PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina Man Bitch Slaps Bush!

DEMON CUNT
04-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Nice! That took some balls!

http://www.crooksandliars.com/images/Taylor-critics-Bush.jpg

...I would hope from time to time that you have the humility and the grace to be ashamed of yourself...

Video here:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/04/06.html#a7814

jhale667
04-06-2006, 10:32 PM
HOW did that guy get in there? I was actually surprised Chimpy's head didn't explode...he actually held his ground there, though (The "I'm not your favorite guy" comment was funny). Not buying that the wire-tap program is completely "within the Constitution" (it was weird to even hear W. say that) nor that it is "reviewed constantly"....

blueturk
04-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
HOW did that guy get in there? I was actually surprised Chimpy's head didn't explode...he actually held his ground there, though (The "I'm not your favorite guy" comment was funny). Not buying that the wire-tap program is completely "within the Constitution" (it was weird to even hear W. say that) nor that it is "reviewed constantly"....

According to the Charlotte Observer, organizers at the Charlotte World Affairs Council and the mayor's office said invitations went to a cross-section of people, regardless of their politics. Not your average Bush audience at all.

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/breaking_news/14278467.htm

Hardrock69
04-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I doubt Chimpy will allow unscreened audiences to his "Exhibitions Of Lies" ever again.

That goddamnable cocksucker!

:mad:

Hooray for the guy who spoke his mind.

I hope he survives.

Warham
04-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I thought you guys have said that he has NEVER allowed people of opposing views to hear his speeches or ask him questions?

FORD
04-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I thought you guys have said that he has NEVER allowed people of opposing views to hear his speeches or ask him questions?

He usually doesn't. BCE events are usually scripted and screened to avoid anybody asking the Chimp a hard question.

Maybe they assumed it wouldn't be a problem in a state that returned Jesse Helms' racist ass to the Senate repeatedly.

Apparently they assumed wrong.

Hardrock69
04-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Sure seems that way.

:)

Notice that is the second time in the past 2 weeks where Chimpy has allowed someone to ask him an unscripted question (the other time was when Helen Thomas reamed his ass over the Iraq war).

Both times Chimpy got questions and statements that he did NOT want to deal with.

FORD
04-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Maybe Andy Card was the guy who set up all the pre-screened events?

FORD
04-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Here is the classic Norman Rockwell painting "Freedom of Speech".....

http://phoenix.about.com/library/graphics/rockwell1.jpg

And here is Harry Taylor of North Carolina, exercizing his Freedom of Speech.......

http://allthingsreconsidered.org/bobmusic/apr6/harrytaylor1.jpg

Pretty cool, huh?

Warham
04-07-2006, 07:20 PM
And if wouldn't have happened if Karl Rove hadn't planted him there to look exactly like that guy in the Rockwell painting.

America is a wonderful country!

FORD
04-07-2006, 07:25 PM
And if wouldn't have happened if Karl Rove hadn't planted him there to look exactly like that guy in the Rockwell painting.

America is a wonderful country!

No way in Hell that guy was a Rove plant.

Like I said before, between this and the Helen Thomas confrontation, it would seem that Andy Card was the one scripting these kind of events, not KKKarl. And it seems like neither Rove or Andy's successor want the job. Which brings me back to whether or not they're planning for Chimpy's exit?

Warham
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
Helen Thomas was in the White House press corps when Roosevelt was president. She's a senile old bat.

FORD
04-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Helen Thomas was in the White House press corps when Roosevelt was president. She's a senile old bat.

Yes, and every other president of both parties took questions from her, and answered them.

Chimpy avoided her like the plague until last week, because he (and his PNAC handlers) knew that she wouldn't play by the media whore rules.

And Helen is old, but hardly senile. She still does her job very well, as she proved last week.

blueturk
04-07-2006, 07:45 PM

LMFAO! I guarantee that Helen Thomas is less senile than your leader.

"The woman who knew that I had dyslexia — I never interviewed her." —George W. Bush, responding to a magazine article claiming he suffered from dyslexia, Orange, Calif., Sept. 15, 2000

POJO_Risin
04-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I know when I saw him here in Raleigh a year or so ago...talking about his fucking nimrodic Social Security program...

it was a very pro-Bush crowd...

ODShowtime
04-07-2006, 08:43 PM
whew, what a great show!

this is getting ugly

Nickdfresh
04-07-2006, 09:06 PM
It appears someone got through the Gestapo screening and RNC plants...

What next? Republicans that don't read off a teleprompter?

Warham
04-07-2006, 11:31 PM
He wasn't an RNC plant???

FORD
04-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Mike Malloy just reported that he heard from a "source" that after this incident, Chimpy will no longer take questions at any speeches.

