PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre

POJO_Risin
04-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Okay...I AM a Favray fan...

but WTF...THEY EXTEND HIS DEADLINE...

AGAIN...

FOR A THIRD TIME...

Now...if he retires...Aaron Rogers is your starter because all the free agents are gone...

although they could make a deal...

What's up with this Clemens syndrome?...where vets feel like they can take forever on this decision...

Redballjets88
04-01-2006, 05:08 PM
he needs to retire, the packers are going to suck and i can just see farve getting decked early in the season and being forced to retire

PumpedUpMidget
04-01-2006, 05:11 PM
He has a couple of good years left, although maybe with a different team. The Packers will suck.

Redballjets88
04-01-2006, 05:11 PM
he is long passed his prime
he is just an interception machine now

POJO_Risin
04-01-2006, 05:13 PM
The interceptions come from the offense...and the fact that he had to focus on one guy...because he had nothing else to look at...

I DO agree that he's past his prime...and his arm isn't as strong as before...

but...he's still MORE than servicable...

and he said today...he'd only play 1 more year...and only for the Packers...if they improve...

which they haven't really done...

I think he's waiting to see what happens with Javon Walker...

PumpedUpMidget
04-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
he is just an interception machine now

That would be that sorry ass puke the Vikings traded away, Culpepper.

ALinChainz
04-01-2006, 06:34 PM
The consensus I guess around the league and Green Bay is that he has earned this right. He does want to see what happens with the Pack's transactions. And he has said '06 is the final season.

The Packers can't make enough moves to really win, even if the won the North and got into the playoffs, how far would they go?

It's over Brett. Play a season or 2 where you might have a shot if another ring means that much. Let the Pack rebuild and move on.

Like he said, his legacy is secure.

Switch84
04-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget

:rolleyes: WRONG! Favre sank 29 inteceptions last season, breaking his own sorry-assed record of 24 back in '92 (when he was an Atlanta Falcon). Dante didn't fuck up THAT badly, even before he got hurt.

As for Brett believing the hype that he's Green Bay's "Jesus", they say your mind is the first thing to go when you get old. If he wants to come back and get his ass crunched AGAIN by my Chi-town Posse, LET HIM! He must like eating the grass at Soldier Field, baby...

LMMFAOBT!!

POJO_Risin
04-01-2006, 10:27 PM
Yeah...who did he have to throw to?

if Chicago had half as good a qb as Favray even now...

they'd actually be a threat in the playoffs...

POJO_Risin
04-01-2006, 10:30 PM
And Favray never had 24 PASSES for Atlanta...

he had 24 picks in 1993...his second year in Green Bay...

You gotta give Favray credit...

he hasn't missed a game since 1992...

WOW...

and he's hurt a lot...

vheddyrmv8
04-01-2006, 11:19 PM
It's true Favre WAS good, but he is past his prime now. Even if Javon stays, which rumors are saying he wants out, I don't really see the Packers being any better than last year at this point. He'd be better to protect his legacy and retire, than to be partly responsible for another downfall.

Switch84
04-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Yeah...who did he have to throw to?

if Chicago had half as good a qb as Favray even now...

they'd actually be a threat in the playoffs...

:rolleyes: :D Buwhahahha, thanks for the Favre 24 choke record info, Pojo! I know my Chi-town Posse has a 'Brokeback Quarterback', but even with Grossman making a brief appearance, Da Bears were still in the winners circle, baby! I want Rex gone and Griese may help tighten up that position. That's our only Achille's Heel, though. How many weapons does Green Bay have besides a beat-up Brett?

Chicago is a force to be reckoned with and will be in the winners circle AGAIN!

rustoffa
04-01-2006, 11:37 PM
He should just retire and get back on the pain pills. Maybe father another kid or two out of wedlock.

Coming soon on "Behind The Glory":

Bret Favray and Chipper Jones discuss the fine line between balling, and good-ol' white trash.

