PDA

View Full Version : The Top 100 most influental people in VH message board history.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:22 AM
1- Pojo Risin' - I might get some heat for putting him at numero uno... but what else can I say about the man? Sarge was no doubt the innovator behind all this... but this dude is the Bruno Sammartino of the VH Message boards... not only is the greatest poster of all time... but he is heart of the Roth Army... a former vhlinks refuge... started the EUAS foundation... I wouldn't be posting here today if it wasn't for him... he carried the torch from sarge and kept this place alive... alot of people told me this place became the mezroarmy that's fucking bullshit... there is no Roth Army without Pojo Risin'... and nobody deserves the #1 spot more than him.

2- Sarge- A fucking genius... nothing else to say... I can't remeber how many nights I stayed up with him on IM... while he perfected the art of message boards... he was years ahead of his time... and nobody holds a candle next to this man. I think there was some beef with him with a minority of people in exile to DDLR.COM... and for the record... nobody would be anything without this man.

3- Von Halen - One of two people I personally met from these message boards... kept the spirit of the Roth Army alive with his website. Probably one of the nicest guys I ever met. If anyone deserves a round of applause for keeping the army alive... it's this man.

4- hitch1969 - When dedicated this site he is the most relevant of all posters... and to me personally the funniest man in the history of the internet... if you were around for the mike b war... you already know this... VIVA HITCHWORLD!

5- Brett - We never really saw eye to eye... but how can you not respect a man who started it all? I have an enormous respect for this man... regardless of his views of the band. A Class Act.

6- Grant - The vh news original... this dude used to update his site for several years with Van Halen news... and his contributions are sorely missed.

7- Seshmeister - Former Roth Army mod turned DDLR.com webbie... will be forever immortalized with Whitney Houston "The Greatest Love of ALL" MIDI during the vhlinks/rotharmy war... I also enjoyed fat trolling with him too... i know this pisses him off... but he's a top 5 funniest posters when he's drunk.

8- SoCalChelle - Former PD mod, and friend of mine. Caught alot of slack during her reign as PD mod... she hosts her own tortured VH site... probably the most important of the female posters... she left her mark in the VH community.

9- South Texas Rocker - Former slawterhouse mod... fuck it... this dude was davidleeroth.com when it was open with a message board... I don't care who the TK! was... when you thought slawterhouse... the first person you think of is the Mighty STR. Probably the biggest VH fan I ever met.

10- flappo - the king of fucking photoshop... and the most misunderstood person in all of Van Halen land... despite all the controversy... he should be remembered for the eyes of the night war... and of course with Mr. Knockz... his battles are legendary!

More to come...

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:45 AM
11- FORD - Never really butt heads with him in the front line... one of the most knowledgable fans of VH I know... and his war with tim pabs was a classic.... thus the OSAMA FORD LADEN avatar.

12- Fabulous Shadow - Did I say that right? The biggest fucking heel in the history of message boards... the queen of trolls.... nobody can piss off an audience more than this woman... every battle was legendary! The Raven, fab, mike b, WARF war at DDLR.com turned the whole message board upside down.... it was classic.

13- Loons - Original Roth Army mod has always been entertaining... one of the true originals who never left this place.... wella wella well... yez yez yez

14- Conmee - Roth Army webbies from near the beginning... did alot for this site... never really talked with him too much... except for the pete story... and of course we both own the Stanley Kubrick collection.

15- ELVIS - Woah... gotta alot of respect for this dude... here's a guy who stayed loyal to sarge when everyone jumped boat... constantly updating the front line... he's a damn good mod... and we talked on the phone a couple times... he's a cool dude!

16- Seenbad - Brett Norton's other testicle... just kiddin'... probably the best of the link posters... he's the first person that comes to mind when you think of vhlinks besides brett,,,, sorry about the fantasy basketball season! LOL
He was amazed on how much dirt I had on eyes of the night... when I kicked his ass.... remember he called this place " a dumptank of a website" LMAO

17- redblkwht - This dude should be a webbie here... he's been around forever... I enjoy the fantasy leagues with him... he's the best!

18- Alinchainz - His wars with Joe Thunder will go down in infamy! Him and pojo make the Athletic supporter what it is!

19- Va Beach VH Fan - Original Roth Army mod... big sports fan... another reason I play fantasy sports... he's always competitve and fun to be around!

20- Mike B/ SpanishFly Guy - He deserves a top 20 on the hitchwar alone... and helped me with Diamond Mafia back when the army had barely any traffic... I think he fucking hates my guts now... but jesus... was it fun here and DDLR.com with him around. Best friends at one time on the boards... turned bitter enemies... I can honestly say I've been through more shit on these message boards with Mike.... than anyone else... I still respect the dude alot!

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:05 AM
21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!

22- Brownsound1 - Roth Army webbie, and damn good poster. I think we had beef for a lil while... might have been my fault though... during the WARF going to slawterhouse fiasco... I always wondered if he was the main factor behind me getting fired from webmaster here... but I deserved it... I couldn't even cut and paste at that time! LMAO ... ANYWAYS... he is a major factor why the Army is successful today.

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.

24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.

25- Susie Q - The first female mod of the army... great chick... don't know why she's involved with that nutcase Diamond Den,,,, I still love the girl.

26- The Knockz - I will say this for the record... the most fun I ever had as a moderator was when I modded the DDLR.com main with him. This dude gets such a bad rap... but he's a cool dude... I don't care what anyone says about him! I miss the old vids you used to show!

27- Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

28- Down In Flames - One of my favorites from the links... he started the whole cyber bar shit... maybe that was a bad thing lol.

29- 1984/ DLR Invasion - Was one of my best friends from the army... and the PD... this dude was the first person to start the picture posting trend... don't know what happened to DLR Invasion... he just disappeared... I remember him telling me a story of how he was reallly a female... and betrayed everyone's trust.... kinda spooky... but this dudette is responsible for the photoshopping and picture posting today.... she's the first to do it.

30 -deguello - This person is my favorite person at DDLR.com
He's their biggest asset... me and him worked our ass off on the interview section... there is nothing bad to say about this person... he's the best.

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:05 AM
i'm going to sleep...

lots of more people to mention...

GOODNIGHT!

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:24 AM
FUCK IT...

31- Rustoffa - The only person who laughs at my jokes!

32- MAX - Respect him for keeping the spirit of EUAS alive... wish I had a chance to mod main with him instead of beinf his replacement.

33- Panamark- Roth Army supermod, and the dude who created the reunion torch... old school army at it's best!

34- twonabomber - Would be higher... except I hated this fucker until 2006... and it took a depeche mode conversation for us to become friends... this is the hardest working mod at DDLR.com

35- DlocRoth - Another Fantasy sports friend... cool dude... who liked my freestyle battle with ILL MITCH!

36-ILL MITCH - This dude is so far outta touch with reality... you gotta love him... he's a fucking cult legend here at the Roth Army.

37- filthylilmouth - Haven't talked to her in awhile... but if you posted at DDLR.COM during 2002/03 how could you forget her contribution to the ANNIE KUZMA trolling debacle.

38- Calderone - Holy Shit! This dude is obssessed with DLR... but he can do one kick ass DLR scream.... I remember being very impressed with his band.... one of the kewlest dudes down in South America.

39- houseofpain - This place has not been the same without him and his brother redfire... I miss the Led Zeppelin conversations we had.

40- Tim Pabs - This dude was another heel... he took on the whole Pleasure Dome... and opened a board for hitch.... then hitch turned on him lmao... The fucking alien head avatars of PD mods was classic.... what the fuck happened to him?

BITEYOASS
04-10-2006, 09:16 AM
So where am I in this? I'll just be happy to be No. 100. Hell I've been with the Roth Army since the very beginning, Sarge can vouch for me on that. :D

DlocRoth
04-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet. ;)

Roy Munson
04-10-2006, 09:36 AM
FORD should be in the top ten. Other than that it looks good!

DlocRoth
04-10-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Booya, WARF!!!

Ol' Dloc...no. 35 with a bullet. ;)

And like my fantasy teams...overrated. LOL

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 10:07 AM
I would have put Rikk higher up in the list.

ELVIS
04-10-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
FORD should be in the top ten.

He's # 11, right on top of Fug...:D

seenbad
04-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the mention. Looks like I made the list twice! :)

seenbad
04-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by WARF
[B]21- PHOENIX - My first friend here at the Roth Army... we registered a day apart... I even remember his first thread.... "Van Halen's 7TH album". He's a cool dude for a Canadian LOL!

And he let me be a mod at the army for a few weeks. Great fella! :)

23- DiverDowninKy- Nobody share more mp3's or vids... or anything else pertaining to VH than this man... everything I have in my hard drive I owe to this man... who asked for nothing in return.

I pulled a lot of files down from this dude back in 1999 from good ole' NAPSTER!!

Brett
04-10-2006, 01:49 PM
WARF, you have a good memory, impressive list.

Brett
04-10-2006, 01:55 PM
BTW WARF, Pabs still posts at Links, usually in the sports forums.

WARF
04-10-2006, 04:09 PM
41- YankeeRose - Another one of the original female army mods... had a fucking funny alias SKANKEE HOSE with the name "natural born killer underneath"... the dude used to follow her around after she talked about her abortions online lmao.... I liked her though... she used to be the punchline of every hitch joke alongside mike b.

42- Joe Thunder - A Top 3 troll of all time. Yeah this dude is a pedophile... but he's unintentionally entertaining to say the least... The Alinchainz wars and no-show at froggy's sports bar was a classic.

43- Eddie Italian - The inspiration behind the Diamond Mafia... not sure if he's still around or not.... I used to post in the "YUNNNK" thread when I first registered.

