PDA

View Full Version : The Gospel of unbelief

BigBadBrian
04-11-2006, 10:18 AM
The Gospel of unbelief
Apr 11, 2006
by Cal Thomas

It happens twice a year, at Christmas and Easter.

The newsweeklies sometimes carry cover stories. The newspapers print items calling the reason for these seasons into question.

This Easter is no exception, but the intensity level seems to have increased.

This year's first attack came from St. Paul Minnesota where local officials decided to ban the Easter Bunny from City Hall. They said it might offend some non-Christians, as if the Easter Bunny has anything to do with Easter's real significance. Apparently it escaped the notice of the city council that the Easter Bunny might offend Christians, because, like Santa Claus, it is a counterfeit. If they want to be consistent, perhaps the council should change the name of the city from St. Paul to, say, Paul Bunyan.

Newspapers also carried a story about a Florida State University scientist who speculated that Jesus didn't really walk on water; he walked on ice. The scientist theorized there must have been an unusual cold snap 2,000 years ago that froze the Sea of Galilee. This begs the question how Jesus was able to pull off such a stunt when Peter also walked on water, before his lack of faith sank him.

The New York Times piled on by trumpeting the discovery of a fossil in Arctic Canada as a "missing link," which it editorialized "puts the lie to creationist beliefs."

Not exactly.

Next was a story on the "Gospel of Judas," a work written between 130 and 170 C.E., long after the events it purports to describe. In this document, Jesus is revealed as having urged Judas to betray him. That a number of Judas' contemporaries said otherwise in Scripture matters not to skeptics.

Adding to the gospel of unbelief is the movie version of the best-selling novel, "The Da Vinci Code," which, if it is faithful to the book, will mix a few historical facts with a great deal of fiction. The book claims Jesus married Mary Magdalene and fathered children. The film is scheduled for release next month. Like the book, the movie will have as much to do with fact as Oliver Stone's film on the Kennedy assassination.

What is responsible for this flood of skepticism, heresy and outright denial of the biblical record? Why is there not a similar cultural onslaught against other faiths? Only the suicidal would treat Islam in this way. The skeptics sound like those disclaimers for certain drugs sold on TV: Side effects may include vomiting, hair loss, bleeding, dizziness and disorientation. The side effects of believing in Jesus may include loss of friends, disrespect by the academic and journalistic communities and damage to one's career, not to mention a complete change in the life to which one has become comfortably accustomed.

The question inherent in all of these challenges to the original story and original cast is this: How could anything like the resurrection be true? The question is not asked with the intention of getting an answer. It is rhetorical, hostile and unbelieving.

So, how does one know it is true? First, not a single witness of that first Easter morning subsequently denied what he (or she) observed. Human nature tells us that when those who publicly stated Jesus rose from the grave were threatened with death unless they recanted, at least one, and probably more, would have said it never happened, if it didn't occur. They would have wanted to live. Not one recanted. All of the Apostles died martyrs deaths, except John, who died in exile.

The second reason is also logical. What kind of loving father would direct his lost children through a bad neighborhood, if he wanted them to get home safely? If no human father would be so cruel, why would God, after giving up His Son to die for humanity, create a flawed road map so they would get lost in their search for Him?

Christians who believe the Bible's account of Easter believe it because they also believe God's spirit guarded human hands from making errors in recording these events. Skeptics have no such guide. They should be humbled that God is far wiser than the wisest man. (1 Corinthians 1:25-27)

Before accepting what heretics and unbelievers say, consideration should be given to what is contained in the guidebook.

Link (http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/calthomas/2006/04/11/193242.html)

Nickdfresh
04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
Is this where you accuse people of being bad parents or child "molestors'?"

Thanks for the lecture on religion...

(fucking hypocrite)

Hardrock69
04-11-2006, 11:29 AM
3 Bishops went before the Pope. Only one was to be elected to the College Of Cardinals.

The Pope addressed the first one:

"My son, in order for me to judge who the best candidate is to become the new Cardinal, I must ask you a question. Please tell me, what is the significance of Easter?"

Bishop #1:

"Your Holiness, all good Catholics believe that Our Lord was Crucified, and to celebrate that we hide Easter Eggs On Easter Sunday for the children to find".

Pope: "That is very good my son. Now (To Bishop #2), can YOU please explain to me the significance of Easter?"

Bishop #2: "Your Holiness, Easter is a celebration of Ishtar, which predates the Catholic Religion."

Pope: "That is very good, my son. It is true that the Easter celebration preadates Christianity by over 2,000 years. But that is not the answer I was looking for. You (addressing Bishop #3)....what is the significance of Easter?

Bishop #3: "Well your Holiness, we as good Catholics believe Our Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins....and was crucified in order to Save The World"

The Pope: "Very good, my son, please continue!"

Bishop #3: "Your Holiness, we believe that Jesus was Crucified, and 3 days later he rose from the dead. He got up, rolled the rock aside that covered the entrance to his tomb, walked out, saw his own shadow and ran back inside!"

:D

Hardrock69
04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Next was a story on the "Gospel of Judas," a work written between 130 and 170 C.E., long after the events it purports to describe. In this document, Jesus is revealed as having urged Judas to betray him. That a number of Judas' contemporaries said otherwise in Scripture matters not to skeptics.

The Gospels of The New Testament were written at least 30 years after Jesus supposedly was crucified.

Not by Judas's contemporaries.

The names Matthew, Mark, Luke & John were added later after the fact, and the true authors are anonymous.

That is the opinion of a vast majority of theological experts.

None of whom have the name "BigBadBrucie".

In the matter of martyrdom suffered by the apostles, there is a larger question that needs to be resolved. Were the apostles even real historical persons? There are reasons to suspect that at least some of them were merely legendary figures. Here presumably were men who took the gospel into various countries and provinces, but the only records of their activities are to be found in the traditions and writings of early church leaders, who had a special interest in the growth of Christianity. According to the book of Acts, for example, the apostle Paul stirred up public controversy almost everywhere he went on his missionary tours. In Philippi, Paul and Silas were allegedly beaten and thrown into prison for having cast a "spirit of divination" out of a young lady who had brought considerable gain to her masters through fortune-telling (Acts 16:16-24). While they were in prison, a great earthquake struck (as earthquakes did so often in those days when Christian activities were going on), opened the doors, and shook off the bonds of Paul and Silas (v:26). In Lystra, Paul and Barnabas were mobbed by a crowd and worshiped as the gods Jupiter and Mercury (Acts 14:11-13). Later Paul was stoned in the city, dragged outside, and left for dead (v:19). While preaching in the province of Asia, a pagan mob rioted in protest of Paul's preaching and would have lynched him and his companions except for the intervention of a town clerk (Acts 19:23-41). Everywhere Paul went controversy like this allegedly followed him, yet there are no records outside of the New Testament of any of his activities.

Since the New Testament is relatively silent on postresurrection activities of the other apostles, we "know" even less about their evangelistic work. What we do know is mainly a matter of tradition, which is all that Christians can offer in support of their claim that the apostles died for their beliefs. The problem with these traditions is that they are (1) unverifiable and (2) contradictory. One tradition, for example, says that the apostle Paul was tried in Rome and executed, but another tradition says that he was released and went to Spain to do more missionary work. So which tradition do we accept? When traditions are in conflict, how do we determine which, if any, is the truth?

No doubt many Christians who read this article will lay it aside and continue like parrots to ask the same question: "Why would the apostles have died for something they knew was false?"

Link (http://www.infidels.org/library/magazines/tsr/1997/4/4front97.html)

FORD
04-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Heard something on the radio last night that was both funny and sickening at the same time.

It seems that Bill Nye "the science guy" was speaking somewhere down South and just happenned to mention the Old Testament scripture that said God placed two lights in the sky, the sun for the daytime and the moon at night.

Then Nye mentioned the fact that the moon doesn't produce any light at all, but merely reflects sunlight on whichever part of the earth is dark.

A bunch of repressed fundagelicals actually yelled out "we believe in GOD!!" and walked out.

Now this shit is just ridiculous. I believe in God the Father and in His Son Jesus Christ, but there are simply some things written in the Bible that are not FACT. Not because anybody lied, and not because God is fallible, but simply because the books were written by MEN thousands of years ago who did not have even a fraction of the knowledge we have today about how things work on this planet, and in the universe overall.

