PDA

View Full Version : How many of you actually read Big Bland Brian's copy/paste Op-Ed columns?

DEMON CUNT
03-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Do you even bother to read that shit?

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Jesus, Brian doesnt even read those op-eds, for fear he'll encounter a word with more than three syllables...

SPAM and shit-stirring is that boy's game, and calling people "stupid" for writing more than two sentences of their own thoughts in a post...

BTW, he'll spell check your post for you and tell you how dumb you are for a typo. (and how jealous he is that you can actually use a polysyllabic word effectively in a sentence).

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 01:20 AM
http://www.topiclink.com/gameshows/images/alextrebek.jpg
And Alex, the answer is "what is a bandwidth sucking douchebag fascist?":)

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Jesus, Brian doesnt even read those op-eds, for fear he'll encounter a word with more than three syllables...

It's quite obvious why BBB falls for the latest Karl Rovian propaganda. He's simple.

Now they're all like "The Mexicans are comin'! The Mexicans are comin'!" and "Some negra woman punched a cop?!? Off with her head!"

They are simply changing the subject. Trying to make us forget about the 2327 dead Americans coming back from Iraq.

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 01:55 AM
As of this post Big Bland has 10 threads on the first page of The Front Line.

Here are the stats:
6 on immigration
1 Cynthia bitch slaps cop
2 on Nevada explosives
1 on Democrat's Security Strategy

ALL are cut and paste hack jobs.

Shit! You'd think that people starting sneaking in from Mexico last week!

Least clever topic title "DemocRAT punches cop!!!!" Get it? DemocRat Ha ha, that's rich.

LoungeMachine
04-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Good to see you back, DC :cool:

Dr. Love
04-01-2006, 12:28 PM
I read them. Sometimes. Depends on how much time I have to devote to reading 7 - 11 articles in a row.

Warham
04-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
They are simply changing the subject. Trying to make us forget about the 2327 dead Americans coming back from Iraq.

How could we forget when we have you here to remind us?

Do you have one of those tickers on your desktop?

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Warham
How could we forget when we have you here to remind us?

Do you have one of those tickers on your desktop?

No, I have a ticker in my soul that is sick of what this war has done to America.

You right-wingers don't really seem to care about other human beings.

Warham
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
No, I have a ticker in my soul that is sick of what this war has done to America.

You right-wingers don't really seem to care about other human beings.

You mean the war that liberated millions of Iraqis?

Warham
04-01-2006, 03:45 PM
http://www.house.gov/lobiondo/images/PurpleVotingFingersLARGE.jpg

FORD
04-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah, some liberation. I guess you didn't hear Chimpy say just the other day that he doesn't like the PM the supposedly "free" Iraqis elected, so he's gonna try to overthrow that guy and install another PNAC puppet. Liberation, my ass!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-01-2006, 03:50 PM

BTW, he'll spell check your post for you and tell you how dumb you are for a typo.

Gee, Nick, you would NEVER do anything like that...

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 04:23 PM

And killed tens of thousands of Iraqis as well as many without power, security, and unity...

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
Gee, Nick, you would NEVER do anything like that...

Go back to the other thread where I explain my position on this since I've made it abundantly clear that I only spellcheck useless spellcheckers like BBB and Elvis... It's just another facet of their boundless hypocrisy...

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 04:37 PM

If what's going on over there right now is your idea of "liberation."

Some of us would call it civil war.

Nickdfresh
04-01-2006, 04:43 PM
The terms 'ethnic cleanings' and secession also comes to mind...

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 04:46 PM
The terms 'ethnic cleanings' and secession also comes to mind...

At quite a profit even.

Here's more on Warham's so called "Liberation" in the NYT.

Excerpt:
About 900 Iraqi civilians were killed in March, up from about 700 the month before...

More:
Civilians in Iraq Flee Mixed Areas as Killings Rise (http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/02/world/middleeast/02iraq.html?ex=1301634000&en=a31c2c2915f803ac&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss)

Warham
04-02-2006, 09:27 AM
There's no civil war going on over there, even though the American media is salivating over the thought.

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 11:26 AM
There's no civil war going on over there, even though the American media is salivating over the thought.

You are right, it's just the insurgency in it's last throes. Freedom is on the march! Purple fingers for all!

If only that dang'd liberal media reported on all the good that came from massive violence and anarchy.

Warham
04-02-2006, 11:46 AM
No, it's not the insurgency in it's last throes. Or should we call them 'freedom fighters'?

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 12:38 PM
No, it's not the insurgency in it's last throes. Or should we call them 'freedom fighters'?

Then what is it?

Nickdfresh
04-02-2006, 01:00 PM

We should call them what they are: IRAQI insurgents...

We invaded them, remember... Funny how a few don't feel "liberated" over there...

ODShowtime
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM

What a statement. False in more ways than one!

DEMON CUNT
04-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
What a statement. False in more ways than one!

Reality meet Warham, Warham meet reality.

We shall call all the executed Iraqi civilians found in the back of pick up trucks Freedom Corpses.

LoungeMachine
04-02-2006, 09:47 PM

I take issue with your use of the word "we" here.

There is no "we"

You, and other "cons", have for whatever reason[s] come to believe everything you are told by this administration.

Progress is being made, because we have a strategy for victory [!?!?!?]
The Liberal media only reports the bad news
If we didn't fight them there, we'd have to fight them here.
We are safer now because The Neo-Cons invaded and occupied a country which posed no threat to us, and which now is the world's biggest terrorist training ground.

The rest of us believe the truth. That Iraq, and the world in general is worse off for having the US led "mission" crumble into chaos, ransoms, torure, private contractor theft, and no exit strategy in sight.

By the way, now that they've had free and fair "elections", your leader now wants to DICTATE who should, and should not run the country.

Please, for the love of God, don't ever refer to us as "we" ever again...

I may share citizenship with you guys, but that's it.

I hate you, and the leaders you so blindly enable and support in here.

LoungeMachine
04-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Reality meet Warham, Warham meet reality.

[/i].

Never the two, shall meet :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
04-02-2006, 10:09 PM
Warham likes to practice a perverse form of "Nihilism (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/nihilism)."

Ooops, looks like my ex-English teacher persona is coming out again...

Ally_Kat
04-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You, and other "cons", have for whatever reason[s] come to believe everything you are told by this administration.

Progress is being made, because we have a strategy for victory [!?!?!?]
The Liberal media only reports the bad news
If we didn't fight them there, we'd have to fight them here.
We are safer now because The Neo-Cons invaded and occupied a country which posed no threat to us, and which now is the world's biggest terrorist training ground.

The rest of us believe the truth. That Iraq, and the world in general is worse off for having the US led "mission" crumble into chaos, ransoms, torure, private contractor theft, and no exit strategy in sight.

I'm sorry, but I believe what I hear from people who have lived and worked there, and their truth is nothing like your "truth" and I say their word/opinion has more weight than yours or anyone else here who hasn't been there and experienced it. Are all the tales they tell cheery? No, but if you were to ask them overall how they thoguth things were going, they'd deffy tell you how pissed they are at the evening news.

Phil theStalker
04-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'm sorry, but I believe what I hear from people who have lived and worked there, and their truth is nothing like your "truth" and I say their word/opinion has more weight than yours or anyone else here who hasn't been there and experienced it. Are all the tales they tell cheery? No, but if you were to ask them overall how they thoguth things were going, they'd deffy tell you how pissed they are at the evening news.
Yoo can beelieve wot yoo want t2o, Ally_Kat.

Dat's wot dis country's all aboot!;)

:spank:

Warham
04-03-2006, 07:00 AM
We should call them what they are: IRAQI insurgents...

We invaded them, remember... Funny how a few don't feel "liberated" over there...

So what do I do when I'm sick of occupation by Americans? I run down to the street corner and blow up fifty of my fellow citiizens!

It's revolution at it's finest.

Warham
04-03-2006, 07:01 AM
I hate you, and the leaders you so blindly enable and support in here.

Hate is such a strong word, Lounge. Are you sure that's it?

Warham
04-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Warham likes to practice a perverse form of "Nihilism (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/nihilism)."

Ooops, looks like my ex-English teacher persona is coming out again...

ex-English teacher?

I thought you taught another subject?

Warham
04-03-2006, 07:03 AM

Don't throw truth out at Lounge, Ally.

His heart can't take it.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 08:32 AM
So what do I do when I'm sick of occupation by Americans? I run down to the street corner and blow up fifty of my fellow citiizens!

It's revolution at it's finest.

This is really a clash of two very different cultures. You expect them to understand your ideology and vice-versa. The world is a complicated place and does not work that way.

You can't even imagine what it would be like to have your neighborhood marched upon by an occupying military force.

Your inability to empathize makes you the perfect fascist.

LoungeMachine
04-03-2006, 11:35 AM

You should see him in his Jack-Boots.

;)

LoungeMachine
04-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Don't throw truth out at Lounge, Ally.

His heart can't take it.

Do you really want to play the "truth" card in here?

Your track record lately has been atrocious.

LoungeMachine
04-03-2006, 11:49 AM

We all know people who have lived, and /or worked over there Ally, so don't think you're above anyone.

We all have heard VERY different opinions, anecdotes, stories, and theories about what has happened, and why we're in the mess we're in.

And even those who come back with positive stories, and "good news" readily admit we could have done a LOT better job planning for the "peace" to follow the easy invasion, overthrow, and occupation.