44- Warham - Roth Army mod laying the smackdown in the frontline... one of pojo's favorite posters.

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.

46- Glenn - One of Brett's big guns over at vhlinks... he's got something like a billion posts... I don't recall having a single conversation with him... but when you talk about mega post counts... this is the first dude I think of... who posts exclusively at vhlinks.

47- Brad Starks - Yeah, this guy is way low! A total fucking toolbag.... running a corporate whore website... I lost all respect for the man years ago.... didn't ever have the balls to make a DLR avatar for his forums... it was funny how everyone kissed his ass trying to be a mod there.... alot of good it has done to them now.... the only reason he's on the list is because he is somewhat relevant to the Van Halen world.... but I still think he is a fucking TOOLBAG! hitch1969's GREAT SATAN of the internet speech was fucking hysterical!!!

48- Igosplut - DDLR.com supermod... does a good job over there... one of the few people over there I would defend in a heartbeat.

49- TMR/VAI - Watching this dude post is like watching a comic book character come to life.... his rants about EEAS band... and how he likes YFLM more than any classic Van Halen album comments were classic.... if there is any defination of a diehard DLR fan.... it's him.... I also believe the term, "Rothtard" was started because of him. Regardless, he left his mark in Van Halen message board history.

50- FERNANDO - The most worthless poster in internet history! He used to post shit like "?..." and " no news is good news!" A dumb fucking mexican who probably drinks cabo everyday.... I thought this person was fake until SoCalChelle said she met him.... why anyone would post 10,000 times of pure nonsensical bullshit is beyond me.

Warham
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
Hot damn!

:D

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 04:23 PM
How can this NOT have a Sticky?

Does WARF deserve a sticky?

Damn straight.

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 04:27 PM

45- Terry - The most underated of all the Roth Army posters. This guy has been around since the beginning... and almost every post is right on the money as far as Van Halen is concerned. If I was a webbie he would have been a mod 6 years ago... I don't know why he is constantly overlooked.

Amen.

Terry also laid the wood to Thudner on The Wall during the down time as well.

Guitar Shark
04-10-2006, 04:28 PM
I don't believe SoCalChelle actually met FERNANDO, although she claimed to have exchanged emails with him.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 04:30 PM
will a certain Attention Whore of the year of 2005 being making an apperance later on the list :D LMMFAO. Grate list, A lot of good people, But Wheres Bueno and Lumbergh, And NickD? Surely they deserve to be up there ahead of Joe Thunder.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Fuck Terry. I should be a mod. I should be on this list. Totally.

WARF
04-10-2006, 04:35 PM
51- Mike Blair - Sarge and staff used to crack on this guy all the time... dumb typical redneck... he ran the DLRND way back in the day... before me and Von Halen took over... I personally never knew the guy... but he was the first to run a DLR news site.

52- TK! - The two guys who run ads... and former webmasters of the official David Lee Roth website... they never did anything worthwhile for the man... the only thing good about their version of the official Roth Army site was you would occasional hear something from Dave.... the site was dark and dreary... and the forums were boring... I would have them alot higher if they didn't sue David Lee Roth after slawterhouse closed down.

53- Cathedral - Pretty cool dude... with the exception of the PD classic... "Sammy Hagar saved my life" thread. He was the best picture archive mod ever IMO.

54- Spanish Doctor - Original EUAS gang.... kinda disapeared after the failed 2000 reunion... I think you can find him at the Iron Maiden board now.

55- Sensible Shoes - Longtime DDLR.com mod... I think she's a damn good poster too... and perhaps one of the best looking ladies in DLR land.

56- rumnbeerncigs - One of my favorites at slawterhouse... his brother plays guitar for Queenscryhe... I brought him onboard at DDLR.com for awhile... I think he's wasted everytime I talk to him.

57- Top Timmy - Brett's right hand man... Another person I never talk to... but does alot of graphic work for vhlinks.

58- Wooda - DDLR.com webmaster... me and him fucking hated each other for a long time...we just recently actually started talking.... I have mixed feelings about this guy.... but I gotta admit.... he moved up fast in the world for a DDLR.com member to webbie in less than a year.

59- LoungeMachine - One of the few newbies worth talking too... I like his in your face attitude... it's very classic Van Halenish.

WARF
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
OOPS DOUBLE POST

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:03 PM
60- Guitar Shark - aka MATT LOCK - I hated him at PD... now he's a fucking cool dude... This guy has closed more threads... then I have started in my career. I wish I could send some of the old Pleasure Dome mods in a room... lock them up... and just fucking KARMA their asses all day and night!

61- Michael Jackson - The person was posting false rumors about the band at the pleasure dome in 2000... everyone believed this fucker too... it was funny watching the PD members cry the blues when they found out this person was a hoax.

62- Mr Grimsdale - The king of the Romper Room... the all- time post leader... deserves to be enshrined here in the top 100.

63- DavidLeeNatra - Been pretty good friends with this dude at both here and DDLR.com ... After watching the Songs & Albums forum the past six years... he is the best mod of that forum ever.

64- GAR - The hitch1969 protege... You need to smoke a fucking blunt in order to understand what he's talking about.

65- Golden Awe - Roth Army original... and hall of fame dumpmeister... this dude is pretty damn funny... the vhlinks picture thread pissed off the entire vhlinks message board... you gotta love someone who has the power to piss of 10,000 people! LMAO

66- watthi - The very first troll here at the Roth Army... now has his place in history.

67- ed6150 - I'm pretty sure this was the first person banned at vhlinks... they gave this dude a billion chances... he went out in a blaze of glory against the entire vhlinks message board in late 2000... before I got the final laugh as the poster, "Jamacian Sammy". Who was really me... but Brett and company thought was ed6150... and he was banned forever.
Personally, I like the guy!
He was the only person to stand up for me when I was a Roth Army webmaster... I was gettin' alot of heat from staff here.... about making Sammy Hagar jokes at the links.... Brownsound told me to quit parading around the links making fun of Sammy.... I didn't... and I was fired lol.... Ed6150 was the dude laughing at my shit the whole time lmao!!!

68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

69- bueno bob - I never was much of a sheep pen person.... cuz my of EUAS roots... but this dude is pretty funny... I wanted to murder him when he had the Daphne Zunga picture in his signature for a month lol... one of the best of the new schoolers.... is a dead ringer for Judd Nelson.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
68- Dave's Bitch aka Sammy's Bitch - Alot of people were dissin' Sharon when she first came onboard... I liked her immediately... just a young girl converted from Van Hagar fan... to Van Halen fan... she got a bad deal over here... I always liked her. There are some personal things going on in her life right now.... I hope she is okay.

She's my Best Friends on these boards, Me and her talk alot. She Made me a Megadeth Fan too. :)

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
She is definately one of my favourites too.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:24 PM
CAT

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Where's 3LR. That guy, who contray to common belief was not an alias, caused a lot of controversy over here.

Coyote
04-10-2006, 05:27 PM
24- Cult Of Roth - The Gary Cherone voodoo doll? If you were around in 2000/01 this dude was a legend.

:killer:

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:27 PM
70- diamondd - aka diamondsr4ever - the first mod fired from the Roth Army... and first moderator of the legendary basement forum long myself... took alot of heat for selling out the Roth Army for modding the pleasure dome... I think he still dislikes me to this day... he started the infamous "Italian guide" where me, him and mike used to terrorize the pleasure dome by cursing at their members in Italians so that mods wouldn't deduct karma points.

71- AlbertR - The god of all Van Halen bootlegs... and one of the original Roth Army webbies... I don't even know if he still posts.

72- Matt White - Sheep pen member... helped with alot of the modern day Roth Army success by castrated every sheep he came across.

73- Mr. Walker- The guy responsible for gettin' me into the darkness... and even gave me an old Motley Crue bootleg exclusively on a PM... he stood by mike b during our war at DDLR.com and hates my fucking guts to this day.

74- Spock - Perhaps one of the greatest aliases of all time... started by hitch1969.... Rain Man was another good one... this was his best one.. I miss those days.

75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.

76- Blueyedmurder - Roth Army webbies turned DDLR.com webbie... now webmaster at the Ray Luzier site... will be forever remembered with his war against hitch1969... and tried to devert attention by creating his 'Operation Christmas Child" thread in main... giving toys to needy children.... while hitch1969 was stomping a mudhole in his ass!

77- Sweet Irony aka Jay's Spokesperson - One of my favorite PD mods... now resides at DDLR.com after a long hiatus.

78- diamondsgirl - The most knowledgable of the female DLR fans used to be a regular at vhlinks... I begged pojo several times for her to become apart of Eat Us And Smile.... she was also a regular in the fantasy bars at links... I love the Betty avatars!!

79- Mike Oxlong & DLR Newsboy - Sarge used to flame these fuckers on a daily basis when they were competing against the army in 2001... they ran a now defunct site called dlrjustice.com ... they were a fucking flash in the pan... but I loved their "Guilt causes cancer" thread... it was one of the best articles I ever read concerning Eddie Van Halen.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
75- unchainme - I was gonna leave this attention whore out of my list... just because he is an attention whore... but he was the first to include videos into his posts... which is a landmark... he also sadly is the winner of, "The worst goodbye thread"... I like the dude... had quite a few good conversations with him in the house of music.

You mean You like Me? You really like Me? Thanks for putting me on the list, Bro.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:33 PM
I must say, this is an interesting thread.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 05:33 PM
Indeed.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:35 PM
CAT

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:40 PM
80- Coyote - The original Diamond Mafia consigliere... I almost forgot about him... he's been around here forever.... he was long overdue for a mod job.

