PDA

View Full Version : my legal bills are starting to pile up

THUNDER ICON!
04-14-2006, 08:53 PM
I had an altercation with this fucking prick local cop who fucking maced me 3 times. I was on coke and it didn't have much affect on me. The fucking prick even used his baton on me. Anyway, the thing thats fucking killing me is that I was still on probation for my dui at the time. Anyway, long story short, I'm gonna go into a fucking rehab for 1-2 weeks. I will be out before the Minto/zumbrun showdown live on espn. Anyway, I will be gone for a while at this fucking rehab, but my lawyers have urged me to do it. Please forward any questions to natra during my brief absense. Thanks. T.

WARF
04-14-2006, 09:05 PM
<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' <p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/a/afroman/because_i_got_high_446161.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autostart='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a

WARF
04-14-2006, 09:21 PM
uh uh uh u hu hu h uhu h uhu hu

You got the Rodney king beating!!!

uh u hu huh uh uh uhuuh uhuh uh uhu uu

They used the "NBG" stick!

****** BE GOOD!
****** BE GOOD!

uh u huhu hu h uh uhu

WARF
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Don't go to rehab Joe!

Rehab is for QUITERS!!!

THUNDER ICON!
04-14-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm just going to help my case, I'm not going to stop doing shit. I gave the fucking cop a concussion. The fucker shouldn't have maced me.

WARF
04-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Fuck the police!
GO THUNDER!!!
uu hu hu h uhuh uh

i'm wasted!

THUNDER ICON!
04-14-2006, 09:47 PM
i told the fucker he made a mistake after he maced me the third time. It took 4 cops to get me in cuffs. The only bad thing is this is going to hurt me if I run for political office.

Ally_Kat
04-14-2006, 10:13 PM
Joe, I don't think I want to continue this relationship if you keep wasting your money on Booger Sugar instead of spending it on me. A girl has needs, ya know.

FORD
04-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I thought you were still in a body cast until May 1, you lying kiddie raping fuckwad?

Mr. Vengeance
04-14-2006, 11:07 PM
It's tough......generally, pedophiles don't have any chance to fight things...

hockeyis4fags
04-15-2006, 12:25 AM
This is the funniest Thunder thread I have ever read!

FORD
04-15-2006, 01:56 AM
They've busted about three pedophiles in the "Homeland Security" department in the last week or so. Maybe Burrito Boy DOES have a political future with the Republican Party.

Or there's always the priesthood......

bueno bob
04-15-2006, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by THUNDER ICON!
I had an altercation with this fucking prick local cop who fucking maced me 3 times. I was on coke and it didn't have much affect on me. The fucking prick even used his baton on me. Anyway, the thing thats fucking killing me is that I was still on probation for my dui at the time. Anyway, long story short, I'm gonna go into a fucking rehab for 1-2 weeks. I will be out before the Minto/zumbrun showdown live on espn. Anyway, I will be gone for a while at this fucking rehab, but my lawyers have urged me to do it. Please forward any questions to natra during my brief absense. Thanks. T.

Look Joe, I'm not putting up with much more of this. Either you're going to be available by mid August for our bout at MGM, or I'm going on ESPN and doing a press conference, announcing to the WORLD that you're ducking me.

That's it, Joe. I'm serious. First that Niagra Falls business and now this?

Get it together, Joe. The ring is waiting.

DeadOrAlive
04-15-2006, 05:35 AM
Get in the ring... Get in the ring... Get in the ring... Get in the ring...! Get in the ring...! Get in the ring...! Get in the ring! Get in the ring! Get in the ring!

GET IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN' RING JOEY.

THUNDER ICON!
04-15-2006, 08:39 PM
I may begin light jogging tomorrow. Notice alinchainz doesn't say a word. He got a very unexpected phone call and we won't have to listen to any bullshit from him anymore.

FORD
04-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Yep... a pedophile who likes to threaten people over phone lines (and the Internets).

Chertoff's gonna love the Thunder over at Reichland Security

ThrillsNSpills
04-15-2006, 09:13 PM
I had an altercation with this fucking prick local cop who fucking maced me 3 times. I was on coke and it didn't have much affect on me. The fucking prick even used his baton on me.

Tell me you got video for this.

FORD
04-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Tell me you got video for this.

Watch him put up the Rodney King beating and claim it's him.

THUNDER ICON!
04-15-2006, 09:28 PM
I beat the fuck out of the cop, gave him a concussion. it took 4 township cops to get me cuffed and in the car. I was already calmed down and the fucker maced me 3 times. After the third time I told the faggot cop that he made a mistake.

Ally_Kat
04-15-2006, 10:03 PM
I may begin light jogging tomorrow. Notice alinchainz doesn't say a word. He got a very unexpected phone call and we won't have to listen to any bullshit from him anymore.

You better leave AL alone, or I'll leave you -- for him!

ALinChainz
04-15-2006, 11:30 PM

Fuck you you dog-humping, donkey-dick, salt lick, pedophile, pud catcher ...

You didn't fucking call me bitch ... I don't take calls from a weekend prison inmates ...

By the looks of your "my space" site ... you and the word "light" should be mixed ...

Where's this body cast?

This cop kicked the fuck out of you, what did you do, offer him your nasty ass to get out of a loitering charge?

Where is this links that proves you are anything but a minor molester?

Here I am tube-steak tongue tickler ... your obsession with me is fucked up ... I'm male, over 12 years old, and would kill you Jose.

Anytime ... call me ... I fucking dare you ...

ALinChainz
04-15-2006, 11:35 PM
Joe Thunder Terminology Meanings:

"rehab" - really means "probation violation and going to get butt-stretched at the local county gray-bar motel for a few days, vaseline provided."

Hey Joe, I bet that cop let you keep that baton after you showed him how you could "conceal" it.

I bet it reminded you of your stepdad and you thought because he's busy with your mom and not paying you any mind, you'd get some attention from someone else who scares the fuck out of you ...

bueno bob
04-16-2006, 03:51 AM
Al...

You are a wonderful human being.

:)

manwiththedogs
04-16-2006, 04:03 AM
"At night I walk this stinkin` street past the crazies on my block, and I see the same old faces and I hear that same old talk"...

bueno bob
04-16-2006, 04:05 AM
Ain't that the truth...

:)

THUNDER ICON!
04-16-2006, 04:59 PM
My lawyer says that since I was fucked up at the time of the incident it will help my case. He wants me to write a letter of apology to the cop, but I am not willing to do that. See, I was already starting to calm down and the cop did not need to mace me at all let alone three times. He should not of entered the residence either, there was no need to. I found out later that this cop has only been on the job for a few months. Hopefully his inexperience will help my case. I did however lose my job as CEO of NWHS. That's alright, because I have several other projects upcoming including the Minto/zumbrun showdown. By the way, I met with Brian today and he is ready both mentally and physically for this fight.

jhale667
04-16-2006, 05:02 PM
My lawyer says that since I'm a gay racist pedophile I have no case. I also lost my job as CEO of the gloryhole.

Shocker.

Ally_Kat
04-16-2006, 05:03 PM
what, did you have Easter dinner with Brian?

THUNDER ICON!
04-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
what, did you have Easter dinner with Brian?

NO, he goes to the same church. I did visit him and his family briefly after church. He is ready and focused for zumbrun.

THUNDER ICON!
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
i knew i fucked up after i started fighting with the first cop but it was to late. i must have done an 8 ball myself that night. I was fucking wired.

jhale667
04-16-2006, 05:52 PM
So let's review: You're in a BODY CAST, you did an eight-ball by yourself, went out, picked a fight with, and got your ass kicked by a cop....while you were in a body cast? That's lame even by YOUR pathological-liar standards, BLoey....

Tell the truth: You did some coke and beat your MEAT while watching 'Harry Potter'...or is he too old for you now?