And as an American Voter, my opinion / vote counts just as much as anyone's. Who's YOU choose to believe and listen to is very much YOUR right as an American Voter as well.

But before anyone tries that tired old KKKarl Rovian "it's the media's fault" bullshit, take a closer look at our motives, our actions, and see how the ENTIRE WORLD has reacted to this.

This invasion and occupation started in 1999, not 2003. And that's the TRUTH.

They just needed their "Pearl Harbor" to get it started........

How many Iraqi children have paid with their lives for 9/11, Ally?

But hey, if YOU think we've done a good job over there, and are proud of what we've "accomplished", well then bloody good for you.

I'm ashamed for what we've done, and feel the world is NOT better for it.

By the way, how do you feel about YOUR president now wanting another Regime Change in Iraq?

Is this Democracy?

Guitar Shark
04-03-2006, 12:04 PM
To answer the original question, I always check the source of BBB's threads before I read them. It's pretty rare that he posts something from what I would consider a reputable source. More often than not, it's from Drudge or something similar. In that case, I stop reading. Otherwise, yeah I read them.

Warham
04-03-2006, 02:22 PM
This is really a clash of two very different cultures. You expect them to understand your ideology and vice-versa. The world is a complicated place and does not work that way.

You can't even imagine what it would be like to have your neighborhood marched upon by an occupying military force.

I expect ALL humans to understand that murdering their neighbors is not right or moral, no matter what their religion or culture is. Being Muslim gives them no just excuse.

The US is not trying to be a fascist occupying force like Germany was in the days of WWII, no matter how you might try and spin it that way.

You talk about US troops moving through neighborhoods as an occupying force? I'm sure it was a real picnic in Iraq when Saddam would send his secret police out to the neighborhoods.

Guitar Shark
04-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Do you think we should liberate the Sudan, War?

Warham
04-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Do you think we should liberate the Sudan, War?

Complicated question.

Would it pertain to our national security or interests at all?

FORD
04-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Complicated question.

Would it pertain to our national security or interests at all?

TRANSLATION: Does Israel want us to invade them, and can we make any money from it?

Warham
04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
TRANSLATION: Does Israel want us to invade them, and can we make any money from it?

Leave GOD's country out of this.

I want to hear whether Sudan affects our national security and interests at all.

FORD
04-03-2006, 03:01 PM
How about this question....

Who would JESUS invade?

Would He stop the genocide in the Sudan?

Or control the oil wells in Iraq?

Warham
04-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by FORD
How about this question....

Who would JESUS invade?

Would He stop the genocide in the Sudan?

Or control the oil wells in Iraq?

When Jesus returns for his second advent, would you consider HE and his saints an occupying force?

Warham
04-03-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm not being sarcastic, by the way. That's an honest question.

Hardrock69
04-03-2006, 04:02 PM
If Jesus was in charge of the world, there would be mass slaughter everyewhere.

After all, theoretically he follows the words of "his Father", who commanded Moses to invade Canaan and slaughter everyone they found including women and children.

Hardrock69
04-03-2006, 04:06 PM
That actually is what is going on now anyway.
Chimpy considers himself a 'Christian' and he is guilty of genocide....

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 04:16 PM
cursed double posts :mad:

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

After all, theoretically he follows the words of "his Father", who commanded Moses to invade Canaan and slaughter everyone they found including women and children.

My son, ye need to go by the words that I, the Son of Man hath said in the Gospels, and not those words which mortals hath attributed to My Father.

Those who slaughtered the Cannanites served their own motives, not Ours. :(

Warham
04-03-2006, 04:29 PM

You know why GOD told the Hebrews to slaughter the Canaanites?

Jesus said 'I AM', which is the same thing that the GOD of the Old Testament told Moses, 'I AM that I AM.'

Same person.

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 04:49 PM
You know why GOD told the Hebrews to slaughter the Canaanites?

Jesus said 'I AM', which is the same thing that the GOD of the Old Testament told Moses, 'I AM that I AM.'

Same person.

Ye believeth that I and My Father are One, as I hath said in John 10:30

So why would ye believeth that the Son of Man, who did preacheth the Sermon on the Mount, would order the slaughter of entire cities?

That is not consistent behavior for One who does not change, is it, My son?

Guitar Shark
04-03-2006, 05:01 PM
'I YAM what I YAM.'

http://www.moah.org/exhibits/archives/movies/images/popeye.jpg

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
http://www.moah.org/exhibits/archives/movies/images/popeye.jpg

Verily, Popeye is not one of the Trinity, but at least he knoweth that a proper daily serving of green vegetables that We created will strengthen his body.

Warham
04-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Ye believeth that I and My Father are One, as I hath said in John 10:30

So why would ye believeth that the Son of Man, who did preacheth the Sermon on the Mount, would order the slaughter of entire cities?

GOD would have a problem with cultures who endorse and participate in child sacrifice.

And that's just for starters.

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 05:30 PM
GOD would have a problem with cultures who endorse and participate in child sacrifice.

Vengeance is MINE, sayeth the Lord.

Warham
04-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Vengeance is MINE, sayeth the Lord.

Sure, He used the Hebrews, His people, as His instrument to get His vengeance. It was upon His instruction that they wiped out everybody in Canaan, which was the land flowing with milk and honey.

It's similar to GOD using Moses as his instrument to free His people in Egypt.

He works through people to achieve His will.

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 06:05 PM

Then why do ye endorse the Son of Bush who hath killed thousands of Iraqi children? :(

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Sure, He used the Hebrews, His people, as His instrument to get His vengeance. It was upon His instruction that they wiped out everybody in Canaan, which was the land flowing with milk and honey.

It's similar to GOD using Moses as his instrument to free His people in Egypt.

He works through people to achieve His will.

So ye accuse Me of breaking My own Commandments??

Warham
04-03-2006, 06:23 PM
So ye accuse Me of breaking My own Commandments??

GOD's commandments are for us, not for Him.

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 06:26 PM
What kind of God would I be if I could not follow My own rules?

Unchainme
04-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Jesus is Bush going to heaven or hell?

ODShowtime
04-03-2006, 07:27 PM

No shit the people you know who have been there have a rosey outlook. How many of them ever dared to venture beyond their protective enclaves and into the actual country? No way they did, they'd be dead.

It's like the soldiers on the ground during any war, they might have a good view of what's around them, but they have no clue how the overall war is being conducted.

It's a clusterfuck screwup just like everyone who knew what they were talking about and didn't have a vested interest said it would be.

ODShowtime
04-03-2006, 07:33 PM

That's the # problem with these idiots, and no one's ever said it. Good show Cunt.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 07:50 PM
When Jesus returns for his second advent, would you consider HE and his saints an occupying force?

Here we go. Comparing the return (ahem!) of Christ to the invasion of Iraq. That's rich!

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 07:51 PM
GOD's commandments are for us, not for Him.

Except for thou shalt not kill, of course.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 07:55 PM

But killing children in a military action is just fine. As long as it's because there are weapons of mass... or uh, we want to liberate people. Yeah, that's it, we are liberating people from an awful dictator... Ever since the terrible events of 911...

Jesus Christ
04-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Jesus is Bush going to heaven or hell?

Let the Messiah putteth it this way....

As far as any man knoweth, the Son of Bush hath not committed adultery.

If this proves to be true, it will be ONE commandment out of ten that he has kept.

He claims to be My disciple, but follows the doctrines of greed and war, which are of the Devil.

The son of Bush shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, lest he not repent of his evil ways. Which I don't see him doing.

Warham
04-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Except for thou shalt not kill, of course.

It's actually 'thou shalt not murder'.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 09:59 PM
It's actually 'thou shalt not murder'.

Yeah, I already heard that one. Nice try.

Warham
04-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Here we go. Comparing the return (ahem!) of Christ to the invasion of Iraq. That's rich!

I didn't compare anything. Did you see a comparison in that sentence? NO!

I was asking what his perception of that event would be.

Warham
04-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I already heard that one. Nice try.

Haven't studied the Bible well enough to actually reject it, have you?

There's still hope for you.

Warham
04-03-2006, 10:03 PM
But killing children in a military action is just fine. As long as it's because there are weapons of mass... or uh, we want to liberate people. Yeah, that's it, we are liberating people from an awful dictator... Ever since the terrible events of 911...

I never said killing children in a military action is fine, and my sentence had nothing to do with Iraq.

DEMON CUNT
04-03-2006, 10:03 PM
Haven't studied the Bible well enough to actually reject it, have you?

There's still hope for you.

I grew up going to church. I paid attention. I just don't buy most of it. Talking snakes?

Warham
04-03-2006, 10:07 PM
You seem to be young.

In your early 20's, I presume?

Warham
04-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I grew up going to church. I paid attention. I just don't buy most of it. Talking snakes?

Are you talking about the serpent in the Garden?

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 12:42 AM
You seem to be young.

In your early 20's, I presume?

No Junior.

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Are you talking about the serpent in the Garden?

That would be the one. If only Eve didn't listen oe wasn't hungry.

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 12:45 AM
I didn't compare anything. Did you see a comparison in that sentence? NO!

I was asking what his perception of that event would be.

I'd certainly shit my pants.

You mentioned it in the context of our discussion here.

Warham
04-04-2006, 07:10 AM
I'd certainly shit my pants.

