PDA

View Full Version : Slut Anna Benson files for divorce

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Per Mike & the Mad Dog WFAN radio...

looking for a story to link.....

chokedup
03-30-2006, 08:04 PM
make sure you have the link prior to opening a new thread. Thanks. T.

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by chokedup

Okay newbie...I'll make sure to do that just for you.....:rolleyes:

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 08:32 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2390936

There's your fucking link, douchebag.....

Va Beach VH Fan
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
LMFAO, got a good chuckle out of that post..... :D

Mr. Vengeance
03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
LMFAO, got a good chuckle out of that post..... :D

Which one VA?

Va Beach VH Fan
03-30-2006, 09:42 PM
The rook's....

ALinChainz
03-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by chokedup

You've never provided a link Joe ... prove something fraternity fuck toy ...

Thought this wasn't you Joe?

Wasn't this the user name that broke the big story that you died?

And now here you are signing as T ?

What kind of refried retard are you?

"Boo hoo ... Thudner died ... I'm not him ..."

Better go pick up that dozen burrito bel grandes ... your heart attack is waiting ...

Joe Thunder, LP.

Latin Porky.

THUNDER ICON!
03-30-2006, 09:47 PM
fraternity fuck toy??? boy u weird. There are several fans of mine that try and imitate me as evidenced by "T."

Nickdfresh
03-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by THUNDER ICON!
fraternity fuck toy??? boy u weird. There are several fans of mine that try and imitate me as evidenced by "T."

I think he meant prison gang ass-poundee...

ALinChainz
03-30-2006, 10:11 PM
Pedophile Pud-Packer ... they're both you Joe ...

Already proved it long time ago ...

How's that DJ bullshit going Joe ... I see you are into the rap music pretty heavy ... always knew all that racist talk was just a screen to throw us off ... and all those pics with what looks like your african american boyfriend are quite touching ...

Probably like you are quite touching yourself right now ...

redblkwht
03-31-2006, 12:53 AM
Watch Anna fuck all the Mets
after the divorce..lmfao

shes still hot!!

Roy Munson
03-31-2006, 12:45 PM
She is a tart.

POJO_Risin
03-31-2006, 01:00 PM
She's hot...and I'd love to fuck her...

THAT is all...

POJO_Risin
03-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh boy...do I wish I were an Oriole right now...lmfao...

Hubby hurler cheated, sez sexpot Anna

BY LLOYD GROVE and DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Kris and Anna Benson - speaking at January news conference after ex-Met was traded to Baltimore - are calling it quits.

Sexpot Anna Benson and her ex-Met hubby are headed for Splitsville after she caught him fooling around with one of her friends, the Daily News has learned.
The naughtiest wife in baseball filed for divorce yesterday from pitcher Kris Benson, who was traded in the off-season from the Mets to the Baltimore Orioles.

"She's completely crushed; she didn't see this coming," said Anna Benson's spokesman, Jules Feiler. "She had no choice but to take this action."

What's bad for Kris Benson could be good for new teammates Miguel Tejada, Melvin Mora and the rest of the O's.

Anna Benson once vowed to sleep with every one of her husband's teammates if she caught him in the sack with another woman.

"I told him, 'Cheat on me all you want.' If you get caught, I'm going to [have sex with] everybody on your entire team," she told Howard Stern on his radio show in 2004. "Everyone would get a turn."

But Anna Benson's spokesman warned the Orioles not to get their hopes up. "I think she was joking," Feiler said.

Anna Benson's lawyer filed the divorce papers yesterday in Atlanta, where the couple has a home.

The papers say the seven-year marriage is "irretrievably broken," and does not mention what a source called the X-rated real reason for the breakup.

"We chose not to go that route at this point," said Jeffrey Bogart, her lawyer.

She is demanding full custody of the couple's two children, alimony and a share of their property.

Kris Benson's agent said the pitcher had no comment.

The lurid split apparently ends one of the more entertaining unions in recent history in the national pastime.

Anna Benson was already making headlines - and dropping jaws - with a topless Penthouse spread when Kris Benson was a budding star in usually staid Pittsburgh.

She also revealed that the couple once had sex in a Pittsburgh stadium parking lot - while autograph-hungry fans waited just outside the tinted windows of their SUV.

Things really heated up when he was traded to the Mets in August 2004 and Anna tried to jump-start her career in entertainment.