THUNDER ICON!
04-16-2006, 05:59 PM
I was at a ncaa tourn party drinking and snorting all day. We hade these whores come over about and were carrying on pretty good and the neighbors called the cop. This young punk ass faggot dick busted through the door. I told him to get the fuck out of here, and he tells me to get on the floor. I told him fuck you and the fucker maced me, not once but 3 fucking times. I threw him down a flight of stairs. The cunt ended up with a concussion. I've been out of my cast for about 3 weeks now stupid.

jhale667
04-16-2006, 06:10 PM
You're an idiot. If you WERE in a body cast. you'd have a minimum of 6 weeks of physical therapy...three weeks later you'd still have trouble taking a PISS by yourself, moron. But you, being the superhuman baby-banger that you are, are up to coke binges and fighting? Doubtful....

WARF
04-16-2006, 06:28 PM
Feed the troll.... lmao

THUNDER ICON!
04-16-2006, 06:29 PM
the coke and booze definately helped. See, 6 1/2 weeks prior to that, I was in training and went without booze and coke. I kinda tied one on with the ncaa tourney going on and all that night. I was sore all over the next fucking day though. My whole body, especially where he whacked me with the baton. This is fucking serious though, i could do a little prison time. I got charged with public drunkeness and aggravated assault. I do know the da, and being in my position and all should help, but ya never know. I've had a dui plus been charged with possession of a controlled substance, criminal conspiracy and delivery of a controled substance and never did any time yet, but the bad thing is, I was on probation at the time. That's why I'm going to go to rehab.

jhale667
04-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Feed the troll.... lmao

Blunder's too much fun to bust. He can't even keep his lies straight. You're right though, feeding time over. ;)

Nickdfresh
04-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Well geez Joe, maybe if you stopped getting arrested for "public indecency" at men's rest rooms sperm-lover, you'd save more money for rot gut and trailer rent...

team thunder
04-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well geez Joe, maybe if you stopped getting arrested for "public indecency" at men's rest rooms sperm-lover, you'd save more money for rot gut and trailer rent...

I heard you were getting plenty of action from the ******s in prison, that's for sure. tt

Nickdfresh
04-16-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by team thunder
I heard you were getting plenty of action from the ******s in prison, that's for sure. tt

Is that what they told you before they held you down and raped your asshole?

They were lying, much like you do fecal-face...

sagebrush
04-16-2006, 08:41 PM
I was at a ncaa tourn party drinking and snorting all day. We hade these whores come over about and were carrying on pretty good and the neighbors called the cop. This young punk ass faggot dick busted through the door. I told him to get the fuck out of here, and he tells me to get on the floor. I told him fuck you and the fucker maced me, not once but 3 fucking times. I threw him down a flight of stairs. The cunt ended up with a concussion. I've been out of my cast for about 3 weeks now stupid.

Man your a fuck nut ! When the cops and i did say COPS mace you you don't have time to '' threw hem down a flight of stairs '' ! 1st when ttheytell you to get down and you don't you get maced and cuffed but if you are a dick you get hit with the black jack and if you start a fight you get shot dumb ass . My friend did just that he was a dick he got maced , hit and shot and got to pull 2 years . And its never just one cop its cops 2 or 3 cops and 2 or 3 cops will not let you kick the shit out of another cop ! grow up and try another big one because this one did not fly !

Hardrock69
04-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Joesph Thudner is a fucking pussy.

Fucker talks smack, but is usually too busy trying on lingerie at Victoria's Secret and working the glory hole at his local homo bar.

He cannot even be brave enough to fight Willie The Wino.

Fucking baby.

Come on Joe...you think you are so fucking bad...I will destroy you ya worthless pile of shit!

:mad:

sagebrush
04-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Joesph Thudner is a fucking pussy.

Fucker talks smack, but is usually too busy trying on lingerie at Victoria's Secret and working the glory hole at his local homo bar.

He cannot even be brave enough to fight Willie The Wino.

Fucking baby.

Come on Joe...you think you are so fucking bad...I will destroy you ya worthless pile of shit!

Hardrock69 you don't want to waste your time with this punk ! Anyone that trys to get people to believe shit like that must have a shitty life !I would bet he's a 12 year old punk that punchs the little man all day to pics of little boys . And if he ever had a cop to get in his face he would shit his self , you know the kind of guy , the big talker but if a fight breaks out hes the one that runs and hides . And the only coke hes ever had is out of a can .

