PDA

View Full Version : The Ooo Euro summer tour 2006

Jack68
04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
I know,shoulda quit when Moonie died like Zeppelin.I know should of definitely stopped when the Ox cashed in.Anyway a new 12 minute song will be out in june and then they will hit festivels with the red hot chili peppers and i think the flaming lips for some of the shows.hopefully the new album will be out in september before the US leg kicks off.Hell yeah im going.
4 April 2006
The Who European Tour - Updated

The band have added a few more shows to their 2006 European jaunt. Hers is the complete schedule (as of today), which is likely to be the final list of dates (give or take a show being added) in Europe on this leg of the tour.

JUNE
18 Brighton Centre, England
25 O2 Wireless Festival - Leeds, England
28 Bristol City Football Club, England
30 Werchter Festival - Belgium
JULY
2 Hyde Park Calling Festival - London Hyde Park, England
3 Beaulieu Motor Museum - Hampshire, England
5 Liverpool Docks, England
6 Liverpool Docks, England
8 Oxegen Festival, Dublin, Eire
9 T In The Park Festival, Scotland
11 Bonn Museumplatz, Germany
12 Berlin Wuhleide, Germany
15 Sporting Club, Monte Carlo
17 Vienne Theatre Antique (near Lyon), France
18 Metz Amneville Arena, France
22 Lovely Days Festival, St Polten, Austria
23 Cathedral Square, Ulm, Germany
26 Palais St Jordi, Barcelona, Spain
27 Sports Palace, Madrid, Spain

Shaun Ponsonby
04-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Jack68

JULY
5 Liverpool Docks, England

Got my tickets for that bitch the day the went on sale. I was cued up outside for 4 hours on a cold, wet day. I had to go home and defrost my toes.

The venue is called "Liverpool Big Top Arena", by the way. Its not a real venue, its just a big tent that they put up in the docks and they have a festival called the summer pops, which is basically a month of shows. Also playing this year are Whitesnake, Bryan Adams, Oscar Peterson, James Brown and a bunch of others.

Jack68
04-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Nice.

Casemeister
04-09-2006, 11:25 AM
I hope they bring the tour to Australia. The show I saw in 2004 (and now have on CD) changed me from a fairly big Who fan into a MASSIVE Who fan. It was AWESOME.

Jérôme Frenchise
04-09-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks a lot Jack for information! I'll check whether I can still get ticks for (Saturday!!) June 17th. :cool: