04-13-2006, 08:38 AM
lol...indeed...

FORD
04-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Rod Stewart - Faces = Shit

Mr. Vengeance
04-13-2006, 08:09 PM
It sickens me....

Rod has endured a lot of flack for all the turns in his career, but to go on this fucking cocksucker show...saddens me....

Terry
04-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
It sickens me....

Rod has endured a lot of flack for all the turns in his career, but to go on this fucking cocksucker show...saddens me....

Anything's better than listening to him wheeze out another album of Motown covers.

Mr. Vengeance
04-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Anything's better than listening to him wheeze out another album of Motown covers.

Well, they're not even Motown covers..he's done pretty well, though, with the American Songbook albums. Hey, I love Rod. He's a legend. And a voice that is unparalleled in rock! He's getting older and I can understand the whole traditional songs thing...hell I own 'em. They aren't the same as sticking on Every Picture, but what can you do. But I really HATE seeing him on a fake signing show like Idol. ....I just hate it.

Terry
04-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Well, they're not even Motown covers..he's done pretty well, though, with the American Songbook albums. Hey, I love Rod. He's a legend. And a voice that is unparalleled in rock! He's getting older and I can understand the whole traditional songs thing...hell I own 'em. They aren't the same as sticking on Every Picture, but what can you do. But I really HATE seeing him on a fake signing show like Idol. ....I just hate it.

I'm just pissed at the cunt for not putting out a dvd that has the promo vids for Tonight I'm Yours and Young Turks.