You mentioned it in the context of our discussion here.

My apologies.

It was my intent to find out what FORD thought of as an 'occupying force'. I should have just asked him outright. I used that as an example because he likes to use his aliases here.

Warham
04-04-2006, 07:11 AM
No Junior.

No insult meant on that one.

:cool:

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 11:28 AM
No insult meant on that one.

I figured as much.

It just seemed to have a very "wanna get into my pick up truck I have candy little boy give me some cornhole" kind of thing.

:D

Hardrock69
04-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Let the Messiah putteth it this way....

As far as any man knoweth, the Son of Bush hath not committed adultery.

If this proves to be true, it will be ONE commandment out of ten that he has kept.

He claims to be My disciple, but follows the doctrines of greed and war, which are of the Devil.

The son of Bush shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, lest he not repent of his evil ways. Which I don't see him doing.

If GOD HIMSELF were required to go by the rules he laid down for "Christians", he would be swimming in the lake of fire as well.

BigBadBrian
04-04-2006, 01:52 PM
If GOD HIMSELF were required to go by the rules he laid down for "Christians", he would be swimming in the lake of fire as well.

That statement shows how much you know about Christianity....nothing.

Of course, that's par for the course with you. Knowing nothing on which you open your yap about. :D

:gun:

Warham
04-04-2006, 05:00 PM
I figured as much.

It just seemed to have a very "wanna get into my pick up truck I have candy little boy give me some cornhole" kind of thing.

:D

No, I was actually going to say (but I didn't have enough time last night) that I was in my early 20's when I finally sorted out what I wanted to believe, both religiously and politically.

I wasn't sure if you had a similar situation.

No harm, no foul.

;)

DEMON CUNT
04-04-2006, 05:32 PM
No, I was actually going to say (but I didn't have enough time last night) that I was in my early 20's when I finally sorted out what I wanted to believe, both religiously and politically.

I wasn't sure if you had a similar situation.

No harm, no foul.

;)

You will probably find that as you grow older; there is more sorting to be done.

Warham
04-04-2006, 05:38 PM
You will probably find that as you grow older; there is more sorting to be done.

Learning to be done, for sure. I wouldn't say I'll change my basic beliefs anytime soon. I've got the basics sorted out, it's just a matter of putting the details around those basics.

Brettt
04-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
That statement shows how much you know about Christianity....nothing.

Of course, that's par for the course with you. Knowing nothing on which you open your yap about. :D

HA HA! Irony free zone!

http://www.meateatingleftist.com/mt/archives/moron.jpg

Spc. Graner
04-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I wanted to throw a shout out to BigBadB. My nigga stays on the talking points. Karl Rove? Datz U?

What up BBB?

Yours in Christ,
G

P.S. Your War Against Christmas posts were the best! Too bad the liberals lost!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-11-2006, 08:58 PM
I've got the basics sorted out, it's just a matter of putting the details around those basics.

Yes...little details like, "Do I actually believe any of this shit???"

kennyboy
04-11-2006, 09:24 PM
This thread sucks balls just like Brian.

http://towleroad.typepad.com/towleroad/images/ssr12.jpg

Angel
04-13-2006, 02:25 PM

GIVE ME A BREAK!!! They aren't liberated yet...

Warham
04-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Angel
GIVE ME A BREAK!!! They aren't liberated yet...

Saddam's still running the show over there?

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 04:03 PM

No, it's worse now.

Turn off FAUX NEWS and learn something

Blackflag
04-13-2006, 04:06 PM

Yeah, like the "news" on the internet and message boards.

:rolleyes:

Blind leading the blind.

Warham
04-13-2006, 04:20 PM
No, it's worse now.

No, it's not worse now.

Instead of a terrorist controlling the country and killing off hundreds of thousands of people you now have several hundred terrorists killing thousands of people.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
Yeah, like the "news" on the internet and message boards.

Blind leading the blind.

How's your plan to take a bus load of Army Members to Cabo Wabo to take a shit on the floor coming, mensa?

dolt.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 04:37 PM
No, it's not worse now.

Instead of a terrorist controlling the country and killing off hundreds of thousands of people you now have several hundred terrorists killing thousands of people.

Several HUNDRED?

Do you mean to tell me we have 130,000 men and women bogged down fighting a few hundred????

For 3 years no less.....

Care to back up that statement with a non-Faux source?

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 04:38 PM
No, it's not worse now.

Instead of a terrorist controlling the country and killing off hundreds of thousands of people

No need to bring George W. Bush into this again....

Blackflag
04-13-2006, 04:41 PM
How's your plan to take a bus load of Army Members to Cabo Wabo to take a shit on the floor coming, mensa?

dolt.

Not so good. About as good as your plan to sue somebody for copyright infringement based on "imitation."

Do you have any knowledge or marketable skills at all? Obviously you aren't an attorney, but can you at least cook a mean taco?

Warham
04-13-2006, 04:53 PM
No need to bring George W. Bush into this again....

I wasn't talking about George W. Bush. You know who I'm talking about.

Warham
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Several HUNDRED?

Do you mean to tell me we have 130,000 men and women bogged down fighting a few hundred????

For 3 years no less.....

Care to back up that statement with a non-Faux source?

Seeing as how I hardly watch FOX news, I don't see how I would use them as a source.

Would you care that I use CBS, NBS, or ABS as my source, or should I use something even more partisan?

Angel
04-13-2006, 06:20 PM

NOBODY is. The people there are even worse off now than they were under Saddam, and don't try to fool yourself differently. You guys went blazing in without a fucking clue, and now UNFORTUNATELY, your troops have to pay the price for the lack of fore-thought.

As for news, I suggest you watch news from countries that are not involved in the conflict. I've seen biased reporting from the BBC as well.

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:20 PM

No, that apparently depends on where you live now. It could be Sunni Nationalist insurgents or Iranian-backed Shia Militias and Gov't death squads.

CINNA Liberty! Freedom! Tyranny is dead! Run hence, proclaim, cry it about the streets.

CASSIUS Some to the common pulpits, and cry out 'Liberty, freedom, and enfranchisement!'

--William Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Julius Caesar

Warham
04-13-2006, 10:39 PM
Those government death squads are bullshit.

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:48 PM
Really? So I guess all the Sunni men turning up dead after being taken into custody by the Iraqi 'security forces,' or at least people wearing official uniforms and showing ID, are just really good actors...

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Seeing as how I hardly watch FOX news, I don't see how I would use them as a source.

Would you care that I use CBS, NBS, or ABS as my source, or should I use something even more partisan?

Not at all....

Back it up with any or all of those sources you mentioned.

Dare you. ;)

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:01 AM

Well, now that sounds to me like a right wing conspiracy theory.

Do you have any FACTS or EVIDENCE to back up this claim?

with a source other than Hannity/Hume/O'Really/ or Rush?

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:02 AM

By the way.....

Which government would you be speaking of?

FORD
04-14-2006, 01:04 AM

Yep... just like they were bullshit when the BCE sponsored them in the 80's and slaughtered a bunch of Nuns in El Salvador (along with hundreds of others)

It's no coincidence that Negroponte is back in the ranks, and one of his butt buddies is trying to launch a third BCE coup in Venezuela.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:14 AM

Instead of a terrorist controlling the country and killing off hundreds of thousands of people

Refresh my memory.....

Who sold him the chemical means?

Warham
04-14-2006, 07:04 AM
No, no...

lmao.

I meant they are bullshit in the 'that fucking sucks' sense, not the 'I can't believe it' sense.

Warham
04-14-2006, 07:05 AM
Refresh my memory.....

He just had alot of 'em shot and thrown in mass graves.

Didn't need our chemicals for that.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 10:27 AM

Way to tip toe through another question.....without actually answering it.

You should have Scottie McClellen's job. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 10:28 AM
No, no...

lmao.

I meant they are bullshit in the 'that fucking sucks' sense, not the 'I can't believe it' sense.

Oh.
My.
Gawd.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sure;)

Warham
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
It's what I meant. Take it or leave it.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 12:36 PM

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/rumsfeld_saddam.gif

Warham
04-15-2006, 01:54 PM
If I had a dime for every time I've seen that picture on here, I'd be as rich as Dick Cheney.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 02:05 PM
Refresh my memory.....

Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction Programs
U.S. Government White Paper, February 13, 1998

Overview | Assessment of Cooperation with UNSCOM and the IAEA | Biolgical Weapons | Chemical Weapons | Ballistic Missles | Nuclear Weapons |

The Husayn Kamil Connection | Table: Iraqi Use of Chemical Weapons |
Appendix A: Iraqi Biological Warfare Program | Appendix B: Iraqi Chemical Warfare Program | Appendix C: Iraqi Ballistic Missile Program

Overview

The Gulf War damaged Saddam Hussein's biological, chemical, ballistic missile, and nuclear weapons programs, collectively referred to as weapons of mass destruction (WMD). The U.N. Special Commission (UNSCOM) was established by the Security Council and accepted by Iraq following the war to eliminate and verify the destruction of Iraq's biological, chemical, and ballistic missile programs. The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) assumed responsibility for dismantling Iraq's nuclear program. Further, the United Nations established sanctions to prevent the purchase of equipment and materials needed to reconstitute Baghdad's WMD programs and inspections to find remaining elements of these programs and deter further research or production related to WMD.

