PDA

View Full Version : 6th or 7th General calls for Rummy's Head on a Platter

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 03:22 PM
Former US general calls for Rumsfeld to go

James Sturcke
Thursday April 13, 2006

A fourth former US army general in less than a month today called on the US defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, to resign over his handling of the war in Iraq.
Retired Major General John Batiste - who commanded the US 1st Infantry Division in Iraq from 2004 until last year - criticised Mr Rumsfeld's authoritarian style and called for a "fresh start" at the top of the Pentagon.

"We need leadership up there that respects the military as they expect the military to respect them. And that leadership needs to understand teamwork," Maj Gen Batiste said.

He told CNN he believed the Bush administration's handling of the war had violated fundamental military principles such as unity of command and unity of effort.

He said negative feelings among US generals he served with were widespread, and there was almost universal belief that Mr Rumsfeld did not treat military leaders and their opinions with respect.

The Washington Post reported that the retired soldier had been offered a promotion to three-star rank to return to Iraq, and would have become the second most senior US officer in the country.

He declined because he no longer wanted to work under Mr Rumsfeld.

His comments followed similar attacks by three other retired generals who either served in Iraq or the Middle East.

Last month, Paul Eaton, a former major general who was in charge of training Iraqi forces until 2004, said Mr Rumsfeld was "not competent to lead our armed forces".

He said the US defence secretary had shown himself "incompetent strategically, operationally and tactically", and was "far more than anyone else responsible for what has happened to our important mission in Iraq".

Earlier this month, Anthony Zinni, the commander in chief of the US Central Command and in charge of all American troops in the Middle East from 1997 to 2000, joined the calls for changes at the Pentagon.

Mr Zinni said Mr Rumsfeld should resign for a series of disastrous strategic and political mistakes.

This week, Greg Newbold, a retired lieutenant general who was director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 2000 to 2002, criticised "missteps and misjudgments" by the White House and the Pentagon.

"What we are living with now is the consequences of successive policy failures," he wrote in Time magazine.

He said that included the distortion of intelligence in the build-up to war, micromanagement that prevented US forces having sufficient resources to do the job and the alienation of allies.

"That means replacing Rumsfeld and many others unwilling to fundamentally change their approach," he wrote.

The fallout between parts of the military and Mr Rumsfeld began after the treatment of retired Army General Eric Shinseki, who told a congressional hearing that several hundred thousand US troops would be needed bring peace to Iraq.

He was later criticised by the former deputy defence secretary Paul Wolfowitz, and was sidelined.

On Tuesday, General Peter Pace, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said generals had the chance to voice their concerns during the planning of the Iraq invasion.

"We had then and have now every opportunity to speak our minds, and if we do not, shame on us," he said at a Pentagon briefing.

Guardian Unlimited © Guardian Newspapers Limited 2006

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Would BigWarVibe or EAT MY MUNSON care to spin this?

Steve Savicki
04-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Guess Rummy was never a team player in his employed life. :(

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Will somebody call HOOTERS and have Brian, Hammy, or D2 paged...........

I'd like a Neo-Con spin, er I mean comment on this....

FORD
04-14-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I'll give it a shot.......

**mixes NyQuil with Everclear, and puts brain in "red state" mode**

Them goddam sonsofliberalbitch generals are disobeyin the erect orders of theiyr commander in chimp and they outta be hung fer treason.

Goddam it don't you commie bastards rellyaize that our Great White Christian Messiah President is tryin to stop Islamocommiehomofascism????????

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:45 AM
The Swiftboat Generals for Truth paid for this ad.

Nickdfresh
04-14-2006, 06:46 AM
He should be shot for dereliction of duty; Rummy that is...

knuckleboner
04-14-2006, 10:52 AM
Would BigWarVibe or EAT MY MUNSON care to spin this?

BBB does not support rumsfield, i believe...

diamondD
04-14-2006, 11:02 AM
Neither have I and I've stated it on here. Good try at the button pushing tho. My give-a-damn is running low.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Neither have I and I've stated it on here. Good try at the button pushing tho. My give-a-damn is running low.