81- hain23x - The first Roth Army supermod... I believe sarge fired him in 2000... and hasn't posted much over here since... I know for a fact pojo was sad to see him go... and i'm not sure what happened... but this is the guy who created the infamous, "Me Wise Magic" video... who set the standard for the BIG FAT SAMMY videos to come.

82- Vinny Velvet - Another Roth Army original from the EUAS gang... also known as the SHOWSTOPPA! The guy has been around for ages!

83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

85- Eyes Of The Night - His wars with me and flappo are legendary... I can't understand a word of anything he says... and his guitar solos were hysterical... he was my biggest enemy for years... I kinda miss the fucker.... he got me into the SYSTEM OF A DOWN group.

86- Douglas T - Fellow Floridian... and a very cool DLR fan... I like his woodwork shown in the pic archive.

87- Bantonelli - Rookie of the year for 2005... Pasadena girl... always trying to raise money for DLR hollywood star.... never gets enough people... but you gotta give her credit.... she's about as loyal to DLR as they come.

88- hellraiser- DDLR.com mod always cracks me up... he was always trying to fuck my alias RAVEN at that site... doesn't speak very good english... he probably still thinks Raven is a real woman.

89- hambon4lif- Finally got his mod dues at DDLR.com... and he deserves it... I've known him for years... he always appreciated my sense of humor.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
83- DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

84- nickdfresh- Sheep Pen guy... loyal army member.

These Two should be higher than me on the list. That is true About 7884, The man is an evil Motherfucker, But Goddamn He can be hilliarious while doing it.

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:54 PM
90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

91- KANE - Old school Diamond Mafia member is now a flash in the pan. He doe have the prestigious honor alongside ELVIS as the first two Roth Army members banned. Yes, Elvis was banned as "harcuttt" for some dumb ass reason.

92- Dave's PA Rental - Would be alot higher if it wasn't for his, "How to sneak into a Van Hagar concert backstage!" thread J/k LMAO... the longest current main mod is still going strong.... he also has one of my favorite user names.

93- Three Lock Rock - Decent alias used to cause all kinds of controversy here.... pretty good top 10 heel overall.

94- Lead Synth - Hot ass Van Hagar/Halen chick from the links... If I could bang one chick from a Van Halen message board... she would be it. LOL Other than that... I never talked to the girl. LMAO

95- Jesterstar - Are you a jester all star? This dude is a legend at hitchworld... and was pretty good troll over here... his best act was the, "I'm becoming a webmaster" schtick... and he was good at it... but he still is overshadowed by the Riddler.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.

WARF
04-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
I told you, 3LR is not an alias. He's as real as a cat.

I don't care how much you talk to me dude... your not gonna be on my list!!!

Mr. Vengeance
04-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Three Lock Rock???? That Cunt?

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't care how much you talk to me dude... your not gonna be on my list!!!

I'm not after a place on the list, I'm just think this thread is a good idea.

To be honest, I don't think I even deserve a place on the list. Compared to most of the folk on your list, I'm still a newbie.

ThrillsNSpills
04-10-2006, 06:03 PM
90- Lou - What a piece of shit... he's on my list... cuz he's the only person to be fired more times than me lol... He's the only guy I ever met... that nobody likes... and the oldest person on the board to not lose his virginity... what a prick... this douchebag will be forver immortalized here.... fucking cunt! I still have your "OU812 IS A GREAT ALBUM" THREAD saved.... you pussy!

Was that thread the inspiriation for your "Set your testicles on fire, or listen to OU812 thread" ?
How much negative karma was received for that one? :rofl:

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Three Lock Rock???? That Cunt?

How dare you.

3 Lock rock is an intelligent man. Ask him a question, he'll give you an answer. So long as it isn't too challenging, like "Where do you live?". And, his spelling is always spot on.

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
96- Full Bug aka smokie aka the full bong - Is a Van Halen fan trapped inside of a Van Hagar body.

97- scottythebody - The dude fucking cracks me up... and he loves wrestling... so he's on my list.

98- billy007- He has the honor of the most hysterical thread of 2000.
The Lost Sammy Tapes.

99- gwapo_Rocker - The dude responsible for the Rikk and MAX vhlinks threads..... scary fucking evidence lol... I would have crawled underneath a rock after those were revealed personally.

100- Imapus Sylicker - Diehard wrestling fan... finishes off my list...

Sorry if you didn't make my list.... but you probably were forgotten... or just plain didn't deserve it!

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Was that thread the inspiriation for your "Set your testicles on fire, or listen to OU812 thread" ?

It may shock you to hear that I often set my testicles on fire.

But, I never listen to OU812. Now, thats just low. You'd have to be pretty desperate to resort to THAT fatal action.

Shaun Ponsonby
04-10-2006, 06:09 PM
I enjoyed that list.

Now do one of the 100 Most Uninfluental People in VH Message Board History-the ones no-one can remember.

Or, can't you remember them?

Guitar Shark
04-10-2006, 06:09 PM
WARF, I can't believe you forgot STEVE SAVICKI !!!!!! :mad:

;)

Warham
04-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Somebody should sticky this classic piece of work.

:)

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Somebody should sticky this classic piece of work.

I said that back on page 1, dummy.

You were too busy printing out a copy to show your friends :D

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
WARF, I can't believe you forgot STEVE SAVICKI !!!!!! :mad:

;)

He complains too fucking much.
But the hitch1969, "Savicki After Dark" is a cult classic.

Warham
04-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I said that back on page 1, dummy.

You were too busy printing out a copy to show your friends :D

Isn't it a great resume enhancer? lmao

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Diamond Den should be honored with his, "Osama Bin Laden was a tactical genius" thread lol

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Great job WARF

Should be plenty of fodder for discussion and flaming.

Correct me if I'm wrong......was Mez on the list?

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Nope... he clicked cancel...

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Sorry mezro was fucking hysterical at times...

Then he dropped a shit bomb on the entire site...

And hasn't posted since December...

You think you can walk in... and tell WARF... a Roth Army legend...

That you are the future of this website?

WRONG!

I just laughed and walked away.

Did he quit?

Was he fired?

Who fucking knows or cares...

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 06:30 PM
:cool:

Flash Bastard
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM

Me either. Terry makes my top 10, and is deserving of being a mod.

I didn't see Dan or Max on this list... both deserving a top 10 in my book.

Coyote
04-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Great list, WARF. :cool:

Guitar Shark
04-10-2006, 06:33 PM
Other old school nominations (my apologies if any of these are already on the list):

lance watts
badkaraoke
WARHEAD
Dr. Love
Jimmie Walker
Mugambi Baby
Dickens Cider

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:35 PM
With all jokes aside... mezro was one funny as mofo but...
Pojo and Sarge are the brains behind this web site.

Mezro was just a glorified moderator.

LoungeMachine
04-10-2006, 06:41 PM

Dr. Love

If for no other reason than his classic OWNING of JizzySTOOL :D

Guitar Shark
04-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Other old school nominations (my apologies if any of these are already on the list):

lance watts
badkaraoke
WARHEAD
Dr. Love
Jimmie Walker
Mugambi Baby
Dickens Cider

And how could I forget FullBugAZ, whose conversation with Michael Anthony may have been the final straw that broke the Pasture Dump's back.

Warham
04-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I can't disagree with you there, WARF.

His stock really took a dive near the end of his posting here.

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't wanna hear any bullshit... cuz i'm not on the list either! :)

Warham
04-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Where would you put yourself on that list? :)

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Where would you put yourself on that list? :)

#1 :D

WARF
04-10-2006, 06:46 PM
I dunno... I'd like to think as myself in a player in this web site.

Seriously... top 20 somewhere...

Douglas T.
04-10-2006, 07:01 PM
You ALL ROTH!
...badness bringin' up the rear ... the menace is loose again!

Angel
04-10-2006, 07:04 PM
#1 :D

I thought that BJ I gave you was so that you'd put me on there! Just for that... spit... here, have it back!

You know I love ya, WARF baby... keep that rainbow happy now! ;)

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Fuck forgot about angel... you #101

Annie Kuzma hunter!

Angel
04-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Fuck forgot about angel... you #101

Annie Kuzma hunter!

It's time we spent more time together my dear... ;)

I have a bone to pick with you placing FAB over ME! However, as I did pretend to be her pretending to be me over at DDLR.COM, you may have been confused!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showpost.php?p=226453&postcount=59

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 07:19 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatflappo/.Pictures/dork.jpg

Where'd you put this man on the list?

Big Troubles
04-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I'm amazed that you remember and talk to, that many people. Wow. Cool thread. :cool:

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
The order isn't the order... of how much I like the person...

Fab was the most hated person in the history of all message boards.

There was nobody who could play an entire audience like her.

Love her or hate her... she was a major part of the drama and entertainment that unfolded.

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:26 PM
fuck I forgot katydid...

Big Troubles
04-10-2006, 07:27 PM
lol

Douglas T.

86- Douglas T - Fellow Floridian... and a very cool DLR fan... I like his woodwork shown in the pic archive.

:D DANG! Didn't even think I was worthy! I remember bringin' in th' NEW YEAR with ya right here online my friend! THX! Made my day! DT dances a jig around his chair!

WARF
BT you were gonna make the list too... minus the goodbye thread lmao!

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Is the rotharmy (katy's version) still open?

Mr. Vengeance
04-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Where's Carmine? Surprised he's off the list.

Hey one day, I'll hopefully make it. More pron might help.:D

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Start a war with someone... that usually helps! LOL

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Can I post a Vid in this thread?

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:44 PM
WHICH ONE?

Mr. Vengeance
04-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Ha...had a few wars with the Nirvana bitches...Unchainme went so crazy he decided to flame the thread. Dumb cunt.

seenbad
04-10-2006, 07:52 PM

Love her or hate her... she was a major part of the drama and entertainment that unfolded.

I trained her over at links before she came here. Taught her everything I know. You're welcome.

Btw, I typed pm's to 3 webbies over here with the suggestion of pre-emptive bannishment and a full crystal ball look to the future to come with her staying on.

Can't say I didn't accurately warn ya.;)

But who am I but number 16 on what will surely go down in history as "the list".

WARF, I shall displace myself as 16 and put you there, moving myself to 17.

jhale667
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance

Hey one day, I'll hopefully make it. More pron might help.:D

Obviously not. ;)

seenbad
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM

Mugambi Baby

Oh he was on there, just under a different name. ;)

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
I trained her over at links before she came here. Taught her everything I know. You're welcome.

Btw, I typed pm's to 3 webbies over here with the suggestion of pre-emptive bannishment and a full crystal ball look to the future to come with her staying on.

But who am I but number 16 on what will surely go down in history as "the list".

LMAO!
You fucker!!!

seenbad
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh and I agree that Dr. Love should at least have honorable mention here, and his bitch is WAY HOT!!

Damn I wanna fuck that chick!!

WARF
04-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh he was on there, just under a different name. ;)

Who was Mugambi Baby?

seenbad
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Who was Mugambi Baby?

Cult favorite at the PD.

seenbad
04-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Same person as Kitty Kat Nutsack actually.

WARF
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
?...

FORD
04-10-2006, 08:07 PM
This must be a Spinal Tap inspired list, because the Top 10 goes to #11 :cool:

I'd like to thank WARF, the academy, and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for this honor, and also the Van Heineken Sisters, Ray Danniels, Sammy Hagar and the Bush Criminal Empire for fueling the fires for the last 10 years.

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKMj7N3c3T8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKMj7N3c3T8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here Ya Go Mo'Fo's One of the Crue's best Non-Shout/Too Fast tunes!

FORD
04-10-2006, 08:13 PM
FORD should be in the top ten. Other than that it looks good!

OK who are you, and how did you get Munson's password? :mad:

Terry
04-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Man, so many good folks on that list who I rarely see post anymore and just plain miss their presence...

rustoffa
04-10-2006, 09:36 PM
That's quite a list, and I appreciate the inclusion bro.

BUT, I highly doubt I'm the only one to laugh at your jokes.

There I was....casually browsing the forum the other night..... This shows up:
http://www.hughesandcoleman.com/images/photos/neck-injury.jpg

I fucking cried.

If someone ain't laughin' at that, they need to logthefuckout.

Terry
04-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
will a certain Attention Whore of the year of 2005 being making an apperance later on the list :D LMMFAO. Grate list, A lot of good people, But Wheres Bueno and Lumbergh, And NickD? Surely they deserve to be up there ahead of Joe Thunder.

Nothing but yeah

Flash Bastard
04-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Watthi...... there's a name from the archives.

That's some old school stuff there. Great to see Hain on the list,
I wish that dude would come around more often.

bobgnote
04-10-2006, 09:49 PM
i don't know. Who is MY favorite RothROCK ******?

96- Full Bug aka smokie aka the full bong - Is a Van Halen fan trapped inside of a Van Hagar body.

97- scottythebody - The dude fucking cracks me up... and he loves wrestling... so he's on my list.

The Lost Sammy Tapes.

99- gwapo_Rocker - The dude responsible for the Rikk and MAX vhlinks threads..... scary fucking evidence lol... I would have crawled underneath a rock after those were revealed personally.

Sorry if you didn't make my list.... but you probably were forgotten... or just plain didn't deserve it!

ACT like a ******, hey, YOU ARE A ******, horseshit-crab-head.

ELVIS
04-10-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I'd like to thank WARF, the academy, and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for this honor, and also the Van Heineken Sisters, Ray Danniels, Sammy Hagar and the Bush Criminal Empire for fueling the fires for the last 10 years.

No Dave, Dave ??

redblkwht
04-10-2006, 10:51 PM

WARF, I shall displace myself as 16 and put you there, moving myself to 17. Hey if im going moved to be # 18, ya gotta ask nicely..lol!!
nice list bro, i miss slaw bug bro..if hes in AZ i gotta meet him now im here & throw back a few beers along with rebel ;)

dickens cider, i forgot that guy..lmfao what a username!!

DlocRoth
04-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Fuckin A, WARF...

He really did 100....

And with a little blurb for each one... LOL

Here's to the son of a bitch with WAY too much time on his hands!

:guzzle:

Dave or the grave, motherfuckers!!!!

Diamondjimi
04-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Great thread.

Goddamn , that's a lot of typin !

light 'em up!
04-10-2006, 10:54 PM
64- GAR - The hitch1969 protege... You need to smoke a fucking blunt in order to understand what he's talking about.
Gar rules!

FORD
04-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No Dave, Dave ??

Dave hasn't pissed me off. Other than the fact that he hasn't fucking played a concert up here since 2003.

FORD
04-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Hey if im going moved to be # 18, ya gotta ask nicely..lol!!
nice list bro, i miss slaw bug bro..if hes in AZ i gotta meet him now im here & throw back a few beers along with rebel ;)

If I remember correctly, SlawBug was from Palm Springs or somewhere in that vicinity. So he's desert bound, just more Joshua Trees than Saguaro Cactus.

Roy Munson
04-10-2006, 11:24 PM

It's really me.

Roy Munson
04-10-2006, 11:32 PM

BTW, even though we have gone at it since the early days I have always enjoyed the banter with you. Your posts are witty, interesting to read and always keep people on their toes. That's what makes a great poster.

I gotta go now...I'm getting a little veclempt!

LOL

redblkwht
04-10-2006, 11:55 PM
BTW, even though we have gone at it since the early days I have always enjoyed the banter with you. Your posts are witty, interesting to read and always keep people on their toes. That's what makes a great poster.

I gotta go now...I'm getting a little veclempt!

LOL No haircutt
or the original rowdies Warf?

1999-2000 army was a bunch
of cowboy/biker/badassed
posters..
the wars back then were not
just funny, but fun to read!

another comment, your top 10 is DEAD on.

redblkwht
04-11-2006, 12:02 AM

91- KANE - Old school Diamond Mafia member is now a flash in the pan. He doe have the prestigious honor alongside ELVIS as the first two Roth Army members banned. Yes, Elvis was banned as "harcutt" for some dumb ass reason.

94- Lead Synth - Hot ass Van Hagar/Halen chick from the links... If I could bang one chick from a Van Halen message board... she would be it. LOL Other than that... I never talked to the girl. LMAO

Kane,
I had a chance to meet up
with him when i moved in Tampa..but lost his email
woulda done shots with him..

Harecutt, lmfao solved my
earlier post..lol
hambone4life was the other! :killer:

Leadsynth, i went to see
Fairwarning/5150 in chi town
one night before Hain moved to the city back in 2000'ish..
i read posts at links that
she was goin along with others to the same gig. Kinda interesting
i thought to meet some of
the gang..smoked some & went with my friends.
I kept my distance, cause i was disapointed to the hype that everyone made of her.
really..:(

Brett
04-11-2006, 12:14 AM
WARF, Mugambi Baby is actually already on the list under his true name. :)

Fab Shadow
04-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Angel
It's time we spent more time together my dear... ;)

I have a bone to pick with you placing FAB over ME! However, as I did pretend to be her pretending to be me over at DDLR.COM, you may have been confused!

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showpost.php?p=226453&postcount=59

Darlin, your a doll but you are no Fab Shadow ;)

Fab Shadow
04-11-2006, 12:22 AM

Amen brother WARF
In all my Hagar lovin glory I am the ALPHA OMEGA!

Fab Shadow
04-11-2006, 12:25 AM

Trained me? You were like YARN in my claws.
A simple pawn that lead me to the bigger and badder boys at the DDLR and then finally to the final rounds here at the ARMY. NO ONE at the LINKS ever came close to being GAME. You all got scared way to soon and ran for cover. Probably smart on your parts.

Flash Bastard
04-11-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Brett

In all my years on the various VH boards, I've never been able to figure out who was behind Mugambi Baby.

So if anyone wants to slip the name to me in PM, please do so. I'll grately appreciate it and keep my fucking trap shut about it.

Flash Bastard
04-11-2006, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by bobgnote
i don't know. Who is MY favorite RothROCK ******?

ACT like a ******, hey, YOU ARE A ******, horseshit-crab-head.

Sir... you are without a doubt the biggest douchebag I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with on the internet.

STICK THAT IN YOUR JOURNAL AND SMOKE IT.

Fucking inbred asshole. Climb back under the rock from whence you came.

twonabomber
04-11-2006, 01:09 AM

34- twonabomber - Would be higher... except I hated this fucker until 2006... and it took a depeche mode conversation for us to become friends... this is the hardest working mod at DDLR.com

i live to be hated, but thanks. :D

have you heard of any Depeche Mode tour this year?

Dan
04-11-2006, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Me either. Terry makes my top 10, and is deserving of being a mod.

I didn't see Dan or Max on this list... both deserving a top 10 in my book.

Thanks Flash Bastard and Roth On.

redblkwht
04-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber

i thought they already toured..
my wife digs them alot!

redblkwht
04-11-2006, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Watthi...... there's a name from the archives.

The only dude that had us EUASers attn for
a month straight..what a fucking war 24-7.

Matt White
04-11-2006, 01:30 AM
100 quality peeps.....

WARF ROCKIN' THE SURE SHOT

ALinChainz
04-11-2006, 01:40 AM
Was gonna say Dr. Love, Cathedral, and Ally_Kat myself.

Hell, I made top 20?

Check is in the mail WARF.

Coyote
04-11-2006, 06:16 AM
80- Coyote - The original Diamond Mafia consigliere... I almost forgot about him... he's been around here forever.... he was long overdue for a mod job.

I'll sign that.

VHND
04-11-2006, 08:37 AM
6- Grant - The vh news original... this dude used to update his site for several years with Van Halen news... and his contributions are sorely missed.

WOW, thanks man! Honoured to be part of the list.

Angel
04-11-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Fab Shadow
Darlin, your a doll but you are no Fab Shadow ;)

LMFAO!!! I'll take that as a compliment, my dear! ;)

twonabomber
04-11-2006, 11:02 AM
yeah, Angel may be a lot of things, but she's not a half-step away from being illiterate. :D

diamondsgirl
04-11-2006, 11:30 AM
28- Down In Flames - One of my favorites from the links... he started the whole cyber bar shit... maybe that was a bad thing lol.

One of my favorite people in the whole world. Very smart, VERY funny and he knows his VH/DLR stuff.

He's as :harse: as they come. :D

diamondsgirl
04-11-2006, 11:37 AM

32- MAX - Respect him for keeping the spirit of EUAS alive... wish I had a chance to mod main with him instead of being his replacement.

Maximus was a stellar mod, and is a stellar Roth fan. :)

Brett
04-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Fab Shadow
Trained me? You were like YARN in my claws.
A simple pawn that lead me to the bigger and badder boys at the DDLR and then finally to the final rounds here at the ARMY. NO ONE at the LINKS ever came close to being GAME. You all got scared way to soon and ran for cover. Probably smart on your parts.

Now you know that's totally not true.

WARF
04-11-2006, 01:45 PM

I was already told this by seenbad?

So who is the real person?

WARF
04-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber

I missed the show because of hurricane katrina!

WARF
04-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by VHND
WOW, thanks man! Honoured to be part of the list.

No Problem!
Your the best man!
I used to check out your site everyday from 96-01 !!

ThrillsNSpills
04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Mugambi Baby is not pleased....:)

WARF
04-11-2006, 04:05 PM
I don't have alot of fond memories of the pleasure dome...

The censorship over there was ridiculous...

Unless of course you were bashing DLR...

That was always acceptable...

Dave's Bitch
04-11-2006, 04:14 PM
this thread is awesome :)
well done WARF,musta taken you a long time to do

ThrillsNSpills
04-11-2006, 04:23 PM
I don't have alot of fond memories of the pleasure dome...

The censorship over there was ridiculous...

Unless of course you were bashing DLR...

That was always acceptable...

Now now, bashing of the band won't be tolerated, and don't bash each other....now you sit in the corner and eat these negative karma points...hey you over there...don't say that. Put on a dunce cap and repent.
One more point and you're gone.;)

Hey, what's up with the band? Are they getting back together?

Don't ask that. They will let you know. Don't ask so many questions. They don't tell me.

Young Man, now you put down that chainsaw. Thank You

ThrillsNSpills
04-11-2006, 04:30 PM
No offense to Shark and DD.

Guitar Shark
04-11-2006, 04:47 PM
LOL. That approach was so stupid.

Sweet Irony
04-11-2006, 07:21 PM
LOL!! Ya think, GS??! :D

OK WARF, honey...listen....while I am flattered to be on this list...EXTRA flattered to be in the top 80....and ESPECIALLY flattered that you acknowledged both incarnations...

Im thinkin maybe I should at least be in the top 70 for modding @ the Army, the Dome, TVHF, ClassicVH AND ddlr.com in ONE lifetime!!
lol

Not to mention having the War of the Worlds at TimPs site with "Fab" AND giving you GOOD KARMA!!

Who can top that?? ;)

Thanks WARF....miss ya, my friend..

Sweet Irony
04-11-2006, 07:28 PM
BTW--

Thanks for bringing back some funny memories and great people Id forgotten about, WARF....

Very cool thread....

FabShado
04-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Now you know that's totally not true.

Please Brett... Let's not go there... I really Really do not want to rehash ancient history AGAIN! All I am saying is that the fight at the Links was like fighting my way out of a paper bag compared to the fights at the DDLR and here at the ARMY. Also... Your answer to all problems at your site was just to hit the ban button, which was NOT the case at either of the other sites. They chose to battle it out... AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN... a banning is like waving a white flag in a sense. Not really surrendering but admitting you can't keep up.
Not that I care really. Of all people I have went rounds with, I have no beef with YOU at all anymore. In truth, what seen is REALLY saying is that he more or less started all this shit for me in VH land and that in a sense is probably true... But to try and take any credit for my die hard attitude and fight to the death stamina... That has absolutly nothing to do with anything whatsoever with the LINKS or JOHN.
Sorry Brett... But your site is like a the G rated VH site...and seenbad... well he definity is no rikk... He's more of a Max, only not as GAY! ;)

Matt White
04-11-2006, 07:31 PM
I can see this is quickly going to deteriorate......

Matt White
04-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl

MAX is TOP NOTCH ....:rockit2:

FabShado
04-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Nah Matty, I'm not here to cause trouble. Why don't ya just let it go.
I'm just enjoying WARF's trip down memory lane like the rest of ya.
I've been around these boards alot longer than most and it's funny to be at the top of the list. I never tried to conform OR be popular. In a sense... I made my mark EXACTLY as I intended. Life is to conformed and structured... Especially in my line of work. If you can't be a psyco nutjob online well then... I should be more afraid of several people around here than I am. Ask ANYONE who has actually MET me from these boards... FAB and LISA are two different people...

So I like Hagar... SUE ME!

Matt White
04-11-2006, 07:40 PM
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... .....

Good seeing PANAMARK last night.....

He's somebody we WANT to see more of....

WARF
04-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Yo Fab,

Did Max ever get his refund for the dog cookies?!?!

WARF
04-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony
BTW--

Thanks for bringing back some funny memories and great people Id forgotten about, WARF....

Very cool thread....

You would have been alot higher if you didn't disappear for so long!

FabShado
04-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Yo Fab,

Did Max ever get his refund for the dog cookies?!?!

I don't think the law suit has been settled yet... But damn those are some GOOOOOODDDDD treats!:D

FabShado
04-11-2006, 07:46 PM
You would have been alot higher if you didn't disappear for so long!

Indeed SI... You have been missed my friend...:(

WARF
04-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Once again I am truely sorry for not adding that nutbag katydid to the list.

Matt White
04-11-2006, 07:51 PM
He made the list.......................;)

SammySucks1984
04-11-2006, 08:32 PM

homie should be number one...
last time i checked something that i said to him was still on his signature...

Dave's PA Rental
04-11-2006, 08:54 PM

92- Dave's PA Rental - Would be alot higher if it wasn't for his, "How to sneak into a Van Hagar concert backstage!" thread J/k LMAO... the longest current main mod is still going strong.... he also has one of my favorite user names.

Yeah, I would say that #92 is about right. Yep, I do have some Van Hagar in my checkered past...nothing I can do about it now. You gotta admit that thread was a good read, apart from the Hagar...;). Damn you have a good memory!

If I can say this without it sounding too gay, I would put you easily up at #7 or 8...(nope, sounded gay.)

MAX
04-11-2006, 09:39 PM
badkaraoke

Hahahaha!!!

My old nemesis and first enemy I ever had on any of these sites. He called me a fucking "Roftard" I think my first day of posting. lol

However and over time, we actually became civil and friends. Pretty cool dude and can really pack a punch in flame wars. lol

Also WARF,

Where in the fuck 'tis your name on this list? I don't care if you created it cos you NEED to be high up there. Shit, your loyalty and beyond stellar humor as been a staple of these sites for yeeyas. All of your aliases, etc. You're one of the funniest, knowledgable and most clever motherfuckers around. Plus, you initiated me into EUAS as the first new member in years. 'Tis beyond and honor and I'm forever grateful and wear it proudly. :hitch:

MAX
04-11-2006, 09:43 PM

Thanks hon and I concur with Warf cos you beyond deserve to wear the EUAS tag. :)

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
Yeah, I would say that #92 is about right. Yep, I do have some Van Hagar in my checkered past...nothing I can do about it now. You gotta admit that thread was a good read, apart from the Hagar...;). Damn you have a good memory!

If I can say this without it sounding too gay, I would put you easily up at #7 or 8...(nope, sounded gay.)

LOL
Don't take what I said the wrong way...

You would have been higher... but I didn't realize I didn't have you on until the end of my list lmao!

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

LOL
Don't take what I said the wrong way...

You would have been higher... but I didn't realize I didn't have you on until the end of my list lmao!

MAX
04-11-2006, 10:09 PM
One of my favorite people in the whole world. Very smart, VERY funny and he knows his VH/DLR stuff.

He's as :harse: as they come. :D

Yup and 'tis stellar to see DIF on this list. A BEYOND awesome guy and I'm both proud and honored to call him my friend.

His Eddymon thread was fucking EPIC!!! :cool:

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Also WARF,

Where in the fuck 'tis your name on this list?

No way man... I ain't that important here...

MAX
04-11-2006, 10:13 PM
No way man... I ain't that important here...

Oh hush. Every word I wrote 'tis true and you're as cute as a button. lol :cool:

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:15 PM
ummmm... dude...
that was kinda gay!

uh u hu hu hu huh uh uhhu

Can I show you the colors of my rainbow???

uh uh u hu hu hu hu

Unchainme
04-11-2006, 10:16 PM
WARF you're top 5 in my Book. Didn't you Co-Found EUAS? That alone makes you deserving of it.

ALinChainz
04-11-2006, 10:16 PM
WARF is just that damn humble folks ... leaving his name off the list ... anoyone who is a mod at more than one DLR site should be on there auto.

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:18 PM
WARF you're top 5 in my Book. Didn't you Co-Found EUAS? That alone makes you deserving of it.

I didn't join until August 2000 about 10 months later....

MAX
04-11-2006, 10:19 PM
ummmm... dude...
that was kinda gay!

uh u hu hu hu huh uh uhhu

Can I show you the colors of my rainbow???

uh uh u hu hu hu hu

Of course it was gay.

I LOVE YOU WARF. ;)

Unchainme
04-11-2006, 10:20 PM
I didn't join until August 2000 about 10 months later....

shoot...You're still top 5 in my book anyways, Everytime you post it makes me think that DLR is posting or something, It's like all action packed and shit.

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Of course it was gay.

I LOVE YOU WARF. ;) :sex: :lookie: :ky: :fucku2:

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Thank-you... but honestly... I don't even think I would crack the top 50.... thanks though....

DeadOrAlive
04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Damn I'm late on this one. Again.

MAX
04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Thank-you... but honestly... I don't even think I would crack the top 50.... thanks though....

Bullshit dude,

You're shit 'tis legendary and we all know it. :cool:

Plus, I wanna get in your pants. lmao

WARF
04-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Bullshit dude,

You're shit 'tis legendary and we all know it. :cool:

Plus, I wanna get in your pants. lmao

POJO?!?!?!?!

Did Fabulous Shadow steal max's password?!?!?!

Redballjets88
04-11-2006, 10:37 PM
im sad that alias's made it and i didnt, but w/e i guess elite status doesnt matter as much these days, its all good, but im disapointed that someone who started as SAMMY'S bitch made it over me

DeadOrAlive
04-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Amen to that Red Balls (haha sorry.) I've been here forever, and was and still am the youngest user. Holy crap that's a scary thought right there

Redballjets88
04-11-2006, 10:46 PM
yeah well yano i like to think my time here has been good, but apparently 3lr and ill mitch are just in general better than me....but once again no hard feelings

Dave's Bitch
04-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
im sad that alias's made it and i didnt, but w/e i guess elite status doesnt matter as much these days, its all good, but im disapointed that someone who started as SAMMY'S bitch made it over me

the word bitter came to mind when reading that post

here are to more that followed

Fuck and You

MAX
04-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Oh kiddies, please...

and they call it puppy love......... :rolleyes:

http://landofos.com/collectn/douk1.jpg

Dave's Bitch
04-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Seriously Redballjets88,how long are you gonna be a prick over my old user name?.if it means so much to you that you have to make 2 posts bitching about the content of a list of internet posters,have my spot in there.

jesus christ get a fucking life....

azcrdnal
04-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Hey if im going moved to be # 18, ya gotta ask nicely..lol!!

dickens cider, i forgot that guy..lmfao what a username!! im still here in phoenix az lets all have a beer.

Dave's Bitch
04-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
yeah well yano i like to think my time here has been good, but apparently 3lr and ill mitch are just in general better than me....

yes they are,those guys had character,and there avatars wernt quite as gay as yours

WARF
04-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Who is redballjets88?

WARF
04-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Just as I expected... even Airelle doesn't know who he is...

MAX
04-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Warf,

Clean out your pm box.

Dave's Bitch
04-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Who is redballjets88?

to steal one of matt white's many sayings

Exactly,EXACTLY!!!!

WARF
04-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Warf,

Clean out your pm box.

Clean...

like a summers eve pussy on an early sunday mornie!

Matt White
04-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
to steal one of matt white's many sayings

Exactly,EXACTLY!!!!

Thanks DB...but I have that one on loan from Mr. Grimsdale!:D

VOTE GRIMSDALE YOU FOOLS!!!

manwiththedogs
04-12-2006, 12:17 AM

The Lost Sammy Tapes.

BooFuckingHoo...
Oh well, back to posting PRON. Bitches...
;)

Brett
04-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by FabShado
Please Brett... Let's not go there... I really Really do not want to rehash ancient history AGAIN! All I am saying is that the fight at the Links was like fighting my way out of a paper bag compared to the fights at the DDLR and here at the ARMY. Also... Your answer to all problems at your site was just to hit the ban button, which was NOT the case at either of the other sites. They chose to battle it out... AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN... a banning is like waving a white flag in a sense. Not really surrendering but admitting you can't keep up.
Not that I care really. Of all people I have went rounds with, I have no beef with YOU at all anymore. In truth, what seen is REALLY saying is that he more or less started all this shit for me in VH land and that in a sense is probably true... But to try and take any credit for my die hard attitude and fight to the death stamina... That has absolutly nothing to do with anything whatsoever with the LINKS or JOHN.
Sorry Brett... But your site is like a the G rated VH site...and seenbad... well he definity is no rikk... He's more of a Max, only not as GAY! ;)

LOL, again you know none of this is true, and is very ancient history. You and I agreed you just wouldn't post anymore and let bygones be bygones. I thought it ended rather quietly. Believe me I am quite glad you've found a home elsewhere, and want nothing to do with my "G" rated site anymore.

ALinChainz
04-12-2006, 12:55 AM
She's like the turd that won't flush ... banned everywhere and everyone else's fault.

jhale667
04-12-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by manwiththedogs
BooFuckingHoo...
Oh well, back to posting PRON. Bitches...
;)

:lol:

Dan
04-12-2006, 02:18 AM
Sorry Warf,but putting Joe Thunder on your list is a Joke.

WARF
04-12-2006, 02:35 AM
It's hard to be the most hated person on the internet!
Why don't you try it... and see if your successful?

Dan
04-12-2006, 02:49 AM
It's hard to be the most hated person on the internet!
Why don't you try it... and see if your successful?

I sure he get off on being The Most hated S.O.B on the internet.He just feeds off all of the attention that you guys give him.

WARF
04-12-2006, 03:00 AM
True!
But if there wasn't people like Joe Thunder... we would have nobody to laugh at!

GAR
04-12-2006, 03:28 AM
64- GAR - The hitch1969 protege... You need to smoke a fucking blunt in order to understand what he's talking about..

nyuknyuknuk~!!

http://www.purple-twinkie.com/HappyTreeFriends/images/bios/Happy_Tree_Friends_018-toothy.jpg

illegal gloom bedtime blow dowling contravene dewy teeter metabolism
grindstone
carbuncle clemson delectate horrendous incomparable interim extinct
despondent scientist
brae corinth steely activism apprentice louver mushroom arching
axisymmetric financier kaiser
adequacy damage eileen behave allison contract chat boustrophedon
spectrum bootstrap garnet lacquer jig poultry bong fry
academe gottfried mayer sepuchral novosibirsk pronto triangular haines

http://podcast.happytreefriends.com/htf.jpg

DeadOrAlive
04-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Looks like I've got work to do here.

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:59 AM
101- katydid - Who the fuck is this cunt? I'll tell you who... a fucking top 5 heel... even started her own rival website www.rotharmy.net ... she has too many fucking stories to tell about... I remember fondly the time she was spitting out bible verses and positive stories about GOD while the rest of the army ate her for breakfast... a total fucking nutcase... so bad... she couldn't even crack the top 100.

102- Angel - My partner in the hunt for Anne Kuzma... I think she loves WARF... but can't stand that cunt Raven!!!

103- Switch84 - I can honestly say this chick gave me the JUNGLE FEVER baby... and as I recall I begged Vonnie to start a female forum at DDLR.com when I was supermod... so her talents could be displayed... her posts read out like ten cups of coffee... I love my Switchypoo!!

104- mezro- if you cannot handle the terms above... click cancel...
warf... click cancel...

105- Dan - I don't know I keep overlooking this dude, but I've seen him around for ages... and can't remember a damn thing... I just got a PM from him... so I figured I'd put him in the countdown

106- WARF - I'm here cuz I don't wanna hear no bitchin' and moanin' lmao... I'll tell you who I am... a former DLR Army webmaster... DLRND webmaster... DDLR.com supermod... Roth Army mod... vhrocks former mod... hitchworld1969 mod (Pabs version) and when TK! wanted to hire me as a mod... I told him to go fuck himself! LOL
I'd rather be a piece of shit at the kip winger board then work for two guys who run ads... and did a diservice to David Lee Roth... oh yeah.. i'm an original Eat Us And Smile member... but I'm best known for exposing to the entire world that James Lomenzo never changes his camoflauge pants!!! LMAO!!!

P.S.- I had my own forum here called the basement in 2000... which was 4 years ahead of the sheep pen... and I was the first person to find out that Brian Young was in the DLR Band.... ask Vonnie if you don't believe me... I also rejected to Run to atomic punks website after talking to Ralph Saenz a few times on the phone... shortly before sarge parted ways with them.

But anyways... what I want to be known for is... the guy who just masturbated to the KAREN CHERYL 1978 disco video posted by Jerome Frenchise.... I just spent 30 minutes pausing the video in different spots... cuz she was not wearing any panties!!! LMAO!!!

107- ThatArtGuy - One of the first Roth Army webbies... has never left this place.... despite his post average is about 0.01 per day!!!

108- Dr Love - aka Dr Love Walks In aka How Do I know When It's Dr. Love - I don't really know this dude... but he's a mod... and if I don't include him it would be fucked up... I rarely read his posts due to his annoying BOB SAGET avatar

109- Loss Of Control - Don't worry about dressing up as Sammy Hagar... your still a cool fucking dude!

WARF
04-12-2006, 05:24 AM
110- Rain Man - Another fucking funny ass hitch1969 alias... who is a cult legend... one of his top performers back in 2000... when hitch had about a million aliases ending with 1969.

111- vince aka hamburger head - One of the original pd mods... hitchworld editorial slammed the living shit out of this man... I compared the dude to EUGENE LEVY from American Pie.... vince said he looked like a PUERTO RICAN Tom Cruise... whatever... he is a former PD mod... who is in the guiness book of world records for the longest unibrow!!

112- snowdog - LOL This is one of the slawterhouse bunch... he said I stole one of his interviews from his website and posted it here... he probably just wanted some rediculous amount of money for it... like he charges for his bootlegs!

113- Jimmie Walker - I always kinda liked this dude at PD... but I could never open up to him knowing that the mods there were tools!

114- Jape N That - This was one of the links and Army's primary heels around the 2002 era... I don't remember too much from this time (I was always drunk) but he was hated everywhere he went!

115- YankeeRose - One of the head dogs in the UFF (Up Front Fanatics) was one of our main rivals in EUAS.

116- Don Corleone - Roth Army mod and hmmmmmmm...

117- Cato - Let's not forget about the dude in the far east... who constantly hooks us up with rare mp3's.

118- Big Pussy - Von Halen's alias here at the army and DM member... used to piss me off!

119-lance watt - Respected member of the VH community... runs the CRANK FARM... a kick ass collection of the Van Halen saga... claimed he was gonna run Daves site and nothing happened!

Nickdfresh
04-12-2006, 06:50 AM
These Two should be higher than me on the list. That is true About 7884, The man is an evil Motherfucker, But Goddamn He can be hilliarious while doing it.

You got that right motherfuckers!! WTF WARF, this is a mother of all motherfucking travesties!!! I have like over 20K posts motherfucker!! You best be revising the list boy, or your pussy 'Diamond Mafia' will be sleeping with the fishes with a giant fucking cut off motherfucking horse's head like in your bed!!!:mad:
http://www.film-moments.com/pic/GodfatherI01.jpg
"Loyal Sheep Pen" member??? WTF does that mean you delusional scatterbrained fuckwit? That's like saying, yeah, he's sort of a nice guy...

I'm a motherfucking afterthought to you?

Nickdfresh
04-12-2006, 06:59 AM
And cunt! It's Nickd---->fucking<----fresh!! Not nickdfresh...

H:mad:uston, we have a problem....

Full Bug
04-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Quite the list WARF, wow.....

Mr Walker
04-12-2006, 09:43 AM

73- Mr. Walker- The guy responsible for gettin' me into the darkness... and even gave me an old Motley Crue bootleg exclusively on a PM... he stood by mike b during our war at DDLR.com and hates my fucking guts to this day.

Not true at all bro!

Calderone
04-12-2006, 09:49 AM
i came out with the "SIX PACK" definiition for the classic VH albums

Full Bug
04-12-2006, 09:51 AM

Van Hagar body? Bullshit, I'm a slim mean Dave like machine....:cool:

ZahZoo
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Nice list WARF... reminded me of a lot of fun times the last 7 years.

FabShado
04-12-2006, 12:39 PM
LOL, again you know none of this is true, and is very ancient history. You and I agreed you just wouldn't post anymore and let bygones be bygones. I thought it ended rather quietly. Believe me I am quite glad you've found a home elsewhere, and want nothing to do with my "G" rated site anymore.

That's true to a point Brett. In the end it was very amicable and I am really happy about that. Regardless of who's right or wrong here, we are both happy and we have managed to put it behind us and move on. Too bad it's not so easy with others...
*coughalinchainsmattwhitealwayshavetomakeacommenta ndwerenevereveninvovedcough*

Anyway COOL thread WARF... Minus the Chelle being the most important female in VH land. BARF! I think that goes to SUZIQ!

Matt White
04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
http://www.176main.com/images/nov04_food/Cesar%20Salad.JPG

fe_lung
04-12-2006, 01:14 PM

Man, if I don't make the 100 least influential list I'm gonna be pissed!!!

flappo
04-12-2006, 01:14 PM
i made top ten

woohoo!

what of - most banned ? :)

pope must die , mr wonderful , professor plum ( banned twice in a month )

grate daze™

flappo
04-12-2006, 01:21 PM
my top five

1. sarge
2. hitch©
3. warf
4. ford
5. grimsdale

Golden AWe
04-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Sweet Irony

Im thinkin maybe I should at least be in the top 70 for modding @ the Army, the Dome, TVHF, ClassicVH AND ddlr.com in ONE lifetime!!
lol

Who can top that?? ;)

the three amigos/dump meisters have trolled all those sites and the links

and flappo has owned most of those sites, besides being banned from most of them too

top that!

ahahaha

Golden AWe
04-12-2006, 02:24 PM

62- Mr Grimsdale - The king of the Romper Room... the all- time post leader... deserves to be enshrined here in the top 100.

63- DavidLeeNatra - Been pretty good friends with this dude at both here and DDLR.com ... After watching the Songs & Albums forum the past six years... he is the best mod of that forum ever.

65- Golden Awe - Roth Army original... and hall of fame dumpmeister... this dude is pretty damn funny... the vhlinks picture thread pissed off the entire vhlinks message board... you gotta love someone who has the power to piss of 10,000 people! LMAO

what a grate cuntpany i'm at

i'm appalled

(with my best cato impersonation)

WARF
04-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You got that right motherfuckers!! WTF WARF, this is a mother of all motherfucking travesties!!! I have like over 20K posts motherfucker!! You best be revising the list boy, or your pussy 'Diamond Mafia' will be sleeping with the fishes with a giant fucking cut off motherfucking horse's head like in your bed!!!:mad:
http://www.film-moments.com/pic/GodfatherI01.jpg
"Loyal Sheep Pen" member??? WTF does that mean you delusional scatterbrained fuckwit? That's like saying, yeah, he's sort of a nice guy...

I'm a motherfucking afterthought to you?

LMAO!!!
You ranked 20 slots higher than me if that helps! :D

WARF
04-12-2006, 03:46 PM
121- Ally_Kat - She goes way back to the PD days! I can't remember if she modded there or not...I remember her being one of the youngest posters on the internet at one time... please tell me your over 18 now!

122- Zahzoo - DDLR.com supermod that hates my ass.

123- Dan Halen - vhlinks mod... I see this name everywhere... more of a Van Hagar fan than DLR fan... never talked to the guy.

124- track5 - Another vhlinks mod that's been around for ages.

125- HighLifeMan - DDLR.com mod since pretty much the begginning... very cool dude.

126- lesfunk - DDLR.com mod

127- Jerome Frenchise - This dude should be a mod at the house of music... his knowledge is incredible... his current 'She wore no panties' thread is a classic... would be ranked higher but he kinda new to these boards... I love talking music with this guy!

128- AlexPGrimes - DDLR.com mod who posts more news threads than anyone else in the hostory of the internet.

129- FasterPussyCat - Not sure if she is a fab alias or not... but I do like cybering with her... I hope it's not pete. LMAO!

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:07 PM
130- FairWarning - Fantasy forum buddy of mine... now has a Capital "F" in his username... kind of a strange request lol...

131- Rebel - Another fantasy football friend kicks my ass in most the leagues.

132- Troy - One of the top guys to compete against in fantasy basketball... we used to trade codes in the "Grand Theft Auto" thread back in the day... cool guy... doesn't post as much anymore.

133- jero - old school slawterhouse lounge guy... good to see him around here at the army lately!

134- tjvhou812 - The username is incriminating... but he's a cool dude... usually finishing last in most fantasy leagues! LMAO!

135- righttoolforjob - I'll have to get with Rikk on this... but he's one of the first sheep locked in the pen... this dude is no alias... he's just a poorly misguided individual who likes Samuel Roy Hagar. Very Sad.

136- Steve Savicki - A cult legend... The hitch1969 'Savicki After Dark' was a classic... his legendary status is slightly overshadowed by the fact his constantly complaining in the webmaster feedback forum.
Other than that... he's pretty well known person in the VH community.

137- makenicehitch1969- Who can forget the June Cleaver avatar? This hitch1969 alias used to post nothing but positive things in the Roth Army back in 2000.... which was totally out of character for the hitchman.

138- The Riddler - The fucking GOD of trolling... probably the 2nd funniest poster at hitchworld... is ranked low here... cuz he doesn't contribute to the VH boards... but this guy is fucking hysterical... his stock dropped when he dropped off the face of the earth... but man was he funny... check out some of his old threads at hitchworld!

139- Mike B (hitchworld1969 version) - One of hitches most creative ideas... located in the FUN AND GAMES department! Anytime you wanna log on as Mike B... and pin the tail on him... you can... just type in the password, "BIGWETSTINKYPUSSY" and you can immitate Mike B... very funny... and people still use the account to this day... but don't forget to use your favorite MIKEISMS like... 'We need to talk..." LMAO

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:23 PM
140- ThrillsNSpills - Dude... when are you gonna become a mod? Another person overlooked!

141- Diamondjimi - Love the avatar bro... he contributes alot to the site.

142- Carmine Raguzza - I have one thing to say... put the fucking RAGU back in your username.... you had one bad ass nickname!

143- DLR's Cock - The first original DDLR.com main mod... where the fuck is he?

144- BREW CREW - Current vhlinks moderator... and my least favorite... I call him BLUES CLUES!

145- DavidFlamma - Current sheep pen admin... one of the more hardcore DLR fans... I've seen him destroy some sheep... I like him... and he doesn't have any Van Hagar past hidden in the closet!

146- hardrock69 -Pretty good thread starter... gotta love the younger generation VH fans.

147- Mr. Badguy - Holy shit... I forgot about dude... I guess he;s the lowest charting Roth Army mod on the list... my bad dude... I should have you up around #110 ... J/K...

148- John Holmes - A Total fucking racist.... i'm not sure if it's all an act or not... but he's a Top ten man as far as controversary goes... I got mixed feelings about him... sometimes he's hysterical... the next minute I want him banned.

149- Gamera - Pojo Risin' alais back in the Original Roth Army! Had "Fire Breathin' turtle" under his username... used to terrorize the sheep without having to do it under his webmaster title! LMAO

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:39 PM
150- homeunit - vhlinks mod... people used to call him "homounit" which was a funny ass nickname.

151- light up the sky - DDLR.com mod... and one of the few over there I never got in a fight with!

152- ne169- One of those guys you can't figure out there personality... because of a bad username choice... not much to say about this dude... but he's from Boston where I was born.

153- Raven - This was my alias over at DDLR.com ... I fooled everybody with it... she sorta left her mark as a heel over there.

154- Burning Tires - Pretty knowledgable music fan from the Pleasure Dome days... relocated to hitchworld after Bradman closed shop.

155- edfamx - This dude never made a post.... but it's his birthday today.. so fuck it... you made the list!!!

156- OLO -vhlinks mod... don't know him...

157- Airelle Bot- The all time leading poster in all the message boards... is the most annoying fucking gimmick I ever saw!!

158- Sactofan - Don't know him... but he's a respected mod at vhlinks.

159- knuckleboner - One of the original Diamond Mafia members had his own casino in the basement... he also was a mod here for awhile back in 2001.

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm gonna finish at 200.

Then i'm done!

Warham
04-12-2006, 04:45 PM
I thought you were going to stop 59 influential members ago. :)

Dave's Bitch
04-12-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna finish at 200.

Then i'm done!

dont forget to include Redballjets88 :rolleyes:

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:49 PM
or influental as I put it... :D

i'm really bored!

WARF
04-12-2006, 04:49 PM
or influental as I put it... :D

i'm gettin death threats so im adding more people!

Big Troubles
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
IF I even make this fuckin' list it will be after a racist, a bot and a slew of trolls. :(

jhale667
04-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
IF I even make this fuckin' list it will be after a racist, a bot and a slew of trolls. :(

Join the club.

Big Troubles
04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
want to make our own list? People who didn't make WARF's list? :D

Big Troubles
04-12-2006, 05:03 PM
it will be a short un-influential list Im afraid. :(

WARF
04-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles

Your already on the list.

WARF
04-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Nope... I'm sorry... I was gonna put you on the list back in the top 100... but you were talking with me and I forgot! LOL

WARF
04-12-2006, 05:31 PM
160- Big Troubles- I wanted him the top 100 but he distracted me lol... Anyways.. I like this dude... he was one of the most loved guys over here when the Roth Army was reborn... This dude could have easily been inside the top 40... until the RIP goodbye thread... I wasn't around when all the drama went down... but this guy had a huge following at one time... maybe even more than Rikk... but one day I looked up and he wasn't a mod anymore... and I don't know why.. one of the Roth Army's best posters of all time.

161- Pete - One of two people I met on the message boards personally... I think he's banned now... he watched me sing VH karaoke at some bar in Pompano Beach... I ran into him by accident though... cuz right after I sang VH... he came up to saying I'm a huge Van Halen... and I'm a mod at the Roth Army! I said "no shit" me too.. and he said are you WARF? I said fuck yeah man... and we talked for quite a bit... pretty cool dude... but seemed a lil bitter about being fired from here... overall... he's a classic Van Halen fan... which makes him good in my book!

162- clag515- One of the newer mods at DDLR.com

163- starwood - Former DDLR.com mod... and very knowledgable DLR fan.

164- batch - vhlinks member... whom inspired me to do the diamond mafia... I have not seen him in ages... he's from Italy.

165- BigBadBill - Well known in the FRONT LINE for his wars with FORD.

166- ojsimpson1969 - Funny Shit by the hitchman... the signature said it all... I see Oj... and he be lookin' mighty tenses... cuz the cops are DEEP in dis... (Which was taken from the prank phone call from Ba Ba Booey TO Dan Rathers during the OJ Chase)

167- seekaper - The Michael Jackson fan who broke hitch1969's heart.

168- Scott Roberts - Very Well respected PD mod.

169- manson1969 - By you know who... used to crack me up... Flee Flobbity Freeeeeeee Formin!!!!

diamondsgirl
04-12-2006, 05:33 PM
143- DLR's Cock - The first original DDLR.com main mod... where the fuck is he?

and best user name, IMO. ;)

Big Troubles
04-12-2006, 05:34 PM
enough begging got me on there!!!! :D

thanks for the nice mention....

diamondsgirl
04-12-2006, 05:35 PM
153- Raven - This was my alias over at DDLR.com ... I fooled everybody with it... she sorta left her mark as a heel over there.

she called me a bitch, that cunt. :D

WARF
04-12-2006, 05:47 PM
170- Melein - Old School Roth Army chick who used to mod over here.
I hope I spelled her name right... she used to have a witch avatar... and post over at hitchworld alot... do you girls remember her?

171- Sammy Hagar - The funniest of the Sammy Hagar impersonators at DDLR.com ... is it filthylilmouth?

172- eddymon - One of the vhlinks favorites over there.

173- NoAverageJoe - I used to chat with him online back in the day... cool fan... doesn't post very much.

174- PhilTheStalker - Don't remember him very much... a hitchworld crony... made hitch1969 piss his pants with the infamous, "Happy ****** Day" thread!

175- Ozzy Fudd - Liked my lego porn thread!

176- mako-kimura - New school poster here at the army... it's cool to see younger fans that dig Dave!

177- I8OU812 - Roth Army mod in 2001... I think he's overseas in the army... I'd like to see him post again.

178- Mr Vengeance - Another cool person to talk with in the house of music.

179- Daveman - One of the original Army webbies back in 99'... I used to read his articles... was gone before I even registered.

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:03 PM
180- Dickface McSlapnuts- sarges hysterical creation!

181- manwithnoname - One of the four horsemen in sheep pen terms

182- Alan The Panther - Sacred panther of the sheep pen.

183- Buddhist Riff - My first enemy at dlrarmy.com

184- Sexy Italian - My first alias here at the army, and DM member.

185- Bown M&M's - Used to get on my nerves cuz he forgot the "R" in his name

186- Mugambi Baby - Who the fuck is this person?

187- one line 1969 - hitches post padding alias

188- canadiandlrgirl - Hot ass Canadian chick poster

189- nowpaidtobehitch1969 - Another hitch alias

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:09 PM
190- Juniors Grade - Loyal poster here at the army.

191- fairwarning2112 - Used to be a mod here, and dissapeared.

192- Goo - vhlinks member

193- Sarge's Little Helper - If he doesn't know you... your not important!

194- redfire - houseofpain's little brother and original EUAS member.

195- "dirty movies" - the mod ever fired from the Roth Army.

196- VonHalen- not to be confused with the real Von Halen... spends most of his time talking to airelle and watching porn.

197- the slawterhouse bug - Another original EUAS member.

198- DeadOrAlive - Cool dude who posts in main.

199- Wolfman - Fab's boyfriend... and dog cookie inventor!

200- MikeL - VHLINKS mod... and final person on the list.

jhale667
04-12-2006, 06:19 PM
No love...not even Top 200...

Die, all of you!!! :D

jhale667
04-12-2006, 06:19 PM
OOPSIE. ;)

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:23 PM
201- jhale667- This is my last fucking selection douchebags...

Later!!!

jhale667
04-12-2006, 06:30 PM
201- jhale667- This is my last fucking selection douchebags...

Later!!!

Oh yeah, I get the begrudging afterthought add!! lol ;)

Angel
04-12-2006, 06:37 PM
102- Angel - My partner in the hunt for Anne Kuzma... I think she loves WARF... but can't stand that cunt Raven!!!

Of course I love ya WARF baby... and if you must know, I had the hots for Raven even more than Hellraiser did... until you fucking blew my socks off! ;) All is forgiven though dear, but if you ever find a real Raven... send her MY way! :tits:

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Of course I love ya WARF baby... and if you must know, I had the hots for Raven even more than Hellraiser did... until you fucking blew my socks off! ;) All is forgiven though dear, but if you ever find a real Raven... send her MY way! ;)

My current girlfriend has jet black hair like RAVEN!

I love my brunettes... especially black hair... but blonde is okay too! :)

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Oh yeah, I get the begrudging afterthought add!! lol ;)

Dude lol... I've been here for 6 years... I've met thousands and thousands of people...

Angel
04-12-2006, 06:45 PM
My current girlfriend has jet black hair like RAVEN!

I don't care if you like blondes, does she? ;)

By the way, my two favourite things about this thread: no catfish. and it got fab posting back at ddlr.com.:lol:

They thought they hated me before...

GO FAB!!!!!

WARF
04-12-2006, 06:47 PM
By the way, my two favourite things about this thread: no catfish.

No comment.

FabShado
04-12-2006, 06:49 PM
I don't care if you like blondes, does she? ;)

By the way, my two favourite things about this thread: no catfish. and it got fab posting back at ddlr.com.:lol:

They thought they hated me before...

GO FAB!!!!!

Yeah! GO FAB! Thanks alot GIRL! You owe me a COWBOY! ;)

jhale667
04-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Dude lol... I've been here for 6 years... I've met thousands and thousands of people...

I'm kidding anyway, dude. ;)

FabShado
04-12-2006, 06:52 PM

129- FasterPussyCat - Not sure if she is a fab alias or not... but I do like cybering with her... I hope it's not pete. LMAO!

I was CERTAIN this was YOU...
I think you were Katy too...

YOU are all of the BEST aliases!
None of that sillt Panther bullshit for you!

bastardog
04-12-2006, 06:53 PM
OK I'm not on the list.......so what?......
But I think blondgirl deserved at list a mention