PDA

View Full Version : Ann the Man commits VOTER FRAUD

FORD
04-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Elections officials to query GOP pundit

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This time, claiming she doesn't even live here — as GOP pundit Ann Coulter has been doing on this spring's college speaking tour when she's questioned about her February election meltdown on Palm Beach — isn't going to cut it.

Palm Beach County's elections supervisor has given the right wing's unofficial mouthpiece 30 days to explain why she voted in the wrong precinct.

In a registered letter scheduled to be sent to her this week, Coulter is asked to "clarify certain information as to her legal residence," elections boss Arthur Anderson said.

"We want to give her a chance," Anderson said. "She needs to tell us where she really lives."

Or else? He could refer the case to State Attorney Barry Krischer for criminal charges, Anderson said.

The letter, however, may be headed to the wrong house.

The bestselling author, whose The New Ann Coulter comes out in June, owns a homestead on Seabreeze Avenue, near Worth Ave. Yet, the missive is being sent to the Indian Road home of Realtor Suzanne Frisbie. Coulter claimed in official elections documents to be living there, which Frisbie denied last month.

"We have to send the registered letter to her address in our records," explained Charmaine Kelly, elections chief deputy. "If it comes back unsigned, we'll deal with that."

In his official incident report released last week, poll worker Jim Whited wrote that Coulter tried to vote in the Feb. 7 town council election at Bethesda-by-the-Sea, the right place for a Seabreeze resident. Coulter left in a hurry when, Whited said, he asked her to correct the record. Later she cast her ballot at the St. Edward's precinct, where real Indian Road residents go.

Coulter, a constitutional lawyer who relentlessly made fun of Palm Beach County voters after the botched 2000 presidential election, couldn't be reached for comment.

Link (http://www.palmbeachpost.com/pbccentral/content/local_news/epaper/2006/03/29/m2a_jose_col_0329.html)

DEMON CUNT
04-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Another hate-filled neocon liar caught lying. How precious!

Best part of the article:
Coulter, a constitutional lawyer who relentlessly made fun of Palm Beach County voters after the botched 2000 presidential election, couldn't be reached for comment.

Ha ha!

I find her Adam's apple to be positively hypnotizing. Or is that a sandwich stuck in her throat?

http://www.allhatnocattle.net/larry%20ann.jpg

FORD
04-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Funny how the Busheep completely ignored this article.

Where's the outrage? Anndrew broke the law. Shouldn't s/he be in jail??

Guitar Shark
04-03-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't think anybody cares.

Roy Munson
04-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Funny how the Busheep completely ignored this article.

Where's the outrage? Anndrew broke the law. Shouldn't s/he be in jail??

Did it say that it's PROVEN that she broke the law? I thought it just said that she MIGHT have broken the law.

Roy Munson
04-03-2006, 12:30 PM
I do think it's funny, though.

BITEYOASS
04-03-2006, 01:13 PM
The real fraud is stating in the voter registration that she is a female! I can't believe you forgot to add that FORD! :D

diamondD
04-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Didn't Michael Moore vote in a state he wasn't registered in? How did that go again? I don't remember you calling for him to be arrested.

FORD
04-03-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Didn't Michael Moore vote in a state he wasn't registered in? How did that go again? I don't remember you calling for him to be arrested.

No, Michael Moore is registered to vote in Michigan, which he lists as his legal residence, and it is his home state, though he also owns an apartment in Manhattan for when he is working there.

Unlike, say George Bush Sr. who lives in Kennebunkport Maine, but votes as a "Texas" resident. What Poppy does is legal under Texas law, but admittedly shady as Hell, since he doesn't actually live in the state.

What Anndrew did in this case was not comparable to either. S/he used a physical address that s/he doesn't even reside at.