PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter: Have Illegals Build Border Wall

DrMaddVibe
04-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Firebrand author Ann Coulter has an answer for illegal immigration apologists who say it's simply too expensive to build a wall across the entire U.S.-Mexican border: Hire illegal aliens already in the U.S. to help with the construction.

Asked how she would solve the illegal immigration problem, Coulter told Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly on Thursday: "I'd build a wall. In fact, I'd hire illegal immigrants to build the wall."

Coulter told O'Reilly that she also favors deporting illegal aliens wherever they turn up, noting that immigration authorities missed a perfect opportunity to get a head start on the effort with the recent wave of pro-illegal protests.

"We could have done it very easily in the last week," she explained. "You could have just sent paddy wagons to the protests."

As outrageous as Coulter's comments may seem, her views on illegal immigration are firmly in the mainstream of U.S. public opinion.

A Time magazine poll released last weekend showed 56 percent of those surveyed support building a wall along the entire 2,000 mile Mexican border. Just 40 percent opposed.

Even on the question of deporting illegal immigrants, Coulter is in the majority. Asked whether the U.S. would be better off if "all illegals" were deported, 51 percent of Americans said yes, with just 38 percent disagreeing.

The controversial conservative said the disconnect between what the American people think about illegal immigration and what Washington plans to do is unprecedented.

"I've never seen an issue where public opinion seems so strongly on one side, but because of corporate interests, the government is acting the other way," she told O'Reilly. "How about putting this to a vote?"

Now there's a PERFECT job that Americans don't want to do that they can do! Hell, I saw throw in a moat too!

DEMON CUNT
04-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Ann The Man Speaks out! Watch out for the Adam's Apple!

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1001/100801coulterann.jpg

Immigration is a distraction for you neocons while the admin drags us into another war. You dummies!

Hardrock69
04-14-2006, 09:23 AM
That is irrelevant.

She is right. They could have sent paddy-wagons to the protests and shipped the people back to Mexico.

Wy didn't they? They should have just called out a unit of the National Guard to insure order, then they should have forced everyone at the demonstrations to prove they are here legally.

If they could not, then they should have been deported.

And yes, hire them to build a wall. With electrified razor-wire and mine fields.

This is yet another example of how Chimpy and the BCE are destroying this country.

They send hundreds of thousands of people to their deaths based on lies.

They advocate sending our jobs overseas.

They do nothing to stop our dependence on foreign oil (they know where their paychecks are coming from).

They WANT 11 million criminals to be allowed to stay in the United States.

They are guilty of High Treason and should be dealt with accordingly.

knuckleboner
04-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
That is irrelevant.

They should have just called out a unit of the National Guard to insure order, then they should have forced everyone at the demonstrations to prove they are here legally.

not according to the constitution. what grounds do the authorities have to stop and search me? being at an organized rally on a public street doesn't sound like reasonable suspicion to search me.

and speaking of illegal acts...does ann favor ignoring that federal law against hiring illegal aliens?;)

FORD
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4990/1180/1600/coulter.jpg

jhale667
04-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Never thought I'd see the day when I almost AGREE with Ann the man...they wouldn't have HAD to ask anyone at those demonstrations to prove citizenship...the illegals would have scattered at the SIGHT of an INS vehicle...back in the early 90s I was working in a warehouse with a ton of illegals..the running joke used to be to hide in a corner and scream "LA MIGRA!!!!" and watch them all panic....:D

jhale667
04-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Never thought I'd see the day when I almost AGREE with Ann the man...they wouldn't have HAD to ask anyone at those demonstrations to prove citizenship...the illegals would have scattered at the SIGHT of an INS vehicle...back in the early 90s I was working in a warehouse with a ton of illegals..the running joke used to be to hide in a corner and scream "LA MIGRA!!!!" and watch them all panic....:D

DrMaddVibe
04-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Some of you idiots are more focused on Ann's throat than the message! What a bunch of idiots.

http://www.theamazingracist.net/subpage1.html

FORD
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Some of you idiots are more focused on Ann's throat than the message! What a bunch of idiots.

http://www.theamazingracist.net/subpage1.html

At least we aren't posting RACIST links, AssVibe.

NOTHING that a racist says is valid. Not that idiot you linked to, not those skinhead faggot "minutemen" monkeys on the border, and not that fucking shemale on FAUX. RACISM makes you an IDIOT and you have no fucking opinions worth airing.

So spare me that shit.

jhale667
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD

NOTHING that a racist says is valid. Not that idiot you linked to, not those skinhead faggot "minutemen" monkeys on the border, and not that fucking shemale on FAUX. RACISM makes you an IDIOT and you have no fucking opinions worth airing.

So spare me that shit.

AMEN.

Hardrock69
04-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Holy shit...she IS a man!!!
:eek:

Big Train
04-14-2006, 08:19 PM
It would have been so easy...if you wanted to start a riot in several major cities at once. I'm sure the National Guard, in keeping order mind you, would kindly ask them their immigration status, and they would kindly answer. If they were illegal they would surely kindly jump in the INS wagon and their families would surely stand idle and let that happen. Excellent thinking...

Nickdfresh
04-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Wow, such simple solutions for such complex problems...

Move over Plato! A macho trans-gender idiot will tell you what you what to hear regardless of: how negatively it would effect the economy, how much it would actually cost, and how many citizens have connections to the illegal immigrants that essentially form a lobby...

Remember, "you're stupider' than (she is)"

DEMON CUNT
04-14-2006, 09:09 PM

You don't even reference the source, you dummy.

Ann is terribly predictable and not really that funny at all. Sorry bitch! Try copy/pasting something a little smarter and we'll discuss.

And like moths to a light bulb, you neocons jump on the latest distraction wedge issue.

What? Did people just start sneaking into this country?

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
You don't even reference the source, you dummy.

Ann is terribly predictable and not really that funny at all. Sorry bitch! Try copy/pasting something a little smarter and we'll discuss.

It's extremely doubtful you could hang.

Go try Grimsdale's "Does anyone want to smell my anus?" thread.

That's more your speed.

:gulp:

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:22 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4990/1180/1600/coulter.jpg

::bloodcurtling scream::

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Go try Grimsdale's "Does anyone want to smell my anus?" thread.

That's more your speed.

BTW Brian, Grimmy's only kidding.

Don't get your hopes up buddy.

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:31 PM
DEMON's a good chap and seems to know quite a bit about Halliburton's financial status, at the very least.

:)

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 02:32 PM

Bitch please! I have whooped your stupid flunkie ass all over this forum and you know it.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Warham
DEMON's a good chap and seems to know quite a bit about Halliburton's financial status, at the very least.

Props back at you Warham.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 05:47 PM
Bitch please! I have whooped your stupid flunkie ass all over this forum and you know it.

At least YOU and your liberal mob seem to think so.

That's OK, think that if you want.

It must be why I'm all over your sig. :cool:

I'm the one you FEAR.

:gun:

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 10:25 PM
At least YOU and your liberal mob seem to think so.

That's OK, think that if you want.

It must be why I'm all over your sig.

I'm the one you FEAR.

Not really. You are the perfect example of a neocon dummy. A liar, a braggart and a religious supremacist.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Not really. You are the perfect example of a neocon dummy. A liar, a braggart and a religious supremacist.

Geez, you pulled out all the stops with that reply, didn't you? :D

You're just a whacked out, two-bit moron.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Geez, you pulled out all the stops with that reply, didn't you?

You're just a whacked out, two-bit moron.

You keep proving my point.

Psssst... I can tell when you are agrivated. You start to use more emoticons in your posts.

Warham
04-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Can we please be a little civil around here?

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 10:34 PM

Yeah, that you're an idiot.

At least you realize that by now...that's the first step.

You're a broken record like FORD....but at least he's fairly intelligent.

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 10:51 PM
People's Exhibit #2345:

Yeah, that you're an idiot.

At least you realize that by now...that's the first step.

You're a broken record like FORD....but at least he's fairly intelligent.

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 10:53 PM

Psssst... I can tell when you are agrivated. You start to use more emoticons in your posts.

Very true!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :gulp:

:p

Nitro Express
04-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Isn't she on the current season of the Surreal Life?

Redballjets88
04-16-2006, 01:02 AM
that would be hilarious we could be like "if you help build the wall we will give you citizenship" and see how many illegals show up to fuck over their countrymen

FORD
04-16-2006, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Isn't she on the current season of the Surreal Life?

http://www.creationent.com/past_events/hx_events/con2002/pics/10.jpg

Nah, at least Alexis Arquette resembles "her" own sisters. Anndrew doesn't look like any woman on this planet.

DrMaddVibe
04-16-2006, 01:04 PM
At least we aren't posting RACIST links, AssVibe.

So spare me that shit.

FUCK YOU foLIARrd!

The link is funny as hell!

You're a fucking idiot!

DrMaddVibe
04-25-2006, 04:48 PM
jhale667, did you click on the link on page 1?

I was thinking of what you said when I posted it. LOL!!!!

Too bad foLIARrd is too big a puss to see the humor. Take the stick out of your liberal ass foLIARrd!

jhale667
04-25-2006, 05:16 PM
jhale667, did you click on the link on page 1?

I was thinking of what you said when I posted it. LOL!!!!

I actually saw it on Spikedhumor.com...and yes, it's funny as shit...:p

Terry
05-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Coulter's got some nice legs. Shame about the face.

Am in agreement with her general feelings on this issue, but really don't take much of what she has to say seriously. She spends too much time talking, too little time thinking. Pretty much a common factor among all cable-news show hosts and repeat guests.