Switch84
04-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
It's true Favre WAS good, but he is past his prime now. Even if Javon stays, which rumors are saying he wants out, I don't really see the Packers being any better than last year at this point. He'd be better to protect his legacy and retire, than to be partly responsible for another downfall.

:) This is an excellent post! Noone is denying what Farve WAS; we're saying he's not that NOW. He's not the first athlete that has had trouble letting go, but at some point he needs to face the truth, realize his best days are behind him and hang up the cleats. Even Joe Montana had to walk away from the game when he was past his prime.

MAX
04-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget

Nope and I'll one up you...

Jake Plummer anyone? :mad:

Fuck, I'm STILL pissed off about that AFC Championship game. Fuckin' no good hippie bastard. :mad:

Switch84
04-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
He should just retire and get back on the pain pills. Maybe father another kid or two out of wedlock.

Coming soon on "Behind The Glory":

Bret Favray and Chipper Jones discuss the fine line between balling, and good-ol' white trash.

:D Here I was beastin' on Brett's declining QB skills, and you swoop in for the kill, Russ Baby! Are Favre's lil' bastard chil' ren by his wife's sister? That's how they do thangs in Mississippi, right?

Buwhahahahaahahahahahhaa!!

Romeo Delight
04-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Favre was forcing shit last year, trying to make shit happen, and dbs were just waiting for ball.

He needs some help to succeed though

He can still play

MAX
04-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Favre was forcing shit last year, trying to make shit happen, and dbs were just waiting for ball.

He needs some help to succeed though

He can still play

Yeah and it's too bad cos even though Favre 'tis in the twighlight of his career, he still has the talent, skill and goods to play decent ball. He reminds me of a younger Elway now. Meaning, he feels he has to carry the entire team himself cos he doesn't have the supporting cast. Bottom line 'tis that he's a competitor and a winner. It's just too bad that organization have made so many poor decisions in recent years that have allowed Green Bay to go into such a downward spiral. I love watching Favre play cos he loves the game so fucking much.

DlocRoth
04-02-2006, 12:52 AM
Ok look.....

Im from Minne....

And Switch, good posts.......

BUTT!

I hate to say it, but as a sportsman, Favray is the man!!!!!!

As Pojo pointed out, he hasn't missed a start since '92.....

Shit, I hate the dude.....

But, he can do what he wants. I want him to dip out....butt....

Best ever?

He made his case.....

I'd take him...today or 10 years ago......doesn't matter.

You can't fuck with that dude....

rustoffa
04-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Switch84
:D Here I was beastin' on Brett's declining QB skills, and you swoop in for the kill, Russ Baby! Are Favre's lil' bastard chil' ren by his wife's sister? That's how they do thangs in Mississippi, right?

Buwhahahahaahahahahahhaa!!

Favray is a legit HOF QB. Tough sonofabitch....Grandview booted him away from the ATL for NOTHING.

I'm just so sick and fucking tired of terms of endearment, cry for the millionaire athlete, fucking mind numbing shit!

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PAIN? LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT IT! THE OAKLAND RAIDERS HAVE TURNED THE FUCKING TIME MACHINE ON! THAT'S RIGHT! ART MOTHERFUCKING SHELL BABY! IT'S A LITTLE DIFFERENT THOUGH....INSTEAD OF BO JACKSON CARRYING HIS NON-COACHING ASS TO THE PLAYOFFS', IT'S AARON FUCKING BROOKS!! HIS FUCKING THROWING ARM IS WATERLOGGED FROM KATRINA!!!

FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!

DlocRoth
04-02-2006, 11:18 AM
:lol:

Switch84
04-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Favray is a legit HOF QB. Tough sonofabitch....Grandview booted him away from the ATL for NOTHING.

I'm just so sick and fucking tired of terms of endearment, cry for the millionaire athlete, fucking mind numbing shit!