The pinup babe pitched a TV reality show about her sexy frolics in the big leagues, but there were no takers.

A planned nude spread in Playboy never materialized, either, and Anna Benson blew her stack at Mets management for trying to trade her husband, saying they were worried about scandalous headlines.

Anna Benson even bared plenty of her famous cleavage at a kids' Christmas party last year when she dressed as a Mrs. Claus hot enough to melt the North Pole.

Originally published on March 31, 2006

guwapo_rocker
03-31-2006, 02:24 PM
Nice ta tas...

http://i2.tinypic.com/so76s9.gif

Nickdfresh
03-31-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Nice ta tas...

http://i2.tinypic.com/so76s9.gif

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
She's hot...and I'd love to fuck her...

THAT is all...

Knuff' said...

"Slut Anna Benson files for divorce"

I don't know why she's the "slut" in this case though...

guwapo_rocker
03-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Knuff' said...

"Slut Anna Benson files for divorce"

I don't know why she's the "slut" in this case though...

Good point!!

Va Beach VH Fan
03-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Where's that Oriole jersey.... ;)

Va Beach VH Fan
03-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
You've never provided a link Joe ... prove something fraternity fuck toy ...

Thought this wasn't you Joe?

Wasn't this the user name that broke the big story that you died?

And now here you are signing as T ?

What kind of refried retard are you?

"Boo hoo ... Thudner died ... I'm not him ..."

Better go pick up that dozen burrito bel grandes ... your heart attack is waiting ...

Joe Thunder, LP.

Latin Porky.

I don't know Al...

Unless Joe moved to Florida....

OrgName: Sprint DSL Network
OrgID: SDSL
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

EbDawson
03-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Hope the dude had a pre-nup.

thome
03-31-2006, 05:14 PM
I figured with a header like that you knew her personally
like.......... Slut (my wife)Benson files for divorce.

So then I was like WTF?... and then I was like Huh?...and then I was like Who?.... and then I was like Ok..............What ?...and then I was like never heard of her ..........So Now I'm like...Duh..What?

So now I'm all concerned about some people i have never heard
of and their personal "Slutty Divorcedness ."

So, may i please get back to E- Entertainments report on
how important Paris Hiltons kunt is.

Thanks...

Roy Munson
03-31-2006, 05:22 PM
I posted this in another thread in Non, but here it is...

http://espn.go.com/i/page2/topstory/anna_big.jpg

THUNDER ICON!
04-02-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
I don't know Al...

Unless Joe moved to Florida....

OrgName: Sprint DSL Network
OrgID: SDSL
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

what's the matter al? you fucking stupid?

Polk High
04-03-2006, 09:01 AM
i think kris was pissed that she got him traded to baltimore from a team that plays in a pitchers ballpark to the tiny camden yards. Also the mets are contenders the O's would be lucky to finish 3rd

redblkwht
04-04-2006, 08:04 PM
BALTIMORE (AP) - Two days before right-hander Kris Benson was scheduled to make his Orioles debut, his outspoken wife, Anna, withdrew her petition for divorce.

Photo Gallery...
The Bensons

Also...
# 'Best Damn' hotties tournament

Anna Benson, an actress and model who has posed topless, filed for divorce in Atlanta on March 31. The petition for divorce claimed the marriage was "irretrievably broken."

Anna Benson's attorney, Jeffrey B. Bogart, said the petition was withdrawn Tuesday. Asked why she changed her mind so quickly, Bogart said: "I think Anna did some soul-searching over the weekend and decided that she wanted to make every effort to repair her marriage. Hopefully Kris feels the same way."

The couple has been married for seven years and has two children. Anna Benson had sought full custody, along with child support and alimony.

Impulsive behavior is nothing new for Anna Benson. In an interview with The Associated Press last week, before she filed for divorce, Kris Benson said he still thinks the New York Mets traded him to Baltimore because of his wife.

"New York is just a world of its own. I knew that coming in, but you learn that a little more when you get put in the spotlight like that in a negative and undeserving way," Benson said.

Anna Benson wore a provocative dress at the team Christmas party, and there was talk that she was considering posing nude for Playboy. She's also known for making frank comments about the couple's sex life.

Kris said Anna never had a serious conversation with representatives from Playboy, and that her attire at the party was "not as revealing as people say it is."

redblkwht
04-04-2006, 08:05 PM
What a dingbat..