On the basis of the last seven years' experience, the world's experts conclude that enough production components and data remain hidden and enough expertise has been retained or developed to enable Iraq to resume development and production of WMD. They believe Iraq maintains a small force of Scud-type missiles, a small stockpile of chemical and biological munitions, and the capability to quickly resurrect biological and chemical weapons production.
This conclusion is borne out by gaps and inconsistencies in Iraq's WMD declarations, Iraq's continued obstruction of UNSCOM inspections and monitoring activities, Saddam's efforts to increase the number of "sensitive" locations exempt from inspection, and Saddam's efforts to end inspections entirely. Collectively, the evidence strongly suggests that Baghdad has hidden remnants of its WMD programs and is making every effort to preserve them. Baghdad has also enhanced indigenous capabilities and infrastructure to design and produce WMD. Saddam's strategy in dealing with UNSCOM is unchanged: he is actively trying to retain what remains of his WMD programs while wearing down the will of the Security Council to maintain sanctions.

UNSCOM and IAEA inspections and monitoring activities have severely curtailed Iraq's WMD programs, but even a small residual force of operational missiles armed with biological or chemical warheads would pose a serious threat to neighboring countries and US military forces in the region. Iraq has demonstrated its capability to employ other delivery systems. Saddam has used such weapons for tactical military purposes against Iran, and to suppress rebellious segments of his population in Kurdish-held areas.

Assessment of Cooperation With UNSCOM and the IAEA

Baghdad has a long history of obstructing UNSCOM inspections and has taken an increasingly hard line since March 1996 when the United Nations began inspecting security facilities suspected of concealing WMD-related documents and material. UNSCOM is targeting these facilities because Iraq admitted after Husayn Kamil -- Saddam's son-in-law and former head of Iraqi military industries -- defected in August 1995 that security organizations were involved in concealing material from the United Nations:

Resolution 687 demanded that Iraq provide declarations on all aspects of its WMD programs 15 days after the Security Council enacted the resolution in 1991. Nearly seven years later, gaps and inconsistencies remain in each of Iraq's WMD declarations covering chemical, biological, nuclear, and missile programs.
Baghdad has modified each declaration several times to accommodate data uncovered by UNSCOM of the IAEA and provides new information only when confronted with direct evidence. For example, Baghdad revised its nuclear declaration to the IAEA four times within 14 months of its initial submission in April 1991 and has formally submitted six different biological warfare declarations to date, each of which UNSCOM has rejected.

Baghdad has sought to constrain UNSCOM from inspecting numerous facilities since March 1996, mostly by declaring the sites "sensitive" and the inspections a violation of Iraqi sovereignty. Iraq has applied the term "sensitive" to a variety of facilities -- on one occasion security officials declared a road sensitive. Most consistently, Iraq has sought to limit U.N. access to Special Republican Guard garrisons that are responsible for executing the highest priorities of Saddam's inner circle:

Iraq is trying to keep the whole WMD story out of reach. UNSCOM and the IAEA have detected Iraqi officials removing documents and material from buildings, and even burning documents to prevent them from being evaluated. Inspectors have routinely found high-interest facilities cleaned out after their entry was delayed for several hours.
Baghdad is interested in debilitating UNSCOM's ability to monitor elements it has declared. Iraq disabled monitoring cameras and hid production equipment after expelling US inspectors from the country in November 1997.

Iraqi officials have interfered with inspection operations. Iraqi escort have endangered U.N. helicopter flights supporting inspections by harassing the pilot and grabbing the flight controls. Security guards have harassed inspectors on the ground.

Baghdad has tried to generate a public impression of cooperation while working hard to conceal essential information on the scope and capabilities of its WMD programs. It has allowed UNSCOM to monitor dormant WMD production facilities and has provided incomplete documentary evidence to support its claims. For example, Iraq dramatically disclosed nearly 700,000 pages of WMD-related documents following Husayn Kamil's defection. Sparse relevant information was buried within a massive volume of extraneous data all of which was intended to create the appearance of candor and to overwhelm UNSCOM's analytic resources:

For example, Iraq released detailed records of how many ball-point pens it ordered in the late 1980s, but it has not provided records of how it procured biological precursors or supported claims that it destroyed missile warheads capable of delivering biological and chemical agents.
UNSCOM and the IAEA have examined much of the documentary material and concluded that, despite advertisements to the contrary, Iraq did not release its most important WMD-related documents.

Biological Weapons

No concrete information on the scope of Iraq's biological warfare program was available until August 1995, when Iraq disclosed, after Husayn Kamil's defection, the existence of an offensive biological warfare (BW) capability. Iraqi officials admitted that they had produced the BW agents anthrax/1 (8,500 liters), botulinum toxin/2 (19,000 liters), and aflatoxin/3 (2,200 liters) after years of claiming that they had conducted only defensive research. Baghdad also admitted preparing BW-filled munitions -- including 25 Scud missile warheads (five - anthrax, 16 - botulinum toxin, four - aflatoxin), aerial bombs (157), and aerial dispensers -- during the Gulf war, although it did not use them. Iraq acknowledged researching the use of 155mm artillery shells, artillery rockets, a MiG-21 drone, and aerosol generators to deliver BW agents:

UNSCOM has destroyed a range of BW production equipment, seed stocks, and growth media claimed by Iraq for use in its BW programs.
UNSCOM believes Iraq has greatly understated its production of biological agents, and could be holding back such agents which are easily concealed.

Iraq resisted dismantling the Al Hakam BW production facility for nearly one year after disclosing in 1995 that it manufactured more than 500,000 liters of BW agents at the facility between 1989 and 1990. UNSCOM finally pressed Iraq to destroy Al Hakam in the summer of 1996:

Baghdad claimed that Al Hakam was a legitimate civilian facility designed to produce single-cell proteins and biopesticides.
Al Hakam's remote location (55 km southwest of Baghdad) and the security involved in its construction suggest that Al Hakam was intended to be a BW production facility from the outset.

Baghdad has provided no hard evidence to support claims that it destroyed all of its BW agents and munitions in 1991. UNSCOM Chairman Richard Butler stated that Iraq's most recent BW declaration, submitted in September 1997, "failed to give a remotely credible account of Iraq's biological weapons program:"

In late 1995, Iraq acknowledged weapons testing on Ricin, but did not provide details on the amount produced. In early 1997, two years later, UNSCOM discovered documents that showed Iraq had produced the biological agent Ricin.
Iraq has the expertise to quickly resume a small-scale BW program at known facilities that currently produce legitimate items such as vaccines and other pharmaceuticals. Without effective U.N. monitoring, Baghdad could probably begin production within a few days. For example, Iraq can convert production of biopesticides to anthrax simply by changing seed material.

Chemical Weapons

Iraq had an advanced chemical warfare (CW) capability that it used extensively against Iran and against its own Kurdish population during the 1980s. Iraqi forces delivered chemical agents (including Mustard 5 agent and the nerve agents Sarin and Tabun/6) in aerial bombs, aerial spray dispensers, 120-mm rockets, and several types of artillery both for tactical military purposes and to terrorize rebellious segments of the population. Iraq maintained large stockpiles of chemical munitions and had a major production capacity.

Iraqi Use of Chemical Weapons

Date Area Used Type Approximate Casualties Target Population
August 1983 Hajj Umran Mustard Fewer than 100 Iranians/Kurds
October to November 1983 Panjwin Mustard 3,000 Iranians/Kurds
February to March 1984 Majnoon Island Mustard 2,500 Iranians
March 1984 Al Basrah Tabun 50 to 100 Iranians
March 1985 Hawizah Marsh Mustard/Tabun 3,000 Iranians
February 1986 Al Faw Mustard/Tabun 8,000 to 10,000 Iranians
December 1986 Umm ar Rasas Mustard Reportedly in the thousands Iranians
April 1987 Al Basrah Mustard/Tabun 5,000 Iranians
October 1987 Sumar/Mehran Mustard/nerve agents 3,000 Iranians
March 1988 Halabjah 1 Mustard/nerve agents Reportedly in the hundreds Iranians/Kurds
1Iran also used chemicals at Halabiah that may have caused some of the casualties.

UNSCOM supervised the destruction of more than 40,000 CW munitions (28,000 filled and 12,000 empty), 480,000 liters of CW agents, 1,800,000 liters of chemical precursors, and eight different types of delivery systems -- including ballistic missile warheads -- in the past six years. Following Husayn Kamil's defection, Iraq disclosed that it:

Produced larger amounts of the nerve agent VX/7 than it previously admitted. Iraq acknowledged, despite previous claims that it only conducted research, that it had conducted pilot production of about 4 tons of VX from 1988 to 1990.
Researched in-flight mixing of binary CW weapons before the Gulf war -- an advance in the development of a CW capability that extends the shelf life of chemical agents.

Perfected techniques for the large-scale production of a VX precursor that is well suited to long-term storage.

UNSCOM believes Iraq continues to conceal a small stockpile of CW agents, munitions, and production equipment. Baghdad has not supplied adequate evidence to support its claims that it destroyed all of its CW agents and munitions. The destruction of as much as 200 metric tons of chemical precursors, 70 Scud warheads, and tens of thousands of smaller unfilled munitions has not been verified.