I guess I wasn't too clear.....

I wasn't asking for a Neo-Con referendum on the sacking of Herr Rumsfeld......

For MONTHS the Cons in here have complained about how it's ONLY us American Troop hating LIBS and the "media" painting a dark picture of Iraq........AND THAT THOSE FIGHTING OVER THERE THINK DIFFERENTLY

Well, here you have 4 GENERALS who agree with OUR assessment.....

So, NOW do you guys think maybe this administration has been spinning their fuck ups into "it's the media's fault":confused:

Or are these Generals just left wing pawns:cool:

FORD
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Actually, both Mike Malloy last night, and Jerry Springer this morning were saying it was now SIX generals calling for Rummy's resignation, not 4. I'll see if I can get the complete list.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
But the thing is, both Rummy and Chimpy are so fucking stubborn, it'll only make em dig in their evil heels more....

Jesus could appear tomorrow calling for Rummy to resign and Scottie the Duck would spin it in their favor

FORD
04-14-2006, 12:58 PM
More US generals turn on Rumsfeld

Staff and agencies
Friday April 14, 2006

Guardian Unlimited

Two more retired US generals called overnight on Donald Rumsfeld to resign as US defence secretary, adding to a deepening rift within the Pentagon.

Six generals - two of whom commanded troops in Iraq - have now called on Mr Rumsfeld to stand down over his leadership of the war.

Retired Major General Charles Swannack, who led the 82nd Airborne Division in Iraq, said Mr Rumsfeld, 73, had "micromanaged the generals who are leading our forces".

He told CNN: "I really believe that we need a new secretary of defence because Secretary Rumsfeld carries way too much baggage with him."

Retired Major General John Riggs told National Public Radio that Mr Rumsfeld had helped create an atmosphere of "arrogance" among the Pentagon's civilian leadership. "They only need the military advice when it satisfies their agenda. I think that's a mistake, and that's why I think he should resign," he said.

Earlier this week retired Major General John Batiste, who led the 1st Infantry Division in Iraq from 2004 until last year, said Mr Rumsfeld's authoritarian leadership style had made life more difficult for professional soldiers.

"We need leadership up there that respects the military as they expect the military to respect them. And the leadership needs to understand teamwork," he told CNN on Wednesday.

His comments were especially startling because he served as an aide to Paul Wolfowitz, the former deputy defence secretary and an architect of the Iraq war.

The other retired officers are Major General Paul Eaton, who trained Iraqi troops up to 2004, Lieutenant General Gregory Newbold and retired Marine general Anthony Zinni, a former head of US Central Command and in charge of all American troops in the Middle East from 1997 to 2000.

Of the six, only Gen Zinni is a longstanding critic of the war. Lt Gen Newbold, a director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 2000 to 2002, wrote in Time magazine this week that "we are living with [...] the consequences of successive policy failures". The fallout between parts of the US military and Mr Rumsfeld began in early 2003 in the run-up to the Iraq war, when General Eric Shinseki, who at the time was the army chief of staff, was sidelined after he told a congressional hearing that several hundred thousand US troops would be needed bring peace to Iraq - rather than the smaller force Mr Rumsfeld planned to send. Mr Rumsfeld has offered to resign at least twice but George Bush has always turned him down. The White House was last night firm in its support for the defence secretary. White House spokesman Scott McClellan told reporters "the president believes Secretary Rumsfeld is doing a very fine job during a challenging period".

Link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,1754096,00.html)

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Are you really "Kip" Winger? I thought somebody was saying that sarcastically, but is that really true?

Does anybody else find it a little ironic that Kip Winger is in the Roth Army, when he represents all the hair-band, fluff-ball, no talent, lame-ass, rip-off 80's shit music that DLR hates?

Maybe he's here as a double agent for Dee Snyder? Just reporting info and waiting for his chance to join with Jon Bon Jovi and sabotage us?

Dude, if that's true...I apologize for busting your balls. I feel like shit now. Like I was picking on a retard.

