PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Monroe's Tomb

POJO_Risin
04-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Jesus Christ...when Hugh Hefner dies...he has the spot next to Marilyn Monroe's in her tomb...

I shit you not...

This bastard bought the adjoining crypt...

As right as this sounds...

it's just not fucking right that a guy this lucky in life...should be that lucky in death...

There's a part of me that hopes it's really next to Bob Monroe...

fucker...

Click here for more details... (http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/hefner%20to%20be%20buried%20with%20monroe)

Blackflag
04-22-2006, 09:32 PM
If you've ever seen Hugh Hefner interviewed, you'd know the guy is a completely self-absorbed asshole.

I hope he gets the spot next to Craig Monroe of the Tigers.

POJO_Risin
04-22-2006, 09:38 PM
I don't think you need to read an interview to know that Hef is a self-absorbed asshole...

jojo2371
04-22-2006, 09:51 PM
you know whats even more crazier ? supposedly the crypt above hers was bought by a wealthy business man and when he passed he had his body placed facing down in his casket ,so he could spend eternity laying down on top of marilyn monroe ! actually saw a special on cable about weird burials and they played it off as an urban legend ,but the guys son was also interveiwed and he said it was indeed true !!!!!

blonddgirl777
04-22-2006, 09:59 PM
I thought that old fart was dead already!
He sure looks like he is...

Racist pig, go to hell and leave M.M. alone!

sadaist
04-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777

Racist pig, go to hell and leave M.M. alone!

Why, because he mostly shows white girls? That's what sells magazines. Just like Blonde hair.

Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black.

bueno bob
04-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Money can get you anything.

I think it's a little strange to want the tomb next to Marilyn's...that's kinda taking the whole concept of necrophilia to new heights/depths...

Hardrock69
04-23-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah...corpses fucking other corpses.....those damn dead people can be so perverse....

blonddgirl777
04-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Why, because he mostly shows white girls? That's what sells magazines. Just like Blonde hair.

Hello kettle? This is pot. You're black.

Although I am as white and blond as they come and get a "free ride" most of the time (because of it),
I am nowhere near accepting racism just because "it sells"...

And what if I was... BLACK or Asian???
Hello yourself! Pothead... :rolleyes:

ULTRAMAN VH
04-23-2006, 05:52 PM
Funny how everyone is ripping Hugh, when just about every man in the world would just love one day in his shoes.

blonddgirl777
04-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
Funny how everyone is ripping Hugh, when just about every man in the world would just love one day in his shoes.

Besides his fortune $$$... theire is nothing he has that I couldn't get myself! :cool: ;)

Nitro Express
04-23-2006, 07:59 PM
A college buddy of mine when I was going to the University of Washington said his dad worked for Hugh Heffner and basically quit because Hugh was a real asshole.

Basically the guy is a tottal control freak who built his own little empire that he lives inside.

PHOENIX
04-23-2006, 08:45 PM
I'd want my tomb on top of Pojo's.

That way he could smell my farts forever. :D

Nitro Express
04-24-2006, 02:20 AM
Shit. You're dead. Who cares? What's to say there is anything left of you after the explosion or a dirty bomb makes your dead ass radioactive?

If I had my wish, I would like my rotting skeletal corpse added to the Pirates of the Carribean ride.

RuzDNailz
04-24-2006, 02:32 AM
You know the old saying...'When I die, I want to be buried upside down. So the whole fucking world can kiss my ass!'.

DavidLeeNatra
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
I don't want my tomb near dave's...I guess his mouth will keep talking even if the man is dead... :D

Hardrock69
04-24-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
You know the old saying...'When I die, I want to be buried upside down. So the whole fucking world can kiss my ass!'.

About 15 years ago I was living in L.A.

I used to listen to Mark & Brian on KLOS at work.

So one morning they put out a request to the listenership for the following items:

Snorkel & diving mask
Some shovels
A Mountain Bike

So after an hour or so they go outside the station, and start to dig in a flowerbed.

They dig a fairly deep hole, then one of their interns strips butt-naked, and puts on the snorkel & mask (with a microphone in it).

He then kneels down (like Muslims when worshipping) in the hole, and they then proceeded to bury him in this hole with only his butt sticking up out of the ground.

Then they parked the front tire of the mountain bike in his butt crack, and took a bunch of pictures.

This whole idea was cooked up by the intern in question.

My coworkers were wondering why I was laughing so hard....

And apparently their station manager was completely irate because they destroyed a flower bed....
:D

Nitro Express
04-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
About 15 years ago I was living in L.A.

I used to listen to Mark & Brian on KLOS at work.

So one morning they put out a request to the listenership for the following items:

Snorkel & diving mask
Some shovels
A Mountain Bike

So after an hour or so they go outside the station, and start to dig in a flowerbed.

They dig a fairly deep hole, then one of their interns strips butt-naked, and puts on the snorkel & mask (with a microphone in it).

He then kneels down (like Muslims when worshipping) in the hole, and they then proceeded to bury him in this hole with only his butt sticking up out of the ground.

Then they parked the front tire of the mountain bike in his butt crack, and took a bunch of pictures.

This whole idea was cooked up by the intern in question.

My coworkers were wondering why I was laughing so hard....

And apparently their station manager was completely irate because they destroyed a flower bed....
:D

That's funny.

blonddgirl777
04-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Shit. You're dead. Who cares?...

Yep!
R.I.P.

When I die, I want them to give whatever's still "transplantable" to anyone in need...
The rest can go to scientists (for research) and everything else...
Burn, baby burn!!!

My dear ones know to throw my ashes into the Pacific Ocean, near a small town called San-Simeon...

Terry
04-24-2006, 06:59 PM
Urban legend has it that Monroe's corpse was fucked by a bunch of necros in the morgue, so Hef and that other dude are too late anyway...

Far as Hef and Playboy go, I really don't care for my filth that clean...or airbrushed.