PDA

View Full Version : Howard Kaloogian R CA caught in blame the media lie!

DEMON CUNT
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
From the Republican liar crooks very own website:

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/30/mn_kaloogian_orig.jpg

Now for the truth! HA HA!

http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/30/ba_kaloogian.jpg

Funny how the republicans run another liar right after the previous one is convicted on bribery charges.

Did you see him crying like a little bitch when he was sentenced? Ha ha! Where's your Messiah now?

http://www.cronica.com.mx/nimagenes/3/050306ma.jpg
Boo hoo! You caught me!

The truth means nothing to these people.

Even more embarrassing info at the San Francisco Chronicle (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/03/30/BAGD9I0HQP1.DTL)

Republicans = Liars. They show us this over and over and over and over.

Nickdfresh
03-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Uh oh, somebody ended their retirement...

How the hell are ya' DC?

Nickdfresh
03-30-2006, 08:57 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2006/03/30/mn_kaloogian_orig.jpg

Also notice the lack of suicide bombers, bloodless streets, and the fact that nobody's kidnapped or killed the photographer yet...

Warham
03-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Where the hell have you been?

DEMON CUNT
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Uh oh, somebody ended their retirement...

How the hell are ya' DC?

I'm fucking back, yo!

Took some time off. And as you can see by recent events and Bush's approval numbers- US LEFTIES WERE FUCKING RIGHT ALL ALONG!

I see Big Bland Brian still can't do nothing but cut and paste.

Dang, I need to update my auto-footer-signature thing...

Warham
03-31-2006, 06:57 AM
Why take time off?

You just took a year off during the best time to attack Bush.

You've only got less than two years left at the most.

FORD
03-31-2006, 10:45 AM
At the most? Don't tell me you're starting to see Chimpeachment as an inevitable reality? :eek:

BigBadBrian
03-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
I'm fucking back, yo!

Took some time off. And as you can see by recent events and Bush's approval numbers- US LEFTIES WERE FUCKING RIGHT ALL ALONG!

I see Big Bland Brian still can't do nothing but cut and paste.

Dang, I need to update my auto-footer-signature thing...

Hi FORD. :rolleyes:

FORD
03-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Nope.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Hi FORD. :rolleyes:

Need a tissue fag?

BigBadBrian
03-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Need a tissue fag?

I imagine you have a good supply with all the whining you've done in this forum lately.

:)

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
03-31-2006, 10:19 PM
I imagine you have a good supply with all the whining you've done in this forum lately.

I see that Big Bland Brian is still 100% little bitch.

Our Greatest President?!? Ha Ha! That's some funny shit!

So BBB, your kids old enough to join the military yet?

DEMON CUNT
03-31-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
At the most? Don't tell me you're starting to see Chimpeachment as an inevitable reality? :eek:

I am faxing my local and state reps once a week with a please impeach message. I also pick one or two additional senators from other states each week.

I plan on doing that until they fucking im-motherfuckin'-peach that lying sack of poop.

Warham
03-31-2006, 10:30 PM
You're abusing your fax machine on something that will never happen.

All this browbeating about impeachment is just going to rile up the conservative base to go out and vote this fall instead of staying home. If the Democrats were smart, they wouldn't be saying anything now.

DEMON CUNT
03-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham

All this browbeating about impeachment is just going to rile up the conservative base to go out and vote this fall instead of staying home. If the Democrats were smart, they wouldn't be saying anything now.

GWB took this oath on January 20, 2001.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Most Americans are unhappy with his performance. It's time to impeach, he deserves it.

All of this "if the dems were smart..." bullshit is bullshit.

Warham
03-31-2006, 10:50 PM
GWB took this oath on January 20, 2001.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Most Americans are unhappy with his performance. It's time to impeach, he deserves it.

All of this "if the dems were smart..." bullshit is bullshit.

I don't deal with hypotheticals, only reality.

Most Americans might be unhappy or dissatisfied with his performance, but that doesn't mean they want him impeached.

Fact of the matter is, nobody even jumped on Feingold's censure movement, and that's supposedly just a slap on the hand. They know it's political suicide.

DEMON CUNT
03-31-2006, 11:00 PM
I don't deal with hypotheticals, only reality.

What "hypotheticals" are you talking about?

I am making damn sure that my representatives know exactly what I want.

Cantwell has damn near lost my vote because of some decisions that she has made.

That is how democracy works.

Warham
03-31-2006, 11:08 PM
They might know what you want, but they don't have the kahunas to pull it off.

See, when faced with questions about censuring Bush, the Democrats will run for the fire exits or hide behind beverage carts instead of providing answers.

Nickdfresh
03-31-2006, 11:56 PM

:)

:gulp:

Why would I have a "good supply" if I was using them for "whining?" Wouldn't I have less?

Another faulty logical Bri post...

Nickdfresh
03-31-2006, 11:59 PM
I see that Big Bland Brian is still 100% little bitch.

Our Greatest President?!? Ha Ha! That's some funny shit!

So BBB, your kids old enough to join the military yet?

Well, I'm sure Bri will gladly feed them to the machine that is Fearless cheerLeader's campaign to make our guys vulnerable to roadside bombings, when they are...

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 12:00 AM

Yeah, all 36% of the diehards, eh WARBOT?

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 12:01 AM
They might know what you want, but they don't have the kahunas to pull it off.

See, when faced with questions about censuring Bush, the Democrats will run for the fire exits or hide behind beverage carts instead of providing answers.

That's because they're not the majority, yet.

Warham
04-01-2006, 12:08 AM
Answer: Dick Cheney

Question: Who would become President if George W. Bush is impeached?

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Answer: Dick Cheney

Question: Who would become President if George W. Bush is impeached?

Dick is next.

I believe that censure is worthless. I faxed Feingold that week and told him that.

If the pendulum swings the other way later this year, I am hoping to see indictments. Lot's of indictments. Tried as war criminals- the whole lot of them.

P.S. The shadow under Reagan's nose in your avatar looks like a Hitler moustache. Is that on purpose?

Warham
04-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Dick is next.

I believe that censure is worthless. I faxed Feingold that week and told him that.

If the pendulum swings the other way later this year, I am hoping to see indictments. Lot's of indictments. Tried as war criminals- the whole lot of them.

P.S. The shadow under Reagan's nose in your avatar looks like a Hitler moustache. Is that on purpose?

Somebody else here asked me that very same question...

Very interesting, and very telling.

FORD
04-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Actually I hadn't really looked at the Reagan avatar closely until just now, but Cunt is right, there actually IS a Hitlerian shadow there. And he depicts Reagan wearing a brown shirt no less.

Maybe the artist wanted to make a subliminal (or subliminable if you're Chimpy) link between Reagan & the Nazis?

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Cunt pays excellent attention to detail...

I never noticed it either...

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Cunt pays excellent attention to detail...

I never noticed it either...

Makin' Warham my bitch 24/7!

And that cartoon in his footer? Is that supposed to be some liberal who hasn't seen a bible before? Is that conservative humor?

If only I believed in talking snakes!

Nickdfresh
04-02-2006, 05:44 AM

And that cartoon in his footer? Is that supposed to be some liberal who hasn't seen a bible before? Is that conservative humor?

Yeah, it's funny how many Commandments someone can freely break on a message board, and still be sanctimonious as shit...

Warham
04-02-2006, 09:29 AM

You can't even make Brian your bitch. Stick to one target at a time.

And I shrunk the Reagan pic down to make it my avatar. The shadow under his nose probably became overpixelated in the process. Even so, only the most paranoid members of the forum here have noticed: Keeyth, FORD, and now the newly unretired CANT.

Stick to the small fries, DEMON.

Warham
04-02-2006, 09:34 AM
It's called a shadow.

http://www.baronvonlind.com/portraits/President%20Ronald%20Reagan.jpg

Warham
04-02-2006, 09:35 AM

Glad you noticed. That's the whole point. :)

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 11:17 AM
You can't even make Brian your bitch. Stick to one target at a time.

