PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Campbell Arrested in New York

Matt White
03-30-2006, 05:35 PM
By DESMOND BUTLER, AP

NEW YORK (March 30) - Naomi Campbell was charged with second-degree assault Thursday after allegedly bashing her housekeeper in the head with a phone in an altercation at her Park Avenue apartment, police said.

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/0e/01/20060330153709990008

The 35-year-old British-born supermodel was taken into custody shortly after police went to Lenox Hill Hospital to investigate the reported assault, police said.

According to police, Campbell's 41-year-old housekeeper received four stitches to the head. When investigating officers arrived at the hospital, the alleged victim, who wasn't identified, said Campbell had attacked her, police said.

Campbell, wearing a white jacket and a black baseball cap, left a Manhattan police station later in the day as scores of photographers, reporters and film crews gathered to record her exit.

She responded by flashing a quick smile.

Campbell ducked into an unmarked car. Authorities were taking her to Criminal Court for processing.

In a statement, a Campbell spokesman said the supermodel wasn't responsible for any assault.

"We believe this is a case of retaliation, because Naomi had fired her housekeeper earlier this morning," said the statement from J.R. Johnson. "We are confident the courts will see it the same way."

Campbell, one of the world's most recognizable faces, was discovered at age 15. She launched a career that landed her in magazines worldwide - including the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

In 2003, she was sued by a former administrative assistant who alleged that Campbell had thrown a phone at her during a tantrum two years earlier.

In August 2004, Campbell and her maid reportedly battled it out, with the worker claimed the supermodel had slapped her across the face. Campbell accused Millicent Burton of instigating the fight.

Campbell pleaded guilty in Toronto to an assault charge for beating another assistant while making a film in Canada in 1998.

She has also battled a cocaine addiction.

Matt White
03-30-2006, 05:39 PM
"When you wanna get down...down on the ground..."

rustoffa
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"When you wanna get down...down on the ground..."

I guess she's been getting down for at least ten years. The timeline is relevent, as I saw her wandering around the '96 Olympics one night with a huge powdered donut on her nose.
:D

FORD
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Reportedly that's why Adam Clayton dumped her. They were engaged around the time of the Zoo TV tour. Adam maybe the lone "unsaved" member of U2, but drugs ain't his thing.

Matt White
03-31-2006, 08:41 AM
A "Party Chick" at 35....

wait until her looks go...

She'll be the next Marianne faithful.........

Living in a vacant house in London.........................

diamondsgirl
03-31-2006, 10:05 AM
LOL @ "In a statement, a Campbell spokesman said the supermodel wasn't responsible for any assault."

She has beat the fuck out of folks before...but not this time. :D

FORD
03-31-2006, 11:11 AM
What they're saying on the radio this morning is that Naomi chucked a cell phone at the housekeepers head.

In other news, Naomi & Russell Crowe petitioned the International Olympics Committee to include "Celebrity Phone Tossing" as an event in the 2008 Olympics.

Matt White
03-31-2006, 11:28 AM
She's a violent 89 lb weakling.....

Terry
03-31-2006, 11:52 AM
A "Party Chick" at 35....

wait until her looks go...

She'll be the next Marianne faithful.........

Living in a vacant house in London.........................

....except without the talent.

Matt White
03-31-2006, 12:04 PM
Very true.....

With out the Charm & Wit either.....

Terry
03-31-2006, 03:48 PM
Very true.....

With out the Charm & Wit either.....

Amen.

jcook11
03-31-2006, 04:05 PM
You guys can believe this or not ...... but my wife looks just like ms. cambell,with "not quite as much attitude". Why do I put up with the temper tantrums.......BECAUSE THE PUSSY IS INSAAAAAAAANNNNNEEEEEE!;)

Matt White
03-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Okay...not

POJO_Risin
03-31-2006, 06:53 PM
Didn't she get nailed for something like this before...

I can't stand the fucking cunt...

Warham
03-31-2006, 06:56 PM
She sure did, POJO.

She slapped the shit out of her assistant like six years ago. Got probation.

Matt White
03-31-2006, 07:01 PM
It's happened a couple of times....

Them Asian women are FIRED UP...

POJO_Risin
03-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Naomi Campbell is Asian?

She's the darkest Asian I've ever seen...

or is she AfroAsian/British?

Guitar Shark
03-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Apparently she's part Jamaican and part Chinese, and grew up in London...

http://www.answers.com/topic/naomi-campbell

POJO_Risin
03-31-2006, 07:42 PM
So...She Asican Snob...

nice...

what every fucking man wants to fuck...lmfao...

Take 'Em
03-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Apparently she's part Jamaican and part Chinese, and grew up in London...

How fucked up is that?

rustoffa
03-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Shit, maybe they were just fooling around with a cell phone on vibrate?

The stupid fucking maid dials the wrong number, like ten times.

Get it together dipshit.

guwapo_rocker
03-31-2006, 09:30 PM
I think she fired a phone at an employee here in Toronto once.

Beeotch!!

Matt White
04-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Naomi Campbell is Asian?

She's the darkest Asian I've ever seen...

or is she AfroAsian/British?

The answer...YES

She's got the eyes...and not from being BAKED all the time...

BAT-SHIT CRAZY bitch that she is.

Matt White
04-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Yup...she's got a history....

Naomi Campbell still beating people
Thursday - August 04, 2005

Naomi Campbell reportedly attacked Italian actress Yvonne Scio last Saturday because they were wearing the same dress at an event at the Hotel Eden in Rome. Scio says she was kicked and punched,and had to go to the hospital because she suffered injuries including a cut lip. She filed a complaint with police and hired a lawyer.

"This will be going to court and Naomi will have to appear," Scio's attorney said. "Yvonne is in bed in a lot of pain. Her face is in a terrible way. She lost a lot of blood. She is an actress so she will not be able to work for a while. We will also be looking for loss of earnings."
A rep for Naomi denied the model attacked the actress, saying the two merely had "a disagreement." What Naomi Campbell really needs to do is buy a pet gorilla and put boxing gloves on it, and then drag it along with her wherever she goes. That way, if she ever starts beating people up again, her reps can just shrug their shoulders and say, "The gorilla did it." Who do you think the jury is going to believe put the pastry chef in the hospital - the 100lb supermodel or the 600lb gorilla wearing boxing gloves?

jcook11
04-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Supposedly she makes all of her maids whare wite outfits that say Naomi Cambell on the back..................

blonddgirl777
04-05-2006, 07:02 PM
This girl is one of the most amazing runway model of all times... a perfect 10!

BUT (with a nice butt)...

She has always known to be such a witch with the worst attitude. I once read that she won't get out of bed in the morning for less than $750.00/hour... (for "hard work"modeling, that is)...

I guess I can say that I am jealous of that!

blonddgirl777
04-05-2006, 07:15 PM
The Devil in Desguise...

Matt White
04-05-2006, 07:55 PM
She'll be a footnote once her looks go...utterly talentless.....

blonddgirl777
04-06-2006, 07:24 AM
... once her looks go...

It has already started to...
Mad faces become ugly faster than happy ones!

Matt White
04-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
It has already started to...
Mad faces become ugly faster than happy ones!

:) So true......