PDA

View Full Version : 5 O&A Pests bring Direct TV to it's knees

distortion9
04-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Several days after being removed from from the Direct TV lineup, Opie and Anthony's High Voltage is returned to the air.

Last week, Direct TV decided to drop two non-music channels (MLB Homeplate and High Voltage) in favor of an all music format. After an overwhelming outpouring of support, High Voltage is back on Direct TV channel 879. Official word on the return will be announced on Tuesday.

LMAO...

Yup...5 pests.

LAFF MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O&A on XM

O&A on Terrestrial

O&A on Direct TV

Stern on Sirius

Good night Sir....go eat your balls.

Unchainme
04-22-2006, 03:24 PM
:rolleyes:

Opie and Anthony suck cock.

Mr. Vengeance
04-22-2006, 03:26 PM
Gee...what a coup.

Now, where's that big case of "who gives a fuck" that I was drinking????

Matt White
04-22-2006, 03:36 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Huh?

FORD
04-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
:rolleyes:

Opie and Anthony suck cock.

Each other's, so I've heard.

Unchainme
04-22-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD

yes I've heard that too.

Nickdfresh
04-22-2006, 04:05 PM
What? "Opie and Aidsthony were on their knees??" (Again.)

Redballjets88
04-22-2006, 04:09 PM
with names like opie and anthony you have to suck they piss me off just for living

Mr. Vengeance
04-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Hockey playoffs have begun. And beer is being drunk.

Faggot and Fagthony are nowhere in my radar.....

Julius
04-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Hockey playoffs have begun. And beer is being drunk.

Faggot and Fagthony are nowhere in my radar.....

BAM.

Fuck this O&A / Stern shit.

Unchainme
04-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Julius
BAM.

Fuck this O&A / Stern shit.

Amen To that!

Hows it Going Julius?

Julius
04-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Amen To that!

Hows it Going Julius?

Busy like a mofo. Howz your badass?

Congrats on the top 100 mention BTW.

I'm a little pissed off tonight and spoiling for a fight. Where's Jesterfag? It's GO TIME.

Unchainme
04-22-2006, 10:50 PM
Busy like a mofo. Howz your badass?

Congrats on the top 100 mention BTW.

I'm a little pissed off tonight and spoiling for a fight. Where's Jesterfag? It's GO TIME.

Thanks Bro, Things are going grate. Jesterfag is probably blowing Joe Thunder as we speak, He'll probably come back sometime

bueno bob
04-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
Several days after being removed from from the Direct TV lineup, Opie and Anthony's High Voltage is returned to the air.

Last week, Direct TV decided to drop two non-music channels (MLB Homeplate and High Voltage) in favor of an all music format. After an overwhelming outpouring of support, High Voltage is back on Direct TV channel 879. Official word on the return will be announced on Tuesday.

LMAO...

Yup...5 pests.

LAFF MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O&A on XM

O&A on Terrestrial

O&A on Direct TV

Stern on Sirius

Good night Sir....go eat your balls.

You're the only one that seems to care.

Julius
04-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Bob.... who is the lady in your sig?

Little Texan
04-23-2006, 01:28 AM

I'm not Bob, but I'll answer that for you. Kelli Williams. She's pretty, ain't she?

bueno bob
04-23-2006, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I'm not Bob, but I'll answer that for you. Kelli Williams. She's pretty, ain't she?

Yes yes yes...very pretty indeed...

bueno bob
04-23-2006, 02:32 AM

See, this is why people NEED to read the Sheep Pen on a more regular basis.

My friend, head down to our little HQ...there's a very nice three page thread (or so) dedicated solely to her...

distortion9
04-23-2006, 10:55 AM
If you guys really don't give a shit, why bother posting in the thread?

...I'm just saying.

Matt White
04-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Wow...could this get ANY more boring?!?

Airelle needs to comment on this Barnburner...DUMP IT

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 11:12 AM

...I'm just saying.

Because when you see a steaming pile a donkey shit in the middle of the Taj Mahal...people are probably going to say, "Hey, who'd put that big fucking turd in the middle of such a wonderful place?"

Just saying.......

distortion9
04-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Because when you see a steaming pile a donkey shit in the middle of the Taj Mahal...people are probably going to say, "Hey, who'd put that big fucking turd in the middle of such a wonderful place?"

Just saying.......

Oh....

bueno bob
04-23-2006, 11:26 AM

...I'm just saying.

Because I'm talking about Kelli Williams, that's why.

bueno bob
04-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Let it be known, though, that Kelli Williams and a pile of dogshit have NOTHING in common with each other.

:mad:

distortion9
04-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD

Wait...

Stern is having one guy skull fuck another guy and another guy is jerking off on the chest of yet ANOTHER GUY but, O&A are gay?

OK terrific.

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Wait...

Stern is having one guy skull fuck another guy and another guy is jerking off on the chest of yet ANOTHER GUY but, O&A are gay?

OK terrific.

You really need to bore us with this? Stop being a cunt. Go put a really clever O&A bumper sticker on your rusted out Chevette, and then drive it off a fucking cliff.

In other words, no one cares.

distortion9
04-23-2006, 12:36 PM
You really need to bore us with this? Stop being a cunt. Go put a really clever O&A bumper sticker on your rusted out Chevette, and then drive it off a fucking cliff.

In other words, no one cares.

Rusted out Chevette?....Not quite.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/distortion9/PictureJeep027.jpg

Again...if you don't care, why post in EVERY O&A thread?

By the way, remember all those tapes Howard couldn't take with him to Sirius? You know, his LIFES WORK that CBS owns the rights to. Guess who will be burning and smashing them.