It's not blasphemy to say that the moon doesn't produce light, it's merely a fucking fact. BTW, you repressed sister-fuckers, it's also not made of green cheese. I know these bastards have tried to erase every last memory of the 60's from the collective public conciousness, but I never dreamed that would include Neil Armstrong & his pals.

I guess they just went up there as a favor to God and changed the lightbulb?? :rolleyes:

Hardrock69
04-11-2006, 03:41 PM
That is what I find so ridiculous.

People so stupid they believe some kind of fictional crap when the facts are the facts, ma'am.

The people at that lecture were fucking morons.

BigBadBrian
04-11-2006, 03:48 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

http://www.astroscan.net/wallpaper/bible/john3_16_800+600.jpg

Warham
04-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Heard something on the radio last night that was both funny and sickening at the same time.

It seems that Bill Nye "the science guy" was speaking somewhere down South and just happenned to mention the Old Testament scripture that said God placed two lights in the sky, the sun for the daytime and the moon at night.

Then Nye mentioned the fact that the moon doesn't produce any light at all, but merely reflects sunlight on whichever part of the earth is dark.

A bunch of repressed fundagelicals actually yelled out "we believe in GOD!!" and walked out.

Now this shit is just ridiculous. I believe in God the Father and in His Son Jesus Christ, but there are simply some things written in the Bible that are not FACT. Not because anybody lied, and not because God is fallible, but simply because the books were written by MEN thousands of years ago who did not have even a fraction of the knowledge we have today about how things work on this planet, and in the universe overall.

It's not blasphemy to say that the moon doesn't produce light, it's merely a fucking fact. BTW, you repressed sister-fuckers, it's also not made of green cheese. I know these bastards have tried to erase every last memory of the 60's from the collective public conciousness, but I never dreamed that would include Neil Armstrong & his pals.

I guess they just went up there as a favor to God and changed the lightbulb?? :rolleyes:

My only question to you is this:

If the Old Testament is fallible and full of errors, than why wouldn't the New Testament by as well?

How do you know Jesus even existed? And when Jesus said he was fulfilling the Law, which IS the Old Testament, was he full of shit (since the OT in your opinion is flawed)?

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Mt 5:17-18

FORD
04-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham

If the Old Testament is fallible and full of errors, than why wouldn't the New Testament by as well?

How do you know Jesus even existed? And when Jesus said he was fulfilling the Law, which IS the Old Testament, was he full of shit (since the OT in your opinion is flawed)?

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." Mt 5:17-18

What do the law and the prophets have to do with the arcane idea that the moon is nothing but a fucking lightbulb that God placed in the sky?

However, the fact that things that are obviously NOT true are written in the Bible, proves that it is the work of man, and not of God, because God cannot lie. It's not a lie for a primitive man to misunderstand the nature of the sun and the moon, because he has no way of knowing any better. But for God to say so would be a lie, and if God lied, then He would be a sinner and then by His own laws, sentence Himself to eternity in Hell.

Warham
04-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Genesis is part of the Law, and Jesus upheld it.

If ANY part of the Law were to be false, then Jesus is bearing false witness by proclaiming it as GOD's Word.

He wasn't a liar, correct?

FORD
04-11-2006, 06:21 PM
So you believe that the moon is just a lightbulb in the sky, and that the earth is flat, just because someone wrote that in a scroll 4000 years ago?

BTW, the Law is the Ten Commandments, which aren't even in Genesis.

Warham
04-11-2006, 06:23 PM
The Bible never says the Earth is flat. It mentions the 'four corners' several times (usually having to do with angels), but it also says the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing.

Men who translated in error are to blame, not the Bible.

Isa. 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Job 26:7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Ancient people from certain cultures used to think the Earth was held up by Atlas or some other deity, but the Hebrews knew better, for good reason.

diamondD
04-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I read a Time magazine article a few years ago that interviewed several prominent church leaders. Most agree the Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally on some subjects.

Seshmeister
04-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by FORD
What do the law and the prophets have to do with the arcane idea that the moon is nothing but a fucking lightbulb that God placed in the sky?

