PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Picture

RuzDNailz
04-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Last month we were all up for a road adventure and that meant looking up places that are haunted. The Zookeeper's farmhouse where
we encountered a ghost experience had unfortunately burned right down to it's foundation and the road itself is freaky as hell. We wound
up on a stretch of road called 'Magnetic Hill'. You basically stop your car
on the bottom of the small hill and throw your gear into neutral. Your
car gets pulled up the hill by a magnetic force. Legends say it is the
ghosts of the people who died there. Nearby in Hamilton, there is a place called the 'Devil's Punchbowl' that's supposed to be haunted, too.
Below is a picture I took outside of the car right on the spot of Magnetic Hill. Please note the orbs in the picture if it turns out okay in the post.

RuzDNailz
04-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Sorry about the pic size. That's my fault.

sagebrush
04-18-2006, 12:45 AM
kool

RuzDNailz
04-18-2006, 12:57 AM
The farmhouse that belonged to the Zookeeper was abandoned
for years. He went mental and killed his family and dismembered their
bodies. He later hung himself on a tree outside the house. The freaky
thing is that the noose was STILL there! We heard footsteps in the upstairs and the one cupboard door opened by itself! The door knob
was jiggling...but no one was on the other side. Heck some other
people came too and brought along a digital camcorder. Well, legend
has it that hightech equipment is nullified in a haunted house. That
is 100% true as it happened to the people who had it. My other buddy
had a hightech phone that shut off as well. Freaky? Fuck yeah!!!
Not one of us spoke for 10 minutes after leaving the area.

sagebrush
04-18-2006, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
The farmhouse that belonged to the Zookeeper was abandoned
for years. He went mental and killed his family and dismembered their
bodies. He later hung himself on a tree outside the house. The freaky
thing is that the noose was STILL there! We heard footsteps in the upstairs and the one cupboard door opened by itself! The door knob
was jiggling...but no one was on the other side. Heck some other
people came too and brought along a digital camcorder. Well, legend
has it that hightech equipment is nullified in a haunted house. That
is 100% true as it happened to the people who had it. My other buddy
had a hightech phone that shut off as well. Freaky? Fuck yeah!!!
Not one of us spoke for 10 minutes after leaving the area.

Well i never wanted to tell anyone about this just because it sounds crazy ! The last band i was in we played in this old house and it was like 70 or 80 years old and it had work done to it and we did alot of stuff to it . We would go and jam all day and turn off the amps and just be sitting around chilling out and you could hear kids sing ! and a good friend was down and had digital cam and we was out side and it worked great ( he had 3 new batters) but when we went inside it would not work ! We painted all the windows black and this is the fuck upped thing all of them were black and kids faces showed up on them and we painted them from the inside . The place was locked every door and every window was locked ! And in the winter the house was hot and it was like 12 out side and we went under the house and a gas line had broke and was on fire just a little flame and we found bones , that place was fucked up !!!!! When we moved out this is the killer part we had cleaned the place from top to bottom when we moved in there and when we left we found OLD TOYS !!!!!!!

The_KiD
04-18-2006, 07:20 AM
very cool thread.. Creepy...

KiD

DeadOrAlive
04-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Fucking stellar thread. More horror stories, please. I absolutely LOVE this shit

WOAHYEAH
04-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Orbs are ghosts now?
I get those all the time on my pictures

Maybe I'm dead.

Ozzy Fudd
04-19-2006, 04:41 PM
i just asked my other sister for the pic's she has of my Grandmother's house these are gonna freak ya all out........trust me.

RuzDNailz
04-22-2006, 02:27 AM
Old Finch road here in Toronto will scare anybody because the
moment you drive along the windy, dirty roads, you familiarize
the scenery from a Stephen King novel. Old Farms and houses of
worship are notorious for hauntings. Sometimes the land of the deceased and the land of the living accidentally collide.

Baby's On Fire
04-22-2006, 01:11 PM
I live in Burlington, right near the magnetic hill. But I've never been there......I don't know exactly where it is.

An ex-girlfriend of mine rented an apartment where she later found out a Burlington Police officer hung himself.

I witnessed on more than one occasion the stereo turn on BY ITSELF in the middle of the night right beside me. It woke me up and scared the shit out of me.

On a previous occasion, the fucking lamp came on ALL BY ITSELF.....and it's a lamp where you really need to twist the knob hard to turn it.

Again, the lamp came on in the middle of the night and woke me right the fuck up. I sat bolt upright !

RuzDNailz
04-22-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
I live in Burlington, right near the magnetic hill. But I've never been there......I don't know exactly where it is.

An ex-girlfriend of mine rented an apartment where she later found out a Burlington Police officer hung himself.

I witnessed on more than one occasion the stereo turn on BY ITSELF in the middle of the night right beside me. It woke me up and scared the shit out of me.

On a previous occasion, the fucking lamp came on ALL BY ITSELF.....and it's a lamp where you really need to twist the knob hard to turn it.

Again, the lamp came on in the middle of the night and woke me right the fuck up. I sat bolt upright !

The magnetic hill is on the bottom part of the escartment. You could try a website called www.hauntedhamilton.com and see if it shows you exactly where the spot is. I know it's on the lower part where a road sign is situated.