LAFF MY ASS OFF!!!!

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 12:59 PM
First off, before this gets shipped to the dump with the rest of your moronic O&A threads, let my enlighten you.

This is the DLR Army! If you come here talking shit, we're going to tell you to fuck off. So, asking how we can say we don't care if we respond to your cuntface, is not the point. We don't care about the TOPIC. As far as you, we'll take every opportunity to call you a dumb cunt.

Secondly...yeah...like we believe that's your truck....maybe mommy and daddy's. Hey, can anyone trace that licence plate #? I bet we could have some fun with that if this really is the loser's truck...just saying.

Thirdly, to address your comments about who's gay- while what's scheduled to take place on Monday's Stern show is definitely gay, it's not the act that is of concern. The hilarity is what people are willing to do to degrade themselves to get a ticket to a film festival. Something you wouldn't know about, since you could hold an Faggy and Fagthony festival in a fucking phone booth.

Finally the suggestion that your little heros will destroy Howard's tapes..not going to happen. Not if CBS is intelligent. They are not owned by CBS. They are co-owned by CBS and Howard. He can't use them, nor can CBS. Oh, I'm sure the Aids victims are making all kinds of noise that they'll be doing this, because they're so original and clever, but if they air anything, or destroy anything, CBS will be sued. And likely the faggots will be fired again.

Now...go the fuck away, faggot.

Matt White
04-23-2006, 01:01 PM
And people piss and moan aboot a panther..............................

distortion9
04-23-2006, 01:19 PM
First off, before this gets shipped to the dump with the rest of your moronic O&A threads, let my enlighten you.

This is the DLR Army! If you come here talking shit, we're going to tell you to fuck off. So, asking how we can say we don't care if we respond to your cuntface, is not the point. We don't care about the TOPIC. As far as you, we'll take every opportunity to call you a dumb cunt.

Secondly...yeah...like we believe that's your truck....maybe mommy and daddy's. Hey, can anyone trace that licence plate #? I bet we could have some fun with that if this really is the loser's truck...just saying.

Thirdly, to address your comments about who's gay- while what's scheduled to take place on Monday's Stern show is definitely gay, it's not the act that is of concern. The hilarity is what people are willing to do to degrade themselves to get a ticket to a film festival. Something you wouldn't know about, since you could hold an Faggy and Fagthony festival in a fucking phone booth.

Finally the suggestion that your little heros will destroy Howard's tapes..not going to happen. Not if CBS is intelligent. They are not owned by CBS. They are co-owned by CBS and Howard. He can't use them, nor can CBS. Oh, I'm sure the Aids victims are making all kinds of noise that they'll be doing this, because they're so original and clever, but if they air anything, or destroy anything, CBS will be sued. And likely the faggots will be fired again.

Now...go the fuck away, faggot.

Wow, what's your vagina bleeding again? You really come across as a whiney little bitch...it's fucking hysterical the way you fucking cry.

Yeah, I know it's the DLR ARMY....I've been a registered member here longer than you. I'll ALWAYS have seniority over your bitch ass...that can never change. I posted this thread in NON, Cunt. So go fuck your mother.

I know it's hard for your tiny brain to understand this but, if you don't like my posts then don't reply to them....

Fact is that you have no self control, I'll keep posting threads like this just because I know how much it bothers you.

HA!

Keep crying like a little girl...it makes me LAFF and LAFF and LAFFF

.....I'm just saying

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Uh huh.....Can we dump this thread now????

I think the guy has been owned enough when he resorts to the "Go fuck your mother" and "I'll post just to bother you" blasts...

Real clever.

distortion9
04-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Uh huh.....Can we dump this thread now????

I think the guy has been owned enough when he resorts to the "Go fuck your mother" and "I'll post just to bother you" blasts...

Real clever.

Right, and "owned" is real mature.

Grow up and act your age. Don't you have better things to do at 38 than starting shit with people online?

...just saying

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Right, and "owned" is real mature.

Grow up and act your age. Don't you have better things to do at 38 than starting shit with people online?

...just saying

How fucking stupid are you? YOU started the thread to fight with everyone and YOU are 37....

Yeah..think about it, asswipe.

Done.

distortion9
04-23-2006, 02:10 PM
How fucking stupid are you? YOU started the thread to fight with everyone and YOU are 37....

Yeah..think about it, asswipe.

Done.

You're not done. I'LL let you know when you're done.

I started this thread for anyone that might care. Whether you like O&A or not, it IS interesting that fans were able to make a huge company re-think their actions.

In your world, you think I posted this thread to start with YOU....that's not true. YOU enetered this thread because you (for what ever your reasons are) don't like me or O&A.

YOU posted in here starting shit with ME...make no mistake about this.

AGAIN....it's really easy, just stay out of my posts.

This is NON and this topic is in it's proper place.....no need to move it.

bueno bob
04-23-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
And people piss and moan aboot a panther..............................

Don't fuck with the best.

Don't fuck with Alan the Panther.

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 02:45 PM
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...stay out of my threads...wahhhhhhhhhh"

Crybaby faggot.

Unchainme
04-23-2006, 04:46 PM
"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...stay out of my threads...wahhhhhhhhhh"

Crybaby faggot.

Hey Now! Quit Talking about Me and the Nirvana Thread. ;).

Mr. Vengeance
04-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Hey Now! Quit Talking about Me and the Nirvana Thread. ;).

:D

Ally_Kat
04-23-2006, 07:10 PM

I'd rather listen to the Mom who shot a fireworks out of vag for Britney Spears tickets.

I hope you Stern fans enjoy your sausagefest Monday.