Baghdad retains the expertise to quickly resume CW production. In the absence of UNSCOM inspectors, Iraq could restart limited mustard agent production with a few weeks, full-scale production of sarin within a few months, and pre-Gulf war production levels -- including-VX -- within two or three years.
Since the Gulf war, Iraq has rebuilt two facilities it once used to produce chemical agents and has the capability to shift smaller civilian facilities to CW production.

Ballistic Missiles

Iraq had an active missile force before the Gulf war that included 819 operational Scud B missiles (300-km range) purchased from the Soviet Union, an advanced program to extend the Scud's range and modify its warhead (e.g., the Al-Husayn with a 650-km range and the Al Abbas with a 950-km range), and an extensive effort to reverse-engineer and indigenously produce complete Scud missiles. Iraq also had programs to indigenously produce long-range missiles (e.g., the Condor) that never entered the production phase:

UNSCOM reports that it supervised the destruction of 48 Scud-type missiles, 10 mobile launchers, 30 chemical and 18 conventional warheads, and related equipment.
UNSCOM has verified Iraq's unilateral destruction of only 83 Scud-type missiles and nine mobile launchers. Iraq has tried to account for the remainder by claiming the missiles were destroyed by having fired in the Iran-Iraq and Gulf wars, or used in static tests or for training.

Unmonitored unilateral destruction and discrepancies in Iraqi accounting suggest that Baghdad could still have a small force of Scud-type missiles and an undetermined number of warheads and launchers. UNSCOM believes it has accounted for all but two of the original 819 Scud missiles imported from the former Soviet Union. Iraq has not adequately explained the disposition of important missile components that it could not produce on its own and may have removed before destruction. There are still many gaps on the scope of Iraq's indigenous missile programs:

Iraq may have pieced together a small inventory of missiles by integrating guidance and control systems it concealed with indigenously produced parts.
Iraq admitted producing Scud engines, airframes, and warheads before the war, but UNSCOM has not verified claims that it destroyed all of these components.

Baghdad probably continues to receive some parts through clandestine procurement networks. In 1995, Jordan interdicted missile-guidance equipment (gyroscopes) bound for Iraq. Baghdad admitted under UNSCOM questioning that it received a similar shipment earlier in 1995.

In November 1995, Iraq turned over a previously undeclared SS-21 short-range ballistic missile launcher it acquired from Yemen before the Gulf war, illustrating Iraq's ability to conceal major elements of missile systems from UNSCOM inspectors.

Baghdad has not given up its plans to build larger, longer-range missiles. UNSCOM has uncovered numerous Iraqi design drawings, including multistage systems and clustered engine designs, that theoretically could reach Western Europe. Inspectors have uncovered evidence that Iraq has continued missile research since the imposition of sanctions. If sanctions were lifted, Iraq could probably acquire enough material to resume full-scale production of Scud-type missiles, perhaps within one year.
-- Iraq's Al-Samoud and Ababil-100 missile programs -- within the U.N.-allowed 150-km range limit -- serve to maintain production expertise within the constraints of sanctions. Iraq has apparently flight-tested the Al-Samoud -- which UNSCOM describes as a scaled down Scud -- successfully. Iraq probably will begin converting these programs into long-range production as soon as sanctions are lifted.

-- Iraq continues to expand a missile production facility at Ibn Al Haytham -- currently used to support its authorized missile programs. Two new fabrication buildings at the facility are spacious enough to house the construction of large ballistic missiles.

-- Baghdad's claim that the buildings at Ibn al Haytham are intended to be computer and administrative facilities is inconsistent with the facility's inherent size and capacity.

Nuclear Weapons

Iraq had a comprehensive nuclear weapons development program before the Gulf war that was focused on building an implosion-type weapon. The program was linked to a ballistic missile project that was the intended delivery system. After Husayn Kamil's defection in 1995, Iraq retreated from its longtime claim that its nuclear program was intended only to conduct research:

-- Iraq admitted experimenting with seven uranium enrichment techniques and was most actively pursuing electromagnetic isotope separation, gas centrifuge, and gas diffusion.

-- Baghdad planned to build a nuclear device in 1991 by using IAEA-safeguarded highly enriched uranium from its Soviet-supplied reactors.

UNSCOM and IAEA inspections have hindered Iraq's nuclear program, but Baghdad's interest in acquiring or developing nuclear weapons has not diminished:

-- Iraq retains a large cadre of nuclear engineers, scientists, and technicians who are the foundation of its nuclear program. We have concerns that scientists may be pursuing theoretical nuclear research that would reduce the time required to produce a weapon should Iraq acquire sufficient fissile material.

-- Iraq continues to withhold significant information about enrichment techniques, foreign procurement, weapons design, and the role of Iraq's security and intelligence services in obtaining external assistance and coordinating postwar concealment. Iraq continues to withhold documentation on the technical achievements of its nuclear program, experimentation data, and accounting.

-- Baghdad has not fully explained the interaction between its nuclear program and its ballistic missile program.

The Husayn Kamil Connection

Husayn Kamil Hasan al-Majid, Saddam's son-in-law, was the pre-eminent military industries official and a fundamental player in Iraq's efforts to procure weapons of mass destruction before his defection to Jordan in August 1995. A strict and capable manager, Kamil took charge of Iraq's efforts to develop its WMD program around 1987. As the head of the Ministry of Industry and Military Industrialization until 1990, he oversaw Iraq's nuclear weapons research, continued Iraq's development of biological and chemical weapons, and supervised the successful development of the Al-Husayn missile -- an indigenous modification of the Scud. During this time, it is possible that Kamil directed Iraq's testing of its chemical and biological weapons on Iranian prisoners of war.

-- After the Gulf war, Kamil -- first from his position as Minister of Defense and then as the director of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and the Organization of Military Industrialization -- led Iraq's efforts to conceal its WMD program from international inspectors.

-- Husayn Kamil's influence over the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction program did not end with his defection in 1995. For instance, he is largely responsible for using Saddam's security services -- of which he was a member in the early 1980s -- to hide proscribed materials and documents from the United Nations.

Despite Kamil's influence, the Iraqi WMD program did not die with his defection and subsequent murder, as Iraq claims it did. Qusay Husayn -- Saddam's second son -- has assumed many of the responsibilities for concealing the proscribed programs. In addition, many of the leading scientists in Iraq's WMD programs during Husayn Kamil's tenure are still associated with the regime:

-- Lt. Gen. Amir Hamud Sadi -- who serves officially as a presidential adviser and is a leading official in Iraqi relations with UNSCOM -- was one of the principal engineers in the WMD program and essentially served as Husayn Kamil's deputy. With a doctorate in chemical engineering, Sadi has dedicated his entire career to conventional and non-conventional weapons development. In 1987, Sadi received rare public praise from Saddam for his role in the development of the Al-Husayn missile.

-- Humam Abd al-Khaliq Abd al-Ghafur -- currently Minister of Culture and Information -- is Iraq's leading nuclear official and the former head of its nuclear program. Abd al-Ghafur also was a close associate of Husayn Kamil, and he occasionally serves as an interlocutor with the IAEA, leading an Iraqi delegation to the IAEA annual conference in October 1997.

-- Jafar Dia Jafar is perhaps Iraq's foremost nuclear scientist and served as Abd al-Ghafur's deputy in the Iraqi Atomic Energy Organization. Jafar now officially serves as a presidential adviser, but his position -- unlike that of Sadi -- appears to be largely nominal.

-- Dr. Rihab Taha is the leading official in charge of Iraq's biological weapons program. She has overseen Iraqi efforts to develop anthrax and botulinum toxin and directed testing on animal subjects. Taha is also politically well-connected -- she is married to the Minister of Oil, Amir Rashid Ubaydi, who helps direct Iraqi relations with UNSCOM.

Appendix A: Iraqi Biological Warfare Program

BW Agent Production Amounts(a)
BW Agent (Organism) Declared Concentrated Amounts Declared Total Amounts Comments
Anthrax (Bacillus anthracis) 8,500 liters (2,245 gallons) 85,000 liters (22,457 gallons) UNSCOM estimates production amounts were actually three to four times more than the declared amounts, but is unable to confirm.
Botulinum toxin (Clostridium botulinum) 19,400 liters (10x and 20x concentrated) (5,125 gallons) 380,000 liters (100,396 gallons) UNSCOM estimates production amounts were actually two times more than the declared amounts, but is unable to confirm.
Gas Gangrene (Clostridium perfringens) 340 liters (90 gallons) 3,400 liters (900 gallons) Production amounts could be higher, but UNSCOM is unable to confirm.
Aflatoxin (Aspergillus flavus and Aspergillus parasiticus) N/A 2,200 liters (581 gallons) Production amounts and time frame of claimed by Iraq do not correlate.
Ricin (Castor Bean plant) N/A 10 liters (2.7 gallons) Production amounts could be higher, but UNSCOM is unable to confirm.

BW-Filled and Deployed Delivery Systems
Delivery System Anthrax Botulinum Toxin Aflatoxin Comments
Missile warheads Al-Husayn (modified Scud B) 5 16 4 UNSCOM cannot confirm the unilateral destruction of these 25 warheads to to conflicting accounts provided by Iraq.
R-400 aerial bombs 50 100 7 Iraq claimed unilateral destruction of 157 bombs, but UNSCOM is unable to confirm this number. UNSCOM has found the remains of at least 23.
Aircraft aerosol spray tanks F-I Mirage modified fuel drop tank 4 - - Iraq claims to have produced four, but may have manufactured others.