However, the fact that things that are obviously NOT true are written in the Bible, proves that it is the work of man, and not of God, because God cannot lie. It's not a lie for a primitive man to misunderstand the nature of the sun and the moon, because he has no way of knowing any better. But for God to say so would be a lie, and if God lied, then He would be a sinner and then by His own laws, sentence Himself to eternity in Hell.

Exactly.

So time to stop being a coward and embrace atheism.

If the bible is not the word of god but some shit cobbled together by primatives to make sense of stuff they didn't understand where does that leave Christianity?

Or it's Obsesive Compulsive Disorder offshoot Isalm?

Apply your intellect to the bible rather than silly cuntspiracy theories and see which stand up better.

Seshmeister
04-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
I read a Time magazine article a few years ago that interviewed several prominent church leaders. Most agree the Bible isn't supposed to be taken literally on some subjects.

And every year these subjects increase in number sending the Church scrabbling around trying to cling onto something.

Fortunately most of the time most of the sheep giving them money don't even notice.

FORD
04-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Exactly.

If the bible is not the word of god but some shit cobbled together by primatives to make sense of stuff they didn't understand where does that leave Christianity?

Apply your intellect to the bible rather than silly cuntspiracy theories and see which stand up better.

I can't go there, Sesh.

I certainly have questioned a whole hell of a lot of things, for any number of reasons, and still don't have answers for some of them.

But then, I've experienced several things in my life that no explanation exists for in the physical world. And the timing of these events proves they couldn't be random.

Besides, if I were to believe there were no God, then I'd have to think that the BCE was the most powerful entity in the universe, and then I'd really be fucked up.

DR CHIP
04-11-2006, 08:50 PM
In the end it all comes down to faith....period

You have it or you don't and faith can't be proven or it would be knowledge....

The issue is: can faith be reasonable? And the answer to that is yes.

Faith can't be proven, but can be reasonable....

The problem with most is the too literalistic reading of Scripture (it was NEVER meant to be taken literally in EVERY place)....two lights in the sky does not mean they both shine in and of themselves....

Spc. Graner
04-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Straight up with the JC! Jesus Christ! Lord and savor!

Brian, I agree.

And if these motherfuckers don't stop attacking faith they are gonna get some of this!

Now that's a party!

Nickdfresh
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
BTW, you Fundies should know the Bible has been translated about 13-times from the original word...

So even if it where the "word of God," men translated and mistranslated things completely misshaping the original contexts. All of this is very subjective...

Nickdfresh
04-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Exactly.

Just because the Bible is fucked up, originally written and then mistranslated by men in many cases, and selectively edited as to which gospels would be included by men as well, doesn't necessarily tell me there is no God, or something...

I just find all organized religion highly suspect as well as I find many atheists I see on TV to be arrogant, pompous windbags that think they can solve everything through the 'prosthetic-Gods' of science, the Enlightenment, and rationality; the outgrowth of which was Hitler's gas-chambers and Stalin's purges...

Jesus Christ
04-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Genesis is part of the Law, and Jesus upheld it.

If ANY part of the Law were to be false, then Jesus is bearing false witness by proclaiming it as GOD's Word.

He wasn't a liar, correct?

The Son of Man does not lie. Neither is Genesis the Law. For the Law was given unto Moses by My Dad upon Mt Sinai, and what was it that Moses brought back with him?

The Ten Commandments. And verily, that is the law which My Father gave unto the Jews.

And ye remember that when My Disciples asked Me which was the most important of the Commandments, I told them...

1) Love the Lord thy God

2) Love thy neighbor as thyself.

And so there ye hath My summation of the Law into two sentences. For in remembering those two things, ye shall keepeth all the commandments.

And that is all ye need to remember about the Law, My son. :)

Douglas T.
04-12-2006, 09:08 AM
I LIKE THIS THREAD!

I believe in GOD the FATHER ALMIGHTY ... maker of Heaven & Earth; And in Jesus Christ his only son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was CRUCIFIED, dead and buried; He Decended into HELL; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into HEAVEN, and sitteth on the right hand of GOD the FATHER ALMIGHTY; from there He shall cometo judge the quik and the dead!
I believe in the HOLY GHOST; the Catholic Church; the communion of saints; and the forgivness of sins; the resurection of the body; and life EVERLASTING! AMEN!

