PDA

View Full Version : Is John Deacon a woofter too?

Golden AWe
04-08-2006, 03:31 PM
It might be his 80's style but in my opinion he looks more woofter than frieddie sometimes, seriously.

Discuss.

Oh yeah, just saw Queen Magic in Budapest 1986 on cable...pretty amazing stuff, not sure whether there's studio input on the tracks as well. Anybody seen it, I know it's available on DVD as well?

Discuss pt.2.

Matt White
04-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Deacon is suspect.......

The '86 DVD is solid.....

Hardrock69
04-08-2006, 03:59 PM
No John is not suspect.

He is gay.

He has admitted it in interviews.

FORD
04-08-2006, 04:37 PM
I always figured they were all gay, with the possible exception of Brian May.

If Roger's not a self-obsessed narcissistic queen, he sure does a damn good imitation of one.

bueno bob
04-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
No John is not suspect.

He is gay.

He has admitted it in interviews.

This I did not know...

DavidLeeNatra
04-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
This I did not know...

because it's bullshit:

John Richard Deacon was the bassist for the rock band Queen. Born 19 August 1951 in Oadby, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, he was the youngest member of the band. Of the four members of Queen, he wrote the fewest songs; however, several of his compositions were big hits, such as "You're My Best Friend", "Another One Bites the Dust", "I Want To Break Free", and "Friends Will Be Friends". He played rhythm and acoustic guitars on several albums as well as occasional keyboards.
He lives in South-west London with his wife Veronica and their five sons and one daughter. John Deacon occasionally visits the Queen fan club to keep up to date with the world of Queen but remains an elusive character. He enjoys drinking tea, playing golf, and music wise "likes a bit of everything". According to The Sunday Times Rich List he is worth £50 million in 2004.

Coyote
04-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Oh yeah, just saw Queen Magic in Budapest 1986 on cable...

Guess who forgot to watch that... FUCK!! :mad:

Did I miss anything?

guwapo_rocker
04-08-2006, 08:58 PM
If he's not gay, he wrote the gayest Queen song.

Anonymous
04-08-2006, 09:35 PM
He does look like a woofter, but then all members of Queen did. Mainly because of Freddie's idealism, I suspect.

But who cares? If ALL gay people cuntributed to entertainment/society like Freddie did instead of releasing please-pork-me-in-the-arse-several-times-cause-i'm-more-gay-than-a-monkey-with-an-itchin'-anus stuff like george michael or robbie williams, we wouldn't have all these prejudices against faggits like we do nowadays.

And that's that.

Cheers! :bottle:

blueturk
04-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
If he's not gay, he wrote the gayest Queen song.

John Deacon didn't write "Get Down, Make Love"!

Hardrock69
04-09-2006, 02:34 AM
Guess what? I was wrong about John Deacon...yes I admit it.

I got my peeps mixed up.

It was the bassist for Styx who is gay.

For some odd reason I was thinking of his story, and transposed it with John Deacon.

bueno bob
04-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
faggits

!!!!

SO YOU'RE THREE LOCK ROCK!!!!

:mad:

Shaun Ponsonby
04-09-2006, 08:46 AM
How dare you.

Three Inch Cock is NOT an alias.

The Budapest show hasn't officially been released on DVD. It has been released on Video, but not DVD, other than a few Video to DVD transfers on E-bay. I think Brian and Roger have been clever in that field. They have been releasing everything one at a time, and evey 6 months or so to keep interest going and money flowing.

And John Deacon could well be a closet-monster, especially when you see his hair in the "Radio Ga Ga" video. What was he thinking of?

Nickdfresh
04-09-2006, 10:07 AM
I think I heard that "Ready Freddie" was the only Queen member that was an all-out poofter (and even he hit it both ways apparently)...

Anonymous
04-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
!!!!

SO YOU'RE THREE LOCK ROCK!!!!

:mad:

Yes! I mean, no! No, I'm not. I don't even have an alias. Well, apart from that other one - but I don't use it anymore.

Cheers! :bottle:

Diver Down NJ
04-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Guess what? I was wrong about John Deacon...yes I admit it.

I got my peeps mixed up.

It was the bassist for Styx who is gay.

Not just gay, but he also has AIDS.

FORD
04-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Diver Down NJ
Not just gay, but he also has AIDS.

The irony is amazing....

In a band that has a girly looking guitarist, and a showtunes loving keyboard player, the most normal looking guy turns out to be gay.

Cato
04-09-2006, 06:27 PM
what's a wooter?

Golden AWe
04-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by Cato
what's a wooter?

what's a nipponese fuckwit?

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Where's the toilet?