X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

End Of Bush Or End Of America

I just heard CBS's, Bob Scheifer say in a 4:00PM news brief that Cheney's White House aide, Libby, made testimony that GEORGE BUSH authorized the leak of the female CIA agent, Mrs. Plame.

TREASONOUS BASTARDS!

THROW THEM OUT NOW!!!

THEY'RE BREAKING ALL THE LAWS THEY CAN TO RULE THE WORLD AND IT'S TIME TO THROW THEM OUT.

THIS IS PRISON CELL TESTIMONY FOR MR. BUSH.

Either I heard wrong or...

1) This is the END of the GW Bush presidency.

2) If the American people don't hold Bush accountable and impeach Bush then it is the END of America, because there are no Americans left in America.

Somebody tell me I'm wrong about this disturbing news.

Please.

=PtS=
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 04-06-2006, 04:08 PM.
    Add to Ignore list
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nope. Scooter gave up the Chimp.

And now the Busheep are spinning like crazy trying to justify it.

Despite the fact that it was POPPY FUCKING BUSH who made it a FELONY to "out" a CIA agent.

Poppy considered it treason. And Chimp & Dick should be tried for exactly that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Nope. Scooter gave up the Chimp.

And now the Busheep are spinning like crazy trying to justify it.

Despite the fact that it was POPPY FUCKING BUSH who made it a FELONY to "out" a CIA agent.

Poppy considered it treason. And Chimp & Dick should be tried for exactly that.
      Then it's TRUE?!

Then we've got to throw Bush out right now.

NOW!

We need a D.C. march and throw Bush and them all out.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

I wonder if Poppy is disappointed that his own son fucked up and is getting busted....

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I thought the documents say he didn't authorize releasing her name.

The other problem I have with this is that it's only illegal to out a CIA agent if they are covert.

Was Plame covert back in 2003?

Comment

• floyd95
            Roadie
            • Mar 2004

they'll spin out of it

there is a great article in newsweek about the neocons and how iraq may be the watershed moment marking the decline of u.s. power...

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham

The other problem I have with this is that it's only illegal to out a CIA agent if they are covert.

I'm still waiting to see. I can't believe this news. It's un-fucking-believeable! It's so un-fucking-believeable that I'll give your Bush the benefit of the doubt right now, but if this is proven true you've got nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING more to say here or anywhere else, Warhamy.

Wipe the 'lib', 'neocon', right, left delusions from your consciousness and only recognize what's American and what's not. And how we as a country handle this will show what we are.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham

Yes, she was. They had an entire fake company built around her (and other agents) called "Brewster Jennings". When Robert Novak printed Plame's name, he also printed the name "Brewster Jennings", which rendered the entire fake company useless, and in fact jeopardized the lives of the agents involved, as well as whatever contacts they had in other countries. I believe Brewster Jennings pretended to be an energy company, which seems to be a reasonable front when you're working in the Middle East.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Here is something from the article on Yahoo that raises a very valid point:

"Libby's testimony also puts the president and the vice president in the awkward position of authorizing leaks — a practice both men have long said they abhor, so much so that the administration has put in motion criminal investigations to hunt down leakers."

Bush said quite publicly that if he caught anyone leaking classified information they would be fired.

Ok Chimpy.....time for you to be fired.

Here is what it says in the Yahoo article, Warham, about the Valerie Plame issues relevance to this filing....something that I caught in the CNN article as well:

"There was no indication in the filing that either Bush or Cheney authorized Libby to disclose
                  Valerie Plame's CIA identity. But it points to Cheney as one of the originators of the idea that Plame could be used to discredit her husband, Bush administration critic Joseph Wilson."
                  Last edited by Hardrock69; 04-06-2006, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

There's really no way to defend it if it's true. Even I wouldn't be so foolish, Phil.

I'm not in favor of the government releasing classified information in any form.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

I could certainly see it if it were say 80 years old or something...but not info about the war in Iraq WHILE IT IS STILL ONGOING.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually it's time for Chimpy to fire HIMSELF. He said that if anyone in his Fraudministration leaked the name of a CIA agent then that person would be fired.

Keep your word for once, Monkey Boy. Resign immediately, and take the Tin Man with you, because you're both guilty of TREASON.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: End Of Bush Or End Of America

Originally posted by Phil theStalker If the American people don't hold Bush accountable and impeach Bush then it is the END of America, because there are no Americans left in America.
                          Phil for Front Line moderator.

I know, we have right and left representatives, maybe Phil could represent all the other countries that hate BCE.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Roy Munson
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

THE FUCKING BITCH WASN'T EVEN COVERT. JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST YOU LIBS ARE GRABBING AT ANY STRAWS POSSIBLE NO MATTER HOW SHORT THEY ARE.

YOU DUMBASS'S ALSO FORGET THAT A PRES CAN DECLASSIFY INTEL. DID BUSH DECLASSIFY PLAME? IT DOESN'T REALLY SAY THAT YOU STUPID FUCKS! HOW CAN YOU EVEN DECLASSIFY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T CLASSIFIED?
                            Originally posted by ELVIS
                            I guess you're right...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Wasn't she on a magazine cover with her husband before this whole leak fiasco came out?

Comment

Working...