thefive
04-14-2004, 10:52 PM
Who is Brett????

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=60090

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=57067

The Hagar Bunch:D

Steve Savicki
04-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Brett is someone who unfortunately banned SoCalChelle from his site. I don't see why... she's been cool to me all along; I've noticed nothing about her that deserved a ban.

thefive
04-14-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Brett is someone who unfortunately banned SoCalChelle from his site. I don't see why... she's been cool to me all along; I've noticed nothing about her that deserved a ban.

He is a she:D :D

Dr. Love
04-14-2004, 11:15 PM
I told you, dude. Brett is the Emperor of the VHLinks.

thefive
04-15-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I told you, dude. Brett is the Emperor of the VHLinks.

I know I was just being sarcastic.

thefive

MAX
04-15-2004, 01:21 AM
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says but Brett is a good guy. A fucking conceited prick? Well, yes!!! However, a damn good guy and one I consider a friend. Well, until he reams me a new ass for giving him props over here. In that case, yeah he is a dick!!! LOL.

Dr. Love
04-15-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by thefive
I know I was just being sarcastic.

thefive

Argh, you got me. :(

Dr. Love
04-15-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says but Brett is a good guy. A fucking conceited prick? Well, yes!!! However, a damn good guy and one I consider a friend. Well, until he reams me a new ass for giving him props over here. In that case, yeah he is a dick!!! LOL.

Yeah, I dunno what some people have against Brett and Seenbad, they've always been cool to me.

Except Seenbad, he's a homo. Probably because of all the time he spent with seamen.

Chris
04-17-2004, 01:17 PM
My hats off to all the various VH webmasters, who put our their hard earned cash and time, to house and feed all us idiots. :)

They all deserve some credit.