View Full Version : That 70's Shit

bueno bob
04-15-2006, 07:24 AM
I don't want a blond Donna! I want BIG RED! :mad:

I don't want a sensitive father Michael! I want KELSO! :mad:

I don't want Hyde having a black father! :mad:

I don't want Eric off in Africa! :mad:

I don't like Randy! :mad:

This show has turned into a complete fucking disaster. I certainly hope they don't plan on ending it like this. :mad:

Bring back Eric, have him kick this Randy's ass, marry Donna and bump us up to the '90's so we can see what happened to them all.

THE FUCKING END!

Do it NOW!!! :mad:

I hate seeing grate shows jump the shark like this... :(

Douglas T.
04-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Right On! long live ReD DONNA! Everyone says that Young Forman and his dad RED are written after my life with my dad!

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 09:41 AM
I want Ashton Kutcher!

Big Troubles
04-15-2006, 09:45 AM
I like the blonde Donna. But yeah everything else you said was dead on Bob. I dont like the new cast. In fact I still miss Midge. ;)

I am however waiting to see Jackie do Playboy! I ahte Kelso. Horrible acting for the last 2 years.

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 09:46 AM
I don't really watch that show but I noticed that they've paled Donna...

Hollywood does it all the time! They take a beautiful actress with beautiful, natural hair (whatever the color)
and gradually turn her into a blond, eaven if she looked better before!

Gotta hate Hollywood...

Lloyd Anger
04-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I had to stop watching when they brought in that douche to replace Eric. The show's just not good anymore.

Full Bug
04-15-2006, 10:40 AM
This is the last season, so there is a good chance Eric wont be back at all, lousy way to end the series, they should have called it quits last year....

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I like the blonde Donna....

Donna would look good with every hair colors...
Beautiful, tall, strong built... she's all woman!

She looks as good in glamorous gowns (in fashion mags.) as in jeans and T-shirt (hanging out on the couch)...

bueno bob
04-15-2006, 11:06 AM
I've got her in Maxim, she did the cover a year or two back...

As a blond :mad:

I WANT BIG RED!! :mad:

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
... I WANT BIG RED!! :mad:

Maybe if you BE NICE to her... she'll give you BIG RED??? :p

Mr. Vengeance
04-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Jackie is the one I want to nail. She has that tiny little tight body....Remember the episode where Jackie and Donna are sunbathing??? I had to rub one out to that shit!!!!

I haven't minded this year's shows. They've been okay.

Full Bug
04-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Jackie is the one I want to nail. She has that tiny little tight body....
I hear ya....:cool:

bueno bob
04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Maybe if you BE NICE to her... she'll give you BIG RED??? :p

A smashing development that would be!

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 12:17 PM
RED HOT Donna...

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Brunette HOT Donna...

vheddyrmv8
04-15-2006, 12:39 PM
Eric's sister ain't bad herself either :)

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Blonde HOT Donna...

blonddgirl777
04-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by vheddyrmv8
Eric's sister ain't bad herself either :)

Not bad, but just another Hollywood bimbo...

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:06 PM
That 70's Show is probably my favorite TV show of all-time, or at least from the 90's, for sure.

BigBadBrian
04-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Not bad, but just another Hollywood bimbo...

That's from a girl's perspective.

From a guy's perspective, she's HOT!!!!!

That's why I like the earlier episodes the best.

http://fan.discoliz.com/lrk/lrktop.jpg

Warham
04-15-2006, 02:28 PM
They replaced her with some other chick for a few episodes a couple years ago.

The_KiD
04-15-2006, 02:36 PM
This season has definitely been a let down for me. I am big fan of the show in general.

Without Eric this season, they are really resorting to "Fonzie jumping the shark" tactics.. Damn I am showing my age aren't I?

The last episode is airing soon.. Thank God..

KiD

Douglas T.
04-15-2006, 04:29 PM
HEY Blonde777 send larger pic #15 pleeeeze! Cruel thing making us squint!

Ozzy Fudd
04-15-2006, 05:53 PM
I agree to many changes have come into this show. I use to relate to hyde "as in personality type..."but now I watch it or not. :(

FORD
04-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
This is the last season, so there is a good chance Eric wont be back at all, lousy way to end the series, they should have called it quits last year....

Don't bet on it. Eric will come back just in time to marry Donna in the final episode. Yeah, it's predictable as Hell, but it's just like fucking Joanie and Chachi, when they knew it was the last season, they planned for that ending.

And I haven't even watched any of the current season of "That 70's Show" yet, I just know TV cliches. The only way you don't get the storybook sappy ending to the show is when they've already blown their budget and shot all 22 episodes before they know they got canceled. (Like the old Batman TV series that ended with the ambiguously gay duo in a cliffhanger)

Northern Girl
04-15-2006, 07:16 PM
I've never seen the show. It didn't look too appealing to me, and with 100 channels to choose from...

I think I saw a short clip of Ted Nugent being on there though, or am I thinking of something else?

jhale667
04-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Mila Kunis is HOT. I've seen her at a few shows and a friend's party...TINY....she's like 4' 11"!!! :eatit:

bueno bob
04-15-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The only way you don't get the storybook sappy ending to the show is when they've already blown their budget and shot all 22 episodes before they know they got canceled. (Like the old Batman TV series that ended with the ambiguously gay duo in a cliffhanger)

This also happened with "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman".

Mike Eisner was committed to killing the show from the day he took over, which resulted in an ever rotating time/day slot. The writers were absolutely constricted into making the series completely goofball and absurd and they hated every second of it...the show would vanish for weeks at a time and there'd be no advertising as to when/if it was coming back...

I was lucky enough to catch what ended up being the last episode...it ended with a "To Be Continued" at the bottom of the screen, originally; when it repeats now, the "To Be Continued" tagline has been removed and that was the series conclusion.

I was really pissed about it, because according to some of the preliminary scripts I've seen for what was in mind, it was a story arc that was going to save that series and put some real credibility into it...

"Quantum Leap" suffered from the same problems...NBC became committed to killing it off, rotated it's time and place, removed it all together for weeks at a time...the difference is, they actually advertised the last episode...and Sam Beckett never did get back to his home...definitely an interesting, albeit non-fulfilling way to end the series...

Terry
04-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Once they brought that fucking Myers idiot in to play Randy, that show was done. He wasn't funny on Mad TV and he's even more worthless on that show.

FORD
04-15-2006, 08:48 PM
This also happened with "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman".

Mike Eisner was committed to killing the show from the day he took over, which resulted in an ever rotating time/day slot. The writers were absolutely constricted into making the series completely goofball and absurd and they hated every second of it...the show would vanish for weeks at a time and there'd be no advertising as to when/if it was coming back...

I was lucky enough to catch what ended up being the last episode...it ended with a "To Be Continued" at the bottom of the screen, originally; when it repeats now, the "To Be Continued" tagline has been removed and that was the series conclusion.

I was really pissed about it, because according to some of the preliminary scripts I've seen for what was in mind, it was a story arc that was going to save that series and put some real credibility into it...

"Quantum Leap" suffered from the same problems...NBC became committed to killing it off, rotated it's time and place, removed it all together for weeks at a time...the difference is, they actually advertised the last episode...and Sam Beckett never did get back to his home...definitely an interesting, albeit non-fulfilling way to end the series...

I'm still pissed at NBC for cancelling Quantum Leap. I don't believe they gave that show a fair shot. But then Bellisario kinda lost the plot when he started doing the Elvis & Marilyn Monroe episodes, and worst of all, the JFK thing slanted to his own political beliefs. The conclusion that "Oswald did it" was ridiculously out of character for a scientific mind like Sam Beckett.

Yeah, and the final episode could have been better. Him going back in time to save Al's marriage was a dumb ending.

Mr. Vengeance
04-15-2006, 09:59 PM
The most criminal act of cancelling a show and not allowing it to have a final episode (and there are many) was Married with Children. It had been on for 11 years, and they shot their last show, and then found out they were cancelled. Fortunately the last episode they did was where Kelly gets married, so they were able to make it LOOK like a final episode. The cast has always been pretty bitter that they never got to do a proper farewell.

Flash Bastard
04-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I don't want a blond Donna! I want BIG RED! :mad:

I'd like to stick my face in her crotch and wear her like a halloween mask.

Also posted by bueno bob
I don't like Randy! :mad:

Is it just me, or does he look like a total douchebag?

blonddgirl777
04-16-2006, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
That's from a girl's perspective.

From a guy's perspective, she's HOT!!!!!

That's why I like the earlier episodes the best.

http://fan.discoliz.com/lrk/lrktop.jpg

"Girl's perspective" and "boy's perspective" don't make any difference here...
The girl on your picture is less than ordinary... you wouldn't eaven notice her on the street!

Generally, I have good taste in women... ask around?
But to each his/her own...

mako_kimura
04-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Overall, the show sucks now and you KNOW the damn studios are gonna give it some gay ass ending. Hollywood is never fair, but how are we to stop it?

jslav06
04-16-2006, 10:34 AM
It's pointless once that guy left... Uh Topher Grace.

Terry
04-16-2006, 10:12 PM
Lisa Robin looks like a tramp.

Yummy.