:(

jhale667
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Neo-con response: "Uh, uhh.....uh....you libs....er, ummm..." :D

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Neo-con response: "Uh, uhh.....uh....you libs....er, ummm..." :D

LMAO

Your forgot "why do you hate America?"

;)

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 01:25 PM
"Winger was the subject of ridicule in the animated series Beavis and Butt-head during the mid 1990s. The neighbor-boy Stewart, who was always unsuccessfully trying to be accepted by Beavis and Butt-head, was usually depicted wearing a Winger T-shirt, as opposed to the heavier Metallica and AC/DC shirts the title characters wore. This has been cited as a reason for the band losing popularity. About the same time Lars Ulrich of Metallica could be seen throwing dart on a poster of Kip Winger in the video to "Nothing Else Matters"."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Blackflag
"Winger was the subject of ridicule in the animated series Beavis and Butt-head during the mid 1990s. The neighbor-boy Stewart, who was always unsuccessfully trying to be accepted by Beavis and Butt-head, was usually depicted wearing a Winger T-shirt, as opposed to the heavier Metallica and AC/DC shirts the title characters wore. This has been cited as a reason for the band losing popularity. About the same time Lars Ulrich of Metallica could be seen throwing dart on a poster of Kip Winger in the video to "Nothing Else Matters"."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you stay on topic please.....

Take your Ritalin.

The Music forum is 2 doors down

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Can you stay on topic please.....

Take your Ritalin.

The Music forum is 2 doors down

Sorry, Kip. I couldn't resist.

Let's see...what was the very important topic again? Ah, yes...Rumsfeld fucked up.

Ground-breaking discovery, Kip! Bravo! How did you figure this out?? Genius topic you have going. CNN needs to hire you - TODAY!

If I buy you some hair gel and spandex, can we be friends again?

Warham
04-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Gen. Batiste commanded the 1st Infantry Division, responsible in Iraq for the hot spots of Tikrit and Samarra, north of Baghdad. On a chilly December night in 2004, he introduced Mr. Rumsfeld to his soldiers thus: "This is a man with the courage and the conviction to win the war on terrorism."

But in Iraq last year, Gen. Batiste said: "The Iraqi 4th Division represents what is and what is meant to be in Iraq. The soldiers of the division not only reflect the rich ethnic/religious diversity of Iraq, but they also imbue with the energy, courage and determination which the vast majority of the Iraqi people have for freedom and representative government."

courtesy of the Washington Times®

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Gen. Batiste commanded the 1st Infantry Division, responsible in Iraq for the hot spots of Tikrit and Samarra, north of Baghdad. On a chilly December night in 2004, he introduced Mr. Rumsfeld to his soldiers thus: "This is a man with the courage and the conviction to win the war on terrorism."

But in Iraq last year, Gen. Batiste said: "The Iraqi 4th Division represents what is and what is meant to be in Iraq. The soldiers of the division not only reflect the rich ethnic/religious diversity of Iraq, but they also imbue with the energy, courage and determination which the vast majority of the Iraqi people have for freedom and representative government."

courtesy of the Washington Times®

Moonie Times?:rolleyes:

By the way, what would you EXPECT a good soldier to say in that situation?

Are you insinuating he's NOT being sincere today, Hammy?

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 01:54 PM

Let's see...what was the very important topic again? Ah, yes...Rumsfeld fucked up.

Ground-breaking discovery, Kip! Bravo! How did you figure this out?? Genius topic you have going. CNN needs to hire you - TODAY!

Don't like the thread, then why post?

Attention needs ?

All you do is bitch about this forum. Yet here you are......

Go work on getting your tour group together for your Cabo Wabo field trip.

THAT thread really lit the place up. :D

Warham
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Moonie Times?:rolleyes:

By the way, what would you EXPECT a good soldier to say in that situation?

Are you insinuating he's NOT being sincere today, Hammy?

I'm not saying anything, besides posting his contradictory statements.

You make the call on what I meant by it.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm not saying anything, besides posting his contradictory statements.

You make the call on what I meant by it.

Ok.

You meant that Rummy should be fired and tried for war crimes.

Thanks. :cool:

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM

Go work on getting your tour group together for your Cabo Wabo field trip.

THAT thread really lit the place up. :D

So did the one saying you can sue for copyright infringement if somebody "imitates."

That one really added to the intellectual landscape...just like this one does. You're a real contributor - don't let anybody shit you.

:D

Keep taking yourself so seriously, Kip. That's really working out well for you.

:D :p

Warham
04-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok.

You meant that Rummy should be fired and tried for war crimes.

Thanks. :cool:

There's like nine billion retired generals out there, and we have like half a dozen that are fed up with Rumsfeld?

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:09 PM
There's like nine billion retired generals out there,

This is such an heady, intellectual exchange.

I could just sit here and watch the exchange all day... (while my iq ticks lower...)

Warham
04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
You should know better than to come to the Roth Army for intellectual exchanges.

That's your problem, not ours.

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:14 PM
You should know better than to come to the Roth Army for intellectual exchanges.

That's your problem, not ours.

But that's my point, my young little fool... I just come here to hear people bust on Hagar, drop Roth quips.

You dudes actually think you're part of a demented little think tank - especially Kip there.

It's like watching a traffic accident. You can't look away from the spectacular disaster of idiocy.

Rock on, Kip, et. al. You all should be awared honorary GED's for your work in this forum.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:15 PM
And this thread marks the first time that the phrase "intellectual exchanges" has ever been paired with Yakima :D

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
And this thread marks the first time that the phrase "intellectual exchanges" has ever been paired with Yakima :D

And stop busting on Yakima. We just got our first mall here. Moving up in the world.

jhale667
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM
And stop busting on Yakima. We just got our first mall here. Moving up in the world.

Can indoor plumbing be far behind? :D

I KEED!!!

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Can indoor plumbing be far behind? :D

I KEED!!!

Dude, we got that like 20 years ago. Get real!

jhale667
04-14-2006, 02:25 PM
LMAO :D

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:35 PM

Said the resident of Rat City :D

And people from Crackima obviously don't get Lawyer jokes ;)

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:36 PM

Anchor stores include:

Wal-Mart

John Deere

Valley Dentures

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:37 PM

This "Rat City" stuff is actually starting to offend me... :D

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:38 PM

He's not anywhere near Yakima. Not by a long shot.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
He's not anywhere near Yakima. Not by a long shot.

Well, you're not in a cave in the Pakistani mountains, either, so... :D

FORD

And people from Crackima obviously don't get Lawyer jokes ;)

This troll doesn't get lawyer jokes?

Now I find that truly disturbing ;)

Warham
But that's my point, my young little fool... I just come here to hear people bust on Hagar, drop Roth quips.

You dudes actually think you're part of a demented little think tank - especially Kip there.

It's like watching a traffic accident. You can't look away from the spectacular disaster of idiocy.

Rock on, Kip, et. al. You all should be awared honorary GED's for your work in this forum.

Wrong again, my geriatric and senile old friend.

I don't think I'm any part of any 'thinktank'. I'm not so deluded to even think this is the cream of the crop as far as political discussions go. It's just Roth fans blowing hot air about politics and other such shit.

You need to come to an understanding of what this forum is all about before you drop these ridiculous ideas of what YOU think goes on here.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:41 PM
It would actually be pretty funny if Blackflag was Henry Rollins. He's a big Dave fan. And apparently fading rock stars find a home here. ;)

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:42 PM
Well, you're not in a cave in the Pakistani mountains, either, so... :D

Very true. But at least it fits the avatar. I don't know what Yakivegas has to do with Mr Pibb. Or the band Black Flag, for that matter.

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:43 PM
It would actually be pretty funny if Blackflag was Henry Rollins. He's a big Dave fan. And apparently fading rock stars find a home here. ;)

Nah, Henry would know what he was talking about.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Wrong again, my geriatric and senile old friend.

I don't think I'm any part of any 'thinktank'. I'm not so deluded to even think this is the cream of the crop as far as political discussions go. It's just Roth fans blowing hot air about politics and other such shit.

You need to come to an understanding of what this forum is all about before you drop these ridiculous ideas of what YOU think goes on here.

Exactly:cool:

All except the "Im not so deluded" part :D

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Nah, Henry would know what he was talking about.

Has anything I've said in this forum been incorrect?

Don't tell me, closet Winger fan?

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:50 PM

The same old "Im so above you all, I'm really just here to bust on Hagar" crap......

Closely followed by the "I have a life unlike you guys" speech :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:53 PM

Well, this is pretty typical of your FL posts:

Ron would have beat this anti-american piece of shit's ass, then spit in his eye.

So why don't you enlighten us to your impressive intellectual postings in this forum, mensa:rolleyes:

Warham
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Exactly:cool:

All except the "Im not so deluded" part :D

Ooops!

:D

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 02:55 PM
The same old "Im so above you all, I'm really just here to bust on Hagar" crap......

Closely followed by the "I have a life unlike you guys" speech :rolleyes:

I'm not saying I'm "above" you, Kip...but what the fuck?

If you guys really want to get all political and philosophical, can't you guys come up with something better than the same old crap of posting a story anybody can read off the internet, the responding with the requisite partisan quips?

Isn't that a little played out? You really can't do better than that?

I think you can, Kip. Stretch yourself. Expand your horizons. I have faith in you.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
I'm not saying I'm "above" you, Kip...but what the fuck?

If you guys really want to get all political and philosophical, can't you guys come up with something better than the same old crap of posting a story anybody can read off the internet, the responding with the requisite partisan quips?

Isn't that a little played out? You really can't do better than that?

I think you can, Kip. Stretch yourself. Expand your horizons. I have faith in you.

Instead of bitching about it, why not lead by example?

Because frankly, I haven't seen 1 thread, or even post of your's that follows your request.

Raise the bar. Show us how it's done in Yakima :cool:

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, this is pretty typical of your FL posts:

... mensa

Your constant reference to "mensa" indicates a little insecurity on your part. I admit...we can't all have reached the intellectual heights of playing in a glam rock band. I admit it - you're smarter than I am. Now move on.

In reponse to my original statement... do you have grounds to say I'm wrong? "W" stands for many things that are opposed to what Reagan did. Reagan was Mr. 'make you proud to be an american again.'

And W is making everybody ashamed of being an American. So you disagree than Reagan would spit on W?

Agree or disagree?

(see, this is an example of a through-provoking discussion, as opposed to just posting a story off the internet.)

Now, if you could actually come up with an interesting response rather than just the trite "mensa" of "yakima" response, we'll be somewhere.

Come on, Kip... I believe you can!

FORD
04-14-2006, 03:00 PM

Don't tell me, closet Winger fan?

Nope. Don't own a single Winger album. Now Black Flag and Rollins Band, on the other hand..... that's much more my style.

Which is how I know that Henry's considerably brighter than a dim bulb in a Mr Pibb can.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 03:01 PM

I don't care who you are, but that's a pretty valid comment. There are a few people in this forum who go beyond the partisan quips, however, and get to the heart of issues. knuckleboner is one who comes to mind immediately.

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Instead of bitching about it, why not lead by example?

Raise the bar. Show us how it's done in Yakima :cool:

Ok, Kip.... see how a Yakaminian would respond to Warham would be to try and hold a mirror up to "Warham" and show him the contraction in his positions. Dude idolizes Reagan, but he thinks W is the shit. The way to change his mind is to show him that the two positions cannot be reconciled. I can think of at least a dozen ways to show contradictions between Reagan and W.

Now, I'm not saying that's how an attorney or Ph.D. would try to change people's ways of thinking, or have a productive discussion with people....because I'm just a has-been rocker. So just stick to your tried-and-true ways of doing things.

Just post a story off the internet...then start up the typical 'lib/con' thread and see where that gets you. Not too far. But at least you're killing another day on the internet. That's worth something, I guess.

