PDA

View Full Version : Free At Last! Jcook11 Nolonger On The Lamb!

jcook11
03-31-2006, 04:15 PM
Well after one year and about 27 days the justice susytem in Ca. has decided my wife and I can be together again, I actually slept in my own bed for the first time in over a year last night! Those of you who know the story know that Iwas FALSLEY ACCUSED OF domestic violence and the state took it upon themselves to serve me with a 3 year restraining order. No contact at all must stay 100 yards away cant'send money to pay our bills it was FUCKED! Now that we have lost almost everything they let us back together. YIKES!:wow2:

Ally_Kat
03-31-2006, 04:19 PM
wow, how do you stay with someone after that? My ass would be sueing and divorcing her

jcook11
03-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
wow, how do you stay with someone after that? My ass would be sueing and divorcing her

I have to take some blame because she caught me contemplating cheating on her with a former co-worker. Although I never did. The wrath of a woman can be a horrible thing!

LoungeMachine
03-31-2006, 04:41 PM
Oh goodie, another thread about it.

Because putting this in your PREVIOUS attention whore thread wouldn't have made any sense whatsoever.

In fact, would you mind starting a new thread for EVERY restraining order and affair?

Thanks in advance.

jcook11
03-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Oh goodie, another thread about it.

Because putting this in your PREVIOUS attention whore thread wouldn't have made any sense whatsoever.

In fact, would you mind starting a new thread for EVERY restraining order and affair?

Thanks in advance.
Last thread on it ever no more restraining orders or affairs just the five knuckle shuffle!:D