PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection, baby!

Jesus Christ
04-16-2006, 01:19 PM
.....continuing with the 28th chapter of Matthew's gospel.....

In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.

And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.

Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done.

And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,

Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept.

And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you.

So they took the money, and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.

And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

:cool:

Redballjets88
04-16-2006, 01:19 PM
im proud of ya big guy

Jesus Christ
04-16-2006, 01:24 PM
The gates and doors were barred
And all the windows fastened down
I spent the night in sleeplessness
And rose at every sound
Half in hope of sorrow
And half in fear the day
Would find the soldiers breakin' through
To drag us all away

And just before the sunrise
I heard something at the wall
The gate began to rattle
And a voice began to call
I hurried to the window
Looked down into the street
Expecting swords and torches
And the sound of soldiers' feet

But there was no one there but Mary
So I went down to let her in
John stood there beside me
As she told me where she'd been
She said they've moved Him in the night
And none of us know where
The stone's been rolled away
And now His body isn't there

We both ran towards the garden
Then John ran on ahead
We found the stone and empty tomb
Just the way that Mary said
But the winding sheet they wrapped Him in
Was just an empty shell
And how or where they'd taken Him
Was more than I could tell

Oh something strange had happened there
Just what I did not know
John believed a miracle
But I just turned to go
Circumstance and speculation
Couldn't lift me very high
'Cause I'd seen them crucify Him
Then I saw Him die

Back inside the house again
The guilt and anguish came
Everything I'd promised Him
Just added to my shame
When at last it came to choices
I denied I knew His name
And even if He was alive
It wouldn't be the same

But suddenly the air was filled
With a strange and sweet perfume
Light that came from everywhere
Drove shadows from the room
And Jesus stood before me
With His arms held open wide
And I fell down on my knees
And I just clung to Him and cried

Then He raised me to my feet
And as I looked into His eyes
The love was shining out from Him
Like sunlight from the skies
Guilt in my confusion
Disappeared in sweet release
And every fear I ever had
Just melted into peace

He's alive yes He's alive
Yes He's alive and I'm forgiven
Heaven's gates are open wide
He's alive yes He's alive
Oh He's alive and I'm forgiven
He's alive He's alive
Hallelujah He's alive
He's alive and I'm forgiven
He's alive He's alive He's alive
I believe it He's alive
Sweet Jesus

BITEYOASS
04-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Amen!

Hardrock69
04-17-2006, 01:42 AM
So stop reciting poetry and take Chimpy out of office already!

bobgnote
04-18-2006, 04:27 PM
And while you're at it, what about that litle ****** you threw off the roof, SAYS THOMAS OF JERUSALEM, you slant-writing git? Did you bring HIM back to life, you hustling hobo-scrubdog?

Bring back the Charlie Graner puppet, OR DO CHIMPY RIGHT NOW, miracle-Kike. Hurry the fuck up before the rock nig - I mean assholes drop another load like little ******S know how, never mind jumping.

DUMP, motherfucker! Go ahead and DUMP! Brown all night and DAY, Jacko-bait on a stick? Let's see you resurrect MAD TV and Ted Templeman, BOTH! You can do it. MAD TV is STILL ALIVE!!

jhale667
04-18-2006, 04:35 PM
SMITE HIM, JESUS!!!! :D

bobgnote
04-18-2006, 04:41 PM
. . .which ******-Jackson has run right off.

He piped up about Baby-ho needing the astigmatic Catholic DA hovering over Duke to hand down some shove, so the GRAND JURY hit the two targets of Baby-Ho, even BEFORE THE DNA gets re-done.

Circumstances do NOT favor probable cause, sufficient to Grand Jury review. This little egregious episode is a function of ******-breeder JESSE JACKSON'S PERSISTENT ILLEGAL INTERESTS AND PROXIMITIES TO IMMINENT FURTHER INJURY, by his ugly-****** spin.

Somebody get ME a doctor. ******, OUT OF THE POOL!

Meanwhile, you 'JESUS' ******s who haven't heard the REAL name of your ID theft git is Y'SHUA need to pull the shovels out of your asses.

Somebody might screw up, instead of naming a brother DAVE, he goes, JESSE, and ******S, PLEASE, CUT THAT THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Name your white kid Dave? NOT! Dude will foible out, mostly. A brown kid still screws it up. Jewish? Overdone and STILL flying, not jumping, mostly. Transition game? Pull the clarinet out your ass.

Yeah, jump off the works and speed it up on Chimpy, King of Kikes.

bobgnote
04-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Aah, eine J-hologramische upinthere award.

Gay luthiers for J-SUSS! Asshole, please, file a damn fret.

bobgnote
04-18-2006, 05:05 PM
******s, ALERT, APB for Shovey, find him before he crawls up your black asses you get the HIV+

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
.....continuing with the 28th chapter of Matthew's gospel.....

In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:

And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.

And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you, SOMEBODY GOT SHOVEY INTO MEDICAL SCHOOL!!

What a miracle, ass- I mean ******s. Come up and see my carvings and etchings, ******S! Keep fingers off the hospital sheet-loads, eh? 'A'-men come from Toronto, CANADA, only sometimes now, since NOW, there's HOCKEY and the blue line helps cull off the blue babies, and ******S? Those might be ANYBODY and EVERYBODY! Unless Dr. Whiteboy has his cadaver jump up and do ANOTHER damn miracle.
:cool:

MEAT worship, what will those mentally-funky hobos think of NEXT!

Make MEAT-worshipers out of ALL the Roman Empire?! They SURE DID! It took all kinds of BS including ALL the apostles geeking all piously AND getting whacked, before they showed the ROMANS how to hypnotize their beholden crowds, into participating in the defined role models shown in the Bible story, including COPS and SOLDIERS, who are conditioned to believe they live FOREVER! Ever-ever? Yep, whatever-ever, ******S who can't sing good like Jamie OR Kanye.

BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STUPID, and not the same convenient, under-control IQ, either, you let thieves flourish. Hadj said it: G.O.O.D.

Stands FOR: GET the fuck OUT OF DODGE, SHITHOLES.