http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/C/3/dean_exploding.jpg

Warham
04-06-2006, 04:58 PM
lol

I should sticky this beotch.

:)

Warham
Hey, does that thing on his belt send electric impulses to his face?

jcook11
Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Bwaaahaaaaahaaaaaa!

I agree.

ThrillsNSpills
04-06-2006, 05:14 PM
is there a video of this?

Warham
04-06-2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.all-encompassingly.com/crazy_dean_high.php

Warham
04-06-2006, 05:21 PM
Howard Dean: Re-loaded!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwto2s_FbnI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwto2s_FbnI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
04-06-2006, 05:25 PM
LMFAO!!!!

:D :D :D

Warham
04-06-2006, 05:27 PM
:D

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
LMFAO!!!!

:D :D :D

That is an excellent point.

FORD
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
This is proof of how far this forum has declined in the last few weeks.

Threads like this are entirely pointless, and reminiscent of the type of hate propaganda one would have seen in the Third Reich.

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Threads like this are entirely pointless, and reminiscent of the type of hate propaganda one would have seen in the Third Reich.

This from the same person who believes it is entirely acceptable to post pictures of George Bush photoshopped to look like Adolf Hitler. Nice! :)

jcook11
04-06-2006, 05:45 PM

Now thats fucking funny FORD as much shit and hate that you throw:o

diamondD
04-06-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
This from the same person who believes it is entirely acceptable to post pictures of George Bush photoshopped to look like Adolf Hitler. Nice! :)

On a site dedicated to a Jewish rock star no less!

Such blind hatred...

FORD
04-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
On a site dedicated to a Jewish rock star no less!

Such blind hatred...

The Chimp acts like Hitler, and has been following his historical path from the rigged election to the amazing parallels between the Reichstag fire and the events of 9-11-01.

jcook11
04-06-2006, 06:09 PM
The Chimp acts like Hitler, and has been following his historical path from the rigged election to the amazing parallels between the Reichstag fire and the events of 9-11-01.

Rigged election......Parallels between the Reichstad fire and the events of 9-11-01..... Of course you can provide proof right?

diamondD
04-06-2006, 06:12 PM

Oh, bullshit.

FORD
04-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Read your fucking history books.

jcook11
04-06-2006, 06:18 PM

No more Kool-Aid for Mr. FORD please.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Howard Dean is a bigger fucking theif than Bush could ever hope to be.

After all, he stole FORD's heart away...

Warham
04-06-2006, 06:36 PM
They never did make the sequel...Howard Dean: DNC Revolutions!

Guitar Shark
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Warham
They never did make the sequel...Howard Dean: DNC Revolutions!

Somewhere out there, there has got to be an animated Howard Dean picture with a revolving head.

I nominate BBB and Roy to find one.

diamondD
04-06-2006, 08:14 PM

Quit buying yours in the fantasy section.

diamondD
04-06-2006, 08:49 PM
http://x1.putfile.com/7/20703073739.gif

DEMON CUNT
04-06-2006, 08:56 PM
Bottom line is the neo-cons were scared of Dean and his popularity.

This crazy scream nonsense was propaganda that the media and right wing dummies sucked down like milk from their mama's titty.

It's a prime example of how the media machine works. With just a few seconds of video they were able to destroy a presidential candidate. It was an sad thing to watch.

I bet everyone on this board made stupid sounds just like that at the last concert that they attended.

Don't be so hard on these dummies Ford, I am glad that they brought it up. It shows how shallow their thinking really is.

diamondD
04-06-2006, 08:58 PM
I didn't like him before then. It was all humor by that point.

FORD
04-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Governor Howard Dean, M.D.
Address to California State Democratic Convention
Sacramento, California
March 15, 2003

TRANSCRIPT -- TRANSCRIPT -- TRANSCRIPT

Thank you!

What I want to know, what I want to know, is what in the world so many Democrats are doing supporting the President's unilateral intervention in Iraq? [cheers].

What I want to know, is what in the world so many Democrats are doing supporting tax cuts which have bankrupted this country and given us the largest deficit in the history of the United States? [cheers].

What I want to know, is why the Congress is fighting over the Patient's Bill of Rights? If the Patient's Bill of Rights passes, is a good bill, but not one more person gets health insurance and it's not five cents cheaper.

What I want to know is why the Democrats in Congress aren't standing up for us joining every other industrialized country on the face of the Earth in having health insurance for every man, woman and child in America? [cheers, chants "Dean"].

What I want to know, what I want to know, is why so many folks in Congress are voting for the President's education bill -- "The No School Board Left Standing Bill" -- the largest unfunded mandate in the history of our educational system? [cheers].

As Paul Wellstone said -- and as Sheila Kuehl said when she endorsed me -- I'm Howard Dean, and I'm here to represent the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party. [cheers].

I want a Democratic Party, I want a Democratic Party that'll balance the budget. Bill Clinton balanced the budget, starting in 1993 with not a single Republican vote, kicking off the greatest ten years of prosperity in this country's history. No, no Republican president has balanced the budget in this country in 34 years. If you want to trust somebody with your taxpayer's dollars, you better elect a Democrat because the Republicans can't manage money. [cheers].

I want an economy in this country where we create jobs that don't move offshore. [cheers]. I want an America that has health insurance for everybody. [cheers]. I want, I want a government that stops passing unfunded mandates and starts funding the ones we've got, like special education. [cheers]. And I want a government which will give us a foreign policy so when we walk down the streets of the capitals of our friends we don't have to worry about watching our back wherever we go as Americans. [cheers, chants "We want Dean"]. Thank you.

We've had two fine people, United States Senators -- Senator Kerry and Senator Edwards -- who've done a lot for our country, and they've served us honorably. And if they win the nomination, either one of them, I'm going to support them and do everything I can to help them win the White House. [cheers].

But I don't think we can win the White House if we vote for the President's unilateral attack on Iraq in Washington [cheers] and then, and then come to California and say we're against the war. And I don't think we can win the White House if we support the President's "No School Board Left Standing Bill" and then come to California and tell everybody that we're going to do all kinds of things for education. And I don't think we can win the White House if we skip the most important abortion vote in the last year and then come to California and talk about pro-choice. [cheers].

I'm not surprised that only 15 percent of people between the ages of 18 and 25 vote because we haven't given them a reason to vote, and we're going to give them a reason to vote now. [cheers].

I was governor for so long that I got to serve through not one but two Bush recessions. And in Vermont, I was very proud to balance the budget. We balanced the budget. We set money aside in a rainy day fund; we paid down almost a quarter of our debt. The reason that is important is because it is hard to fund social justice without a balanced budget, which is why this President doesn't have one.

In our state, our budget is still balanced and we're not cutting higher education, we're not cutting K through 12, and we're not cutting health care for kids. That's what we need in this country. I am a governor, and I've done it. [cheers, chants "We want Dean."].

In our state, everybody under the age of 18 has health insurance. [cheers]. We made Medicaid into a middle-class entitlement. If you make $52,000 a year or less in Vermont, everybody under 18 in your family is entitled to Medicaid. We charge, we charge if you're at the upper end of that, we charge $50 a month; that insures everybody in your family under the age of 18. Now, if we, if we can do that in a small rural state which is 26th in income in the entire country, surely the most wealthy and powerful society on the face of the earth can grant all its citizens health care. I am a governor, and I am a doctor, and I've done it. [cheers, chants "Dean"].

In Vermont, we've conserved hundreds of thousands of acres that'll never be developed. And I might add, Mr. President, they're never going to be drilled on either. [cheers]. And if I get to be president, I'll protect California as well as Florida. [cheers].

Let me tell you something else. One of Bill Clinton's greatest legacies to this country was the promise he kept to make his cabinet look like America. I thought, I thought one of the lowest moments of this President's presidency was about five weeks ago when he used the word "quota" five times on national television on the evening news. [boos]. The University of Michigan does not now and never has had a quota system and the President knows it. [cheers]. And we need affirmative action in this country, and we ought to stand up and say so and be proud of it as a party. [cheers, chants "Dean"].

California, California is a precursor to the rest of this country; you have five big minorities and lots of small minorities. In alphabetical order: African Americans, Anglos, Asian Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans. Soon all of America is going to look like California. [cheers]. And when it does, I want to make sure that every American is included in the very best institutions that we have in this country, because as a nation we either admit that we are all together or we will be divided as the Republicans have divided us since 1968 under the Richard Nixon Southern strategy.

I don't want to be divided anymore by race; I don't want to be divided anymore by gender; I don't want to be divided anymore by sexual orientation. [cheers, chants "Dean"].

Senator Kerry was reported to have said that he could win without the South. I don't want to win without the South. I'm going to go to the South, and I'm going to say to white guys who drive pick-up trucks with Confederate flag decals on the back of their car, "We want your vote too, 'cause your kids don't have health insurance either." [cheers].

I want to end on a personal note. Three years ago next month I signed a bill into law called the civil unions bill [cheers], which gives gay and lesbian Vermonters the same rights I have: visitations of your significant other in the hospital, inheritance rights, insurance rights. Vermont truly is a place where every American is equal in the eyes of the law. [cheers].

I want the President of the United States to explain to all Americans why he doesn't believe all Americans should be equal under the law. [cheers]. I signed, I signed that bill six months before an election when it was at 35 percent in the polls. I never had a conversation with myself about whether I ought to sign the bill or not because I knew that if I was willing to sell out the hopes and dreams of a significant portion of our people, that I had wasted my life in public service, because-- [cheers].

I've never lost an election, but my career has never been about winning elections. My career -- and this campaign -- is about changing the Democratic Party; it's about changing America. [cheers]. And this campaign is about taking back the White House so we can have health insurance, so we can have a balanced budget, and so we can have an inclusive society where everybody believes in each other and believes in America.

I want the opportunity to work with extraordinary people in California. I'll work with California instead of against you. I'll work with Nancy Pelosi. I'll work with Diane Feinstein. I'll work with Gray Davis. I'll work [Speaker of the Assembly] Herb Wesson. I'll work with [President Pro Tem of the Senate] John Burton. And I'll sure work with another Democratic from the Democratic wing of the Democratic Party, Barbara Boxer. [chants "We want Dean"].

The only way-- We are not going to beat George Bush by voting with the President 85 percent of the time. [cheers]. The only way that we're going to beat George Bush is to say what we mean, to stand up for who we are, to lift up a Democratic agenda against the Republican agenda because if you do that, the Democratic agenda wins every time. [cheers].

I want my country back! [cheers]. We want our country back! [cheers]. I'm tired of being divided! [cheers]. I don't want to listen to the fundamentalist preachers anymore. [cheers]. I want America to look like America, where we are all included, hand in hand, walking down. We have dream. We can only reach the dream if we are all together -- black and white, gay and straight, man and woman. America! The Democratic Party! We are going to win in 2004!

Thank you very, very much. Thank you very, very much. Stand up for America! Stand up for America! Stand up for America!

matt19
04-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Bottom line is the neo-cons were scared of Dean and his popularity.

This crazy scream nonsense was propaganda that the media and right wing dummies sucked down like milk from their mama's titty.

It's a prime example of how the media machine works. With just a few seconds of video they were able to destroy a presidential candidate. It was an sad thing to watch.

I bet everyone on this board made stupid sounds just like that at the last concert that they attended.

Don't be so hard on these dummies Ford, I am glad that they brought it up. It shows how shallow their thinking really is.
LMAO wasnt that a democratic primary? what do the right wing dummies have to do with a democratic priamary?

FORD
04-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by matt19
LMAO wasnt that a democratic primary? what do the right wing dummies have to do with a democratic priamary?

