PDA

View Full Version : I Hope The Floor Is All Right!!!!!

DrMaddVibe
04-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Britney Back in Unwanted Spotlight
Wed Apr 12,12:43 PM ET

Britney Spears has come under renewed scrutiny from Los Angeles child-welfare officials.

At least one social worker, accompanied by deputies, visited Spears' Malibu home Saturday afternoon, L.A. County Sheriff's Lieutenant Debra Glafkides said Wednesday.

The visit occurred after the pop star's seven-month-old son was diagnosed with a skull fracture, Star magazine reported Wednesday.

A call seeking comment from Spears' publicist was not returned.

The sheriff's department could confirm only that its deputies went to Spears' home to "keep the peace," as Glafkides put it, while the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services conducted its business. For their part, the deputies didn't take any action or write any reports, she said.

In the Los Angeles Times, Spears' attorney, Martin Singer, said the Department of Children and Family Services "determined there was no problem and no reason to open a formal investigation." Social workers determined Spears and her husband, aspiring rapper Kevin Federline, were not responsible for their child's injury, and that "nothing improper occurred within the home," he said.

The Department of Children and Family Services could not be reached for comment.

Per the Star, Spears' baby, Sean Preston, was injured Mar. 31 in a high chair mishap while in the care of his nanny in California. Spears and Federline were in Dallas at the time, the tabloid said.

Last Friday, the Star said, a CAT scan revealed Sean Preston had sustained a "minor skull fracture and a blood clot." As is the routine, medical officials notified child welfare officials of the head injury, Singer told the Times, and an inquiry was opened.

In February, the Department of Children and Family Services dispatched sheriff's deputies to Spears' home after photographers caught the singer in the act of driving with her young son on her lap, the boy unbuckled and unrestrained.

Initially, Spears said she acted "instinctively" in order to get her baby away from prying paparazzi. Later, she admitted that she "made a mistake."

Coyote
04-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Initially, Spears said she acted "instinctively" in order to get her baby away from prying paparazzi. Later, she admitted that she "made a mistake."

Now, where the fuck have I heard this before?

Didn't Michael Jackson say some shit like this back in the day?

FORD
04-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Let's get the obvious tasteless joke out of the way.....

Hit my baby one more time!

floyd95
04-12-2006, 05:41 PM
ooops i hit it again...