PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Teacher Arrested in Teen Sex Case

Matt White
04-13-2006, 04:53 PM
McMINNVILLE, Tenn. (April 12) - A former elementary school teacher who spent six months in jail for having sex with a 13-year-old student was arrested again, this time for violating probation by apparently communicating with the victim.

Pamela Rogers, 28, was arrested Tuesday and released on $10,000 bond. A judge Wednesday ordered her to appear at a July 12 hearing.

Last August, Rogers reached a plea deal to serve nine months on an eight-year sentence, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape. She was released from jail in February for good behavior.

Under terms of the plea deal, she was, among other things, ordered not to contact the victim or his family and not to use the Internet.

Authorities said she violated probation by establishing a Web site through the online social networking hub MySpace.com. The site features a blog that included what authorities said was communication between Rogers and the victim's 17-year-old sister.

Rogers is also accused of issuing a cryptic message to the victim through the Web site by addressing his basketball jersey number, saying he was her hero and that she would not fall in love again for three years.

The Web site also features several pictures of Rogers in a bikini.

District Attorney General Dale Potter said he will seek to have Rogers return to prison to serve the remaining seven years of the original prison term.

"This came in such a short amount of time after she was released on probation and in our opinion these were intentional violations of the terms of her release," Potter said.

Rogers' attorney, Peter Strianse of Nashville, told WSMV-TV he was "very concerned" that Rogers' plea agreement was in jeopardy.

I GOTTA GET ON MYSPACE!!!:mad:

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/01/00/20060412234409990001

What is your overall impression of MySpace.com?
It's not safe for kids 45%
It has its problems 26%
I've never heard of it 16%
Overall it's safe 13%
Total Votes: 76,132
Note on Poll Results

jhale667
04-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Matt White

I GOTTA GET ON MYSPACE!!!:mad:

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/01/00/20060412234409990001

Dude, it's kinda fun...I get random girls sending nudie pics to my page at least once a week... can't have a problem with THAT...:D

bueno bob
04-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Dude, it's kinda fun...I get random girls sending nudie pics to my page at least once a week... can't have a problem with THAT...:D

What am I doing wrong?!?

jhale667
04-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
What am I doing wrong?!?

Dunno...want me to put you in my Top8, maybe you'll get some trickle-down? :D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:01 PM
What am I doing wrong?!?

Where to begin?

:D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:16 PM
Why is it everytime I read a story like this.............

I think of NickD?

jhale667
04-13-2006, 09:36 PM
Last week's....:D

Not nude, but it's the thought that counts, right?

DeadOrAlive
04-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Shit... the kid should be getting an award here.

bueno bob
04-14-2006, 04:32 AM
Dunno...want me to put you in my Top8, maybe you'll get some trickle-down? :D

SURE!

Encourage them to send me nudes!!

bueno bob
04-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Where to begin?

SHUT UP!

:mad:

I can get play, too, dammit!!! :mad:

;)

bueno bob
04-14-2006, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Shit... the kid should be getting an award here.

I agree...

Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad...

jhale667
04-14-2006, 11:26 AM
SURE!

Encourage them to send me nudes!!

Done...you'll appreciate the strategic placement, as well...;)

bueno bob
04-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Done...you'll appreciate the strategic placement, as well...;)

Smashing work!!

:)

Redballjets88
04-14-2006, 11:32 AM
there needs to be a rotharmy myspace in which all things good happen, who is with me? we can definatly get the naked chicks there

jhale667
04-14-2006, 11:35 AM
Smashing work!!

:)

I gave you some starter breasts, also....:baaa:

We SHOULD start a Rotharmy MySpace page...how funny would THAT be?

Redballjets88
04-14-2006, 11:38 AM
it would be awesome , definatly in my top 8

bueno bob
04-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Without question...

stringfelowhawk
04-15-2006, 05:16 PM
"Ahh, wow man, what do you think the teachers gonna look like year?"

It's time we give Dave another nickname. I'm thinkin Davestradomis since he's always ahead of his time. Two teens banging two hot teachers is not punishment when it's gonna make these two guys legends. I can't say I weep for them.

Now I just wish she'd give me detention. Yeah I'd serve it right between her legs.

Terry
04-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Where the fuck were all these hot quiff teachers when I was growing up?

We had one math teacher in junior high who was rumored to have been blowing some 9th grader, but it seemed too outlandish to be real (bear in mind this was nearly a quarter century ago).

jhale667
04-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Where the fuck were all these hot quiff teachers when I was growing up?

I ask myself that question, then I remember..."oh yeah, you went to parochial school...." Nuns=NOT hot. :D ONE of my teachers was hot in high school, and she was ironically enough my Biology teacher...ended up taking the 2nd year 'Advanced' class too. I'll NEVER know how I got an 'A' in her classes considering I spent those two years baked off my ass staring at her tits...which were amazing, btw...:eatit:

Terry
04-17-2006, 10:57 PM
I ask myself that question, then I remember..."oh yeah, you went to parochial school...." Nuns=NOT hot. :D ONE of my teachers was hot in high school, and she was ironically enough my Biology teacher...ended up taking the 2nd year 'Advanced' class too. I'll NEVER know how I got an 'A' in her classes considering I spent those two years baked off my ass staring at her tits...which were amazing, btw...:eatit:

I'll bet if you could get a nun to do it, it'd stand a good chance of being the fuck of a lifetime, rife with guilt, delirium and crying jags after each act of intercourse on the nun's part, followed by pleading to do it again...the nun yelling "forgive me jesus! forgive me jesus!" while you rogered her from behind...