A whole Hell of a lot.

The right wingers decided very early on that they would rather run against John Kerry, and NOT Howard Dean. So they called up their moles in the DLC and rigged the Hell out of the Iowa caucus. Allegations of Diebolding were raised in New Hampshire, and by then, the whore media had taken a computer enhanced 2 second "scream" and blown it entirely out of proportion.

Flash Bastard
04-07-2006, 12:37 AM
The right wingers decided very early on that they would rather run against John Kerry, and NOT Howard Dean.

Most Republicans I know were hoping for a Dean - Bush matchup.... myself included. The election night bloodbath would've been hysterical.

At least Dean has a personality. In contrast, John Kerry makes Al Gore look like the most fascinating person of the century.

FORD
04-07-2006, 01:04 AM
By "bloodbath", you mean a Diebold-proof landslide for Dean, right?

The only reason the vote was close enough to steal with Kerry is that the DLC'ers wrote him a PNAC-lite foreign policy, so a lot of people didn't see any real difference between two Skull n Bones warmongers.

matt19
04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :::sigh::: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FORD
04-07-2006, 02:26 AM
What are you laughing about? Last time we had a legal election in this country, your balls hadn't even dropped yet.

matt19
04-07-2006, 03:39 AM
i havent said anything insulting or remotly insulting to you in a week and even said i respect you but wtf is with the insults?

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Demon Cunt said this:
--------------------------

I agree 110%. The media tore into Dean with an abandon that absolutely shocked me...just couldn't figure out, because it seemed so fucking RIDICULOUS to harp on, like it was the END OF THE FUCKING WORLD, on such a NON-ISSUE.

So what? The guy was visibly excited, doing well publically, and all of a sudden his WHOLE PLATFORM, everything that he had EVER said up to that point, meant nothing. In fact, that scream became his whole identity...his entire platform...everything that he represented...and the radio and TV turned him into a joke because of it.

I didn't buy it. I thought the guy had a fucking lot on the ball. I found him well spoken and a guy who said what he thought on issues. He didn't act like Kerry or Bush and just bullshit his way around everything with the same old fucking rhetoric or outright lies.

But, people bought into the concept that the media sold to them - Dean is a "Lunatic"! Don't support the "Crazy Guy"! He's "Out of Control"! He's "Wild Eyed And Insane!"....etc etc...

The good people of the world bought into it, just like they were supposed to. I mean, fuck, it's not like he called NYC Hymie-Town, you know, but he might as well have for the reaction his scream got him. Made me fucking sick to see how easily his entire campaign crumbled because of the media feeding frenzy. Good ole Jay Leno stepped up to bat with his endless monologue of Dean-Scream jokes and everybody just fell into line...

Really pathetic. I felt a real sense of frustration because I could only imagine how he felt. And nothing he did or said from that point on would make any difference because of the light the media painted him in.

Very shameful.

Warham
04-07-2006, 06:46 AM
YEEEEAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Well, again, I'd rather see an energetic, enthusiastic runner than a couple of run down, tired looking apathetic assholes like Bush and Kerry giving watered-down, boring, business-as-usual rhetoric speeches and answers...

Warham
04-07-2006, 07:41 AM
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

If you want energy, you'd like Dennis Kucinich.

If you want enthusiastic, you'd like Ralph Nader.

I find Howard Dean to be a cold fish...from Vermont no less.

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 07:50 AM
It's all in the eye of the beholder.

If you want energy, you'd like Dennis Kucinich.

Well...I did :)

If you want enthusiastic, you'd like Ralph Nader.

To a degree...I did... :)

I find Howard Dean to be a cold fish...from Vermont no less.

Good fishing in Vermont, though...lmao...

:D

diamondD
04-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Howard Dean has also said some very stupid things along the way. There's a lot of Dems that don't like him, contrary to FORD's swooning. Even Michael Moore called him a prick after meeting him. He turns people off once they get to know him.