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PAIN? LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT IT! THE OAKLAND RAIDERS HAVE TURNED THE FUCKING TIME MACHINE ON! THAT'S RIGHT! ART MOTHERFUCKING SHELL BABY! IT'S A LITTLE DIFFERENT THOUGH....INSTEAD OF BO JACKSON CARRYING HIS NON-COACHING ASS TO THE PLAYOFFS', IT'S AARON FUCKING BROOKS!! HIS FUCKING THROWING ARM IS WATERLOGGED FROM KATRINA!!!

FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!!

Buwhahahahahaahahahahahahaa!!!! :baaa: :rofl:

redblkwht
04-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Ok look.....

Im from Minne....

And Switch, good posts.......

BUTT!

I hate to say it, but as a sportsman, Favray is the man!!!!!!

As Pojo pointed out, he hasn't missed a start since '92.....

Shit, I hate the dude.....

But, he can do what he wants. I want him to dip out....butt....

Best ever?

He made his case.....

I'd take him...today or 10 years ago......doesn't matter.

You can't fuck with that dude....
Dloc, the motor city moo moo
thinks Jim Mcmahon is a legend..
College? yes Pro, umm NO!

Switch84
04-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Dloc, the motor city moo moo
thinks Jim Mcmahon is a legend..
College? yes Pro, umm NO!

:argh: :lol: You fuckin' STALKER! You're worse than Fab, but at least she was mildly entertaining. Mc Mahon and the 'Superbowl Shuffle' All-stars won Chicago its ONLY Superbowl. I never said he was a legend, but he got the job done and is blinging THE ring!

Despite the fact that he bailed in the worst possible way for a BEAR (playing for the Fudge Packers and Vikings), I'm glad he was on that '85 Superbowl winnning team!

Thanks, Dloc! I can appreciate a fella that's not insecure about a chick sports fan. Favre and his Fudge Packers caused my Chi-town Posse alot of pain through the years, so don't be surprised by my glee of seeing him near retirement.

LMFAOBT

redblkwht
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM

Thanks, Dloc! I can appreciate a fella that's not insecure about a chick sports fan. Favre and his Fudge Packers caused my Chi-town Posse alot of pain through the years, so don't be surprised by my glee of seeing him near retirement.

LMFAOBT
Stalker? eat it..lockeroom is my gig, yours is the sheep pen obviously..
Im always in this forum
sheep, everyone knows that.
If your a sportsfan than back up your knowlege, except for the part that YOU
know that they sell Urlachers jersey at wallmart.
Actually i didnt know that!
Nor do i shop there..

seriously on a sports note, what do you know about?
lets say the 46 defense?
why did the Bears use that?

If you can answer that without help, with good explanation, ill lay off otherwise,
your over your head & have a big mouth.

Flash Bastard
04-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again..... the Broncos could use a quarterback. ;)

One that performs well when the heat is on, instead of folding faster than Superman on laundry day.

Switch84
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
:) Red, the Switchybaby STALKER! I don't have to explain anything to you about my love of sports. Only a numbers-crunching geek needs to try to impress with stats. A true fan goes to the games (home and away), hangs in there with them no matter what and have a good time! Why aren't you a Cardinals fan, anyway? You have to reach far across the country to find a team that's worth a damn, then act like you're Ted Phillips or Jerry Angelo.

Yes, you ARE a STALKER and you don't own jack shit on this site. Quit trying to lift your lack of pride up by trying to pull me down, because YOU HAVE FAILED! I'm liked around here whether you like it or not.

Back to the subject at hand....FAVRE!! Here's one of my fave shots from the first Bears-Fudge Packers game at Soldier Field! Tank, YOU ROCK, BABEEEEEEE!!!

redblkwht
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM
yet another overated Defensive
shitbag, btw hes a 2nd stringer..lmfao

you should dedicate your next sports thread for
rasheid davis next!!
your newfound favorite 2nd string cornerback!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6806

man thats alot of tackles..lol:sleepy:

what happened to the prince logo..