And before you dismiss this, know that Mike used to work at CNN, so it's quite possible his "source" could be highly ranked in the whore media establishment.

blueturk
04-07-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Some Republicans can't even read from a teleprompter.

"After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week — we will have an all-volunteer army!" —George W. Bush, Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Mike Malloy just reported that he heard from a "source" that after this incident, Chimpy will no longer take questions at any speeches.

And before you dismiss this, know that Mike used to work at CNN, so it's quite possible his "source" could be highly ranked in the whore media establishment.

And yet you dog CNN every other chance you get.

Mr. Double-Standard.

:gulp:

FORD
04-15-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
And yet you dog CNN every other chance you get.

Mr. Double-Standard.

:gulp:

Mike Malloy worked at CNN when they were still a legitmate network. It's likely that any friends he still has "inside" are probably just as opposed to the way AOLTimeCIAWarner runs things as I am. But where are they gonna go? FAUX??

Ted Turner's gotta figure out a way to get his network back.

BITEYOASS
04-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Well you see most of his Gestapo and RNC plants have either been arrested for fraud, child molestation or picking up gay prostitutes. So they're having trouble trying to fill those positions right now. :D

Dr. Love
04-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Respect to Bush for quieting the crowd to let the guy finish what he was saying.

FORD
04-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Respect to Bush for quieting the crowd to let the guy finish what he was saying.

Which he's no doubt regretted doing ever since ;)

Phil theStalker
04-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Warham, Warham...

The punk is always in front of either hand picked type crowds to even coached military people or to warm and fuzzy republican crowds everywhere he goes for the past f4our fakking YEARS. This is an extreme rarity for people, average American people with ANY opposing views, to get this close to this particular clown.

And I think this man was too long winded. He started out very good with the DIRECT accusation that "YOU want to tap my phone" and, "YOU want to..." then he digresses with political rhetoric covering everything that HASN'T been asked point blank by an average audience to the point of boredom. That is not good speaking and that's why we need to have more and CONSTANT access to the holder, legal and especially illegal holder, of the high office of the President of the United States of America in face to face audiences live like this, and not from legions of corporate, mainstream media taking head shills.

:spank:

Phil theStalker
04-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Respect? huh

There are people in this country who won't rest until the family name Bush is written into American history properly for the enormous crimes they have committed against America since Nazi sympathizer Prescott Bush helped and financed Hilter and the Third Reich up to the present.

I think between Prescott, GH, and GW that makes thr3ee strikes and you're out with the American people, and it's only a matter of time for the pride of the American people to not take the blame for America's criminal negligence for their globalist Middle East agenda.

The will of the American people to blame the whole Middle East mess on the Bush I and Bush II combo will be in the next decade's editions of college text books.

YO' MAMMA, BUSH/CLINTON LOVERS! You're all fakking globalists, and I hate you.

And I'll tell you this, any government with a 'Homeland' security department or agency of any kind is not MY government. (sic)

And this seems to have happened to my country overnight and it's just like the history of Nazi Germany.

People, this has got to stop. And if free elections and free SPEECH (the 1st amendment) can't do it that's what the 2nd Amendment was put in there for, and that's why it is SECOND. If the talking and voting doesn't work under the 1st amendment, and the government's been taken over by corporate criminals and despots leading the country to ruin, then that's the time to shoot 'em out of office and take back the republic, so say the founding fathers. (sic)

It's long, long past due time to forcibly remove from office democrat and republican party members, and not to destroy the instituions of a republic government (Constition, Bill of Rights) in the process that we have had passed down to us by the blood, sweat, and tears of patriots.

The Spirit of '76, the spirit of revolution in many countries in many lands have risen in times like ours, and so to will it happen again to America at the beginning of this century.

If you think the masses of illegals who flooded American streets was impressive wait until you see masses of legal Americans take to the streets waving their guns in front of Bush and TV cameras.

GW talks about "the next President" dealing with troops in Iraq like he's going to fade into the sunset with his legacy memoirs. Not this guy, not with this history...only if he's thrown out or resigns like Nixon did will the American people not hunt him to his grave for his deeds.

There are patriots polishing their guns waiting for the day they will pay back the criminals who are alive who did Waco, and once the shooting war starts here it won't stop until there are no empire globalists left, dems or repukes.

They're not forgetting Bush. The American people have a prison cell for him. I don't think the future looks good for GW.

The 'next President' is going to have a lot to deal with left over from Bush(s) including revolution.

No pardon for him. No pardon for them all.

Which side are you on, people?

Remember, you're either with 'them' (globalist Dems and Repukes) or you're, I guess, screwed...screwed so 'they' think.

Well, you, and the country, really are screwed, because the only way you're going to get your country back is by watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

This is a good time to polish my guns. Thanks for the read.

C'ya.

:spank: