PDA

View Full Version : Now I Believe

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Janet M. Stroble | April 12, 2006

That's it. I'm exhausted. I can't push back anymore.

For five and a half years, I have met the onslaught of daily criticism against George W. Bush, the man I voted for President twice, and challenged his foes. I can't do it. I give up. The Left and the mainstream media's unrelenting drumbeat has won me over, like slamming my head repeatedly against a brick wall. I know how good it will feel if I stop slamming and admit they've been right all along. So I'm throwing in the towel and going to join the other side. Now I believe.

I believe George W. Bush is a scheming genius who secretly plotted with Al Qaeda to highjack planes and crash them into U.S. domestic targets. It was all part of a devious plot to declare himself dictator and tear up the Constitution-- so devious, he still hasn't done it yet.

I believe George W. Bush is a scheming genius who manufactured intelligence to get us into a war so that he could later admit he was wrong and thereby increase his re-election chances.

I believe George W. Bush is also a moron who can't walk and talk at the same time, who needs Dick Cheney to tell him what to say, Karl Rove to tell him when to say it, and Laura to cut his meat up in little pieces so he doesn't hurt himself by chewing too hard. I know George W. Bush is a moron, because a guy who got worse grades at Yale said so. A couple guys with MBA's from Harvard said so, too.

I believe George W. Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks beforehand and did nothing just so he could be a war-time President and improve his poll numbers.

I believe that 9/11 was just a sad misunderstanding. If only George W. Bush had been more sensitive to the root causes of terrorism, like capitalist oppression, the whole thing could have been avoided. After all, those capitalist "little Eichmanns" working as waiters and dishwashers at the Top of the World Restaurant deserved to die.

I believe George W. Bush declared war against Saddam Hussein because he wanted to seize the oil fields of Iraq to keep gasoline prices at $1.69 per gallon.

I believe George W. Bush is a criminal because he misled the nation into war with Iraq by not giving us enough facts for us to make up our own minds.

I believe George W. Bush is a criminal because he declassified information about why we should go to war in Iraq . That way, Scooter Libby could give us facts so we could make up our own minds.

I believe George W. Bush should be impeached because he improperly used his war powers to listen to suspicious calls between foreign terrorists and their possible allies in the U. S. Terrorists have privacy rights and Bush should fry for not respecting them.

I believe George W. Bush should be impeached because in 2001 he didn't monitor the phone calls of suspected terrorists in the U.S., which would have prevented 9/11.

I believe George W. Bush should be impeached because he hasn't made public the fact that we've already captured Osama bin Laden. Bush is just waiting to produce him when his poll numbers drop below 40%.

I believe the generals fighting the war in Iraq and Afghanistan are a bunch of idiots who don't know what they're doing. I know this because a bunch of academic Ph.D.'s told me so. It doesn't matter that many of the generals also have Ph.D.'s, theirs obviously aren't as good as the academics.

I believe that the soldiers fighting this war are illiterate, barbarian morons who couldn't get a real job outside the armed forces. I know this because a bunch of academics with college degrees told me so. It doesn't matter that many of the soldiers also have college degrees, theirs obviously aren't as good as the academics.

I believe that George W. Bush hates black people. Through secret government machinations, he caused Hurricane Katrina to form and aimed it at New Orleans on purpose, just so he could wipe out lots of poor blacks. I also believe that before the hurricane hit, he snuck into New Orleans and stole the keys to every school bus in the city to make evacuation of poor people impossible.

I believe that George W. Bush hates women. He wants to place restrictions on abortion, which is exactly the same thing as dragging a woman into a soccer stadium and blowing her brains out because she showed her ankles in public.

I believe that George W. Bush hates sick people. He won't allow the government to harvest stem cells from aborted fetuses to conduct experiments to save the lives of people who are more worthwhile than aborted fetuses.

I believe that George W. Bush hates Moslems. All that garbage about freedom, democracy, and the right to vote is a pollution of their culture.

I believe that George W. Bush hates immigrants. There were a lot of immigrants working in the World Trade Center and George W. Bush didn't warn them ahead of time, the way he warned all the Jews who worked there.

I believe George W. Bush stole the 2000 Presidential election in Florida . He did it by confusing illiterate black people, by declaring thousands of soldiers' votes invalid, and by promising not to aim any more hurricanes at the state as long as he was President.

I believe George W. Bush stole the 2004 Presidential election. He did it by making it rain in Ohio on election day, then by denying government-funded umbrellas to poor black people waiting in line.

I believe the U.S. can't win the Iraq war because George W. Bush is a scheming genius, the generals are idiots, and the soldiers are barbaric, illiterate morons. After all, Americans have no experience at winning wars. Who do we think we are, anyway?

I believe that life in Iraq is really as dismal as the mainstream reporters tell us, that every vehicle is a burned-out wreck, that every child is starving, and that every Iraqi is too afraid to leave their homes to vote in democratic elections.

I believe the Department of Defense gives every soldier lousy equipment, rotten medical care if wounded, and shows no respect toward the fallen or the families of the fallen.

I believe that the U. S. Senate is the Greatest Deliberative Body in the World. I believe that after George W. Bush is impeached and fried, Presidential power should be co-equally shared by all 100 Senators. That way, we could have 100 Commanders-in-Chief, 100 different foreign policies, and 100 different domestic agendas.

I believe that Congressional Republicans are wallowing in a "culture of corruption" and should publicly apologize for stuffing classified documents in their pants, for illegally obtaining opponents' credit reports, for waylaying National Guardsmen from lifesaving duties to run personal errands, and for failing to register as agents of a foreign government (like Dubai).

I believe that Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney is a patriot and that it is the duty of every American citizen to beat up police officers who work at security checkpoints.

I believe it all.

At last, my aching head is still and I feel so much better having got that off my chest. What a relief to know I've finally joined the Good Guys.

This column first appeared in Navy Seals.com
http://www.military.com/opinion/0,15202,94064_2,00.html

Blackflag
04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
The fact that you support both Reagan and Bush Jr. is inreconcilable.

Ron would have beat this anti-american piece of shit's ass, then spit in his eye.

FORD
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
This reads exactly like one of those chain mail rants that 4morequeers used to post.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Is there really any difference between 4morebeers and Warhamster?

I mean really.......

FORD
04-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Well, I used to think Warham had more functional brain matter.

He just doesn't use it when it comes to the Chimp.

knuckleboner
04-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Janet M. Stroble | April 12, 2006

I believe that George W. Bush hates Moslems.

"Moslems?" that's not even close. which is about how i'd rate this article...

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:28 PM
;)

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Is there really any difference between 4morebeers and Warhamster?

I mean really.......

In your liberal mind there's no difference between George W. Bush and Adolph Hitler.

You're not a good person to judge two people being similar or not similar to each other.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, I used to think Warham had more functional brain matter.

He just doesn't use it when it comes to the Chimp.

Well he does

But then he doesn't

Then he says he does

Then he says it doesn't count, because it was only one time

Then he says it was all Clinton's fault anyway......

Deep down, where the voices in Warhammer's head keep whispering to him that he should just come out and admit he's been backing a miserable administration, a corrupt party, and an incompetent pResident there comes a realization...........

***Gee, if I admit I was wrong all along, FORD, Nick, and Lounge Machine will gloat & mock me, and the girls on here that I will never be able to fuck anyway will think I'm less of a man***

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:30 PM
This reads exactly like one of those chain mail rants that 4morequeers used to post.

Or those Top 10 Conservative Idiots of the Week threads that you post.

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Well he does

But then he doesn't

Then he says he does

Then he says it doesn't count, because it was only one time

Then he says it was all Clinton's fault anyway......

Deep down, where the voices in Warhammer's head keep whispering to him that he should just come out and admit he's been backing a miserable administration, a corrupt party, and an incompetent pResident there comes a realization...........

***Gee, if I admit I was wrong all along, FORD, Nick, and Lounge Machine will gloat & mock me, and the girls on here that I will never be able to fuck anyway will think I'm less of a man***

You have alot of time on your hands now, don't ya? :)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:31 PM
In your liberal mind there's no difference between George W. Bush and Adolph Hitler.

That's an untrue statement...

Oh, who am I kidding....

THAT'S JUST ANOTHER LIE BY YOU

For a moment I felt bad calling you a liar again

But the moment passed ;)

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:32 PM
That's an untrue statement...

Oh, who am I kidding....

THAT'S JUST ANOTHER LIE BY YOU

For a moment I felt bad calling you a liar again

But the moment passed ;)

Gee, do ya think you've 'lied' or perhaps embellished ANYTHING you've ever said about me here?

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:33 PM
You have alot of time on your hands now, don't ya? :)

It comes with retirement.

Work another 20 years......you'll know what I mean.

Funny thing is, I still manage to get lots done, have lots of fun, and buy more toys.

So if ribbing you is wrong, I don't want to be right :D

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:35 PM
It comes with retirement.

Work another 20 years......you'll know what I mean.

Funny thing is, I still manage to get lots done, have lots of fun, and buy more toys.

So if ribbing you is wrong, I don't want to be right :D

Is this before or after the 50% is taken out of your income?

:)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Gee, do ya think you've 'lied' or perhaps embellished ANYTHING you've ever said about me here?

If I have, I sincerely apologize. :cool:

However, I have never knowingly lied about you, or any statements you've made here.

Wish you could say the same.....:(

As for "embellishment"......well.........that's called satire

;)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Is this before or after the 50% is taken out of your income?

Anyone paying 50% better fire their fucking accountant :rolleyes:

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:37 PM
If I have, I sincerely apologize. :cool:

However, I have never knowingly lied about you, or any statements you've made here.

Wish you could say the same.....:(

As for "embellishment"......well.........that's called satire

;)

You've never 'knowingly' made any lies regarding me or anything I've said? Really!

I sincerely apologized as well, but yet here we go....

again and again...

Maybe we should just dispense with the pleasantries.

:D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Or those Top 10 Conservative Idiots of the Week threads that you post.

3 pointer.

Nothing but net :D

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Anyone paying 50% better fire their fucking accountant :rolleyes:

I sure wouldn't know.

My first wife didn't get much....well, she got all the bills and I got to leave the state. I called it a fair deal. lol

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:40 PM
You've never 'knowingly' made any lies regarding me or anything I've said? Really!

I sincerely apologized as well, but yet here we go....

again and again...

Maybe we should just dispense with the pleasantries.

[ in my best uncle Ronnie impersonation]

Welll, there you go again......:D

Dispose of?

When did we ever use pleasantries :D

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:41 PM
I knew when I saw this article online, I could get at least twenty responses. hehe

It was a sure-fire winner.

Nothing like riling up the homefront.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:42 PM
I sure wouldn't know.

My first wife didn't get much....well, she got all the bills and I got to leave the state. I called it a fair deal. lol

LMMFAO

Sure it wasn't referred to as " Flight to avoid...."

If you're speaking of what I think you are......

[yes, the term community property hurts like a motherfucker]

:(

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I knew when I saw this article online, I could get at least twenty responses. hehe

It was a sure-fire winner.

Nothing like riling up the homefront.

Yeah, but the "article" cough,cough isn't worthy of debate, and you knew that.

It was just a button pushing tactic you knew would put me on flame-mode :D :D :D

Mission accomplished, asshole;)

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:45 PM
No, I was being a bit fecetious there.

I basically gave her the rights to our house, and let her pay the mortgage. I just signed off on it.

The only thing was that I left my truck back there and I had to pay it off.I ended up sending her the title so I wouldn't have to fuck around with it by flying back out there to pick it up.

lol oh what fun.

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, but the "article" cough,cough isn't worthy of debate, and you knew that.

It was just a button pushing tactic you knew would put me on flame-mode :D :D :D

Mission accomplished, asshole;)

Of course the article is nothing but a way to get liberals all huffy.

It reeks of being far too simplistic, although I did laugh at the mention of Bush being both a genius and moron at the same time.

I was pushing buttons, sure.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Relatively painless as they go, I guess.

Not the Screaming Banshee I'm dealing with.....

Warham
04-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Relatively painless as they go, I guess.

She hasn't been declawed yet? lol

Yeah, it was painless.

I've probably had the cheapest divorce in modern history.

$550. lmao :)

floyd95
04-13-2006, 05:50 PM
i don't know about bush being a genuis, he is a bad president though...

he's also a fucking liar and an overall asshole

other than that he's OK

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:50 PM

I did laugh at the mention of Bush being both a genius and moron at the same time.

LOL

But really, why is that so hard to fathom.?

I don't think History's worst leaders were all Mensa material :D

A moronic genius. :D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by floyd95
i don't know about warham being a genuis, he is a bad mod though...

he's also a fucking liar and an overall asshole

other than that he's OK

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 05:56 PM

News to me... sorry to hear about that bro.

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:00 PM

Nice quote there, Mr. Winger. :)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
News to me... sorry to hear about that bro.

Thanks.

I called you first, but you were out chasing ambulances ;)

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by floyd95
i don't know about Lounge being a rock n' roll genuis, although he did sell a few thousands records during the 80s..

he's also a fucking conspiracy nut and an overall liberal if I ever saw one.

other than that he's OK

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Nice quote there, Mr. Winger. :)

Couldn't resist the cheap shot ;)

Steve Savicki
04-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Warham I've probably had the cheapest divorce in modern history.

$550. lmao :)
And Susie Q told me it would cost thousands. What did you do, just get the divorce kit advertised on the billboards and be-done-with-it-right-then-and-there?

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:04 PM

LMMFAO

Tit for tat touche :D

Can we get back on topic?

What was the topic?

Oh yeah, Bush losing his base.....

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
And Susie Q told me it would cost thousands. What did you do, just get the divorce kit advertised on the billboards and be-done-with-it-right-then-and-there?

No, Steve.

I went to an expensive attorney like everyone else.

My saving grace...no kids.

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:05 PM
What's a genuis anyway?

LoungeMachine
I'm not sorry I'm divorced.......

I'm just sorry I'm not a widower

-Emo Phillips

Steve Savicki
Time = Money when kids are in the picture.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:06 PM
What's a genuis anyway?

In here?

Anyone who can spell GENIUS correctly, I guess :D :D :D

You just keep lobbing me the softballs, Hammy

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Time = Money when kids are in the picture.

The attorney told me it'd be at LEAST a $1000 if you have kids, bottom line.

That's one reason I'm not going to get another divorce now that I have kids. I'm too damn cheap. :)

Steve Savicki
04-13-2006, 06:10 PM
OT: you spend enough time in here that it's considered IMing instead of board posting LOL? :D

Guitar Shark
I'm not sorry I'm divorced.......

I'm just sorry I'm not a widower

-Emo Phillips

Another classic Emo quote:

"People come up to me, concerned...... that I might....... reproduce."

LoungeMachine

Multiply that by 10 so far.....:mad:

Guitar Shark

Are you and Susie getting married??

And I thought she couldn't do worse then Denny... ;)

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Multiply that by 10 so far.....:mad:

Must be cheaper in Indiana. lol

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Must be cheaper in Indiana. lol

What isn't?

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 06:13 PM

That's one reason I'm not going to get another divorce now that I have kids. I'm too damn cheap. :)

Two things:

1. NO CASE costs $1000 in litigation these days.

2. Oh my God, you've reproduced???!!! :eek: ;) :D

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:14 PM
What isn't?

Sometimes I wished I had the cost of living there instead of cost of living in New Hampshire. It's outrageous in the Northeast.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:15 PM

But Warham...IT'S A WRITE-OFF!!!

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Two things:

1. NO CASE costs $1000 in litigation these days.

2. Oh my God, you've reproduced???!!! :eek: ;) :D

Well, this WAS almost six years ago. :)

Yep, one three year old little girl. She'll grow up to be a liberal, I'm sure. :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:16 PM

"Fecetious"? No need to get scatological about it...

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Sometimes I wished I had the cost of living there instead of cost of living in New Hampshire. It's outrageous in the Northeast.

Don't be fooled by Sharkey living in Rat City...

The rest of the Seattle Metro area is very expensive....:cool:

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
"Fecetious"? No need to get scatological about it...

What a shitty thing to say.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:18 PM

Yep, one three year old little girl. She'll grow up to be a liberal, I'm sure. :D

I can wait 15 years :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:18 PM

Verily! now, let's get back to talking about the "dump" of a neighborhood you live in...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:19 PM

I can wait 15 years :D

I can't! How about posting a pic, my friend?

(sorry)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:19 PM

Ya know....

You see that joke coming, and there's nothing you can do about it but wait for the impact.

Nice to know we've stooped to toilet humor, counselor:D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 06:21 PM

(sorry)

LMMFAO

Hi daddy, I want you to meet EAT MY ASSHOLE

Aren't his tats bitchin'?

He's got a van, too :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:21 PM
Ya know....

You see that joke coming, and there's nothing you can do about it but wait for the impact.

Nice to know we've stooped to toilet humor, counselor:D

Hey, since we're on the sunject, you ever give a groupie a Cleveland Steamer or a Pittsburgh Platter?

Isn't it THE BEST??

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:22 PM

Hi daddy, I want you to meet EAT MY ASSHOLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! There are times I forget how beautiful this screen name really is...

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 06:22 PM
Verily! now, let's get back to talking about the "dump" of a neighborhood you live in...

Ignore Loungelizard, he's just jealous because he lives on the north side of Lake Washington.

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:25 PM

(sorry)

And I thought all you guys were on myspace.com...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Ignore Loungelizard, he's just jealous because he lives on the north side of Bush Criminal Empire Occupied Cascadia.

OH MY GOD!!! FORD has possessed Sharky!!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 06:26 PM
And I thought all you guys were on myspace.com...

Nope. Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security for me! Now how about that pic?

Warham
04-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Wow. 67 replies...

Impressive. Most impressive.

I've done my duty today. :)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:00 PM
Wow. 67 replies...

And you learnt how two spel GENIUS today :D

Warham
04-13-2006, 07:03 PM
And you learnt how two spel GENIUS today :D

We'd only have a few hundred members here if there was a spelling competency requirement.

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM

Your daughter said the same thing this morning! ;)

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Ah, toilet humor. Nothing beats it.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Ignore Loungelizard, he's just jealous because he lives on the north side of Lake Washington.

Not anymore :(

I have to knock now. :mad:

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Wow. 67 replies...

Of course 30 of em were your's :D

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Ah, toilet humor. Nothing beats it.

Except dead lawyer jokes ;)

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:10 PM
We'd only have a few hundred members here if there was a spelling competency requirement.

I think you're being optomistic.

LMAO

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Not anymore :(

I have to knock now. :mad:

Seriously? That fuckin' sucks. Guess I'll have to wait even LONGER for that BBQ now. :mad:

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Seriously? That fuckin' sucks. Guess I'll have to wait even LONGER for that BBQ now. :mad:

Nah, this summer.

Gotta invite FORD too.

:cool:

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Demon Cunt lives here too.

Bueno can come up from Portland.

It'll be a hoot.

Guitar Shark
04-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Cool... the three of us can find your ex and throw her in the lake. Restraining orders be damned.

LoungeMachine
04-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Cool... the three of us can find your ex and throw her in the lake. Restraining orders be damned.

Now that's the kind of representation I've been lacking!!!!

LMMFAO

Northern Girl
04-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Men always get fucked in divorce. It's sad. The whole child support scam is bullshit.

Fuck marriage. :D

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 08:19 PM
Yo, I'm still waiting for that pic of Warham's 3 year old daughter...

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Guess I'll have to wait even LONGER for that BBQ now. :mad:

Nah, this summer.

Gotta invite FORD too.

:cool:

If either NG or warham's daughter are coming, count me in too.

I'll bring THE BUNS.

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:01 PM
This article is such ranting self-nullifying horseshit completely ignoring the obvious; Bush is run by a small cadre of cunts, and refuses to seek opinions that contradict what he WANTS TO BELIEVE --no matter how disconnected from reality or stooped in ignorance it may be...

Nice "monolithic generalizations" about "The Leftİ" though...

I guess everyone that thinks Bush is a hapless asshat, way in over his head, believes the same thing while this clown persists in defending his choice of voting for a very bad President (twice)...

Nickdfresh
04-13-2006, 10:09 PM

I basically gave her the rights to our house, and let her pay the mortgage. I just signed off on it.

The only thing was that I left my truck back there and I had to pay it off.I ended up sending her the title so I wouldn't have to fuck around with it by flying back out there to pick it up.

lol oh what fun.

Oooof. Sorry about that. We should meet up and nail hot chicks like 30-something "dirty-old men" should!!

(.)(.)
\ /
(v)

Warham
04-13-2006, 10:10 PM
LMAO!

Hey, Nick, did this article get your blood pressure up at all?

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-13-2006, 10:54 PM
LMAO!

You know what gets MY blood pressure up? Your dau - -

Oh, let that joke die already.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:22 AM
If either NG or warham's daughter are coming, count me in too.

I'll bring THE BUNS.

You're invited.

Just don't touch any of the food with your hands. :cool:

You're on cowbell for the jam session.

you can keep the drum stick when you're done.

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 12:24 AM
LMAO!

Ya know.....

This was much more fun for me when you two guys hated each other and I got to take the high road.

This warm cuddly shit is gay.

Hay Warham, Nick sent me naked pictures of your wife..........

They looked pretty happy together.

Warham
04-14-2006, 07:02 AM
Ya know.....

This was much more fun for me when you two guys hated each other and I got to take the high road.

This warm cuddly shit is gay.

Hay Warham, Nick sent me naked pictures of your wife..........

They looked pretty happy together.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Warham, I am honored to have made your sig.

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:22 PM

Speaking of sig's, isn't it about time you updated YOURS?

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Speaking of sig's, isn't it about time you updated YOURS?

What for?

LoungeMachine
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
What for?

For the lack of "editing" by FORD for starters.......:cool:

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, I've seen no evidence that he wouldn't do it again given the opportunity, so... ;)

But maybe if he admits that the BCE doesn't exist, I'll remove it.

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Well, I've seen no evidence that he wouldn't do it again given the opportunity, so... ;)

But maybe if he admits that the BCE doesn't exist, I'll remove it.

I have no intention of lying. If you can't see the obvious by now, then you aren't paying attention.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
OK, I knew that was futile. I'll start lower. How about if you admit that the Flight 93 audiotape proves that the plane was hijacked by Arab terrorists?

Warham
04-14-2006, 02:43 PM

The first person I've ever quoted here in my sig. :)

Your welcome, Sharkie.

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:45 PM
OK, I knew that was futile. I'll start lower. How about if you admit that the Flight 93 audiotape proves that the plane was hijacked by Arab terrorists?

But it doesn't. If you went into court with that tape as your only evidence, the judge would laugh at your ass, and you know it.

Unless it was a BCE show trial, like the Moussaui thing is, of course.

Guitar Shark
04-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I'd be pretty confident going into court with that tape. :)

diamondD
04-14-2006, 03:47 PM
But it doesn't. If you went into court with that tape as your only evidence, the judge would laugh at your ass, and you know it.

Unless it was a BCE show trial, like the Moussaui thing is, of course.

If you went into a court of law and tried to present some of your theories and presented what you do as evidence, they'd disbar you and take you away in a white jacket. ;)

And actually, since you brought up paying attention, it wasn't presented as evidence, it was presented during the penalty phase.

Good try, Scottie!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-14-2006, 04:00 PM

you can keep the drum stick when you're done.

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Can we do a rendition of "Don't It Make My Brown Eye Ecstatic"??

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-14-2006, 09:18 PM
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Can we do a rendition of "Don't It Make My Brown Eye Ecstatic"??

And, of course, dedicate it to the drumstick...