PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Says "Bring the boys back home."

Nickdfresh
04-08-2006, 06:39 AM
Dear Reader,

Half the names on the Vietnam Memorial wall were added after America's leaders knew our strategy would not work. It was immoral then and it would be immoral now to engage in the same delusion. You and I have to do everything in our power to stop that from happening again.

Two weeks ago, President Bush said that the timing of complete withdrawal from Iraq "...will be decided by future presidents...."1 But this is our responsibility now, not the responsibility of future presidents or a future Congress.

I believe that American combat troops should come home from Iraq in 2006 - not the distant future as President Bush does. Furthermore, I believe we must set a May 15th deadline for the Iraqis to form an effective unity government. And, if the Iraqi politicians choose to ignore that deadline, then I believe things will only get worse and we will have no choice but to withdraw immediately.

It's not enough to express our convictions -- we need to back up our beliefs with concrete actions. Today I introduced a resolution into the Senate that will give members of both parties the chance to tell the president that our course in Iraq must change.

I am setting tough deadlines for action in Iraq, and you know as well as I do how fiercely the extreme right wing will attack us. So I'm asking you today to be a citizen co-sponsor of this important resolution. Show the White House and my Senate colleagues a groundswell of support.

President Bush is willing to let American soldiers and their families wait endlessly, while risking life and limb, as some Iraqi politicians incite sectarianism to grow their personal power and private militias. But we are now in the third war in Iraq in as many years. The first was against Saddam Hussein and his alleged weapons of mass destruction. The second was against Jihadist terrorists who the Administration said it was better "to fight over there than here." Now we find our troops in the middle of an escalating civil war.

We will defeat Al Qaeda faster when we stop serving as their best recruitment tool. Unpinning our military from Iraq will allow us to prosecute the war against Al Qaeda more effectively -- both inside and outside Iraq. And regaining our global options will also strengthen our hand in addressing the Iranian nuclear threat.

For speaking the truth, the right wing and their surrogates will question our courage and commitment. They're going to question our patriotism.

Only one thing will overcome this onslaught and put our country on the right path: a truly massive and visible groundswell of support for this call to bring home the troops. America has prospered throughout its history because we have never allowed bad leaders to pursue bad ideas for very long. The Bush administration uses fear as a weapon against dissent. But you have the power to stand up to this new McCarthyism: show the depth and breadth of support for a timely withdrawal by co-sponsoring my Senate resolution now.

We want democracy in Iraq, but it's now the job of Iraqis to build it. Our troops have performed gallantly and heroically. The best way to keep faith with them is to set deadlines for bringing our troops home and getting Iraq on its own two feet. That's the only way to give their sacrifice its best chance of resulting in success.

Thank you,

John Kerry

P.S. It's important that we show a huge groundswell of support. Please forward this email to friends, family, and co-workers who share our belief that we must get tough with the Iraqis and get our combat troops home.

Add Your Name To The List (http://www.johnkerry.com/action/deadline/)

bueno bob
04-08-2006, 08:26 AM
There needs to be some kind of action in Iraq. Things as they are cannot and should not be allowed to continue. It's the very definition of clusterfuck and there's nothing further to be gained over there by hanging out for years on end while Iraq argues itself into the ground over establishing it's government.

Save the loss of more American lives for what is more and more increasingly appearing to me to be no reason at all.

Furthermore, I think it's extremely irresponsible of Bush to put the resolution of Iraq onto "future Presidents". Is he not man enough to finish what he starts, for good or for ill?

It's far too easy for him to say "Oh, well...yeah, I got this whole thing started, but I never said I was going to resolve it! Yeah! It's not MY fault! Somebody ELSE can fix it!"

I say, "Fuck that".

I'm glad to sign this.

FORD
04-08-2006, 02:20 PM
http://www.msnbc.com/comics/comics/db060408.gif

BigBadBrian
04-08-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I believe that American combat troops should come home from Iraq in 2006 - not the distant future as President Bush does. Furthermore, I believe we must set a May 15th deadline for the Iraqis to form an effective unity government. And, if the Iraqi politicians choose to ignore that deadline, then I believe things will only get worse and we will have no choice but to withdraw immediately.

