PDA

View Full Version : I just had a horrible thought

FORD
04-06-2006, 10:52 PM
OK..... one day Tom DeLay announces his resignation, and the very next day, Chimpy is exposed as the leak in Treasongate??

If this was true justice, or the Will of God or anything like that, it would have happenned in October 2004. The timing now makes it seem far more sinister.

What if the BCE knew what was coming, knew the Chimp wouldn't survive and already arranged to have BugBoy take over as VP when the Chimp resigns.

Then, if Cheney goes down as well, they have the most vile abominable piece of shit possible in place, and don't have to worry about Hastert fucking up the PNAC agenda.

Do I just think too much, or has this crossed anyone else's mind?

LoungeMachine
04-06-2006, 11:34 PM
You're going to the dark side again.

Deep breaths.

Think of your "happy place"

Come back, it's safer over here.

Not even I can imagine this nightmare being planned/played out.

LoungeMachine
04-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If this was true justice,

Allow me to finish this thought.

.......Perle, Wolfoshitz, Rummy, et al would be castrated and sent to Guantamo to serve out their sentences, while Cheney and Rove rot in Allenwood.

oh, and Heather Locklear would return my calls.

BITEYOASS
04-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Hey FORD, chill out! You need to smoka-da-weed and fuck-a-da-pussy! Then you'll be back to normal! :D

FORD
04-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Hey FORD, chill out! You need to smoka-da-weed and fuck-a-da-pussy! Then you'll be back to normal! :D

Well, one or both of those would always help, but it would only be temporary.

Phil theStalker
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM
OK..... one day Tom DeLay announces his resignation, and the very next day, Chimpy is exposed as the leak in Treasongate??

If this was true justice, or the Will of God or anything like that, it would have happenned in October 2004. The timing now makes it seem far more sinister.

What if the BCE knew what was coming, knew the Chimp wouldn't survive and already arranged to have BugBoy take over as VP when the Chimp resigns.

Then, if Cheney goes down as well, they have the most vile abominable piece of shit possible in place, and don't have to worry about Hastert fucking up the PNAC agenda.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

:spank:

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

To this day, I still see Shooter McGavin wrecking mine...except it's not Shooter McGavin, it's Dick Cheney...

bueno bob
04-07-2006, 03:58 AM

To tell the truth, I think I hinted around at this a few months back here in some thread or another...

:)

Seshmeister
04-07-2006, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT

:spank:

FDR didn't know shit. Politicians are a bunch of useless pricks who fuck up constantly.

Warham
04-07-2006, 06:47 AM
I think I might sticky this as a fine example of what too much idle time will do to a person.

BITEYOASS
04-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
FDR didn't know shit. FUCK YOU BUDDY! :fucku:

Roy Munson
04-07-2006, 12:05 PM

You never think at all, actually.

Roy Munson
04-07-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You're going to the dark side again.

Deep breaths.

Come back, it's safer over here.

Not even I can imagine this nightmare being planned/played out.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-07-2006, 12:45 PM

Again, for the umptenn millionth time, Bush's leak - at this point - has NOTHING to with Plame's name being made public. He did nothng wrong or illegal or immoral, other than from a PR standpoint (much like the Dubai Ports Deal).

And, yes, he did NOTHING wrng...washington works - and always has and always will - on leaks.