Hardrock69
04-17-2006, 11:00 AM
I agree. We all are aware that Joe Thudner is a fucking homo kiddie-diddler who would wet his pants if he actually had to fight someone.

I have challenged the little baby many times, but he is such a loser he will not step up to the plate.

That, and he is still in a halfway house in PA and cannot go anywhere.

THUNDER ICON!
04-17-2006, 11:32 AM
How the fuck would i not have "time" to throw a cop down a flight of steps. What the fuck does that mean. The cop busted into the house before calling back up. He maced me when I was calming down on my own. That's why i got pissed. I told him he made a fucking mistake. It was a young local cop just hired. It took 4 cops to get me cuffed and in the car. It was in the paper. Wouldn't have "time". What the fuck does that mean. Boy u stupid.

ashstralia
04-17-2006, 11:47 AM
lordy, i miss katy.

did i tell y'all my brother's step sister in law
once went out with a fella who use'ta clean out the bins
in my trailer?

sagebrush
04-17-2006, 12:01 PM
How the fuck would i not have "time" to throw a cop down a flight of steps. What the fuck does that mean. The cop busted into the house before calling back up. He maced me when I was calming down on my own. That's why i got pissed. I told him he made a fucking mistake. It was a young local cop just hired. It took 4 cops to get me cuffed and in the car. It was in the paper. Wouldn't have "time". What the fuck does that mean. Boy u stupid.

Wow ! Thats good i know about cops punk and i know when COPS ( more than one ) come there not there to let some punk bitch 'em . I know how the cops are and i know there not going to let one person kick the shit out of another cop that shit just don't happen ! I have been cuffed and stuffed myself and yes you can hit a cop ONCE and thats it by then 3 other cops has got your ass down kicking the shit out of you ! And cops don't use pepper spray thay use mace and that shit will being you to your knees fast so don't tell me you did all this shit after getting maced is bullshit ! And were not even going to talk about the cast shit . I went through U.A.T. in the marines and we got maced and you try to fight that shit as hard as you can but you shit done ! You cant see , you cant breath so don't tell me you were superman and messed up a cop ! And if your going to lie about shit make it beleaveable !!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
04-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Don't worry about it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

JOE THUNDER VS. BUENO BOB AT THE MGM GRAND IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA JUNE 2nd, 2006!

THIS IS CONFIRMED!! WE WILL BE FILMING FOR AN UPCOMING DVD RELEASE AS WELL!!

Tickets go on sale sometime next month.

Thanks for finally signing the papers, Joe.

Hardrock69
04-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Joe Thudner you are a lying cocksucker.

1. Ok so it was in the paper.

Show us a link.

You can't because you are too busy eating shit for lunch.

2. If a cop maced you 3 times, you would be crying like the little baby you are.

YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY AND YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO FIGHT ANYONE LET ALONE SOME OF US HERE AT THE ROTH ARMY WHO COULD KICK YOUR ASS WHILE BLINDFOLDED.

You are so afraid of me, you pathetic little bitch, that you can't even get the nerve up to reply to any of my challenges.

Your momma!

bueno bob
04-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't worry, don't worry...I'll take care of him - OFFICIALLY, at the MGM Grand.

Ask Joe if you want any further information.

Hardrock69
04-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Why? He is a lower form of life than the slime that grows on rocks under which diseased whores are burined....

bueno bob
04-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Which is exactly while I'll be beating him up in front of a sold out MGM Grand...

;)

Hardrock69
04-18-2006, 10:25 AM
WOOT!!!
:cool:

bueno bob
04-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Sigh...

in recent developments, Joe Thunder attempted to double fist his own ass yesterday - the doctors spend 2 hours removing them...

Joe, this had better not affect our MGM date! :mad:

sagebrush
04-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Bueno bob watch out he can beat up cops and get out of a body cast in 3 weeks ( LMAO) . Mace don't faze hem and he likes coke . I hope you kick the truth in this bastard !!!!!!!!!