PDA

View Full Version : Nothin' But A Good Time

WARF
04-10-2006, 08:12 PM
<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' <p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/p/poison/nothin_but_a_good_time_607484.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

Unchainme
04-10-2006, 08:16 PM
Despite the fact that I am a sortof a Grunge Junkie, I like Poison, They're Fun, and very catchy. :). That And CC Deville is the Best Worst Guitarist Ever!

Hardrock69
04-11-2006, 12:03 AM
I gotta give him (CC) that....he is pretty good at being lame) though at least Mick Mars is kinda dangerous sounding.....oh and he looks scary too...not like some kind homo cock gobbler....

Thought the intro is something all of us have had to deal with at one time or another.

Our parents or other authority figures (Teachers, cops, bosses, cellmates) have put us down or laughed because we listen to rock music.

Who here has been ridiculed for having long hair?

But then the music starts.......

*****BAAAAAAAARFFFFFFF!!!!********

:mad:

Mr Grimsdale
04-11-2006, 03:02 PM
I haven't seen that in years. I've got the CD and listened to it a while back, it's much better with the video!
I like all that stuff, it's fun, it's stupid, it's much needed.

Mr. Vengeance
04-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Poison is good for backyard barbeques and beer. And CC is ham fisted as a guitarist.

DrMaddVibe
04-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Ham fisted?

LOL!!!!!!

mako_kimura
04-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Well, I guess I'm alone in saying C.C.'s a damn fine guitar player. I'm also alone in saying that I like Poison and am planning on seeing them this summer. Oh well, I've got my opinion, you've got yours

Mr Grimsdale
04-12-2006, 03:21 PM
'ave you gone raving mad?

mako_kimura
04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm always raving mad. I just didn't know it