BW Agent Growth Media (b)
Media Quantity Imported Unaccounted for Amounts
BW Agent Growth Media 3 1,000 kg (68,200 lbs.) 3,500 kg (7,700 lbs.)

(a) Total refers to amount of material obtained from the production process, while concentrated refers to the amount of concentrated agent obtained after final filtration/purification. The concentrated number is the amount used to fill munitions.
(B) Media refers to the substance used to provide nutrients for the growth and multiplication of micro-organisms.

Appendix B: Iraqi Chemical Warfare Program

CW Agent Stockpiles
CW Agent Chemical Agents Declared by Iraq Potential CW Agents Based on Unaccounted Precursors (a) Comments
VX at least 4 metric tons 200 metric tons Iraq denied producing VX until Husayn Kamil's Defection in 1995.
G-Agents (Sarin) 100 to 150 metric tons 200 metric tons Figures include both weaponized and bulk agents
Mustard 500 to 600 metric tons 200 metric tons Figures include both weaponized and bulk agents
CW Delivery Systems
Delivery System Estimated Numbers Before the Gulf War Munitions Unaccounted
for (b) Comments
Missile Warheads -Al Husayn (modified Scud B) 75 to 100 40 to 70 UNSCOM supervised the destruction of 30 warheads
Rockets 100,000 15,000 to 25,000 UNSCOM supervised the destruction of nearly 40,000 Chemical munitions (including rockets, artillery, and Aerial bombs 28,000 of which were filled.
Aerial Bombs 16,000 2,000 -
Artillery Shells 30,000 15,000 -
Aerial Spray Tanks unknown unknown -
(A) These estimates are very rough. They are derived from reports provided by UNSCOM to the Security Council and to UNSCOM plenary meetings. Gaps in Iraqi disclosures strongly suggest that Baghdad is concealing chemical munitions and precursors. Iraq may also retain a small stockpile of filled munitions. Baghdad has the capability to quickly resume CW production at known dual-use facilities that currently produce legitimate items, such as pharmaceuticals and pesticides. UNSCOM has supervised the destruction of some 45 different types of CW precursors (1,800,000 liters of liquid and 1,000,000 kilograms of solid),
(B) All of these munitions could be used to deliver CW or BW agents. The numbers for missile warheads include 25 that Iraq claims to have unilaterally destroyed after having filled them with biological agents during the Gulf war. UNSCOM has been unable to verify the destruction of these warheads.

Appendix C: Iraqi Ballistic Missile Program

Item Initial Inventory Comments
Soviet-Supplied Scud Missiles (includes Iraqi modifications of the Scud: the Al-Husayn with a range of 650 km and the Al-Abbas with a range of 950 km 819 UNSCOM accepts Iraqi accounting for all but two of tile original 819 Scud missiles acquired from the Soviet Union. Iraq has not explained the disposition of major components that it may have stripped from operational missiles before their destruction, and some Iraqi claims-such as the use of 14 Scuds in ATBM tests-are not believable. Gaps in Iraqi declarations and Baghdad's failure to fully account for indigenous missile programs strongly suggest that Iraq retains a small missile force.
Iraqi-Produced Scud Missiles Unknown Iraq denied producing a completed Scud missile, but it produced/procured and tested all major subcomponents.
Iraqi-Produced Scud Warheads 120 Iraq claims all 120 were used or destroyed. UNSCOM Supervised the destruction of 15. Recent UNSCOM Inspections found additional CW/BW warheads beyond Those currently admitted.
Iraqi-Produced Scud Airframes 2 Iraq claims testing two indigenous airframes in 1990. It is unlikely that Iraq produced only two Scud airframes.
Iraqi-Produced Scud Engines 80 Iraq's claim that it melted 63 engines following Acceptance tests - 53 of which failed quality controls - are unverifiable and not believable. UNSCOM is holding this as an open issue.
Soviet-Supplied Missile Launchers 11 UNSCOM doubts Iraq's claim that it unilaterally destroyed five launchers. The Soviet Union may have sold more than the declared 11 launchers.
Iraqi-Produced Missile Launchers 8 Iraq has the capability to produce additional launchers.

Link (http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iraq/1998/whitepap.htm)

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 02:07 PM
UNSCOM and Iraqi Chemical Weapons
Iraq's chemical weapons program spanned a long time period, where different priorities and objectives were followed, and accordingly different needs were involved. Viewed from this perspective, Iraq's efforts should be understood as comprising three different levels of ambition. Iraq has stated that the initial programme was designed to create a massive number of tactical chemical weapons. The next stage, after 1988, aimed at self-sufficiency, integration of the programme into Iraq's chemical industry and production of more stable and storable chemical agents. In its last stage, the programme was aimed at the design and production of strategic chemical weapons. [S/1996/848] Iraq has admitted that, during the summer of 1988, a major decision to improve its chemical weapons capabilities was taken at the highest level.[S/1997/301] UNSCOM has evidence that chemical warfare agents and munitions were produced in 1989. Iraq consistently denied this. In addition, the Commission believes that production of different types of chemical weapons was also carried out in the first half of 1990. [S/1996/848] Iraq used chemical weapons facilities to support other weapons of mass destruction programs. These included the production of casings for radiological bombs, activities for the uranium chemical enrichment process and major support for the biological weapons program. [S/1996/258]

Iraq's intentions, with regard to the operational use of its biological and chemical weapons, were subject to conflicting presentations by Iraqi authorities. On the one side, it was explained that the biological and chemical weapons were seen by Iraq as a useful means to counter a numerically superior force; on the other, they were presented as a means of last resort for retaliation in the case of a nuclear attack on Baghdad. Certain documentation supports the contention that Iraq was actively planning and had actually deployed its chemical weapons in a pattern corresponding to strategic and offensive use through surprise attack against perceived enemies. The known pattern of deployment of long-range missiles (Al Hussein) supports this contention. Iraq stated to UNSCOM that authority to launch biological and chemical warheads was pre-delegated in the event that Baghdad was hit by nuclear weapons during the Gulf war. This pre-delegation does not exclude the alternative use of such a capability and therefore does not constitute proof of only intentions concerning second use. [S/1995/864]

The Security Council required Iraq to unconditionally accept the destruction, removal or rendering harmless, under international supervision, of all chemical weapons and all stocks of agents and all related subsystems and components and all research, development, support and manufacturing facilities (para. 8 (a) of resolution 687 (1991)). Iraq was required to submit to the Secretary-General, within 15 days of the adoption of resolution 687 (1991), a declaration of the locations, amounts and types of all items just mentioned in the chemical area (para. 9 (a) of resolution 687 (1991)). Iraq is further required to agree to urgent, on-site inspection by the Special Commission of its chemical capabilities, based on Iraq's declarations and the designation of any additional locations by the Special Commission itself (para. 9 (a) of resolution 687 (1991)). Other acts required of Iraq include the yielding by Iraq of possession to the Special Commission for destruction, removal or rendering harmless of all chemical items specified in paragraph 37 of this report (para. 9 (b) (ii) of resolution 687 (1991)).

Iraq's first chemical full, final and complete disclosure [FFCD] was provided in 1992. During 1993 and 1994, the Commission received considerable information from supporting Governments on supplies of chemical weapons-related material to Iraq. This information not only contradicted statements made in the 1992 disclosure but also showed large gaps in that document. When confronted with these deficiencies, Iraq provided a new disclosure in March 1995. [S/1996/258] Iraq officially stated that the March 1995 FFCD was complete and accurate and that there was no additional information available. New information obtained by UNSCOM in August and September 1995 clearly showed that Iraq's FFCD presented on 25 March 1995, the attachment of 27 March 1995 and the addenda to the attachment, received on 29 May 1995, were incorrect and incomplete. The March 1995 FFCD omitted information on major militarily significant chemical weapons capabilities, such as additional types of warfare agents, advanced agent and precursor production, stabilization and storage technologies, new types and numbers of munitions and field trials and additional sites involved in the programme. On 07 October 1995, Iraq provided UNSCOM with a number of revised chapters, which covered only those areas already raised by UNSCOM as examples of shortcomings in the existing FFCD. [S/1995/864]

A significant number of chemical weapons, their components and related equipment were identified and destroyed under UNSCOM supervision in the period from 1991 to 1997. This included over 38,000 filled and unfilled chemical munitions, 690 tons of chemical warfare agents, more than 3,000 tons of precursor chemicals and over 400 pieces of production equipment. [S/1998/332] All chemical weapons destruction was carried out at the Muthanna State Establishment, Iraq's primary chemical weapons facility, with one exception. Some munitions found at the Khamissiyah arms depot in October 1991 were judged too dangerous to move. Therefore, they were destroyed in situ during February/March 1992. The destruction of all other agent and munitions took place at Muthanna from June 1992 to May 1994. UNSCOM supervised the destruction of over 480,000 litres of live chemical weapons agent and over 1 million kilograms of some 45 different precursor chemicals. [S/1996/848]

The monitoring plan approved under Security Council resolution 715 (1991) called for ongoing monitoring and verification of Iraq's compliance with its unconditional obligation not to use, retain, possess, develop, construct or otherwise acquire any weapons or related items prohibited under paragraphs 8 and 9 of resolution 687 (1991). When chemical monitoring began in October 1994, only a limited number of facilities devoted entirely to chemical processing and production were subject to the monitoring regime. However, during the three years of operation, the system expanded. This stems from a number of factors: a full implementation of the contents of the annexes, the Commission's increasing knowledge and understanding of Iraq's prohibited chemical warfare programme, the post-Gulf War reorganization and development of Iraq's chemical industry and the increase in UNSCOM technical detection capabilities. [S/1997/774]

