PDA

View Full Version : Vince Neil has case dismissed

PHOENIX
04-14-2004, 06:09 PM
From MotleyCrue.com: A misdemeanor battery case against former Motley Crue singer Vince Neil was dismissed Wednesday after he completed more than 100 hours of community service, prosecutors said. Superior Court Judge Richard Stone granted a March 26 request to dismiss the case against Neil, said a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney's office. The charge stemmed from an April 2002 run-in outside a Sunset Strip nightclub. Separately, Neil, 43, is accused of battery last July on a prostitute at a Nevada brothel. Prosecutors allege Neil grabbed the woman by the neck and threw her against a wall. He is scheduled for trial April 22 on the misdemeanor battery charge, his attorney said Wednesday.

Sarge
04-14-2004, 11:35 PM
prostitute?
WTF
:lol:

Panamark
04-15-2004, 04:49 AM
Whats going on with Motley Crue, is Vince going to lose his fat head?
is Mick Mars (the poor bastard) healthy enough to ever play again, are these fuckers going to reunite ??

Phoenix, you must know ??

DavidLeeNatra
04-15-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Whats going on with Motley Crue, is Vince going to lose his fat head?
is Mick Mars (the poor bastard) healthy enough to ever play again, are these fuckers going to reunite ??

Phoenix, you must know ??

lol...sound familiar with another band some people are here for...

BITEYOASS
04-15-2004, 10:41 AM
God damn, Vince gets away with everything in the book! If this guy died tomorrow, then I wouldn't really give a fuck. Motley crue would be better off with the lead singer of "Buckcherry" for all I care.

Wayne L.
04-16-2004, 03:07 PM
Vince Neil should be put in jail for being a former member of Motley Crue who are nothing but " second rate " Aerosmith/Kiss clones for the MTV generation.

alexpgrimes
04-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Maybe they should bring back Corabi??? That album never got the respect it deserved.

Panamark
04-17-2004, 05:29 AM
Ive never even heard the Corabi album. Im a sucker for the original lineups. The original band is where it all happened. Any variations just kill the original chemistry. I can listen to DIO and Gillan in Black Sabbath and think, yeah thats some good shit, but they should never release it under the banner "Black Sabbath" because it wasnt Black Sabbath. Did anyone seriously look at Buckethead and Axl, and thought, YEAH ! Guns'n'Roses live man !! I dont think so. The Crue should have renamed themselves when they bought in Corabi.
Then I might have actually bought it..