This moron was promising Iraq 40.000 more American troops during the Presidential campaign.

Is it any wonder this idiot lost?

Just like a typical Democrat....can't make up his mind and doesn't have a policy of his own.

:cool: :cool:

Nickdfresh
04-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This moron was promising Iraq 40.000 more American troops during the Presidential campaign.

Is it any wonder this idiot lost?

Just like a typical Democrat....can't make up his mind and doesn't have a policy of his own.

:cool: :cool:

I don't recall him saying exactly that...

Then again, that was a while ago. He could have withdrawn all troops after temporarily increasing the numbers to pressure the insurgents into a deal...

BTW, his Iraq policy could in no way have been worse than the asshole's you helped elect...

FORD
04-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Actually, Judas' foreign policy plans were written by PNAC's Will Marshall. So they were the same as the BCE's, just packaged slightly differently as a "kinder, gentler fascism"

bueno bob
04-08-2006, 07:49 PM
You know what? In the end, I'm 110% behind ANY measure that will result in troops being brought home.

Politics and all that fucking crap aside, getting them home from that clusterfuck is the ONLY thing that matters.

FORD
04-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know what? In the end, I'm 110% behind ANY measure that will result in troops being brought home.

Politics and all that fucking crap aside, getting them home from that clusterfuck is the ONLY thing that matters.

That, and staying the FUCK out of all the other Middle Eastern countries, are the only sane things to do at this point.

DR CHIP
04-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That, and staying the FUCK out of all the other Middle Eastern countries, are the only sane things to do at this point.

Where I'm from staying away from Hagar fronted VH is sane :)

bobgnote
04-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Spc. Graner
Why do you hate America?

http://safety-identification-products.com/images/911-flag-sign-new.gif

******z, pleeeze.

Not even Usama HATES America. America just happens to be out at first, second, third, and home, just now, but for SURE by 2008.

ANY QUESTIONS, ask away. It ain't pretty when 007 leaves us.

One more thing, all the Democratic Party assholes, LISTEN UP, quit trying to talk like you are Cheney, Lynne if you are Hillary, DICK if you are JOHN KERRY or EDWARDS. It's a common sense thing.

Kerry was on MEET The PRESS, Sunday April 9, 2006, and he goes off about how the 'Jihadis,' ETC. have to do what now!

ASSHOLES who are NOT Muslims talk their shit, about JIHAD, and you better hit .400 or better, or GETT OUT OF THAT LINEUP, Adolph.

If an insurrectionist or INTIFADIST talks about 'Jihad,' hey, let him understate, ******s, PLEASE. If you want to do that, go ahead and blow somebody up, your own self, since you are justr pissing off folks who have failed to get to court past the CIA, whose GOSS looks like Dr.al-Zawahiri, yet the basics only get to be defendants, DON'T THEY, CHARLIE, you ****** in a can!

So, John Kerry needs to play the bass, Obama needs to croon, etc. ROTH and Stern are all about two schticks together, lots of spandex for skin, who needs traditional kite-paper from sanctified NY attorneys, look at STERN'S ass for the tail, so it is a LOW-FLYING KI(T)E, between fakers Roth and Stern.

How the hell is ten years, for filming Unlce Ugly's tribute to Gen. Janice, so the whole hyupocritical whorehouse can see the bad news? Seems to me Craig Crawford should have been a JAG or whatever.

FORD
04-10-2006, 10:22 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bobgnote
04-10-2006, 10:47 PM
FURTHERMORE, at least 20 minutes later:

Originally posted by Spc. Graner
Why do you hate America?

http://safety-identification-products.com/images/911-flag-sign-new.gif

******z, pleeeze.

Not even Usama HATES America. America just happens to be out at first, second, third, and home, just now, but for SURE by 2008.

ANY QUESTIONS, ask away. It ain't pretty when 007 leaves us.

One more thing, all the Democratic Party assholes, LISTEN UP, quit trying to talk like you are Cheney, Lynne if you are Hillary, DICK if you are JOHN KERRY or EDWARDS. It's a common sense thing.