This CREED is so part of me I can say it in my sleep!http://members.aol.com/dtskynyrd/DT2.jpg

Hardrock69
04-12-2006, 09:50 AM
I believe in a Supreme Being.

I do not believe in religion.

People who claim to be of one faith or another always have the desire to prove their religion is the only True Path, and all others are wrong.

Take for instance all the morons who believe those who are not saved by the Holy Pile Of 2000-year-old Bones are going to burn ih Hell.

That is the epitome of ignorant stupidity.

Over 1 billion Muslims, 828 million Hindus and 364 million Buddhists (not to mention the 775 million people like myself who do not follow any religion) are NOT going to burn in hell just because ONE fundamentalist Zealot asshole says so...
:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
04-12-2006, 10:02 AM

Then there is the question....why did Jesus decide to "fulfill the law".

Could just as easily have been John The Baptist who was fulfilling the law, and Jesus just took up where he left off.

Could be Jesus just woke up one day and said "I am going to become the next Messiah", and set about purposely doing those things people thought the real Messiah would do....like riding into town on a piece of ass, turning water into wine at a wedding party so it could descend into a drunken orgy, and then doing the standard "died and was reborn" trick used by so many other prophets, gods, god wannabees, etc.

It is entirely possible that Jesus was nothing special...just some guy who wanted to be famous.

But then, he was apparently not so famous while he was alive as everyone thinks.....nobody in his lifetime ever wrote about him while he was alive, and most experts agree that nothing has ever been written by someone who actually was in the same room with the guy....the only writings about him are heresay, second-hand information at best.

But, like everyone else, it is just my opinion.

The reality is Jesus is a pile of 2,000-year-old bones somewhere in the world.

Warham
04-12-2006, 10:02 AM
I think it's unnecessary to refer to Christians as being 'morons'.

Hardrock69
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Are you kidding?

There are plenty of Christian morons on this earth. Just as in any other denomination.

To say someone is going to burn in hell for not believing as you would like religiously is the same as saying someone is going to burn in a lake of fire because they do not like the same candy bar as you.

Warham
04-12-2006, 10:11 AM
There are plenty of athiests and agnostics that are morons as well.

Should I just make a blanket statement and call them all morons?

BigBadBrian
04-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

The reality is Jesus is a pile of 2,000-year-old bones somewhere in the world.

Jesus is alive.

:gulp:

Seshmeister
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
I think it's unnecessary to refer to Christians as being 'morons'.

I'll pass on the cheap joke...;)

Hardrock69
04-12-2006, 10:45 AM
There are plenty of athiests and agnostics that are morons as well.

Should I just make a blanket statement and call them all morons?

Where did I make a blanket statement saying ALL Christians were morons?

I challenge you to find anywhere in this thread where I said that.

Hardrock69
04-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Jesus is alive.

More lame attempts by BigBadTroll to stir up shit.

Seshmeister
04-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Elvis is alive.

Warham
04-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Where did I make a blanket statement saying ALL Christians were morons?

I challenge you to find anywhere in this thread where I said that.

"all the morons who believe those who are not saved by the Holy Pile Of 2000-year-old Bones"

That's pretty much everyone who's a Christian.

Warham
04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
More lame attempts by BigBadTroll to stir up shit.

It's Brian's belief that Jesus is alive and well.

Defining your religious beliefs, especially in this thread, isn't under the definition of trolling.

bobgnote
04-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Spc. Graner
Straight up with the JC! Jesus Christ! Lord and savor!

Brian, I agree.

And if these motherfuckers don't stop attacking faith they are gonna get some of this!

Now that's a party!

Got some Big Ben Loadin' for Lynndie. Touch it, darlin. It's rock'n'roll, innit. Lots more where that came from.

bobgnote
04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Can you believe, that fat-ass ho-momma got up in court to bitch out the Dukie boys' attorneys, when there are PIX of baby-ho being all whupped BEFORE she claims she was attacked, and where's DNA?

Meanwhile, back to BigLittleBadBrain and his Song From Hoser:

"Next was a story on the "Gospel of Judas," a work written between 130 and 170 C.E., long after the events it purports to describe. In this document, Jesus is revealed as having urged Judas to betray him. That a number of Judas' contemporaries said otherwise in Scripture matters not to skeptics.

Adding to the gospel of unbelief is the movie version of the best-selling novel, "The Da Vinci Code," which, if it is faithful to the book, will mix a few historical facts with a great deal of fiction. The book claims Jesus married Mary Magdalene and fathered children. The film is scheduled for release next month. Like the book, the movie will have as much to do with fact as Oliver Stone's film on the Kennedy assassination.

What is responsible for this flood of skepticism, heresy and outright denial of the biblical record? Why is there not a similar cultural onslaught against other faiths? Only the suicidal would treat Islam in this way. The skeptics sound like those disclaimers for certain drugs sold on TV: Side effects may include vomiting, hair loss, bleeding, dizziness and disorientation. The side effects of believing in Jesus may include loss of friends, disrespect by the academic and journalistic communities and damage to one's career, not to mention a complete change in the life to which one has become comfortably accustomed."

What does THAT have to do with ROCK ******Z, you may ask, Chuckie and Bride of Chuckie, if you are still dolly-curious, like Molly from Clowntown. Ten-second-whorehouse-cleanup:

Jesus tossed a kid off a roof, like he was Saddam and the suspects - Gospel of Thomas of Jerusalem, held OUT of your neo-con Chuckie versions of the translation of SCRAPPY-doodoos, whichever.

******z, puhleezie-pooh. Ronald REAGAN sounds like Alice COOPER if you say it fast enough, doesn't it Special Charlie!

Y'shua had his name changed to JESUS and his birthday changed to what was Feast of Mithran, to ease his GUILT, after death. He was stealing seed money during Spring, in the Temple, blew it on Mary M and his hoods, then told Judas and Peter to DRAW STRAWS, or not? Judas lost, so JUDAS THE PSYCHO had the solemn duty to tell the Temple Pigs 'JESUS' was the bastard who stole, per his sermon about the 'BRIDEGROOM!'

What part of it was Spring, 'Jesus' was HORNY, and so, he STOLE to fund the feast AND his doink of Mary M, is so HARD for those who are indoors a LOT, like Chuckie G and BigLittleBadBrain, to UNDERfuckingSTAND, fucking finally, so ALL OF special class can speed up or quit trying to get funded like ******z always want, HOWEVER?

******Z, you never did deserve the rock music I played, and you do not get any MORE, until you figure out where the blow and the jobs both go! Now that we all know THAT, what part of JESUS was a ripoff and YOU 'BELIEVERS' are SCUM do you need repeated?

shut up or talk, bigbadburkels and chuckie the twit. ANY steve of the ******z, pleeze. talk ******z. letz hear it!

Douglas T.
04-13-2006, 08:32 AM
"all the morons who believe those who are not saved by the Holy Pile Of 2000-year-old Bones"

THANKS! Pretty popular old bones! The SPIRIT of JESUS CHRIST is ALIVE and doing WELL! Let me know when you can find someone who's got his track record! I hardly think there is any one person who will be remembered and worshiped after 2000 years! My FAITH has saved me countless times!

Hardrock69
04-13-2006, 10:01 AM

Not ALL Christians believe non-believers will burn in Hell, bozo.

I said those who do think so are morons.

Believe it or not, there is a difference.

Learn to use that grey substance inside your skull.

:rolleyes:

Jesus Christ
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Douglas T.
THANKS! Pretty popular old bones! The SPIRIT of JESUS CHRIST is ALIVE and doing WELL! Let me know when you can find someone who's got his track record! I hardly think there is any one person who will be remembered and worshiped after 2000 years! My FAITH has saved me countless times!

Very well said, My son! :)

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Can ....!

Goddamnit! I want the weedwacker back!

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:43 AM
See, God in damning-it as we speak...

Jesus Christ
04-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Ye should not take My Father's name in vain, Nicodemus. But yes, verily ye do needeth the weed eater restored.

Douglas T.
04-13-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Nicodemus.

LOL! JESUS you crack me up!!

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Goddamnit! I want the weedwacker back!

:gun: