called her Lois while he was fucking her in the butt, anyway? Somebody should interview him and ask him that.

:confused:

diamondsgirl
03-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Ryan Seacrest is a cutie.:)

In a "little boy" kind of way.

Not sure what he did before Idol, but he sure is easy on the eyes.

fryingdutchman
03-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Do you think that when Ryan is done shooting his premature ejaculate into Teri's twat he looks in her eyes and screams...

"SEACREST......OUT!!!"

FORD
03-30-2006, 12:07 PM
I thought Seacrest was gay?

bueno bob
03-30-2006, 12:08 PM
Does Teri Hatcher still qualify as a woman?

:confused:

Terry
03-30-2006, 08:19 PM
Never saw the big deal with Teri Hatcher. Even less so now that she's admitting to being diddled...this is no life partner here...

Plus, by the looks of her, there wouldn't be anything in her fridge for me to eat on the way out afterwards, so this is a lose-lose situation here.

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Shit...I'd still hit it hard!!!!

Little Texan
03-31-2006, 12:02 AM
She looked really hot back when she was on MacGyver, but she's looking like an old hag these days. She's too skinny for my taste.