PDA

View Full Version : '' The Kitchen Bitch ''

sagebrush
04-12-2006, 03:58 AM
A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5 year old son playing with his new electric train set in the living room . She heard the train stop and her son saying '' all of you sons of bitchs that want off the train get the fuck off now ... cause this is the last stop ! All of you sons of bitchs who are getting on , get you dumb ass on the train .... cause were going down the tracks .'' The horrified mother went and told her son .'' we don't use that kind of language in this house ! Now i want you to go to your room and stay there for two hours ! When you come out you may play with your train. But i want you to use nice language . '' Two hours later the boy came out of his bed room and resumed playing with his train . Soon the train stoped and the mother heard her son say . '' all passengers , please remember your things , thank you and i hope your trip was a pleasant one , we hope you will ride with us again soon . She heard her little darling continue ... For those of you just boarding remember there is no smoking in the train . We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today .'' And the mother began to smile the child added '' for those of you who are pissed off about the two hour delay , PLEASE SEE THE BITCH IN THE KITCHEN.....'':D

DeadOrAlive
04-13-2006, 12:40 AM
HAHAHA ok that was good. Made me laugh. I'd give you another 5 for that one if I could man.

Hardrock69
04-13-2006, 12:54 AM
LMFAO!!
:D :D :D

sagebrush
04-13-2006, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
HAHAHA ok that was good. Made me laugh. I'd give you another 5 for that one if I could man.

Thank you man. I loved it.

bueno bob
04-13-2006, 06:01 AM
It's an oldie, but a goodie - I'd forgotten all about it...

:)

Susie Q
04-16-2006, 11:41 AM
I used to call my ex-husband kitchen bitch when it moved him to make a meal once in a while. LOL! That was all in good fun of course.
:)