PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti Artist Tags Air Force One!

Hardrock69
04-19-2006, 05:36 PM
http://www.stillfree.com/

Nitro Express
04-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Actually Air Force One is our airplane. Yup, it's owned by the US Taxpayer. Something that monkey who flies in it has forgotten.

Nitro Express
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Is it me or does the paint job on Air Force One look increadably dated? I mean it was modernistic when John F. Kennedy chose it but in 2004 it looks dated and wrong, especially on a 747-200. It looks like some big ugly blue goose or something. I never cared about the baby blue. Maybe a darker shade of blue mixed with the polished aluminum.

sadaist
04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Nice, a few extra tax dollars wasted on a new paint job & now extra airport security.

Kermit The Frog
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
thats not fake at all, just like wrasslin

c5150b
04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
DISCLAIMER:
Please read the language set forth herein carefully as it may affect, inhibit, modify or otherwise influence the interests or perceptions of any end user (hereinafter "you" or "end user") viewing the preceeding video (also referred to herein and hereas as "The Still Free Video"). You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real. Furthermore, and without limitation now, since the beginning of time and without perpituity, the producers, creators and distributors of this video and anyone else who was involved in the making of this video assume no risks or liabilities stemming from or related to your ("the end user's") viewing of same and assume no liability for any damages that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, viruses, errors, defects or any failures of performance, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. Copying, duplication and distribution of this video is encouraged.

BITEYOASS
04-21-2006, 02:28 PM
Well I was gonna piss on Prescott Bush's grave and leave a little Nazi flag there. But this guy 1 upped me! :D

Ally_Kat
04-21-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by c5150b
DISCLAIMER:
You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event.

yeah, I was going to say, they do not leave Air Force One by the fate like that and with no one guarding it. Hell, they don't park regular planes like that and there's no way you can just jump the fence to the airport.

Ally_Kat
04-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Actually Air Force One is our airplane. Yup, it's owned by the US Taxpayer. Something that monkey who flies in it has forgotten.

How do you know that, Nitro? Do you converse with th President on a daily basis? Do you have an insight into what he thinks besides your presonal views of his politics? If not, stfu.

FORD
04-21-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
How do you know that, Nitro? Do you converse with th President on a daily basis? Do you have an insight into what he thinks besides your presonal views of his politics? If not, stfu.

Well, let's examine what we DO know about what Chimpy believes....

1) He believes that every dollar in the US treasury should be given to his rich friends, most notably Halliburton and the oil companies.

2) He believes that the US Military exists NOT to defend this country, but to secure corproate interests and expand the insane doctrine of Likud Zionfascism.

3) He believes that GOD ALMIGHTY told him to strike Afghanistan and Iraq.

4) He used said taxpayer owned airplane to hide like a chickenshit on 9-11-01, and then he used it again to survey the damage that his Fraudministration's negligence contributed to on the Gulf Coast in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

So, apparently he DOES think it's his plane.

blueturk
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
"It's your money. You paid for it." —George W. Bush, LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

DlocRoth
04-22-2006, 11:18 AM
And I do believe Mr. Ecko woulb be in some serious shit for admitting it on tape.

If it were true.

Nitro Express
04-24-2006, 02:29 AM

Never met George W. Bush. Met one of the guys who flew Marine One for his daddy though. The only president I ever met was Ronald Reagan. Yup, I got to ask the Gipper a question at a college press conference years ago.

Hardrock69
04-24-2006, 11:37 AM
One thing I always thought when I found this....this has to be bullshit...anyone even getting close to Air Force One would be shot dead....

LoungeMachine
04-24-2006, 12:13 PM

Actually Nitro, please don't stfu.....

Chimpy flying AF-1 to Cali to raise money, play guitar, eat birthday cake with McCain, and then do a "fly over" the aftermath of Katrina for a quick lookie more than backs up your point.

Well said. :cool:

WOAHYEAH
04-24-2006, 12:15 PM
heard about this on the radio this morning. The guy actually painted an airplane to look like AF1, then did that.

Why? I don't know.

Hardrock69
04-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Air Force One Subject of Internet Hoax

By TED BRIDIS, Associated Press Writer Sat Apr 22, 1:40 PM ET

WASHINGTON - A startling Internet video that shows someone spraying graffiti on
President Bush's jet looked so authentic that the Air Force wasn't immediately certain whether the plane had been targeted.
ADVERTISEMENT

It was all a hoax. No one actually sprayed the slogan "Still Free" on the cowling of Air Force One.

The pranksters responsible for the grainy, two-minute Web video — employed by a New York fashion company — revealed Friday how they pulled it off: a rented 747 in California painted to look almost exactly like Air Force One.

"I wanted to do something culturally significant, wanted to create a real pop-culture moment," said Marc Ecko of Marc Ecko Enterprises. "It's this completely irreverent, over-the-top thing that could really never happen: this five-dollar can of paint putting a pimple on this Goliath."

The video shows hooded graffiti artists climbing barbed-wire fences and sneaking past guards with dogs to approach the jumbo jet. They spray-paint a slogan associated with free expression.

After the video began circulating on the Web on Tuesday, the Air Force checked to see whether the plane had been vandalized.

"We're looking at it, too," said Lt. Col. Bruce Alexander, a spokesman for the Air Mobility Command's 89th Airlift Wing, which operates Air Force One. "It looks very real."

Alexander later confirmed that no such spray-painting had occurred.

Ecko acknowledged Friday that his company had rented a 747 cargo jet at San Bernardino's airport and covertly painted one side to look like Air Force One. Employees signed secrecy agreements and worked inside a giant hangar until the night the video was made. Ecko declined to say how much the stunt cost.

"It's not cheap," he said. "You have to be rich."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060422/ap_on_hi_te/air_force_one_hoax