PDA

View Full Version : Exxon Chairman Gets $400 Million Retirement Package Amid Soaring Gas Prices

DEMON CUNT
04-15-2006, 12:42 PM
Exxon Chairman Gets $400 Million Retirement Package Amid Soaring Gas Prices (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1841989&page=1)

Excerpt:

Exxon is giving Lee Raymond one of the most generous retirement packages in history, nearly $400 million, including pension, stock options and other perks...

Last November, when he was still chairman of Exxon, Raymond told Congress that gas prices were high because of global supply and demand.

"We're all in this together, everywhere in the world," he testified.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/images/1027-06.jpg

Still enjoying that those tax cuts, you neocon dummies?

Nickdfresh
04-15-2006, 02:50 PM
What a fucking shit bag...

Oh yeah, I forgot, it's all just supply and demand economics...

(collusion, oligopolies, and price-fixing have nothing to do with it.):rolleyes:

I used to almost exclusively use Mobil products (Mobil1 oil, 93-octane gas...), they can go fuck themselves!

BITEYOASS
04-15-2006, 07:15 PM
God damn he looks like that fucker from WWF, and the double chin was about the same size.

BITEYOASS
04-17-2006, 01:42 PM
I'm bumping this because I want everyone to take a look at this fat sack of shit that is fucking everyone over at the gas pumps.

bueno bob
04-17-2006, 01:46 PM
You know what religion is?

Religion is the tool that keeps the poor from killing the rich.

Somebody famous said that. I forget who now, but it's very very true, because, quite frankly...were it not for religion...well...

Economically, we'd all be a lot more balanced, I think :)

Phil theStalker
04-17-2006, 02:03 PM
They didn't pay him enough.

Think about it.

War in the Middle East, American soldiers dying, America in peril after 9/11, Americans have an over trillion debt, (Clinton had surplus, American jobs going overseas, Americans stranded at a nationally known stadium location for days and days with NO relief flown in, and last year Exxon made record profits. Record as in record for the company's whole greedy, gouging history.

He's worth a lot more to them than what they've paid him.

An with you people the beat of your little lives just goes on.

Hey, everything's okay.

Just keep writing and reading blogs.

Don't get your gun and wave it in the air on Main street U.S.A..

Oh, no. Not dat.

That would be audacious.

:spank:

Hardrock69
04-17-2006, 02:29 PM
The supply and demand line is so much shit.

The oil companies control the supply and demand. There have been numerous oil company memos released publicly where they are discussing the fact that their profit margins are not high enough, so they shut down a lot of oil refinieries to decrease the supply, therefore increasing the price of gas, and making a fortune.

Fucking fat bastards!

:mad:

EAT MY ASSHOLE
04-17-2006, 02:35 PM
As someone who owns stock in Exxon, I find this appalling. The man was not an entrepeneur. He was a manager.

I'm investing in coal.

bobgnote
04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Burn WEED, turd-disturber. CO2-neutral WEED can be used variously, if only accepting OR generating business logic could happen in the fat-gravy-navy, of the UNITED STATES OF ******S.

OR, lose the fading aggie-tech advantage to CHINA, neo-con ****** with a rubber hat, on an SC-field! Squeek for me, juice-bar-dingus.

BITEYOASS
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Burn WEED, turd-disturber. CO2-neutral WEED can be used variously, if only accepting OR generating business logic could happen in the fat-gravy-navy, of the UNITED STATES OF ******S.

OR, lose the fading aggie-tech advantage to CHINA, neo-con ****** with a rubber hat, on an SC-field! Squeek for me, juice-bar-dingus.

Let me guess, you're either on Meth or your one of those Mad-cow infected terretes Zombies. like the ones in Postal 2: Apocalypse weekend?

Guitar Shark
04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Obviously, I am in the wrong line of work.

I need to work somewhere where I can expect to receive millions of dollars for LEAVING.

FORD
04-18-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Obviously, I am in the wrong line of work.

I need to work somewhere where I can expect to receive millions of dollars for LEAVING.

Maybe EXXON needs some new lawyers for all the anti trust suits that should (but probably won't) be filed against them?

frets5150
04-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I thought he looked familiar.Fuckin Bum :rolleyes:

Little Texan
04-23-2006, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know what religion is?

Religion is the tool that keeps the poor from killing the rich.

Somebody famous said that. I forget who now, but it's very very true, because, quite frankly...were it not for religion...well...

Economically, we'd all be a lot more balanced, I think :)

Napoleon Bonaparte