The task facing UNSCOM required it to monitor throughout Iraq sites and facilities with equipment capable of producing proscribed weapons as well as to watch for clandestine sites that may have been created for proscribed activities. These included research and development institutes, universities, munitions and chemical production sites, chemical storage sites and pesticide, fertilizer and petrochemical related facilities with dual-use equipment or chemicals. For the monitoring system to be effective, it needed to cast a broad net and cover major facilities such as petrochemical and biopesticide plants where chemical warfare agents could be produced. Therefore, those facilities also had to be covered. The chemical monitoring group consisted of 10 inspectors, three laboratory chemists and one explosive ordnance disposal specialist, from 11 States. The group periodically inspected 120 sites under monitoring and, occasionally, other sites (to date 52) ranging from petrochemical facilities to water treatment plants. The chemical teams used remote-controlled sensor systems installed at the most important sites under monitoring. There were 518 items of tagged dual-use equipment [up from 323 in 1997], as well as thousands of tonnes of dual-use chemicals being monitored. The group continued to discover undeclared dual-use items and materials (i.e., equipment subject to monitoring which has not been declared by Iraq). Those items, which should have been declared by Iraq under the Commission's monitoring plan, were subsequently, in the main, tagged.[S/1998/920

Iraq's chemical warfare programme was of enormous scope both in terms of scale and breadth. With respect to the issue of chemical warfare agent production, and based on Iraq's chemical FFCD of June 1996, the following material balance of chemical warfare agents and their precursors procured abroad and produced by Iraq in the period from 1981 to 1990 was presented by UNSCOM October 1997 [S/1997/774]:

Type of material Quantity (tons) Remarks
1. Precursor chemicals produced and procured More than 20 000 Some 4,000 tons of declared precursors were not verified owing to the absence of information sought by the Commission from suppliers.
2. Chemical warfare agents produced 3 850 Whether several hundred tons of additional chemical warfare agents were produced cannot be established owing to the uncertain quantities of precursors (mentioned in 1 above).
3. Chemical warfare agents consumed in the period from 1981 to 1988 2 870 No documents or information on the consumption of CW were provided by Iraq to support the declared quantities consumed. Without supporting documents the verification of this part of the material balance was impossible.
4. Chemical warfare agents destroyed under UNSCOM supervision 690 Declared quantities were verified by the Commission.
5. Chemical warfare agents discarded during production, or destroyed during aerial bombardment in 1991 290 Iraq did not provide supporting documentation for 130 tons of chemical warfare agents declared to have been discarded or destroyed.

In the area of chemical warfare munitions, based on Iraq's FFCD of June 1996, a material balance of munitions either procured abroad and produced by Iraq, for CW purposes, in the period from 1981 to 1990 was presented by UNSCOM in October 1997 [S/1997/774]:

Type of munitions Quantity Remarks
1. Empty munitions produced and procured 247 263 Some 107,500 empty casings were not been verified owing to the absence of information sought by the Commission from the suppliers.
2. Munitions filled with chemical warfare agents or components 152 119 Whether several thousand additional munitions were filled with chemical warfare agents cannot be established owing to the uncertain quantities of procured munitions (mentioned in 1 above).
3. Filled munitions consumed in the period from 1981 to 1988 101 080 No documents or information on the consumption of chemical munitions were provided by Iraq to support the declared quantities consumed. Without supporting documents the verification of this part of the material balance was impossible.
4. Filled and empty munitions destroyed unilaterally by Iraq 29 172 Unilateral destruction of 15,620 munitions was not verifiable owing to the destruction methods used by Iraq (melting and demolition).
5. Filled and empty munitions destroyed under UNSCOM supervision 38 537 Declared quantities were verified by the Commission.
6. Filled and empty munitions discarded by Iraq or destroyed during aerial bombardment in 1991 78 264 Iraq did not provide supporting documentation for 16,038 discarded chemical munitions.

Note.The margin of error in the accounting presented by Iraq is in the neighbourhood of 200 munitions.

In the period from 1988 to 1990, Iraq carried out several projects on types of chemical warfare munitions of which it did not provide physical evidence. This includes binary artillery munitions and aerial bombs, chemical warheads for short-range missiles, cluster aerial bombs and spray tanks. According to Iraq, prototypes of those munitions were produced in limited quantities and only for trials. Without documents to support Iraq's declarations, UNSCOM was not able to make an assessment of the extent of the projects and their implementation. The Commission frequently requested documents from Iraq to support its statements. Such documents were not been provided.[S/1997/774] Iraq's efforts to produce indigenously key precursors for chemical weapons included the synthesis of cyclohexanol (a GF precursor) from phenol and the synthesis of di-isopropylamine (a VX precursor) from ammonia and acetone. [S/1995/864]

UNSCOM sought to resolve the most important outstanding issues, which include the verification of the material balance of special munitions, including the accounting for 550 artillery shells filled with mustard chemical warfare agent, verification of the unilateral destruction of R-400 chemical and biological aerial bombs, and the provision by Iraq of the document sighted during the inspection at the headquarters of the Iraqi Air Force; accounting for the production of the chemical warfare agent VX; and verification of the completeness of declarations provided by Iraq on the material balance of chemical weapons production equipment [S/1998/920].

Production Equipment
UNSCOM determined that 197 pieces of glass chemical weapons production equipment had been removed by Iraq from the Muthanna State Establishment, Iraq's prime chemical weapons production site, in 1991, prior to the arrival in Iraq of the first inspection team. This equipment has been repeatedly moved in shipping containers between several facilities in Iraq in the period 1991-1996. This equipment was destroyed under UNSCOM supervision in 1997. UNSCOM asked Iraq to provide clarifications on the movement of all such equipment. Iraq presented its clarifications to the Commission in July 1998. However, field verification, which is required, was blocked since Iraq's 5 August 1998 decision to cease cooperation with UNSCOM [S/1998/920].

VX
Following the defection of Saddam Hussein's son-in-law and former head of Iraqi military industries Hussein Kamel in August 1995, it became clear that even intrusive UNSCOM inspections had failed to discover Iraq's efforts to develop the nerve agent VX from May 1985 until December 1990. Until 1995 Iraq denied any production of VX. After enquiries from UNSCOM, Iraq issued a declaration that it had produced only 260 liters of VX. The existence of large-scale VX activities was acknowledged by Iraq only in 1995, when UNSCOM confronted Iraq with evidence of such activities[UNSCOM 03 June 98]. In the March 1995 Iraqi FFCD and its amendments, it was asserted that the VX program existed only from April 1987 to September 1988, conducted only laboratory-scale production and had been abandoned because of poor agent quality and instability. It is clear, however, that the VX program began at least as early as May 1985 and continued without interruption until December 1990. [S/1995/864] According to Iraq, 3.9 tons of VX were produced in total: some 2.4 tons in 1988, the remainder in 1990. Iraq provided documents on the 1988 production but did not provide sufficient verifiable evidence on the status of its 1990 production. Iraq claimed, however, that its VX production program failed owing to the low purity and instability of the agent produced. UNSCOM's view is that Iraq was certainly able to produce VX, and probably produced it in quantity. However, the achieved level of verification of precisely how much VX was produced by Iraq was not satisfactory. Iraq claimed that it lacked the technology for industrial production of VX. However, documentation obtained by UNSCOM reveals that Iraq had in fact obtained sophisticated technology for the production of VX. [S/1998/920] Iraq has stated that purity and stabilization problems caused the program to be abandoned in 1990, in favour of the production of Sarin and Cyclosarin. At the beginning of 1989, Iraq had in its possession the necessary quantities of precursors for the large-scale production of V-agents. [S/1995/1038] UNSCOM has concluded that VX was produced on an industrial scale. Precursor and agent storage and stabilization problems were solved. Furthermore, one of Iraq's documents on this subject, dated 1989, proposes "the creation of strategic storage of the substance (VX - hydrochloride, one step from conversion into VX) so it can be used at any time if needed". [S/1995/864] Iraq procured a total of 750 tons of precursor chemicals for the production of VX and domestically produced a further 55 tons. According to Iraq, 460 tons of these VX precursors were destroyed through aerial bombardment. It also claims that 212 tons were unilaterally destroyed without international supervision. UNSCOM has been able to verify the destruction of only some 155 tons of these latter 212 tons of precursor chemicals. A further 36 tons were destroyed under supervision by the Commission. The remainder, according to Iraq, was consumed in pre-Gulf War VX production attempts.[S/1997/774] UNSCOM has documented that Iraq actually had precursors sufficient for the production of 200 tons of VX agent.[UNSCOM June 98] Iraq admitted in September 1995 the production in 1990 of 65 ton of choline, a chemical used exclusively for the production of VX. This amount would be sufficient for the production of approximately 90 ton of VX. Furthermore, Iraq had over 200 tons each of the precursors phosphorous pentasulphide and di-isopropylamine. These quantities would be sufficient to produce more than 400 ton of VX. As of 1995 there was no conclusive evidence to support Iraq's claims concerning the complete disposal of these two precursors and the choline. [S/1995/864]

Iraq denies that it weaponized VX. Sampling by UNSCOM of special warheads has thrown significant doubt upon this claim [S/1998/920]. Iraq stated that the VX it did succeed in producing had poor stability. Through sampling, however, UNSCOM said it has found traces of a VX stabilizer, indicating that in all probability the VX produced by Iraq was more stable than they admitted. [UNSCOM June 98] In April 1998 UNSCOM decided to remove some remnants of special missile warheads destroyed unilaterally by Iraq and sample them in a laboratory outside Iraq. The purpose was to verify Iraq's declarations on the filling of the special warheads. This followed Iraq's protracted refusal to permit the removal of missile remnants which the Commission, in the beginning of November 1996, had excavated for analysis abroad. Forty-four metal fragments of different types of warheads were selected for sampling. Initially Iraq did not permit the removal of samples for analysis. In May 1998, the samples were sent for analysis to a laboratory in the United States of America. This analysis was completed by mid-June. Degradation products of the chemical warfare agent VX were found in some samples. In September 1998, the Commission held an international expert meeting, with the participation of specialists from the laboratories involved in the analysis of samples. In addition, experts from China, the Russian Federation and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland attended the meeting. [S/1998/920]. On 22-23 October 1998 UNSCOM held in New York a meeting of international experts on the issue of VX. 21 experts from seven countries (China, France, Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States), and experts from the Special Commission, participated in the meeting. Both Swiss and French laboratories found chemicals known to be degradation products of a decontamination compound. The existence of VX degradation products conflicted with Iraq's declarations that the unilaterally destroyed special warheads had never been filled with any CW agents [UNSCOM VX-3].

Binary Sarin
Iraq admitted the development of prototypes of binary sarin-filled artillery shells, 122mm rockets and aerial bombs. However, documentation shows production in quantities well beyond prototype levels. Iraq also admitted three flight tests of long-range missiles with chemical warheads, including one, in April 1990, with sarin. [S/1995/864]

Mustard Munitions
In 1991, Iraq declared that they had 12,792 chemical-filled munitions. During the period 1991-1994 these munitions were destroyed under UNSCOM supervision. In 1996, after UNSCOM obtained some storage inventories relating to these munitions, Iraq declared that they actually had closer to 13,500 munitions, but that 550 were destroyed during the Gulf war. Iraq, however, was unable to locate the site of their destruction.[UNSCOM June 98] Iraq declared that the 550 155mm shells filled with mustard had been lost shortly after the Gulf war, and no evidence of the missing munitions has been found. A dozen mustard-filled shells were recovered at a former chemical weapons storage facility in the period 1997-1998. The chemical sampling of these munitions in April 1998 revealed that the mustard was still of the highest quality. After seven years, the purity of mustard ranged between 94 per cent and 97 per cent. Iraq never accounted for the missing shells or provided verifiable evidence of their disposition. In July 1998, Iraq promised to provide clarifications on this matter. As of 2002, only preliminary information had been provided by Iraq on its continuing internal investigation[S/1998/920].

R-400 aerial bombs
Among 1,550 R-400 aerial bombs produced by Iraq, more than 1,000 bombs were declared as destroyed unilaterally by Iraq, including 157 bombs stated as filled with biological warfare agents. The accounting for about 500 bombs unilaterally destroyed was not possible owing to the state and extent of destruction. In order to bridge the gap, UNSCOM requested Iraq to provide the documentation on the disposition of the tail parachute sections of R-400 bombs. The accounting for these components would enable the Commission to verify the maximum number of R-400 bombs, which Iraq could have produced. Iraq presented the information sought on the disposition of tail sections but required field inspection activities did not occur.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 02:37 PM
If I had a dime for every time I've seen that picture on here, I'd be as rich as Dick Cheney.

So you can actually see that picture? That's a good first step!

LoungeMachine
04-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Oops, I wasnt paying attention to Brie's latest cut n paste

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 02:43 PM
Iraq's chemical weapons program spanned a long time period, where different priorities and objectives were followed, and accordingly different needs were involved. Viewed from this perspective blah blah blah wrong wrong wrong wrong....

So what? Because we believed that Iraq may have had Chemical weapons in 1998 means it was a great idea to invade them, even though Iraq hadn't sponsored terrorist attacks and showed no intention of "giving them to terrorists?" That was a ridiculous ASSertion to begin with...

Oh, BTW, the UN inspectors combed over Iraq in 2002, and didn't find anything. But, then again, it never was about terrorism, WMDs, or freedom to begin with...
http://www.middle-east-online.com/pictures/big/_15177_kuwait-oil-9-12-2005.jpg

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Saddam never sponsored terrorism? Not even against countries besides the US?

It's not a sarcastic question either, because I've heard, seen and read evidence to the contrary. Perhaps someone could enlighten a brother.

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 02:57 PM

It's not a sarcastic question either, because I've heard, seen and read evidence to the contrary. Perhaps someone could enlighten a brother.

Not since the Gulf War, and what he did with Israel I could care less about...

A lot of Iraqis were suffering, and even dying, via US bombing and UN sanctions. Saddam should have been offed long ago, but he hadn't supported terror attacks against America in years, and wasn't about too. In fact, I recall his reaction to be quite muted regarding 9/11 (because he knew we were pissed and scared to the point of severe irrationality)...

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 02:58 PM

This is an interesting read:

http://www.ithaca.edu/gagnon/talks/us-iraq.htm

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Why didn't Saddam offer his condolences then? He was quiet about it.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Iraq's chemical weapons program spanned a long time period...

Gawdamn! Bandwidth sucking douchebag fascist indeed!

http://todaysseniorsnetwork.com/obese%20man.jpg

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Why didn't Saddam offer his condolences then? He was quiet about it.

Who cares? Why should he have too...

Jerry Falwell and and Pat Robertson almost seem to relish in the carnage of the "God hates fags" divine retribution they beLIEved 9/11 to be. Why shouldn't Saddam?

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 05:44 PM
Oops, I wasnt paying attention to Brie's latest cut n paste

That's because it's very doubtful you can comprehend all of it's implications.

You only see what you want to see.

Foolish indeed.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
04-15-2006, 08:33 PM

Foolish indeed.

Page one, paragraph one of the Neo Con Handbook:

When overmatched, simply denegrate your opponent.

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Page one, paragraph one of the Neo Con Handbook:

When overmatched, simply denegrate your opponent.

That's about 30% of Brian's posts, insulting other people, mostly unprovoked...

The other 70% is op-ed spam...

Warham
04-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Who cares? Why should he have too...

Jerry Falwell and and Pat Robertson almost seem to relish in the carnage of the "God hates fags" divine retribution they beLIEved 9/11 to be. Why shouldn't Saddam?

A 'no comment' certainly didn't give him any brownie points, and probably caused the public to believe that he had something to do with 9/11 back in 2001. Now, most don't believe he did, but we went to war in Iraq then, not now. It only gave Bush more ammo to use.

Perception is reality in alot of cases.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 10:28 PM

Foolish indeed.

What a douche. A very ironic douche.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 10:30 PM
That's about 30% of Brian's posts, insulting other people, mostly unprovoked...

The other 70% is op-ed spam...

Pot, Kettle, Black.

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Pot, Kettle, Black.

Care to back that up?

Firstly, I actually write more than one or two sentences of monosyllabic blather and actually cuntribute my own thoughts...

Secondly, I never talk smack/name-call at someone that hasn't started it with me, simply because I don't agree with them. It's pretty funny that arch-conservatives have been conditioned to believe that they can insult and name call with impunity, but then become bitchy crybabies the minute someone hurls their venom back at them. In short, they can dish it out, but can't take it...

Thirdly, I rarely post op-eds or blogs. Almost every thread I start is a legitimate news article that has at least the prevention of objectivity... Thusly, my opinion is my own and not someone elses.

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 11:04 PM
Ooops, I think I meant "Pretention" of objectivity," yes, I'm a little drunk...

:)
:guzzle:

BigBadBrian
04-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Care to back that up?

Firstly, I actually write more than one or two sentences of monosyllabic blather and actually cuntribute my own thoughts...

Secondly, I never talk smack/name-call at someone that hasn't started it with me, simply because I don't agree with them. It's pretty funny that arch-conservatives have been conditioned to believe that they can insult and name call with impunity, but then become bitchy crybabies the minute someone hurls their venom back at them. In short, they can dish it out, but can't take it...

Thirdly, I rarely post op-eds or blogs. Almost every thread I start is a legitimate news article that has at least the prevention of objectivity... Thusly, my opinion is my own and not someone elses.

To all three paragraphs above: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
04-16-2006, 09:55 PM
To all three paragraphs above: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably alot easier than actually countering his post with facts, too [:rolleyes: ]

kennyboy
11-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Bump!

Little Texan
11-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by kennyboy
Bump!

Why?

ODShowtime
11-10-2006, 07:26 AM
BBB hasn't gotten any smarter since then. :rolleyes:

This is so true:

It's pretty funny that arch-conservatives have been conditioned to believe that they can insult and name call with impunity, but then become bitchy crybabies the minute someone hurls their venom back at them. In short, they can dish it out, but can't take it...

Guess what? It's gonna get a lot worse for you idiots around here before it gets any better. I will NOT be gracious in victory after having been 100% Vindicated