Kerry was on MEET The PRESS, Sunday April 9, 2006, and he goes off about how the 'Jihadis,' ETC. have to do what now!

ASSHOLES who are NOT Muslims talk their shit, about JIHAD, and you better hit .400 or better, or GET OUT OF THAT LINEUP, Adolph.

If an insurrectionist or INTIFADIST talks about 'Jihad,' hey, let him understate, ******s, PLEASE. If you want to do that, go ahead and blow somebody up, your own self, since you are just pissing off folks who have failed to get to court past the CIA, whose GOSS looks like Dr.al-Zawahiri, yet the basics only get to be defendants, DON'T THEY, CHARLIE, you ****** in a can!

So, John Kerry needs to play the bass, Obama needs to croon, etc. ROTH and Stern are all about two schticks together, lots of spandex for skin, who needs traditional kite-paper from sanctified NY attorneys, look at STERN'S ass for the tail, so it is a LOW-FLYING KI(T)E, between fakers Roth and Stern.

How the hell is ten years, for filming Unlce Ugly's tribute to Gen. Janice, so the whole hypocritical whorehouse can see the bad news? Seems to me Craig Crawford should have been a JAG or whatever.

That John Kerry SUPER****** sure shuts up about how GW ran nekkid pix of GHW, Jeb, and the kids in the tub and on cattle drives. Just whyinhell don't we get to sic doggies on him when he jerks it. So now, he is back to pretending he can talk, when he barely just got around on shooting a pheasent and calling it a goose, while Edwards jerked chain by letting DICK know Israel has a 'right' to defend itself!

******s, all. Super, some. Shit for hosing, don't diss Usama for seeing you ******s can't fund jackson, right now, for letting your illegal power deals run, since 2000! So sorry, you DO NOT get to continue funding anything OR military aid to Israel, ******Z!! Heard of 9/11?

Sometimes I wonder how Democrats watch all 9 or so fags and hags ask for ALL THAT MONEY in 2003-4, yet not ONE could explain we need single-payer health before we fund ONE HOSPITAL, by property taxes. But ******s, you all let that go by, and inflation, from the illegal, INFLATIONARY DEALS.

Nice JAG on your case Chuckles. Letting the NAVY defend you sucked. By the way, Judea was in the WEST BANK area, until 126 AD. Just what part of a Chuck Heston movie have you NOT seen, like Khartoum, re radical Islam in the Sud, still evident, for your Zionists? The Americans stayed out of the League because the Brits went banging Mesopotamia with Zion-Israel until 1932, reaching for Iran, which can be pronounced, 'ARAYAN,' so now that all you illegally interested CATHOLICS and other ZIONISTS with no excuse for walking around have SPAWNED us right out of viable democracy, we face the bigger bang, OF A DETERMINED, RIGHTEOUSLY PISSED FOE!

******z, ******z, ******Z! Do you not see how the Brits made the Holocaust happen, by coercions and incitements, yet now that there is a UN with a light-blue, Israel-colored flag, you all cannot wait to die in WWI, carried forward for your stupid, barking assholes, which you think with, apparently? You don't get to have the illegal, INFLATIONARY POWER DEALS, and BRAC, without looking STUPID.

You don't get to have aid to Israel AND your power fetish, never mind the biodiesel, the hemp alcohol and castor oil AND the genetic engineered biodiesel, BOTH. Your costs are catching you. The Chinese bankers will not pay for you uglies to chase Usama, forever.

And somebody over at the Chief Eunuch's better talk to Kerry and all the other ignorant, talking shits, who happened to make Senator in the OLD, pre-parliamentary US Congress, to undermine the OLD republic, obvioulsy in need of a better O.S., and right NOW, Gates.

You people drove Chappelle to S.A. You killed Richard Pryor. Who else is left? Bob G-Note, that's all! Most other folks SUCK dead moosedicks, too hard to go out in public afterwards. I wouldn't suck a moosedick even once, SUCKAS. Not a dead one, at all.