PDA

View Full Version : Lacuna Coil - Karmacode

Hardrock69
04-08-2006, 01:43 AM
This was released Tuesday.

I saw the promo vid for their current single on Headbanger's Ball last Saturday night, and it knocked my dick in the dirt.

I dug some of their stuff off their previous album, and wanted to see them on Ozzfest 2004, but they were on at 9:30 or 10 in the morning, abd I did not want to get up that early, or spend the entire day listening to bands I do not want to hear.

I am impressed. Big Massive and beautfiul soundscapes with plenty of heavy guitar modern metal sound.

I read some comment one of them made about this new record....something along the lines of "This is the album we always wanted to make".

I believe it.

Some of the songs (especially the single "Our Truth") kick total ass!!!

Here...youtube has the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkUq6JjAcLk

Hardrock69
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM
I found out last night that the CD is one of these CD plus discs.

Put it in your computer cd-rom drive, and there is the video I linked to above, and also there is a decent length kind of video tour diary, plus links to their websites, etc.

I am even more impressed...I think I will be buying their entire back-catalogue...

Hardrock69
04-09-2006, 02:37 AM
I bought their last album Comalies tonight. Not quite as well developed as Karmacode, but certainly worth the money.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
06-08-2007, 12:25 AM
I got interested in them after I heard the singer was going to collaborate with Mustaine on "À Tout Le Monde".

I think I'm starting to like 'em!

EbDawson
06-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
modern metal sound.

You may scare some folks off with that phrase. :D

But that broad was hot in the Megadeth video and the band is worth checking out. Hope they do well.

Matt White
06-10-2007, 09:12 AM
I saw them open for STONE SOUR recently......

Good band...very good live......

bueno bob
06-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Been into them for a while. They've developed quite nicely over the years...