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 03:11 PM
I don't care who you are, but that's a pretty valid comment. There are a few people in this forum who go beyond the partisan quips, however, and get to the heart of issues. knuckleboner is one who comes to mind immediately.

Word to your mother. :)

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 03:14 PM

. But at least you're killing another day on the internet. That's worth something, I guess.

Speaking of holding up mirrors.....

Blackflag
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Speaking of holding up mirrors.....

A valid point...I need to get back to my shit.

I bid you fine lib/cons adieu...

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't care who you are, but that's a pretty valid comment.

True.

But does he actually contribute anything to the conversation other than pointing out how lame the forum, threads, and discussions are?

Not yet.

Everyone's a critic.

How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

One to change the light bulb, one to stand in the back of the room with his arms crossed and say "I could have played that solo better"

If and when he brings anything to the table I'll be impressed.

Until then, he's just another Yakima hick on the internet while his boss isn't looking:cool:

Nickdfresh
04-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Sorry, Kip. I couldn't resist.

If I buy you some hair gel and spandex, can we be friends again?

Stop the fucking thread hijack shit!!

If you're so gay as to fixate on Lounge, PM him. He's recently available!

Guitar Shark
04-15-2006, 03:41 PM

Looks like rats are a problem in YOUR neighborhood, not mine :D

Water rodents invade Seattle's Lake Washington

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/M_IMAGE.10a642fdd3f.93.88.fa.d0.34fe2871.jpg

09:17 AM PDT on Friday, April 14, 2006
Associated Press

SEATTLE - A water-loving rodent that's already a pest in southwest Washington near Vancouver and the Skagit Valley has shown up in Seattle.

A trapper has caught nine nutria along the shores of Lake Washington. Two University of Washington students also are studying the invaders to help determine where they might go next.

Nutria are smaller than beaver and cause problems by digging through dikes and levies.

A new state Invasive Species Council will come up with a plan for controlling nutria and other non-native pests.

Also called South American swamp rats, nutria were brought to North America for their fur. But without natural predators like alligators and caiman, nutria have spread to 15 states.

The bucktoothed rodents eat a quarter of their weight a day, destroying wetlands.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_041406ENBnutriaEL.34f7c153.html

FORD
04-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Now here's one case where Alan the Panther would actually be useful.

Big rats? Get a big cat. Problem solved.

Well, except for the little detail of panthers running around the neighborhood. But at least that would be a crime deterrent.

bobgnote
04-15-2006, 03:49 PM
There's like nine billion retired generals out there, and we have like half a dozen that are fed up with Rumsfeld?

Mr. Rumsfled is only the tip of the iceberg, but the takings of lettuce mean somebody has to GO.

Who's that ******! I say, is that a BLACK duck? I see a LAME duck. 2, 3, more. I see dead ducks, 2008.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35523&perpage=30&pagenumber=1#vbform

FORD
04-15-2006, 06:42 PM
Shut up, you schizophrenic bitch.

LoungeMachine
04-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Looks like rats are a problem in YOUR neighborhood, not mine :D

Water rodents invade Seattle's Lake Washington

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/M_IMAGE.10a642fdd3f.93.88.fa.d0.34fe2871.jpg

09:17 AM PDT on Friday, April 14, 2006
Associated Press

Posting pictures of my wife's divorce attorney on here could get you disbarred, counselor ;)

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!:D

BigBadBrian
04-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
BBB does not support rumsfield, i believe...

Correct.

I've said that many times on this board.

At least kb pays attention.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
04-16-2006, 01:23 PM

See the post above.

Hey, if you can label us "to the right" all as NEO-CONS, can we label all you Democrats as Liberal Socialist Lunatics?

Hmmm?

Nickdfresh
04-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Correct.

I've said that many times on this board.

At least kb pays attention.

:gulp:

But you whole heartedly support the guy who hired him, and keeps his stupid old ass employed...

The buck just doesn't stop at Rumsfeltch...