Roy Munson
04-07-2006, 09:42 AM
He is repulsive and vile. These are the only nice things I can think of to say about him.

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Well?

Reasons would be nice...

Frankly, I approved of everything I ever heard him say while he was campaigning, I'd like to know where the vitriol comes from...what people so intensely disliked about him...

Links?

Guitar Shark
04-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Howard Dean has also said some very stupid things along the way. There's a lot of Dems that don't like him, contrary to FORD's swooning. Even Michael Moore called him a prick after meeting him. He turns people off once they get to know him.

I'm a registered Democrat and I think he does damage to the party as a candidate. I'm still not sure whether he helps or hurts as DNC chairman. Time will tell.

Roy Munson
04-07-2006, 11:40 AM
I'm a registered Democrat and I think he does damage to the party as a candidate. I'm still not sure whether he helps or hurts as DNC chairman. Time will tell.

He spent all of your money.

Guitar Shark
04-07-2006, 11:43 AM
He didn't get any of MY money ;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-07-2006, 12:48 PM
He didn't get any of MY money ;)

That moron Limp Cock gave me all his money to flash him my ass. I took the money, but hit him over the head with David Frum's Bush bio and ran off, laughng all the way...

Guitar Shark
04-07-2006, 05:06 PM
well allrightey then.

FORD
04-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Howard Dean "spent money" in an off year by building local Democratic Party infrastructure in all 50 states, which he said he would do as DNC chairman. He also set records for fundraising in an off year. As he no doubt will in this election year and in 2008. Wouldn't be surprised if "The Bat" returns to the scene this summer.

http://dean2004.bmgbiz.net/DeanAtBatTN.jpg

Warham
04-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Howard Dean: Re-loaded!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwto2s_FbnI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwto2s_FbnI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hehe!

Guitar Shark
04-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Howard Dean "spent money" in an off year by building local Democratic Party infrastructure in all 50 states, which he said he would do as DNC chairman. He also set records for fundraising in an off year. As he no doubt will in this election year and in 2008. Wouldn't be surprised if "The Bat" returns to the scene this summer.

Ooo..... better delete this offending post before the BCE interprets it as a threat of violence. :rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-07-2006, 06:01 PM
By "bloodbath", you mean a Diebold-proof landslide for Dean, right?

Need I remind you that the man didn't even get past the primaries??? Need you be remnded that the reason for that blood curdling scream was b/c he was in the midst of promising his backers and supporters that he'd have a better turnout in the next round (as if)?

Dean as a candidate was dead before he was born. Just goes to prove:Telling it like it is has no place in the White house.

Nickdfresh
04-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Thanks for dumbing shit down and the premeditated button pushing guys...

diamondD
04-07-2006, 11:15 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if you really thought Bush was running again and Screamin' Howie was gonna run against him.

Damn, this is so fucking dumb...

FORD
04-08-2006, 12:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if you really thought Bush was running again and Screamin' Howie was gonna run against him.

Damn, this is so fucking dumb...

Part of me would really like to see it, just so I could celebrate the Dean landslide.

I think the BCE is taking 2008 off. No Jeb, No Pickles. No proxy idiots like Quayle or George Allen. They want to take advantage of short term memory loss, and also allow the Treasury to get some money in it, so they can steal it again.

If Republicans are truly that stupid to let them EVER be nominated again, that is.

bueno bob
04-08-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well?

Reasons would be nice...

Frankly, I approved of everything I ever heard him say while he was campaigning, I'd like to know where the vitriol comes from...what people so intensely disliked about him...

Links?

And nothing presents itself.

Doesn't surprise me, though.

FORD
04-08-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
And nothing presents itself.

Doesn't surprise me, though.

Exactly. They all hate Howard Dean and call him nasty names, but they can never articulate what it is that they don't like about the guy.

More Orwellian brainwashing at work. Howard Dean was definitely the subject of the "Daily Two Minute Hate" in February 2004.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Exactly. They all hate Howard Dean and call him nasty names, but they can never articulate what it is that they don't like about the guy.

I think it had more or less to do with him being a sushi-eating, Volvo-driving, budget-balancing something or other.

diamondD
04-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I didn't like the fact he was going to raise my taxes.

I don't trust him with international affairs. I think he'd be weak.

I don't think he thinks before he speaks. Or screams.

I don't like it when I hear him speak. He's grating and he's a cold fish, just like his wife looks like. He could have used a lot of lessons from Clinton on how to interact with people.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Why do you think he was viable? Lots of Democrats simply do not like him and he'll never hold national office. Get used to it.

diamondD
04-08-2006, 12:56 PM

More Orwellian brainwashing at work. Howard Dean was definitely the subject of the "Daily Two Minute Hate" in February 2004.

I don't hate him. I think he's a joke tho. And he's only going to hurt the Democratic Party if he doesn't shut up during the next elections.

FORD
04-08-2006, 01:05 PM
I didn't like the fact he was going to raise my taxes.

When did he say that?

As opposed to the current Fraudministration, which has destroyed this country's international standing?

I don't think he thinks before he speaks. Or screams.

So he doesn't spend hours fabricating a "nuanced" answer, like Judas IsKerryot does, he merely speaks the truth. And that's a bad thing?

I don't like it when I hear him speak. He's grating and he's a cold fish, just like his wife looks like. He could have used a lot of lessons from Clinton on how to interact with people.

No reason to drag Judy into this, but she's certainly easier to look at than Pickles. And granted, Clinton is a skilled politician, but that's a pair of shoes that might not be filled for some time. Clinton told people what they wanted to hear, Dean tells them what they NEED to hear.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Why do you think he was viable? Lots of Democrats simply do not like him and he'll never hold national office. Get used to it.

Most of the "Democrats" wo don't like him are in the DLC/AIPAC/corporatist wing of the party, and they hate the fact that Dean doesn't need the help of corporations to raise millions of dollars. "The Bat" smacked the corporatist establishment upside the head, and they didn't like it.

diamondD
04-08-2006, 01:07 PM
He's still politically dead as far as holding office. Get over him and move on to someone viable.

FORD
04-08-2006, 01:18 PM
He's still politically dead as far as holding office. Get over him and move on to someone viable.

Tell me who would be a better President.

We both know it ain't Hillary.

ashstralia
04-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Tell me who would be a better President.

it's time.
time for the presinator.

FORD
04-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
it's time.
time for the presinator.

He's not eligible under our constitution. But if a foreign born person can run in Australia, you can have him.

Hell, your county and his are only 2 letters difference anyway :D

bueno bob
04-08-2006, 02:15 PM

Yes. George has done wonderful work for America's international affairs, hasn't he?

It's amazing, considering all the great work George's policies have done, that he's hovering in the low 30% approval ratings, the economy is in the toilet and Iraq is a clusterfuck of global proportions.

Yes, Bush has done a smashing job, both at home and abroad...

Although his new policy he plans to enact soon, entitled "NO CHILD LEFT A DIME", will probably change all that, right?

:rolleyes:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-08-2006, 04:21 PM

Dean DID say he would raise taxes, and to be honest it was the most refreshing thing any politician dared say during the primary debates. The instance I anm specifically referring to was when he was talking about education and how in order to have world class educators we would need to give them better resources and salaries, and in order to do that, it costs mney, and in order to have that the country would have to....have higher taxes.

he way he said I tremendously respected. But there are three rules of amercian politics:

1) don't fuck with the third rail
2) appearances count
3) don't tell the public - EVER - that their taxes will be raised.

The "tone" of this country right now is - for better or worse (and it's unequivocally the latter) - is completely against raised taxes. After 9/11 every citizen was prepared to sacrifice in some way...but not in the wallet. The single most catastrophic thing to ever happen on US soil, and within seconds you were still seeing op-eds in the wall st journal about abolishing income taxes. astonishing.

But he really did lose his shit with that fucking scream.