Ohh sizzle ya got me again!!:stupid:
whatever..clueless bandwagon fan, that really doesnt know the concept, typical chic answer,i go to games

but dont really know what their
doing unless their running the ball..lol
maybe a fan, but a fairweather one indeed.
so when you moved to detriot did you become a bandwagon piston fan too?
I didnt pickup that name
for any az team..
last word psycho chic...whatever
ya bore me with no knowlege.:D

DlocRoth
04-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Ooh ooh!

Do a A-Train thread next!! ROFL

Get a room, you two. :)

DlocRoth
04-08-2006, 10:43 AM
The AP just reported that Favre told the press this morning that he still can't decide....

So the Pack will wait some more.

Switch84
04-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
The AP just reported that Favre told the press this morning that he still can't decide....

So the Pack will wait some more.

:mad: :p I heard the interview on ESPN Radio earlier and Brett is still playing the I'm-a-Fudgie-legend-and-can-hold-the-team-hostage-if-I-want-to game! Green Bay should grow a pair and cut his ass! He keeps saying he understands how Green Bay management feels, yet leaves them out of the loop.

LOL, Dloc the only 'room' needed for our dear, twisted Red is a PADDED ROOM! I don't have the time or interest to play his grade school games. As for him supposedly being a Chicago Bears fan he sure spends all of his time dogging them. He sounds like a FUDGE PACKER devotee.

This isn't the first time haters have stalked SWICHYBABY, and it won't be the last.

Here's another Soldier Field CLASSIC from last season!!! My Bears bring da PAIN!!!!

BigBadBrian
04-08-2006, 03:52 PM

Here's another Soldier Field CLASSIC from last season!!! My Bears bring da PAIN!!!!

Yeah, I imagine it is painful to be a Bears fan.

:D

redblkwht
04-09-2006, 02:22 AM
:mad: :p I heard the interview on ESPN Radio earlier and Brett is still playing the I'm-a-Fudgie-legend-and-can-hold-the-team-hostage-if-I-want-to game! Green Bay should grow a pair and cut his ass! He keeps saying he understands how Green Bay management feels, yet leaves them out of the loop.

LOL, Dloc the only 'room' needed dear, twisted ME is a PADDED ROOM! I don't have the time or interest to play my grade school games. As for me supposedly being a Chicago Bears fan I surespends all of my time buttkising the 2nd stringers.
Dont I sound like a FUDGE PACKER devotee?
Ive been thinking of becoming a cheesehead
fan, since im a lard ass,
its that easy of a desicion for me, I love to eat!
BTW did i mention i look
like the Landlord in the movie Kingpin?
Im sooo hot!:eatit:

Dloc i wouldnt fuck her with Joe Thunders dog dick..
At least i dont go on about
2nd rate players..sorry home team or visitor, ill call
them as i see them!
2nd rate returner..
Ya keep coming at me like you love negative attention!
BTW,
Ill send you a coupla D batteries if you shut up!

Flash Bastard
04-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Saint Favre.

Romeo Delight
04-10-2006, 03:08 AM
I don't know which is better, the pic, or another great avatar!!!:lol:

Switch84
04-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah, I imagine it is painful to be a Bears fan.

:D

;) :p Only during the playoff game against Carolina, LOLOLOLOL! It's all good. My Bears exceeded everyone's expectations and will continue to do so. Rebuilding a team to Superbowl standards isn't easy or happens overnight. I'm patient and I'm not fairweather.

Btw, the local ESPN Radio affiliate here is ragging on Favre BIG TIME!The love for their former Falcons QB has been long lost and they're enjoying the circus.

Flash Bastard
04-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I don't know which is better, the pic, or another great avatar!!!:lol:

I wish I could take credit for the Favre pic, found it by accident while searching for something totally unrelated.