Stick to the small fries, DEMON.

C'mon, even you have to admit that BBB ain't that bright.

Ye be Lord of the Small Fries, handsome!

You totally photoshop'd the Hitler moustache off of your Reagan pic. This appears to be a full-on republican cover-up! Alert the media!

Nickdfresh
04-02-2006, 01:12 PM
Glad you noticed. That's the whole point. :)

Oh, I thought you were trying to figure out what the bible actually says and how you can politicize a document that was selectively edited by men, and mistranslated many, many times...

BTW, it's kind of funny when "conservatives" talk about the teachings of Jesus without ever actually citing any of them (because they're completely antithetical to modern conservative ideology).

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 01:21 PM
BTW, it's kind of funny when "conservatives" talk about the teachings of Jesus without ever actually citing any of them (because they're completely antithetical to modern conservative ideology).

Amen!

"Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me." Matthew 25:39-40

Warham
04-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Oh, I thought you were trying to figure out what the bible actually says and how you can politicize a document that was selectively edited by men, and mistranslated many, many times...

I can tell you his teachings, but why bother? You think it's a book written and inspired by man.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 08:22 AM
I can tell you his teachings, but why bother? You think it's a book written and inspired by man.

Yeah, but you won't because the teachings of the Saviour directly contradict your political beliefs. It must be terribly embarrassing.

Has the cock crowed yet? What are you going to spend your thirty pieces of silver on? Bush Re-election 2008?

FORD
04-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Speaking of guys who look like Hitler, I was watching CSPAN this weekend and they had some panel discussing the 25th anniversary of the BCE hit on Reagan, and one of the guys on this panel was billed as "George W. Bush's personal physician" though he didn't look much like a doctor. He was in uniform but the truly weird part was the guy's mustache. It was deliberately cut to look like Hitler's!

Even the Chimp's doctor is a fascist!

Reminded me of an old song by The Sparks....

I tried a handlebar design
My Fu Manchu was real fine
My Ronald Colman made 'em blink
My Pancho Villa made 'em think
But when I trimmed 'em real small
My Jewish friends would never call

M-M-M-M-M-M Moustache
M-M-M-M-M-M Moustache
M-M-M-M-M-M Moustache
One hundred hairs make a man

Warham
04-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Yeah, but you won't because the teachings of the Saviour directly contradict your political beliefs. It must be terribly embarrassing.

Has the cock crowed yet? What are you going to spend your thirty pieces of silver on? Bush Re-election 2008?

The teachings of Jesus do NOT contradict my conservative values. We went over this before you left for your bogus journey about why I vote the way I do.

Let's just say the Democratic party is full of 'Judas' running around, as FORD likes to say.

George Allen in '08, baby!

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 08:01 PM
The teachings of Jesus do NOT contradict my conservative values. We went over this before you left for your bogus journey about why I vote the way I do.

You couldn't explain it then and you can't explain it now.

Warham
04-03-2006, 09:55 PM
You couldn't explain it then and you can't explain it now.

I explained to your several times which political beliefs I thought were more in tune with Christianity.

You just kept ignoring me.

And why do you even care if my politics are in tune with Christ's teachings? You don't believe anything the Bible says.

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 02:16 PM
I explained to your several times which political beliefs I thought were more in tune with Christianity.

You just kept ignoring me.

And why do you even care if my politics are in tune with Christ's teachings? You don't believe anything the Bible says.

Not really, but I'd like to see you say that over and over.

The concept of Christianity has been hi-jacked by neo-cons in order to build a firm base to support their ambitions. They keep people scared of terrorists, gays, women's rights, a war against Christmas... Christ spoke of love and compassion not fear.

I firmly believe that Christ was one of the greatest teachers that ever walked the earth. In addition I feel that he is one of the most exploited and politicized figures in history.

Warham
04-04-2006, 05:12 PM
Hmmm.

I think you'll find that Jesus spoke of Hell more than anything else.

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 05:18 PM
Hmmm.

I think you'll find that Jesus spoke of Hell more than anything else.

Examples?